Montreal is banning the acquisition of pit bull-type dogs...

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreal-outlines-its-pit-bull-ban

archive.is/jeDXR

Good riddance. These dogs are bread for fighting and a favorite breed amongst niggers and other faggots who feel they have the right to walk them off leash and intimidate others with.
I for one welcome Quebexico's new law.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/sfdogattack/caknoller41103cabrf.pdf
yahoo.com/news/protective-cat-launches-vicious-attack-on-group-133251037.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers ruin things for everyone again.

ban niggers and we can have anything.

nuking plebec when?

Pitbulls are niggers anyways.

are you fucking kidding me

NOW THE GOVERNMENT IS GONNA TELL YOU WHAT DOG YOU CAN OWN?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good, pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

You do realize the Aryan Brotherhood takes part in a lot of this shit as well. It was a big case down some years back about it too. I'm pretty sure they are the largest suppliers of these kind of dogs and specially bred them as part of a business.

Liberals.

how breedist of them! i can't even right now! How DARE thise nights suggest that there are differences between dog breeds?! All dogs are equal! This is just another example of institutionalised breedism being used to discriminate.

#PITBULLLIVESMATTER

Bigots*

lol the old pitbull threads finally had an effect

NO, NOT PIT BULLS, I LOVE THEM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fixed it.

You act like the Aryan Brotherhood are our bffs. They'd gut us just like they'd gut a nigger, they don't care about the survival of the white race, they just want shekels. The white supremacy thing is just a way to keep their members selective and it gives them an identity. They'll still be allies with the spics.

thanks for the info! great source btw. those dastardly white people sure are such a bane on the world. they're just as bad if not worse than niggers!

the AB is a bunch of prison faggots who just want to sell drugs and act like degenerates
kill yourself nigger lover

Hardly anyone has a six foot high fence, which means these dogs will largely have to be chained up. It's like they are trying to turn them vicious.

Fucking morons don't seem to understand that dogs don't jump over fences unless they are very, very short. They dig under. At that point, it doesn't matter how tall you make them.

prison gangs are just a bunch of faggots, there was a great documentary about the "brand" where one guy who was actually WN and protected white guys in prison was kicked out of the aryan brotherhood because he didn't give a fuck about meth and being a general piece of shit

@ 15:30

This is objectively true, though.

if only they stopped the acquisition of muslim-type people. and the ones already there were microchipped and sterilized…

but a man can dream…

ITT statist faggots love having the govt tell them what they can do.

Pitbulls are owned by degenerate scum 100% of the time. This is objective fact.

That guy is somewhat pilled.

Wow, what fucking weak pussies.

Yeah but the AB are not our friends, they're not our allies, they are just a bunch of criminals who use the white power brand. That's all.

You're right about the law being bullshit, but calling us statists is fucking dumb, you do realize a lot of Holla Forums are some sort of fascist?

Pit bulls are an amazingly loving dog breed. It's only that they are mega redpilled and having to be owned by niggers drives them insane.

Statistics wise they aren't even the most dangerous dog, that title goes to the shih tsu.

So it begins. Remember now that they'll want to to this to HUMANS in the future.

First the cons, then the children, then everyone else.

So? This should be used for niggers and other non-whites

You're either a troll or a heavily challenged individual.

Precisely. You will be chipped first.

I remember watching that doc and thinking the same thing. Edgelords, degenerates, and faggots really do give us a bad name.

Blogpost:
Actual racists I've met have been pretty good people, while the more SJW someone gets the worse they become.

Here are the court records for the trial then. Like the other anons said, they are human trash and give whites a bad name. People who defend them just because they are whites or try and ignore the fact that members of our community are part of this and are producing this shit are a cancer that will drag everyone else down. Kill yourself already.

news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/sfdogattack/caknoller41103cabrf.pdf

This.

I called you a faggot and the AB faggots. I'm not defending them. Can you read?

