4chan vs Holla Forums?

4chan vs Holla Forums?

you have to go back

if this was 2 years ago I'd say we have true freedom of speech and can post little girls

But this isn't 2 years ago

4chan >Holla Forums by a mile right now

DECENTRALIZE IMAGEBOARDS NOW

Holla Forums has webms with sound, a bigger filesize limit and proxy support so you can at least pretend to feel anonymous

who would have thought?

it's 2017 by now, 4chan and Holla Forums differs only on the webpage and mods, all the faggots inside are the same shit.
4chan has more popularity on the Internet by now so its more full of retard 12 year olds. So only for mods and less shitpost autism Holla Forums is better at the moment.
have seen some mod shit aswell over here so I'm not really sure how long its going to last

wtf it reposted 3 times

Holla Forums is objectively the the better site when it comes to posting and features. The only thing it can't beat 4chan with is users.

users in 4chan are cancer nowadays. it's not like the good ol' days

Freedom is worth dying for.

or not. that's the difference

look at 4chan's Holla Forums right now, probably 3 girl threads. Now look at Holla Forums's Holla Forums, we have pedophiles,spammers,and other stupid shit.

both are controlled by jews

leave imageboards before they devour your soul

The origin of imageboard culture
an offshoot thereof

It's funny I would've thought you were a replying to a post that said

LURK
MOAR

FAGGOT

2chan didn't really have much unique culture.

The Vestibule will always be the most culturally significant place on the internet

pics plz

in holistic terms, both are garbage social media sites. just stick to textboards for shitposting for the future.

Right now 8 chan is shit because of the nazi mods. Otherwise it would be better than 4 chan.

Do we even need to have this discussion.

NOPE!!.

jews are nazis wtf man

it's true! Jesus was Jewish, and Hitler went to church, so Nazis are Jews!

Leave.

8ch > 4chan because on 4chan public VPN don't work.

Holla Forums has four more single value units than 4chan, and that makes us mathematically superior.

Well, this has me convinced irrefulatbly.

4chan all the way.
Holla Forums is dead, cancer, and full of normalfags.
4chan actually has hipsters and robots.

Actually, they are both very similar, and this short video highlights that… they are both senseless bullshit.

mario must be free as fuck

8ch > 4chan because on 4chan nothing works. At least I can post text here through Tor.

cuckchan is fucking rancid garbage. more of my posts were deleted recently because of their faggot rulefags and janitors. Too many dumb fucking rules.

I honestly can't stand the place anymore. My posts get deleted all the time and I have no fucking clue why.

8ch is more like what 4chan use to be back in the day. More of a relaxed atmosphere with some autism and a idgaf attitude.. Hope it gets more users.

You just got me promoted, ya son of a bitch.

If you think this shithole is like what 4chan was back in the day you should have been here during 8chans heyday, it was like a dream come true.
I guess I was spoiled by it because I can hardly even stand this place now. Maybe if I had been enduring 4chan this whole time Holla Forums would look like a paradise in comparison even in its current state but as it stands I just want the old Holla Forums back so bad.
If I had the money I would hire a dark web hitman to assassinate jimbo himself, and he'll probably report my IP to the local authorities for saying that so RIP me.

You spelled "is" wrong.

Holla Forums is superior to 4chan in literally every way other than user count.

Imagine if 8ch had as many users as 4chan. We'd have tons of interesting niche boards with real activity, and several active alternatives each for the popular boards.

4chan is random shitposting. People constantly samefag, saying things like "this guy gets it" to their own comments. Holla Forums is less annoying, in my opinion.

r8 my chan?

gurochan
/thread

this guy gets it

Criiiinge

THIS

2/10 would not fuck.

i miss old 4chan

t. 2005 Holla Forumstard

What it comes down to is whether posting from Tor and proxies is permitted. As long as it is free speech is much, much safer

if you're even asking yourself that question OP, it's time to go back

Holla Forums is considerably more weeaboo now that what 4chan has become, also much more /christian/ apparently.