Jewish involvement in World War I

We all know what went down in WWII, but what about WWI? I know they were involved with getting the US into it and of course the entire treaty of Versailles, but was their involvement in the war to the same extent as it was in WWII?

Were WWI and WWII basically just two different parts of the same nationalism vs globalism conflict or were they distinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2013/volume_5/number_2/the_jewish_hand_in_the_world_wars.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=TcGldf0UFXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottokar_Czernin
gutenberg.org/ebooks/18160
benwilliamslibrary.com/pdfs/Facts Are Facts.pdf
fpp.co.uk/History/Churchill/Weizmann_Zionists/WSC_100941.html
fpp.co.uk/History/Churchill/Weizmann_Zionists/Weizmann_Churchill_corr.pdf
thoughtmaybe.com/the-living-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The reason Germans were initially "Redpilled" about the Jews was because every time an article showed up about the "Futility of war" and how "German women near the border fuck the Algerian soldiers while their men are fighting" etc etc were all written by Jews.

One of the first things Hitler did was outlaw "Demotivational" shit - Basically, there was a Jewish-run propaganda campaign to remove the German will to fight from about 1916 onward - when the Germans were winning the war.

And if I'm not mistaken, Jews were also exempt from the Draft, so there was also the "Lmao Jews get to fuck your wives and daughters while you're in the trenches haha"

It didn't start from nothing.

Not gonna go full Hitler and say "Bcuz them heebies h8 us all" but I am gonna say that they were also likely Communist "sympathisers" i.e plants, much like the man who founded Nation of Islam in the USA (Before the Second World War)

Ferdinand's assassins were most likely convinced to do so by their kike professors. they were college students after all.

inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2013/volume_5/number_2/the_jewish_hand_in_the_world_wars.php

This here is a must-watch

E. Michael Jones just posted this video yesterday

He explains jewish involvement in the war about 1 minute in

I'm just 10 minutes in and I'm already boiling…

Le 3/4 des membres du parti Communistes Russes au début du 20e siecle était Juifs…la vie de ma mere…

World war 1: English vs Germans…j'ai arreter la….les Britbongs n'ont absolument rien fait dans les deux guerres a part se cacher au fin fond de Londres pendant que les Frenchies prenait le hard time…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

BALFOUR DECLARATION

Reported.

Speak English you fucking retard

These. Mein Kampf also goes into some of the same details about Jewish involvement in WWI.

Jews were also sabotaging German war effort by agitating for communism and trying to organize workers strikes during wartime.

FUCK THE TRIPLE ENTENTE FOREVER

D'autres cabochons qui veulent juste parler la langue de la NWO et des Juifs…

The Jews living in Germany betrayed Germans during WW1 in exchange for Palestine from the British Government. A Rothschild representative went to the British government when they were at the verge of defeat and promised to get United States of America in exchange for the British giving them Palestine so they can create their Jewish homeland. This came to be none as the Balfour Declaration (only the British sides of the agreement is documented)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
Hitler was right about pretty much everything and really didn't do anything wrong.

This.

Well yeah I know all that, I also know that the Jews started WWII, I was just wondering if they started WWI

There was some article I read a while ago about Gavrillo Princip supposedly being in contact with Zionists. I will try to find it. Not sure if it is legit or not.

But either way, Austria-Hungary had a strong Jewish influence, and was looking for casus belli anyway, with or without Princip.

love EMJ, most based catholic
I show him to christcucks who aren't onto the JQ and he doesn't seem to scare people away like David Duke

WWI was a failure of Nationalism and lead to the Jews attempting to replace it with Globalism, see the Soviet Union.

Not sure if it was mentioned, but here is a nice short video about why WW1 actually started.

Yeah EMJ provides a much more logical ramp-up to talking about the JQ

Duke will just talk about the JP without providing any pretext.

Nice

EMJ really is a wealth of knowledge.

Coming at the JQ from a religious (Christian) angle instead of a racial one is easier for a normie to understand. People just associate the "Jewish Race" topic with Hitler and racism and are less likely to listen, I think?

