HUGH REGRET

If girls like that approach you than you have no excuse faggot

Yeah you fucked up op, that was your one chance. May as well kill yourself.

what do you mean g is for the gay community

: ( yes i may as well kill myself what else can I do my life is ruined

Make sure you livestream it on Holla Forums

what can I do? Shall I contact somebody else and ask for sex?

brb seem more gay than ice poseidon

but im not gay dog

Have you even tried it yet? Maybe it's the reason you fail with women so badly. Maybe by accepting who you are you can see past the social stigma and truely become happy.

i havent tried neither man i only beat my meat and as i said i reject women out of fear

surrender your man butt. let some fat old guy on grinder have his way with your little boypussy.

You rejected a beautiful girl out of fear.
It means you're a fucking pussy.
Don't know what you gain out of posting here.

fear of what ? tight pink pussy ? perky tits ?

scared of rejection and so on maaaan stop playing with me this aint funny tho

if you rejected her it means she was hitting on you, so she wouldn't have rejected you

my biggest regret is when i was 19 a 17yo whore wanted to have sex with me. i didnt want to because she was ugly and also a huge whore. like multiple guys at once type of whore. and she started doing shit like that since she was 14 and liked drinking and smoking weed

So I just ignored her and didn't give her the time of day. I was 19 and college was starting soon and I just knew I'd have other opportunities down the line…

…..and then 11 years passed and now I'm a 30yo kissless virgin. If only I fucking fucked that ugly whore I probably would have gained confidence in myself, some better abilities in talking to women, and I wouldn't feel so insecure about the size of my small penis. If I just fucked her I'd probably be married with a loving wife right about now

Biggest fucking regret

Don't beat yourself up user. I'm sure you were always destined to fail.

wasn't worth it m8, you probably dodged some stds

Can't you just "stay froends" with her to keep the relationship going and then "change your mind" about going intimate? Besides, rejecting her gives you the upper hand kinda.
Not rocket science holy fuck OP.

hugh faggot