Eugenia is live

Eugenia is live boys lets go
younow.com/Eugenia.Cooney

looks like she got even skinnier. This cunt definitely has AIDS

Wow. She's still alive? I really wonder how come she's not broken her everything yet. Does she just get carried across the stairs? Does she never tip on uneven ground or anything?

I saw her irl at a mall one time. I guess she lives near me. I said I thought she looked familiar and then she started talking to me and then I regretted it because she's really fucking stupid.

Did she lose weight? Looking good

which mall?

Yeah just like the jews in concentration camps infected with Typhus

I think it was in Milford.

Come on user, she looks good but not THAT good. Perhaps someone should let her know she can still improve.

tfw i used to like her a lot when i first saw her. I think we would make a good couple since I'm a chubby fuck and shes an anorexic walking dead. I'd imagine we would balance each other out. You know, she shows me how to not eat like its my last meal ill ever have every day and i show her what foods to eat to get some ass on her within two days. I have a house but i don't get out much. She can use one of the rooms to do her shitty pod casts or blogs or whatever i dont care as long as shes not camwhoring. Then maybe we can go out and do things since by then she would be healthy that she can actually talk a walk without me having to bring a shovel in case she falls "shes near death anyways". But in all I know this wont happen. She will just wast away and ill be a fucking chubby forever.

She could get mainstream famous if she got to a normal weight and came out as a former anorexic who cured herself. She could go on Dr. Phil and write a book. Could pull down $400,000 from that easy. She would only need to eat enough to look like an underwear model. Dumb bitch.

She looks like have a total disconection whit the reality and only eat liquids. Also: looks like a bicht whit that make up.

That chick probably can't even eat solid food anymore.

You jelly

Woah, she better watch out. That eyeliner must double her weight.

fucking gross. I am into skinny girls but this is disgusting. Look at those legs that appear purple due to poor blood flow.

Nature kills animals this dysfunctional. Someone lock her out of her house.

Someone do it

I want to rape her ass so bad.

so?

It's time to visit some spit roast

If she's not naked or fucking, I don't give a shit.