It's good to talk about it from both angles, ultimately.

you have any of his books?
I've been thinking of maybe getting libido dominandi or barren metal.

It's generally true of anything that there's a long complex story behind it, propaganda simplifies it because most people just aren't interested in the long accurate story.

I'd love to get his books, but they're all a bear to read

I think the jewish revolutionary spirit is like 1600 pages or something

I haven't hit autism levels that are that possible yet

Aside from the .pdfs that probably exist on the internet, his books are almost all like $50. And I think ones like Barren Metal and Revolutionary Jew are also 1000+ pages.

It may be worth it. I haven't read any yet (partly due to the price)

go kill yourself you americunt.
if you knew anything about the balkans you wouldnt be shitposting like that.

its not. the assasination was just regular balkan ragefesting, but the courtjews then took advantage of it and pushed for war declartions

Jews have their tentacles in everything.

recommend:
All wars are banker wars:
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

How The Rothschilds and Bankers Control America:
youtube.com/watch?v=TcGldf0UFXU

Reported for abuse of report button.

Jews have financed both sides of every single war since Napoleon.

Also, Germany had a pretty low tax rate during the war (13% if I remember while Britain had 33% iirc) which hindered the govt army.
Guess who was behind the decision.

ZIONISM AND WORLD WAR I
In the latter part of the 1800's, there arose in Europe a political movement known as "Zionism". Zionism in particular referred to the effort among certain Jews to establish a Jewish nation in the land of Palestine. Today, the term Zionism is more commonly applied to those Jews who want to expand the borders of what was already established, at the expense of the Palestinians who once owned the land. In a more general sense, the term "Zionist" is also used to describe a certain element within the jewish community (not all of them!), who believe in Jewish Supremacy, thus putting their own interests ahead of those of any nation in which they reside. It is a mistake to assume that all jews are supporters of the “Zionist Mafia” or Jewish Supremacy. In fact, some of the strongest condemnations of Zionism and Jewish Supremacy comes from jews themselves!

WEIZMANN – BRANDEIS – BARUCH - WARBURG
FOUR ZIONISTS WHO SQUEEZED WOODROW WILSON (right) INTO WORLD WAR I
There exists an enormous collection of hard-hitting anti-Zionist writings compiled by such notable jewish authors, historians, and journalists as John Sack,(1) Alfred Lilienthal (2) Noam Chomsky,(3) Israel Shahak,(4), Benjamin Freedman,(5) , Jack Bernstein, (6), Henry Makow (7), and Victor Ostovsky (8) just to name a few. .There is even a jewish religious group called “Neturei Karta, Jews United Against Zionism”. (9) For their brave efforts, these men have had to tolerate vicious abuse from Zionist smear groups like the Anti Defamation League (ADL) - an organization which actually specializes in slander, defamation, and spying for Israel! Author Jack Bernstein described the abusive ADL smear process and challenged his fellow jews as follows:
• I am well aware of the tactics YOU, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts. If the person is a gentile, you cry, "you're anti-Semitic," which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide your actions. But if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other tactics:
• First, you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distribution.
• If the information starts reaching too many people, you ridicule the information and the person giving the information.
• If that doesn't work, your next step is character assassination. If the author or speaker hasn't been involved in sufficient scandal, you are adept at fabricating a scandal against the person or persons.
• If none of these are effective, you are known to resort to physical attacks.

From memory Jews in Germany and Austria-Hungary were more likely to serve in the armed forces during the war than their non-Jewish counterparts which is pretty admirable.

That said, the wealthy Jewish bankers sold Germany out and generally played everyone like a fiddle.

