Have really Catholic gf

>like, really Catholic

Am I a bad person Holla Forums? I'm not actually a satanist, and our relationship is fine apart from me screwing around with her. But sometimes I feel bad for finding it funny when she gets all emotional and worried and starts talking to me about "saving my soul" every time I screw with her. I'm also confused about why she's still so into me even though I keep making fun of her being so deeply religious. She keeps saying she "prays for me every day" and won't stop begging me to go to church with her, but for some reason she's attached to me and never really gets angry.

Should I stop?

How can you be so autistic, yet such a normie at the same time?

What do you mean?

Yes. That's mean.

Leave her man. Religion will cause problems down the line
>source: personal experience

Are you underage or just a spic?

I don't quite get this nigga either

Keep fucking with her, it would be even funnier if you got a tattoo of leviathan's mark on your wrist and a goat skull on your face. That would really show her.

Neither. I'm white, of Russian descent. She's a spic, although she's heavily white mixed (a Castiza).

Maybe she see's herself inside of you. There's this deep empty gap within her questioning her religion, its always trying to spring up, however her fear keeps suppressing it. She thought to herself that, maybe if I can stay with this person I can finally break free from my grasp. She needs you to help her…………

NAH, I'M JUST PLAYING FUCK IF I KNOW. LOL TELL HER GOD IS NOT REAL AND THAT THERE IS NO HELL.

Your edgy.. I'm Catholic and went to Catholic school, we aren't like Jehovah's witness 99% don't wait for sex till marriage and nobody cares what music you listen to , if you want a actually religiously isolated and strict women, get an Amish or Jehovah's witness gf

Your post clears up all doubt in my mind that Hitler was right to view Slavs as subhuman.

Edge lord leave your house and travel sometime..

Did your priest molest you?

you should stop and go to to church with her.

I don't care about what she believes. I just enjoy fucking with her.

Well, she's bothered by it, which is what makes it funny.

Do you get bad girl points in Catholicism for fucking someone who's damned to hell?

Say what you will, but if anyone's going to save the white race, it'll be the Russians.

But it's fun having her think I'm the spawn of the devil.

if it wasn't such an obvious fake grab for attention by a bored rando on a liechtensteinian factory hardware repair imageboard you'd sound like a cute couple tbh. i guess the best things are imaginary.

Get out normie scum

U wot? Why do you think I'm not telling the truth?

yeah dude, your comically fake story starring a cool edgy devious pranklord and his hot sensitive christian girlfriend who, together, like, totally compliment one another, you guys, is totally believable.

just become a Jew. Catholics LOVE the jews.

i hate kikes

… all I said was that it's funny to fuck with her. If you got the impression that I was acting like I'm hot shit, that's your extrapolation, not mine.

I never said she was hot or sensitive in any way other than acting flustered when I fuck with her. All I said was "she acts worried when I screw around with her" and "our relationship is normal otherwise."

I may be a slav, but I still have some self-respect.

whatever thats just your opinion
ur dumb

You should leave her,she doesn't deserves you,she's only doin bad for herself,if you respect her as a person,you should leave her.

Pic related is you,you fuckin idiot.

I don't make fun of her for believing in God, and I'm not an atheist. I just make fun of how religious she is.

Ok,but ==SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT==

These things are sacred to her

I'm only adverting you OP,you should stop

I know, but it's just funny to screw with her. She acts worried, but she doesn't ask me to stop or anything. And I'm not telling her to change her beliefs or anything like that.

you have the perfect GF and you shouldn't bully her.
You should be ashamed

He already acts like he worships the devil, so might as well.

that was my point m8. He could continue to do the same shit and be idolized by his gf at the same time. It's a win win.

If you wanna be less of a bad boy, listen to some holy unblack death metal.

But I don't actually want to worship the devil. I just like watching her squirm when I listen to evil satan music.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it doesn't matter if it's some jackass pretending to be a duck. Sarcasm is the language of Satan.

RAPE HER ASSHOLE HARD WITH UR KNIFE DICK TEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHHEEEE X333333333333

XDDDDD

Kek. Keep going, OP. It's bretty hilarious.

You sound like a bit of a faggot, OP. Grow up.

She doesn't think you're the spawn of the devil you autist. She thinks you're mocking something very important to her.

Every time, when will you people just take the normalfagpill.

show her the real picture of jesus look it up

Wait, she'd probably just say that "Jesus loves all races." and shit like that.
Top kek.

tell her the truth
jesus was a tiny arab jew

or watch darkmatter2525
he's good proving god is shit

Try going to Church. Wouldn't kill you.

Don't forget the Fanfic: "The Book of Moron"

Stop doing that, it's a horrible position to put her in

It should. OP is fucking up the only good thing in his worthless life and posting here to have a laugh over it. OP should die. I want a super religious Christian gf to discuss theology with. I want to be asked to go to Church. I want to Deus Valt. SO WHY DOES OP GET THIS AND I DON'T?
WHY DO ALL THE WORST PEOPLE GET EVERYTHING GOOD JUST TO RUIN IT FOR OTHERS?

Snort some asbestos, OP