Are Jews mental niggers?

Were Jews used to do work seemed to be dirty and ignoble?

This backfired on us centuries later but it seems like whites used Jews as mental niggers, maybe even bread them for it. No jews outside of Christian Europe are smart at all.

Jews were mental niggers for whites, when we lost control of them they have a similar effect on society as niggers but from the top of the pyramid rather than the bottom

As I understand it, the Jews originally got into banking and such work because other religions forbade usury, the practice of lending money and requiring the borrower to pay a high amount of interest, and had other laws that did not make for hyper-profitable business. The Jews saw this opening and took it for all it was worth, quickly become the masters of coin and when you control the money, you control damn near everything.

They both occupy the ends of the spectrum

They both survive mostly on government subsidies

They both make a living through lies and deceit

They both congregate in ghettos and force out any whites in the immediate area

They both smell like ass

So you're saying being an ambulance chaser is noble, complex work?

"First thing we do let's kill all the lawyers." - Adolf Hitler

Why was it tolerated at all if the dominant culture forbade it?

Jews are just intelligent gypsies, during the roman times they were fucking goats and sacrificing children in the desert, no different than any modern day arab

I'm not sure really, you'd have to look that up.

This.

And this

No. Jews are raised, by other jews not whites, to do what's best for the" tribe" at all costs. It's a intense tribal mentality I don't think you as a westerner could ever understand because it boarders insanity.

Jews by nature are parasites and opportunists. The mistake Europe made was letting them burrow into the fabric of their society like the blood thirsty ticks that they are. God bless Spain and countless other countries that straight kicked them out. Germany wasn't so lucky and look with what they had to deal with when they finally had enough KIkery during the world wars.

Take your OP and apply it to any other race and it sounds retarded:

That is the sad curse of the Jew that they wish to kill their hosts, ironically enough god is called "the lord of hosts" and through subversion without forethought they will die and on the day of judgement, they will have no one to blame or hear their weeping as they are cast into hell with the devil because they killed/deceived everyone and cloaked themselves in unrighteousness

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

Not only did they deny him they also scourged and then crucified him.

/christianshitpost

because people are hypocrites and profess to disavow materialism yet love that stinking money

believing anything a jewish cucklord has to say
you've been jewed hard, goy

I thought it might be something like that, but I didn't want to speculate too much. Sort of like there's so many Jew lawyers and politicians today, and they're considered dirty professions, though both are respected for their money. I imagine lenders used to be considered similarly.

The "master race" concept originated with the Jews. Because God had blessed them they started to think they were better than the dirty goyim, thats eventually why God fulfilled the Old Testament HIMSELF, since the Jews were too busy smelling their own farts to do the work he he had set aside for them

If things continue at the current rate, Western Europeans will be the next Jews. The only whites who won't have mixed themselves out of existence will be insane pagan faggots who think they are the master race while everyone else on earth hates them. Its because now God is abandoning us, because we became arrogant and forsook his covenant

I should say they're respected for their money and influence, not just money. And both positions are desired for that reason.

No they literally had a fucking yes or no ultimatum even if he was just some "kike on a stick" to YOU and THEM and they chose to double down on their kikery. instead of accept the message of not being slimey kikes perverting everything they touched.

You don't even have to think of it spiritually.
Hey Tyrone do you wanna stop being a nigger and robbing people or get killed by the police.

I think maybe whites bred them for it through coercion. Today's jews are part of a white breeding program dating to the middle ages.

Waste of time nigger. Please explain how any of this is going to help preserving a future for white children. Oh it's not? Okay then die in a fucking fire you stupid faggot. These questions can be circlejerked over once the kikes, niggers, spics and other mud people are out of the country. Until then, fuck off with the theoretical dog shit and grab a fucking rifle you faggot.

I think >>>/christian might be a better place for you

Niggers are mental niggers