Well no shit, a lot of things "should" be. How often do things they how they should be though?

@36:00 is the best part, he calls out the drug shit
based casper tbh a true white man

kys

so, can we agree this is the fault of mostly niggers and shitty owners in general?

I've seen pitbulls, dobermasns and rottweilers, and each and everyone of them were calm and civilized. It's always the owners fault when these problems arise, and they end up taking the blame on the dog and putting them down.

I've seen cute kind boxers, but I don't know in what category they fall on.

whoops, I quoted someone on accident

Good! I just wished they drowned the old ones instead grandfathering them in.

Dogs are effective tools in great numbers.

Get rid of the vicious ones, you take one more weapon away from (((their))) enemies.

If they can do it with guns they should be able to do it with dogs. A shotgun isn't going to randomly kill anybody unlike the a "niggers best friend"

Blaming dogs is like blaming guns, it's the owners fault accidents happen, in the case of dogs the owner just either neglect them or mistreat them.

The same way a kid makes a mistake because he's just a kid and does not know better and so he's forgiven, same should be with a dog, the blame should go for the owner for not teaching a dog properly, I live in a mostly white town, about 90% white and I've seen many bull-type dogs behaving just fine, heck, you can pet some of them, because the owners treat them properly.

All those who hate on bull-type dogs are probably afraid of dogs in general, or cat loving faggots who can't deal with a real pet.

You don't get it.

They're another weapon for the poor to use to rise up.

The elites cannot have this.

My pit is awesome, fuck all you weakling scum that can't handle a real dog.

He does not want to get it, he probably is just afraid of dogs in general and would rather have them gone in general because he is a faggot.

Get your stats right
Pits bite less but kill more.
The most aggressive breeds are tiny as shit so no one is scared of them.
What makes pits special is that that they have the aggression of small dogs but are big enough to do damage.

nigger dog for a nigger owner

Oh my yes, it's a lot better to own a tiny Yorkshire, watch out! It's got teeth!

Thank god class, based revolt is always turns into a shit show.

So anyone who doesn't like fags must be gay. And everyone who doesn't like bugs in their house is afraid of them?

I don't think pitbulls should be banned outright, but owners should take heftier punishments if their dog attacks someone. There's a big difference between a chihuahua and a pitbull, but if both are trained wrong, guess which one is more likely to seriously harm someone. A few family members have owned them and when trained properly in a good environment they're loyal, affectionate companions. When trained by fucking assholes they're violent and dangerous.

How does that apply to my argument, if you don't like dogs you are one?

My point is that those who complain about Pitbulls tend to just be afraid of them because "they kill at random" some even say, I've been around dogs, it's a matter of the owner and how he is treated, most dogs are as stressed as the owner is, and a stressed dog, regardless of breed is dangerous.

German shepherds and Rottweilers are better attack dogs in every single way, the only reason people get pits instead is they are to poor for the previously mentioned breads. I have no problem with poor people not being allowed access to violent dogs.

It's not a matter of wanting attack dogs, usually it's a matter of where one lives, a German Shepherd in a small home, like a flat, is hard to raise, dogs like pitbulls are smaller and easier to raise in a close environment.

Again poor should not be allowed attack dog. Are you a lolberg or something?

Bull terriers are cool though, pitbulls are not.

Are you afraid of niggers because you don't like them?

Bull terriers are fucking creepy. I don't know what it is about them, their faces just don't sit right with me. It looks almost unnatural/alien.

Great to see how we appreciate people's freedoms based on how much money they got in their wallet.

See

I've got a friend who breeds them, a line of dog show winners. They're the friendliest fuckers I've ever seen. Went over to his house one day, and they were running up to me trying to lick me like I'm ice cream. I'm convinced it's the half-breed fighting strains that are any problem, and of course niggers.

Oh lolbergs I bet you are going to bring up the NAP next

It's a good time to be a reptile owner.
The enlightened masses always have a snake

GAS THE PITS, DOG FIGHTS NOW

lolbergtardss crack me up.

