UN's Sutherland exposed as one of (((them)))

I know there is a Soros Leak thread but this is big & it deserves it's own thread to discuss the implications that brings. The UN has finally being exposed as what it is, just another tool of their One World Government agenda. Governments who value their national independence better take note of that before it's too late.

The UN's nothing but a (((trap)))

archive.is/i94n6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEjot1NoqdE
archive.is/vkOTg
archive.is/0cShk
un.
abgeordnetenwatch.de/2013/02/21/goldman-sachs-jp-morgan-josef-ackermann-mit-diesen-lobbyisten-traf-sich-die-bundesregierung
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, are least it's confirmed.

No one noticed this sooner look at the fucking honker on that kike of course he is also ((((irish Roman Catholic))))

Bump.
How do we make a fuzz about this ?

The worst part about it all is how normies lap up the propaganda. These are the same naive morons who will walk through the ghetto with their headphones on and looking at their cell phone because caring about their own safety would be racist.

They truly play a double game here, on the one hand (((they))) push their "diversity" agenda (which enslaves people & does not set them free!) and on the other they grab all regional power and resources for themselves under the guise of a fake pretence to secure their own country. The only way this charade can end is by stop supporting these clowns and let them run their fake country on their own, which they cant because without all that money pouring in from the U.S. Israel would already be dead & gone. So fuck them and their Nazist agenda. And all the Zionist-puppet governments who sold out to them do, is push more lies down our throats!

youtube.com/watch?v=JEjot1NoqdE

Putin knows all of this crap, of course. And since he opposes ((their))) fascist agenda we will see the U.S. push for more and more warmongering until Russia will simply have enough & annihilate them both. That is the way the Bible describes it and I am pretty confident it will play out exactly like that. The U.S./Israeli govts are more crazy than a deluded shit-house rat. This shit will only stop once they are both gone and they work actively on their total destruction. It won't take long anymore.

archive.is/vkOTg

Bump

Why is that ugly whore and wife of G.Clooney in the picture.

Clooney's "wife" works at the (((UN)))

a lot of my smarter friends still don't see the downsides of globalisation

they can't seem to put the link between immigration problems and a world without nations

i can debate them for hours on this and it's like i'm talking to walls

it took me over half a year to convince 1 guy that Trump's nationalism is one of the big reasons he's good

and those are my 'smarter' friends

This whole charade has been in the making way to long. None of those "leaders" who pretend they work for their people are working in the Interest of them at all, not Trump, not Putin, not anyone because they are all in (((the club))) - they all put a blind before people's eyes to conceal the truth, and that truth is that whoever (((paid))) enough to win, will be (((their))) crown prince to help seal this single-person power over the entire globe. I remember some said that there would be such a guy in the future who will make "good use of that", once….

archive.is/0cShk

So no matter if it's "you" who "wins" or not, in the end those who think they did, will simply be led on the path for them laid out from the start, sacrificing them too. None of us wins, except (((they))) themselves.
Or that was their plan. Well, fuck all plans… Chaos has it's own plan. And definitely fuck all government for selling out humanity to the devil.

Lol I visited UN in Switzerland and the tour guidw literally had to stress to our group "The UN is NOT a global government"

Lurk more, you insufferable faggot.

implying you're not a shill

I think most people are open to the idea of trans acceptance being a conspiracy, because it is being pushed too hard. Linking trans acceptance to the UN only strengthens this suspicion.

Supporting trans acceptance = encouraging child abuse. This really needs to be hammered home as no sane person would promote this behavior.

D&C by demographic would also work well. Turn gay men (the most productive of the lgbt community) against trannies by constantly grouping them together. Blame gay men for trannies and they will bitterly want distance.

Turn women against trannies by appealing to emotion. Make them feel threateneded, for example trannies competing in women's sports. Or make them fear for their children, trannies in the restroom.

LGBT and females are probably the strongest advocates of trannies. Kick out their support from under them.

Daily reminder.

I researched and outed the so called Catholic Peter (((Sutherland))) as a "converted" Jew who still makes regular donations and appearances at Irish synagogues. I made a thread about it. A lot of Anons knew he was a Jew.

He is one of the main pushers of mass immigration in Europe. He needs a dose of lead in his brain.

