Give me some good songs while you're driving fast

Give me some good songs while you're driving fast
I already have initial d, I especially like the embed one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e54RRXWtuVI
youtube.com/watch?v=jy_qe221jUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any Drum & Bass

I do not know what that is, can you give an example?

That guy reminds me of my autistic highschool friend
I really like the song though, it's nice

Irrelevant request if that pic is your ride. Either that or your definition of fast is much different than my own.

Gospel Music.

"This song is for winning losers, for lucky substance abusers, the ones who left their black marks on us all"

Breakbeat Hardcore used to be pretty popular for the racing community Try "music for the jilted generation" or "Experience expanded" from The Prodigy. Hardcore techno in general is good. If you like happy hardcore, then "show me a sign" from cube::hard & Jennifer bolton. Full song can be found on itunes for $0.99, Personally I prefer the "Wow: What a Rush (volume 10)" version, higher pitched (in a good way), song has a general uplifting anime feel to it too.
There's also Hardstyle, you can get a shit ton of it from Fear.FM top 40s and 100s. Most of the good shit is from 1998-2012, anything past 2015 is shit. Most past 2013 is shit. Basically any of the harder music is good.

Thanks, I've written it down.
Do you remember this song?
Should be up ur alley

yeah, that was a favorite of mine.

I think anyone who has seen mortal kombat has heard this song.

Fair enough
Tbh breakbeat was not my thing. I was really into acid house though.
This is definitely my favorite album from the period. I was only ten years old and made my
poor mom by me the cd. Pic related

Breakbeat is a little different than breakbeat hardcore. Breakbeat hardcore is more rave and generally uplifting, breakbeat is darker like dnb

btw what's your ride m80?

That's probably a farce if I'm being completely honest. OP just knows that we have good taste in music so he uses us like a spottily radio. I can't fault them for making up stories to keep us motivated.

I loved Priest, first guitar song I'd ever learned

IM A DIRT TORPEDO

I AM AN ACTUAL WORM

I recommend this one.

Any pendulum song past 2008 is pretty close to low-tier

most all of death grip's songs, very loud and high energy

why would you link that of all things
youtube.com/watch?v=e54RRXWtuVI
youtube.com/watch?v=jy_qe221jUw

I've listened to all these songs
Initial D is still superior for driving

fav

head turning bass with windows down

Jesus. You are one of those attention whore faggots that listens to music for other people's sake. Just go ahead and kill yourself.

Can "Moonshake" (1973)

eat a dick fagget, i can't help that fuccbois like you don't have anything else to do besides staring at other people

I am surprised that this hasn't been posted yet

Gay and AIDS-inducing faggot shit

Seriously, this is awesome driving music, plus side two of their 'Ege Bamyasi' album.

I don't see how you can drive to that. We must drive differently.
I like high energy songs like initial d's songs. Not the hole fear and loathing in las vegas type driving. That doesn't appeal to me.

bump so it doesnt die

more songs