Seeing as you don't take your snakes for walks in the public domain, seems fine to me.

good, fuck pit bulls. the only people who have pit bulls are white trash junkies who use them to protect their drug stashes and niggers who want to feel tough

Fine then, how would you like more gun control? Fuck, it's ban guns, same way with assault dogs right?

I though you guys had finally all fucked off.

who let the nogs out?

It's sure is summer here.

Oh I do every now and then but they're coiled around me.

Fucking gas yourselves

It's nigger logic, it can't be helped

Okay, I knew this whole thread felt forced as hell, but that confirms it. Fuck off.

It doesn't its a pretty basic logical fallacy.

I mean fuck, you want a big mean dog that isn't a threat to everything including his master, get a fucking rottie. Niggers and their stupid fucking pit bulls.

My pit is awesome, fuck all you weakling scum that can't handle a real dog.
Same.

There is a reason why I cited that case in particular. The couple could easily pass as regular people within our society expect they they lost control by accident. You're a faggot for trying to turn a blind eye because it triggers you.

That was my first post ITT, I think the reason they are getting so butthurt is they can only afford their boys pittbull mutt puppy.

Rotties are truly the Aryan race dog. German Shepards are a meme.

Personally I have never seen a white person with a pittbull that I would of wanted to have a extended conversation with.
I don't like white trash or white SJWs, good thing they are both a minority of the white population.

Spics sell them cheap, what else?

People who own pit bulls just want to make a statement that they're hard. Niggers, spics, and wiggers all love pits. Buy an actually useful or smart dog. German shepherds, rotties, border collies, dobermans, etc. Why is the banning of nigger dogs such a touchy subject here?

Well i have seen pitbull owners who are white and are fine people, same with their dogs. pitbulls just happen to be popular among niggers because of the pitbull reputation as a fighting dog and not much else.

"White trash" are the only real Americans left. Pretty sure you've never known any "white trash" in real life anyway. All you know about "White trash" is from funny pictures on the internet. Nothing wrong with being a redneck. Some of the best people in the world.

I think he means white niggers user. Regardless, he shouldn't say white trash.

This is why no one is taking you seriously.

You do realize why you're retarded why? You're comparing oranges to apples, but except in this case the orange doesn't do anything without someone operating it, while the apple is sentient.

Yes, there are certain bloodlines and certain dogs that even owners with the best intentions can't make safe without expert intervention - however they're a tiny minority compared to the easily fixable violent dogs that have been corrupted by abusive or negligent owners.

I grew up in an area with a lot of free roaming dogs owned by thugs (the white ones, no niggers in my city at the time), and some breeds are just freaking scarier than others - there has to be an acknowledgement at some point that while bad owners are to blame, they will always exist and we need to take precautions against the results of their existence.

It's a hit to personal freedoms and an injustice to the dogs, but back then I would have much rather run into a labrador than a pitbull when I was walking home.

I like shepards as they're intelligent enough to actually be useful.

I can't believe how ignorant you fuckers are about pits. They are extremely intelligent, extremely loyal yet very friendly, excellent with women and children. Mine is trained for both voice and hand signals and most of the time he does what I want with a look.

The American Pit Bull was once in nearly every home. It's called the nanny dog because it can literally give your baby a bottle and keep it safe while you're at work. Very useful during the war.

Not to mention just how pretty they are.

In the UK we have the dangerous dogs act.

bullshit they kill people's children all the time

Okay that's like saying "and black science guy" to defend niggers.

I was actually accosted by about a week ago when I accidentally opened my door into the nerf bar of his rusted out ~95s Yukon.
I never used the term redneck and I have no problem with it, I was just pointing out to that user white people can definitely be trash, scum, plebs or whatever you want to call it.

No they don't, there's just a lot of them.