I always knew he was Irish, is he some sort of crypto kike?? I know you get the odd jew in Ireland but barely any really

nevermind, i understand now

It just goes to show that it's fukin in those bastards genes

you got any pictures or articles with proof? just so i can use it myself

i've been looking for proof of him being a jew ever since i saw his disgusting face but i never found any definite evidence

Dude, you know that white genocide literally is UN policy, right? They wrap it up in "nice" words such as 'replacement migration'.

Follow the money.

Odds are trans acceptance is ultimately a pharmaceutical and insurance company plot to make more shekels.

On a related financial note, Obama has two major tranny donors. Jennifer Pritzker and Martine Rothblatt.

Those documents are disturbing.
un. org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

We had one as our minister of justice (((and equality)))

He spent his time making "new citizens."

Doesn't matter how few we have. The ones we do have are potent scumbags.

No shit. They are basically forcing down immigrants on us (Sweden) by refferring to some UN-treaty of refugees.

Wanna get a nasty hick-up, check out Agenda 2030. It will fucking blow your mind if you didn't knew about it.

Absolutely. Judging by the suicides, no one in their right mind could conclude that this is a viable treatment.

Ah yes, the honorable Mr. Shatter. I wasn't aware of his new citizens crusade though. I am aware that he charged the 9e receipt for his passport photos to the state.

Do you frequent r/ireland, it's been changing as of late, it's gone slightly more right wing, barely but any change is good.

The problem is you can tell facts and figures to real females until you're blue in the face, and it won't register for them. And this is the demographic that must be swayed from accepting trans for their to be any real damage done to such an agenda. Not only are females the majority of the population, but a large chunk of the male population will agree with whatever they think women want. And currently women can't stand the thought of what correction is needed - the reimplementation of bullying as the cure.

Womens' tiny brains shut down if you try to tell them about the UN's genocidal agendas. Instead bombard women with stories like the cross dressers stealing their limelight. Show them rage-bait articles where men confess to liking traps because they are "better than" real women. Expose them to content that activates their strongest emotions - fear and jealousy.

Turn women against trans and the problem would disappear fast.

Have a bump.

How long do we have to wait until the UN is dissolved, they are going to be the cause of WW3 if this shit keeps up.

he visited german chancellory in the official function of goldman sachs in 2010. the "guestbook" was released after a parliamentary request by german left party.

abgeordnetenwatch.de/2013/02/21/goldman-sachs-jp-morgan-josef-ackermann-mit-diesen-lobbyisten-traf-sich-die-bundesregierung

Kinda pokes a hole in the whole "Jews run everything" meme doesn't it.

He looks like a kike, acts like a kike, is in a position of a ultra kike. Who could it be?

Obviously!

please don't use 'trap' as a pejorative.

It's only a conspiracy if they're all working together. Clearly they aren't. Instead it's a just a bunch of competing interests with overlapping goals and temporary alliances. Pretty ordinary stuff. It's a shame Holla Forums embraced the (((Jew))) meme. You'd make so much more headway if you hadn't.

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

trans are a symptom of a problem that women/feminism is part of.

Isn't every globalist organazations like the UN and EU full to the brim with kikes and cryptos? It is no longer a surprise when one more is proven to be part of the tribe.

Gas yourself, Ephraim.

It really doesn't have anything to do with intelligence or not. If you look at things like the Milgram experiment, it shows that the vast majority of people are designed to follow authority. This is what allows societal organization to function, but it also becomes a problem when the authority is leading people off a cliff. And it is regardless of intellect. The only difference is that intelligent people can develop better rationalizations to defend the positions they arrived at by unthinkingly following authority.

So, they may be intelligent, but they don't question the fundamental assumptions they are taught to hold, which is what makes them goyim.

hideous

Any positions that can destroy governing laws of other sovereign states is going to be 100% full of crypto kikes ((((atheist)))) ,kikes or shabby goys.

THAT IS THERE WHOLE TACTIC SUBVERTING GOVERNING BODIES FOR MORE THAN LIKE 5000 YEARS

jews aren't fascists.

Is it possible to be dumb and question these assumptions though?

Proof?

:^)

Does that mean that we're all mentally defective people that somehow have the ability to question the axioms that we live by?

