"The Overton Window"

Help me out here. I don't understand the excitement around this so called rightward shift of the "Overton Window."

If you're too lazy to google it: The Overton window, also known as the window of discourse, is the range of ideas the public will accept.

What difference does it make that useless normies and apathetic Netflix bingers are no longer triggered by talk of actually having borders when the people in control command armies of Kevlar covered thugs with automatic weapons and don't want borders.

Do you think through social media and memes you can eventually convince people to see things your way and (kek) vote in candidates who are like you?

I think Holla Forums is delusional about the supposed relentless shift to the Right. A trend is in place until it is broken, and the Western world has been steadily marching to the Left for a century or more.

Yes, Brexit was a positive sign, as was the nomination of Trump, but those are minor minor setbacks in the relentless march to the Left.

TEA Party mid-term victories in 2010 and 2014 did not stop Obamunism. We that we have homosexual "marriage," transgender and pedophile rights are on the Left's agenda, as is a barbarian's right to invade. We can't even get voter ID laws passed, despite SCOTUS ruling that such laws are Constitutional.

Thinking a Trump triumph in November will mark a Rightward shift is wishful thinking. A century of momentum is not shifted so easily. I fail to see how a reversal of the Leftward trend can be reversed absent an organized, armed insurgency. The Left knows this, which is why gun control is so important to them. As for Europe well. .ficki ficki.

Other urls found in this thread:

adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=56
archive.is/6tSY3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's complete bullshit OP, stop spreading disinfo

adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=56

Numbers.

Sage for LURK THE FUCK MOAR.

What exactly is bullshit about it?

Also here's the article that spurred this post if anyone cares.

archive.is/6tSY3

Write your own articles, kike

Numbers for what? To do what? Vote in candidates? Too late. Si hablas espaƱol?

That's the thing though OP, the people dont really want that, all the rapefugee shit, the ridiculous pc bullshit, the moslem invasion of the whole fucking world, its pissing normalfags off.
The more the left push, the more pissed the normalfags get.
It's quite simple but you're a filthy kike so I don't expect you to get it.
Just know that your time is coming to an end.

Are you one of the "TRS is KIKED!" guys?

Why is that exactly?

D O U B L E S P A C E
O U B L E S P A C E D
U B L E S P A C E D O
B L E S P A C E D O U
L E S P A C E D O U B
E S P A C E D O U B L
S P A C E D O U B L E
S P A C E D O U B L E
P A C E D O U B L E S
A C E D O U B L E S P
C E D O U B L E S P A
E D O U B L E S P A C
D O U B L E S P A C E
D O U B L E S P A C E

They've never wanted it.

It still happened though.

It doesn't matter how pissed normalfags get if they're not going to do anything. And they aren't. You don't want to pay taxes but you do because you know what happens if you don't.

Maybe I'm missing the point of Holla Forums. Maybe you really are just out to piss off boomers and normalfags and today the best way to do that is though spreading far right ideas and nazism.

Maybe its all just trolling for the lulz and the only thing people are not yet desensitized to is the word nigger and a swastika. My bad. I thought there was a plan or a purpose.

A pendulum swings far to one side, but it is eventually pulled away by its own weight, thus bringing it quickly and easily to the opposing side.

Similarly, a spring which has been stretched will bounce back with a snap.

The Left will defeat itself even were we to do nothing, but by taking action we can see the shift happen sooner and direct its energies to better suit our goals.

Dude there is no end to the abyss. If we do nothing those famous green text stories will become reality and whites will vanish from the earth.

is that the dota 2 logo

bump

That's some impressive autism you've got there.

lol. Thats great.

First, you are misunderstanding the concept of the Overton Window. No one in their right mind thinks it is some magical device that as soon as we reach a certain framework society will be fixed. But the overton window about what that 10% is talking about and how they talk about it. The more this window shifts in our direction, the less power loyal opposition clowns like cuckservatives will have. It will also undermine the language with which leftists use to discuss their world view. As more people are subliminally programmed to think such things as "diversity is white genocide", the less enthusiatic they will be for leftist concepts. From lowered enthusiasm comes aparthy and from apathy comes scorn. No one should expect the 90% to rise up and act, but we need to them to feel apathetic to the existence of destruction of the system. Let's keep in mind when the Western Roman Empire fell, the average Roman saw almost no change in daily life, if not a net improvement. When the goths finally took over, the average citizen had no reason to care if the system remained. Our propaganda is to make sure those who are with us feel a strong resolve to remain and everyone else to be demoralized. We brake their willing then we brake their power.