But NEVER do you try to prove the information wrong. So, before you commence efforts to silence me, I offer this challenge: You Zionists assemble a number of Zionist Jews and witnesses to support your position; and I will assemble a like number of anti-Zionist, pro-American jews and witnesses.
Then, the Zionists and anti-Zionists will state their positions and debate the material in this book as well as related material – and the debate WILL BE HELD ON PUBLIC TELEVISION. Let's explore the information both sides can present and let the American people decide for themselves if the information is true or false. ISN'T THAT A FAIR CHALLENGE? Certainly, you will willingly accept the challenge if what I have written is false. But if you resort to crying "Lies, all lies" and refuse to debate, you will, in effect, be telling the American people that what I have written here are the true facts.” (10)
Needless to say, Bernstein’s challenge was never accepted. So let us put to rest now and forever the slanderous lie, and strategic Zionist propaganda ploy, that labels anyone who dares to call attention to the dangers of the Zionist Mafia is an “anti-semite”, a “hatemonger”, or a “skin-head“.
Now the Zionists of the late 1800’s faced one small problem with their bold takeover scheme of Arab Palestine. Palestine was under the sovereignty of the Ottoman Turkish Empire and the Arabs certainly weren't about to just give away prime real estate in Palestine to the Zionists of Europe. There were very few jews even living in Palestine and the jews had not controlled Palestine since the days of the Roman Empire. This destroys the commonly believed myth that the Arabs and the jews "have been fighting over that land for centuries". The handful of Arab jews who lived in Palestine got along well with their Muslim hosts and never expressed any desire whatsoever to overthrow the Ottoman rulers and set up a nation called Israel. The movement to strip Palestine away from the Ottoman Empire came strictly from European Zionists who had become very influential within several European nations.
As fate (or perhaps design) would have it, a great opportunity would soon present itself to the Zionist Mafia. There came in 1914 "The Great War" pitting the three powers of Germany, Austria-Hungary, and the Ottoman Turkish Empire against the three powers of England, France, and Russia. In the interests of staying on the subject of 9-11 and today's "War on Terrorism", we won't get into all of the underlying causes or the historical flow of World War I. What we need to understand is that the Zionists played an important role in dragging the USA into that bloody European war - a war in which the US had no vital interests at stake whatsoever.

Here was the situation. By 1916, the Germans, Austrians, and Ottoman Turks had seemingly won the war. Russia was in turmoil and about to be swallowed up by communist revolution. France had suffered horrible losses, and Britain was under a German U-boat blockade. Germany made an offer to Britain to end the war under conditions favorable to Britain. But the British, and the international Zionists, had one more card to play!
The British government and the Zionist leaders struck a dirty deal. The Zionists were led by Chaim Weizmann, the man who one day become the first President of the State of Israel. The idea was for the Zionists to use their influence to drag the mighty USA into the war on Britain's side, so that Germany and it's Ottoman allies could be crushed. In exchange for helping to bring the USA into the war, the British would reward the Zionists by taking over Palestine from the conquered Ottomans after the war was over. The British had originally wanted to give the Zionists a jewish homeland in an African territory. But the Zionists were fixated on claiming Palestine as their land. Once under British control, the jews of Europe would be allowed to immigrate to Palestine in great numbers.
Zionists powerbrokers such as Bernard Baruch, Louis Brandeis, Paul Warburg (father of the US Federal Reserve), Jacob Schiff, and others immediately went to work to put the screws to President Woodrow Wilson. Overnight the Zionist influenced press transformed the German Kaiser and his people into bloodthirsty “Huns”, determined to destroy western civilization. In 1916, the US, with the help of the previous year’s Lusitania “incident”, entered the war on Britain's side under the ridiculous pretext of “making the world safe for democracy”.