That is a huge problem in cities like Vancouver and Montreal.
Homeless people breeding/losing/mistreating malnourished dogs. They actually have dem program that neuter and spay pets for free while offering free meals because it's so bad.

???

Those aren't actual posters. Do you notice how contrived and forceful the posts are? It absolutely reeks of opinion shaping. Where else on this board do you see this level of intellectual dishonesty? It speaks for itself.

Is that a new word for arguing? If so I have some news for you user.

Rotties faced the same bans as pit bulls. So did Dobermans, Boxers, Bulldogs and German Shepherds. After they make Pit Bulls too hard to own, niggers will just flock to the next easiest to own "tough dog". After that dog gets hyped up in the media the restrictions on the last dog will quietly get dropped and the new dog starts getting bans.

Just fucking ban niggers. Crime rates will drop, property values will increase and dog attacks will be rare again.

case in point

So what makes me not "real" enough for you, having a different opinion then yours?

WN gangs don't give a shot about WN, they just attatch themselves to it because it's the most edgy and intimidating thing they know.

I'll continue in letting the sleaziness of argumentation say more than I could ever hope to.

Good I take that as a sign of surrender.

PITBULL A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN TRYNA GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK & SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Almost all of those are niggers, wiggers, and wetbacks with aggressive animals.

How many people have been killed by niggers in that timeframe?
BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS

You're right, it's clearly just their upbringing. All dogs are the same under the skin. PITBULL LIVES MATTER GUYS

Scary black assault niggers have to go

Have fun with your poodle faggot

Now I don't know shit about dogs, but bull terriers just look like stocky dogs with down-syndrome. Ruined by being inbred.

These faggots experimenting with dogs and breeding these abominations should be shot.

Dogs(including pit bulls) are only dangerous if they're raised by shitskins.

It would be a whole lot easier and beneficial to just ban shitskins instead of dogs.

If any type of dog needs to be banned, it's yappy anklebiters. Overgrown noisy rats are what they are. Fucking shit the incessant yipping, worse than howling could ever be.

You do realise this is basically the same argument libshits use to excuse blacks for their bad behaviour, right?

yahoo.com/news/protective-cat-launches-vicious-attack-on-group-133251037.html

The problem lies in the fact that whites aren't allowed to own them anymore. You'd have a point if the dogs were undomesticated and wandering around untamed like the niggers of today. Or, you could put them all back in the hands of a capable owner so they actually become something of value. The white man has a long history of domesticating the feral animal for personal use, pitbulls and niggers are no different. Long story short: Ban Undomesticated Niggers.

pretty much

so basically you're no different from a leftycuck, but in regards to dogs.

Want to know how I know you're not from around here?

Libshits are saying that niggers are animals that need to be properly domesticated? We've won already?

Animal attacks shouldn't ever happen. I think if an dog attacks someone, the owner must be treated like he has committed the crime. If the dog kills someone, kill the dog and send the owner to prison for life.

You are responsible for your pet's action. Just like you are responsible for your firearm. You can go to prison if you give your firearm to someone else to use without proper license, can't you? Dogs should get more strict treatment since they can break out of chains and hunt someone down to eat or just because he feels like it.

White trash and low IQ individuals need to be vetted before buying any dog that gets bigger than 20 pounds.

I am all in favor for getting certifications and courses put in place that people a required to successfully pass before being able to own these breeds and/or breed them. I've had a few bully breads including pitbulls before and they are full of energy. You need to exercise them and get them confident with people.

The niggers and human slime that use these guard dogs as fighting animals and puppy mills need to have their limbs severed and castrated.

what the fuck happened to those dogs

What will actually happen is that the chips will become mandatory for whites convicted of "hate crimes," which in [CURRENTYEAR] Canadumb includes hurt feelings.

Glad i am a cat owner. Cats are more intelligent and smart creatures, than dogs. In civilized world there's no reason to own a dog except on a farm or village property. In towns owning a dog is just stupid.