Thanks for bringing that up. Most people have no idea the UN is a genocidal organizaion.

*organization

(Heil'd)
This. Kick out the support struts and watch that community eat itself alive and burn itself to the ground.

They forgot to mention that below 2.1 birth rate was THEIR PLAN as well.

ya there is more

That is beyond the insanity.

i wanted to say obviously fake because it's so blatant

but i looked it up and holy shit it's real

ya you need to realize this is a long term plan

don't buy any of the kikes lies

It's amazing to think that Jews are actually as evil as they are.

They literally bear a pathological grudge from 2000 years ago, and everything they do stems from that mental trauma. They are psychopathic and deserve nothing less than being put on an island left to swindle eachother.

I really do believe they are an alien species.

I don't believe in jews's lies.

my mother is convinced of the same, i kept saying that that might be a bit too much but i'm honestly starting to believe it too

That's weird because I thought about that years ago.

Not a whole lot of people, even people like us, know just how putrid and evil the Jews really are and have been for thousands of years.
We're talking about THE evil. The most vile, disgusting, and terrifying force to have ever existed. They epitomize darkness.
Ritual sacrifice and cannibalism for starters. Never mind their collectivist mindset, their thoughts on the goyim, and complete lack of moral integrity.
There are no “moderate” or good Jews. They are all liars, all thieves, all of them are parasites without exception and they know it.
There are no honest Jews and any Jew who doesn't treat you with outright hostility is trying to manipulate you.
They are almost inconceivable to the modern European mind. How can one people be so consistently evil for so long and somehow manage to hide their insidious nature?
At every turn in history they have been there as a collective to cover their own tracks but it is not like the tales do not exist - they are just meant to be forgotten.

I don't think they "bear a pathological grudge", I think they HATE and FEAR all non jews all the time anyway.
That is why the modern media keeps talking about HATE and FEAR, it is jews projecting.
They have been doing the same heinous shit all through history, just like we have.
We are the builders, they are the destroyers.
They make up stories to make it look like they have a grudge, like they are the victim to cover up their true nature in the eyes of the gullible.
Egypt - kicked out the jews for jewing too hard, jews create an epic story out of it.
Rome - pushes jews shit in for jewing too hard, jews create an epic story out of it.
Germany - Attempts to delouse itself, jews create an epic story out of it.

What they all have in common is the jews dindunuffin, when we all know that we tolerate so much shit from these enemies of civilisation, partly because we can't believe other humans could really be THAT evil.
Until we find out that it is ALL true.
Eventually, we will deal with them again, and you can guarantee any survivors will create an epic story out of it.
That's why, for the sake of the planet,
THERE MUST BE NO SURVIVORS THIS TIME

Without the U.S. they would have been destroyed all the way back in the 60s during the six day war.

which by the way becomes more and more clear every year is a war that they themselves started

The Jewnited States for destruction of goyim.

you just outed yourself, kike

No user. We are the ones whom died in the 'bernstein' universe and were dropped here into this alternate world. We are the soldiers of chaos sent to reap a grim harvest of these evil and vile monsters. For we are monsters ourselves. Monsters of chaos, fire, blood and lulz. Only another monster can stand against such things, monsters whom have no care over normal thoughts and actions. Whom see the world in a very different light.

Look at what we gravitated to. Look at our strange hive mind. Our connection to all manor of chaos gods, especially ones whom wish to bring 'the light' to this world. Whom desire to teach people their place and open their eyes. How we came to see something far greater than ourselves, something we individually see as something we cannot obtain, as worthy of fighting back for. We by all rights should stand for the destruction of all that rejects us. But yet, we bring on high that which is good, and blessed. That which is right and best for the species. We hold up our current figurehead as a god-emperor, whom would by meme rights, stand against chaos, ourselves, but we rally and support him above all else to better further and support our goals of bringing something better into this world. We know normal humans cannot stand against them, not without someone whom can look into the abyss and laugh at how pathetic and weaksauce it is, where those we have been tasked to defend would go mad gazing into such hell.

We are the blessed curse of this world. The chance for something better than an hell under an worthless semitic volcano god. An class of guardian watchers whom stand against the mechanization of evil so chaotic and crazed that even all their mighty works and subversive vile mechanizations fall flat against.