“Beat Back the Hun!” declared Fred Strothman’s famous propaganda poster, - a slogan which became a rallying cry of “patriotic” Americans. Woodrow Wilson was caught up in a sinister force beyond his control - a force which he himself described years earlier in his 1913 book “The New Freedom”, in which Wilson wrote these intriguing words:
"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U. S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." (11) (emphasis added)
Meanwhile, in Germany - where this Zionist force also wielded tremendous influence in the press and industry- enthusiasm for the war was suddenly watered down by Zionist run newspapers. Wartime labor-strikes in German weapons factories were organized by Zionist and Marxist union leaders. With the German branch of the International Zionist Mafia undermining Germany from within, and the English and American branches of the Zionist mafia pushing America to join the war, it wasn't long before the German, Austrian, and Ottoman Empires were defeated and their maps rewritten by the victorious powers at the infamous Treaty of Versailles in 1918. In addition to the numerous Zionist bankers who were influencing Versailles, the Zionists also had their own delegation which was headed by Chaim Weizmann.

Meanwhile, in Germany - where this Zionist force also wielded tremendous influence in the press and industry- enthusiasm for the war was suddenly watered down by Zionist run newspapers. Wartime labor-strikes in German weapons factories were organized by Zionist and Marxist union leaders. With the German branch of the International Zionist Mafia undermining Germany from within, and the English and American branches of the Zionist mafia pushing America to join the war, it wasn't long before the German, Austrian, and Ottoman Empires were defeated and their maps rewritten by the victorious powers at the infamous Treaty of Versailles in 1918. In addition to the numerous Zionist bankers who were influencing Versailles, the Zionists also had their own delegation which was headed by Chaim Weizmann.
Great Britain issued the Balfour Declaration in November 1917, one year before Germany surrendered. But it had actually been prepared 20 months earlier in March 1916 with Weizmann's influence (12) The Declaration allowed mass jewish immigration to conquered Palestine while promising to preserve Arab rights. The Arabs living in Palestine weren't buying these promises. They protested, but there was nothing that they could do to stop the coming wave of jewish immigration. This was the first step in creating what was to later become the state of Israel 20 years later.

Years after the war, an American Zionist millionaire named Benjamin Freedman broke ranks with his fellow Zionists and turned against them. Freedman was the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company and was one of the many Zionists present at the Treaty of Versailles. Freedman was very well connected and had enjoyed access to several US presidents. Freedman grew disgusted with the criminal behavior of the Zionist mafia and dedicated much of his life and fortune to exposing the truth about both World Wars and the Zionist grip on America. According to Freedman, Wilson had been blackmailed by Zionists with the threat of a public disclosure of an old extramarital affair Wilson had when he was president of Princeton University. (13) Freedman's voluminous (and buried) writings, speeches, and books on this subject are essential reading (if you can find them!). One leader of the Anti Defamation League - Arnold Forster- once smeared Freedman as a "self-hating jew." (14) Here’s a brief excerpt from a 1961 speech that Freedman gave before an audience at the Willard Hotel in Washington DC in which described the forces at work behind America’s entry into World War I :
“The Zionists in Germany, who represented the Zionists from Eastern Europe, went to the British War Cabinet and – I am going to be brief because it's a long story, but I have all the documents to prove any statement that I make – they said: "Look here. You can yet win this war. You don't have to give up. You don't have to accept the negotiated peace offered to you now by Germany. You can win this war if the United States will come in as your ally." The United States was not in the war at that time. We were fresh; we were young; we were rich; we were powerful. They told England: "We will guarantee to bring the United States into the war as your ally, to fight with you on your side, if you will promise us Palestine after you win the war." In other words, they made this deal: "We will get the United States into this war as your ally. The price you must pay is Palestine after you have won the war and defeated Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey."
Now England had as much right to promise Palestine to anybody, as the United States would have to promise Japan to Ireland for any reason whatsoever. It's absolutely absurd that Great Britain, that never had any connection or any interest or any right in what is known as Palestine should offer it as coin of the realm to pay the Zionists for bringing the United States into the war. However, they did make that promise, in October of 1916. And shortly after that – I don't know how many here remember it - - the United States, which was almost totally pro-German, entered the war as Britain's ally. (15)