Nigger got angry that his new puppy wouldn't stop whining it its kennel, so instead of trying to find out what was wrong he duct taped its mouth shut and left it like that for several hours/days. Then bragged about it on facebook where the original owner say the pic he posted of it. She called the police and is now getting threats from the nigger and his nigger family/friends for 'snitchen'. I hate niggers so goddamn much.

The monkey in question is pic 2.

Bait dog that would not fight. Was instead tossed to more aggressive pitbulls that would and got torn up. Was rescued and named Oogy and even had a book written about it by his new family too. I'd check it out.

I don't understand. You will HAVE to sterilize your dog if you live in Montreal.

What about the dozens of dog breeders, will they have to move out of the city?

What if you are a responsible dog owner who keeps your dog away from other dogs but plans to breed it one day?

I can see the logic behind banning certain breeds (not that I agree with it) but forcing you to sterilize your dog just seems weird.

happy caturday

ment for

you forgot about the brain parasites, allergens, and that the cat smells stick to EVERYTHING you own.

I like tom cats but I'll never fucking have one as a pet again.

A single hair will fuck my shit up. It's a shame because I find them to be beautiful and even amusing. I can only admire them from afar like this.

That's not the only thing you admire from afar.

It's just a way to get money user. Permits, regulations, laws, it's for the government to make money. Control means more money in their pockets. How much do you think it'll be to get a dog after the whole city sterilized their dogs and you can't breed them anymore.
Fucking commie-nada.

Ces osties de chiens la sont des vrais nuisances publique, fuck ces chiens haram…la tombe de ma grand-mere…

Comparer un grand pays comme le Québec a des chiens beaners…James, un pur laine ta encore battu aujourd'hui?

C'est toi la nuisance publique. Retournes d'où tu viens et apprends a parler correctement sale retardé non civilisé. T'es femmes sont des putes prétentieuses et tes hommes des pédophiles arrogants sans aucunes moralités. Personne n'as jamais voulut de votre peuple ici, vous êtes des sangsues sans aucunes utilités dans la société. Also Quebec fucking sucks anyways. It's a terrible place with pretentious hipsters who thinks they're relevant when they're just lazy communists with daddy issues and penis envy toward America/the rest of commie-nada.

This.

Yes! Fuck those nigdogs.
Thank you based mayor Denis Coderre!

Isn't an indoor cat.
My cat was bought as a barn cat to keep away other animals, but now loves the shit out of me
Don't have to, outside cat.
Outside cat.
Guards the house better than a dog, keeps out the entire neighborhood worth of cats through pure brutality, has killed multiple cats because it can get healed by me while it's enemies die from infections.

The best cats are big cats (14+ lbs) that have been complete strays (no positive human contact) for no more than 2 years in a city environment, but were raised by a good human.
After a year of re-socialization, you'll get an animal that's as loyal as a dog, and just as easy to train.

Dogs are more finicky in that they're essentially broken if raised improperly. You can retrain them, but they will always revert to their shit state if they sense weakness.

If it was a child that was attacked by a dog it is most likely the parents fault for not paying attention to the child, they should be happy they were just bit by a dog and not kidnapped by some fuckin psychopath never to be seen again.

Guarding against what? Other cats? Mice? Can you not fend off these things yourself?

This is some pretty high quality shitposting. Didn't catch it at first. That doesn't mean you arn't still a colossal faggot. Check it out, I can do that too!

Tu est kuffar et un faggot commencer pour suicide avec bacon noose, si vous play.

Holy fuck, catfags never cease to amaze me.

You act like pit bulls are just roaming the streets as if its a pandemic of some kind and not isolated incidents all over the nation.

In fact I'm entirely sure a child is more likely to die from simple illness than a dog attack.

