The Leftovers

Was it a good episode?

imo yes. First episode was kind of boring, but it had to remind everyone of all the characters and what the hell is going on.

This episode focused on Nora and reminded us that she's still a fucking mental case from losing her kids. 2 people and a kangaroo die in this episode, so I give it 10/10.

Can you webm those hags? They were terrifying.

SPOILER

Not really

ik i havent seen the episode tonight tho

Well, did you really think he was going to die like that? If you watched the first two seasons he's always trying to kill himself.

Why would the woman react like that? I can't think of any more narcissistic reaction

no not that. but he hasnt done the bag thing before, spoiler was him geting caught

She's kind of a narcissistic bitch.

she's actually pretty chill about it. she has a way more shitty response to something a bit later in the episode.

Damon Lindelof has got a wild mind.

how rude. the preferred term is senior citizens.

Yo fam, watch this clip here

why?

Watch it, scrimshaw, you're in for a treat.

Was he trying to suicide or was he masturbating?

suicidal, but possibly immortal.

Let me guess: they get away with murder with absolutely no repercussions whatsoever, because he was an evil rapist white male and they were strong oppressed womyn.

watched it. you lied, there was no treat.

women doing really dumb things for their cult religions has been a theme since the start of the show. it hasn't gone full "current year" yet.

Uh, nah, the theme of the show is retards who think everything is part of a prophecy or has some hidden meaning. The old hags will probably suffer greatly.

Can someone webm the kino opening to Season 3 with the crazy people waiting for the flood?

just this one lonely user making Leftovers and Fargo webms. ;'^(

Thanks fam.