We may debate as to exactly what extent this Zionist-British dirty deal was responsible for dragging the sons of America off to die in a European bloodbath. Some, such as Freedman, believe it was the only reason that the US entered the war. Others, such as this writer, believe it was the primary contributing factor. But let us at this point agree on this one irrefutable point: the Zionists had no aversion to seeing Americans die for their own selfish interests. Even the Encyclopedia Britannica and Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia (look under "Balfour Declaration) confirm this little known fact of World War I. Here's the excerpt from Microsoft Encarta:
THE BALFOUR DECLARATION. "The Balfour Declaration was a letter prepared in March 1916 and issued in November 1917, during World War I, by the British statesman Arthur James Balfour, then foreign secretary….Specifically, the letter expressed the British government's approval of Zionism with “the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.” The letter committed the British government to making the “best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done to prejudice the rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine.”

"The immediate purpose was to win for the Allied cause in World War I the support of Jews in the warring nations and in the United States. As a result of the Balfour Declaration, Israel was established as an independent state in 1948 in the mandated area." (emphasis added) (16)

It's also worth mentioning at this point that when the British dismantled the Ottoman Empire after World War I, they created many smaller nations. The oil rich, puppet kingdom of Kuwait was formed by slicing off the southern coastal tip of what we now know as the nation of Iraq. As a result of this arbitrary redrawing of the Ottoman map, a bitter conflict was created between Iraq and Kuwait. Iraq has always considered Kuwait as its true southern province. This is what ultimately led to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1991 and the Gulf War.

Lol. Who gives a fuck what arabs consider their rightful clay?

North Africa is rightful Copt clay and the Middle East is rightful Zoroastrian and Assyrian clay.

This is what annoys me the most, the Lusitania was sunk entirely legally since it was infact carrying ammunition, a fact the allies only admitted a few decades ago when naval diving started to get popular by putting out a small notice that the wreck had explosives on board, even after they did their best to utterly destroy the wreck after the war to hide the evidence that such a thing was true.

The world would have been a better place had the USA stayed out of the war and Germany won.

Germany didn't lose the war on the field.
It was backstabbed from within by the press, communists and social democrats to claim the war was unwinnable while the German Army was still deep within enemy territory.

Germany just won the war on the eastern front, with the harsh victory peace of brest litovsk. With that huge numbers of soldiers were returning from the eastern front throuh the excellent and completely undamaged inner German rail system.
No sane leader would have given up the fight at that point, but internal traitors eventually won the fight with their scheming.
No need to guess who these internal traitors were in majority

The world would have been a better place if the Tsar wasn't overthrown, or if the war never happened in the first place. But Western civilization just had the shittiest luck in the 20th century.

To be fair, many of those would have signed up just to take a poke at the hated enemy Russia. A lot of kikes fled to Germany after the failed 1905 revolution.

At the time (and to some amount still today) there is a jewish working/middle class that is actually somewhat alright. They are basically as jewish as the normal worker is christian.
I sometimes almost feel sorry for them, when the workings of the jewish elite screw them over, but then again I'm pretty sure that they would side with their elites rather than their fellow men if they ever had to choose

That's barely French, it's more like fake French glued on to English (or I paid way more attention in school than I remember doing) It looks like:
"The Jews were three quarters of the Russian Communist Party when it started. Including 20 of the leaders(?). They were it's mother(??)"
"World War 1: English vs Germans, the Britbongs were not absolutely committed (in both wars?) (because London was not directly under threat?) and they didn't care about the Frenchies having a hard time"
"(English) is the language of the Jewish NWO"

PDF's, nigga, PDF's! There could be some spectacular redpills in those books, and nobody's going to call a Jew a Nazi.

What's wrong with his fingers?

Actually, the German central government was running out of resources due to the British blockade and the eastern front's agriculture wasn't strong enough to sustain the whole army quickly enough (harvest, transport, colonization).
The stab in the back is a meme.
Reminder that Americans and Romanians also entered the war (and Italy switched sides), 1917 and 1916, so Germany was fighting with Austria against 6 big countries.

Didn't a butthurt Serb start WW1?

All the countries started WW1.