You're a retard if you think it's a problem with the dog, you can breed a dog to be more muscular but being violence prone is completely due to ownership abuse, easily proven with all breeds. Hey guess what race likes to abuse animals a lot? Niggers. Hey guess what a niggers favorite dog is? Pitbulls.
If you're too weak to defend yourself or a child from a single animal you're either a woman or a weakling who shouldn't have kids in the first place. The child is in more danger of getting hit by a car than getting killed by a dog, which is honestly both because the parents can't watch their kids properly. Animals are predictable, we know what they're going to do, trained dogs will listen to us, abused dogs will abuse us. It's simple, stop trying to rationalize your fear faggot.

Nooooooo

All dogs are different in their behaviors. It's why Border Collies are so energetic(bred to ), terriers are more aggressive(bred to hunt and kill rodents), and boxers and bulldogs aren't very smart(didn't need it, bred for handling bovine).

It's why a collie, if you have children, will chase them around the yard and "herd" them. They do it naturally, not because they're trained. It's why mastiffs are more calm than, say, a westy or Chihuahua for example. It's why Labs and retrievers and bloodhounds and coonhounds are all relatively friendly towards people. They're specifically bred to be able to interact with people well, through hunting.

Now, I have no doubt that pitts are less aggressive than what the media tries to spin it as, and I do believe niggers have basically niggerfied pitts into becoming violent fucks, but I don't believe it's ONLY the niggers that have made them aggressive. They've been more prone to it from the start, not unlike negroes.

Like with a slave, you can either stoke the fire that is aggression and rebellion or you can smother it out. Niggers just foment pitt bull aggression because they like dogfighting and for some reason they like using a fighting dog meant to be fearless in the face of bulls as guard dogs, instead of dobermans, german sheperds, or rotties like they should be doing.

so basically you're saying

I was attacked by a large stray when I was a teenager, you know what I did? All I did was pick it up and slam it on the ground, I got bite a few times and bled a little but oh well it was just a fuckin scratch that could be stitched up, I could've fucking killed that dog if I wanted to.
See an apex predator or a pack animal would be understandable, hell I wouldn't even be arguing about it if most of these attacks weren't single dogs against an easy target.

Seriously if you can't fight a single that's basically the size of a child you. are. a. weakling.

I'm sure you did. Police use dogs to attack for a reason. If an average person could not fight off a dog without even sustaining any sort of injury they wouldn't waste the time training them.

Actually there are stories of people literally fighting off animals like bears, lions and sharks, why is it so inconceivable to fight a fucking dog?

Police use attack dogs because they can do things humans can't, like sniff out drugs, criminals, and chase them down. Only an idiot would fight a police dog because if you fought a police dog guess what? There's fucking POLICE there that are going to fuck you up.

because those are freak occurrences? Maybe you did fight off a dog but they can be pretty dangerous animals and I don't want to take a risk over a fucking dog

They can be, and the larger the worse they are, but most of the victims are children, and most of the fatalities are children, because dogs aren't stupid and even they know if they fought a full sized adult they'd probably get fucked up, I mean how many adults do you think got attacked because they were antagonizing the dog like a child, or was physically abusing it and the dog felt the need to defend itself? That's what pisses me off sometimes, because a person can hurt a dog a the dog will try to defend itself and usually just ends up earning itself a ticket to euthanization.

You mean these faggots?
we don't like these guys either they're white trash.

WHAT A BRAVE MAN YOU ARE!
CAN WE SEE YOUR BATTLE SCARS, BROTHER? HOW BADLY DID THE BEAST WOUND YOU IN BATTLE? SHOULD WE REPORT TO THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES IN CASE OF ANOTHER ATTACK BY A POOR STARVING DOG?

Fuck off with your shitty goalpost moving to defend whatever fucking narrative you have.

Immediately discarded.

What a joke of an argument.

You may as well be constantly afraid of getting hit by a car every time you're outside, since its waaay more likely to happen, because the majority of cars aren't locked up in backyards.

You're seriously implying that a human being fending off large animals has never happened?

J'apprécie tes compliments, Bubba…la vie de ma mere, je prends mon travail au sérieux…

Heh