It's interesting that the Jews had to bargain with the British government for the Balfour declaration. Doesn't that imply the that Jews didn't completely control the United Kingdom at that point if they had to have a quid pro quo?

I thought that the Rothschilds controlled that country ever since they fucked them over by lying about the outcome of Waterloo.

I'm kinda confused.

Germany was the only country that had an undamaged supply system. They had no inner territory losses, the east wasn't nearly as ravaged as the west by the war, and the brits had their supply lines harrassed far more than the Germans ever could have.

I know they teach this "the stab in the back was a meme" bullshit in school, but even children should be able to see, that the economic agrumed is flawed as fuck.

Good goy.

The Tsar was a retarded idiot, if the USA had not joined the war the Soviets would have collapsed and the whites would have likely won.

because what?
the soviets made a peace treaty with germany, and the germans wouldnt harras them anymore.
plus the antante wouldnt be able to suport the soviets to the extent as they did.
if the US hadnt joined the war, the USSR would be formed fater, germany might have broken the front and surround paris. after that things would go their own way.

Bump

It was freemasons.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottokar_Czernin
gutenberg.org/ebooks/18160

benwilliamslibrary.com/pdfs/Facts Are Facts.pdf

Benjamin Freedman's book. Or at least a shorter version of it. I've skimmed through and it's loaded with great stuff.

Fuck this is good. This is a must watch and should be spread everywhere.

Had a thread about it a few months ago. I'll share what i got. Give me a few minutes

Benjamin H. Friedman's speech against zionism. A great deal goes about WW1

Other than that i got files about GB, Palestine and the jews and some files on the Balfour Declaration.

I'll post them now

And here are my last 2 gems

fpp.co.uk/History/Churchill/Weizmann_Zionists/WSC_100941.html

fpp.co.uk/History/Churchill/Weizmann_Zionists/Weizmann_Churchill_corr.pdf

Cheeky bump

Wow, E. Michael Jones is a 9/10 guy. Amazing video user, thanks

thoughtmaybe.com/the-living-dead/

Adam Curtis is an expert at undermining the Jewish narrative. If you're interested in how World War 2 history was fabricated, this is a must watch. Many feels from the PTSD-riddled vets and disgraced Germans.

This is giving me flashbacks of … oh I'd say … every shitpost on Holla Forums since 2010

The Germans sent significant amount of supplies and manpower to help the whites historically, while a communist Russia would have happened it would have been crushed by the following counter revolution with full support from a Germany at peace with far less of a need for its now massive stockpiles of weapons, artillery and ammo.

As long as the war elsewhere is over Germany would in no way follow its treaty with a communist nation as it represents a threat to German social order.

but they didnt.
germany took advantage of russia collapsing, made some moves to ensure russia cant fight and made a treaty so they could divert to more important fronts.
theres no randering on what if hence that if.
just because the US wouldnt join the war it doesent mean the western front wouldnt drag on for years. and after that there wouldnt be much motivation to continue fighting on the east with britain still being there while france was beaten. youd still have africa, asia, the middle east, the balkans to win.
there might be uprisings like in 1919 in germany, but if they won in france they wouldnt be that much of a succes, not to mention that if france was knocked out, the antante would go even further with the intervention in russia, since muh second front.
take all that into account and the war would just drag on for a few more years, untill the zionists pulled the US into it

World War I never ended. There was a 'cease-fire peace treaty' until 'World War II' and there have been 'treaties' since but it never ended.

This shit has been going on since at least the Rothschilds created their banking dynasty and have owned all the European royalty which was the 1760s.

But to be honest it's been going on since Ancient Egypt, it's all the same old shit.

Balfour Declaration was written by Milner, a paid stooge of the Rothschilds - he was made rich by them and did their bidding thereafter.

Ever wonder why there are sever groups known as the black hand?

Milner and Grey were the key Zio bagmen in the lead-up to the war. Every pol/ack should know these names

He shit talks us a whole lot. He pretty much admonished racism, nationalism, national socialism, and called the EU the fourth Reich.