Why aren't the latest Clinton murders getting more attention?

I can understand the MSM blackout but why isn't this being spread? 4 suspicious, highly convenient deaths with motive and opportunity in as many weeks seems like it would make better ammo than Parkinsons and incontinence.
snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
archive.is/z4nSJ

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/malak_la.html
onlinepdf.co/arkancide.html
arkancide.com
snopes.com/2016/08/10/4th-mysterious-death-connected-to-the-dnc/
archive.is/5loej
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753013/Missing-FBI-files-linking-Hillary-Clinton-suicide-White-House-counsel-Vince-Foster-vanished-National-Archives.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Berger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seconded.

Third pic is not Victor Thorn; it's fellow holohoax revisionist Pastor Steven Anderson. Victor Thorn is author of the pic related. It's no mystery why (((they))) had him executed.

BS

Third pic is based pastor Anderson

HEY OP! HELP ME BUMP.

We could attempt to get it trending, but some will deride it here.

Many view the advent of the smart filter the death of twitter activism, but I still use it as it still works pretty well.

What's the page in the background of the pic?

Also where are all the other people involved with the dead? These are all group activities, yet oddly only ever one person seems to be doing anything.

(((Pure coincidence)))

Dubs of fuck yeah. Not a twitterfag but would sign up right now if I could help get a hashtag going. Trump having to pivot on the ISIS stuff has him exposed right now so this would be the perfect time to shine a spotlight on this.

Why not? Because normalfags can't do pattern recognition, just connect new stimuli to existing prejudices.

So pee pee poo poo is actually a better strategy because no-one wants be told what to do by a mean old smelly bitch.

Why is there a picture of Steven Anderson?

why is the clinton foundation still running?

Anybody else getting the impression that the murders are getting more frequent?

It's not just the occasional kill here and there, no, these are 4 kills in less than a month. And they'll just keep happening, more and more often.

Are the DNC freaking out and eliminating everyone who can help Trump? Or are they so convinced that they'll win that they can do whatever they want, and are tired of skulking in the shadows?

Because it actually follows all the laws, and does not have a government email server sitting in its home.

Option 3, RWDS have begun to purge and false flag. The operation goes well. Remember prior to this, none of the deaths had anything odd about them unless you start with the premise of Hillary being a killer. Now, they're starting to implicate.

But there is obvious corruption and fraud going on! Doesn't it need just the valid concern to inform the authorities? Why else this thread and all the other clinton-threads than? So, again, why aren't they hold accountable? Why is nothing happened, or why did nothing happened already?

It would mean that not only the whole system is corrupt but whole sociaty, everything!

I want to believe, but I find it more likely that Hillary and co just stopped giving a fuck. They know the election is rigged and that they'll win, so they decided to just throw caution to the wind.

The closer we get to election day, we'll see more shit like this. Probably even sloppier. They know the media will hide it for them, so why bother.

I don't think the first image is too well researched

Better?

Why has nobody fixxed this meme yet? 3rd picture is Pastor Anderson not Victor Thorn

Here you go autist it literally took me 2 minutes. (I made two, pick which one you like better)

Obvious and legal go hand in hand. You are forgetting that there is a lot of law people hold as common sense and clear, right up until you tell them to find the stature and they learn its legal.
And if society is corrupt, then are you actually correct in destroying it? Put aside your personal choice here and ask, based on your moral system, if it is proper to stand against what all of society has decided is right?

I'm going with it because it makes more sense than a sudden slip up. The rate of people saying they know the truth hasn't changed, ergo there is no reason to be sloppy.

Because then if they did the research they lose interest. Many of these suicides fit far more as that, since a murder would be letting everyone nearby talk as well. Killing, what 30 people of tens of thousands hides it all?

My opinion is that Hillary follows the law exactly, and that is why she is untouchable. She does to the letter for criminal law, not civil as seen with the state department, which the letter of the law and what people think it is are wildly different, just look at firearms laws.

Pics in OP were the only ones I could find. Nevermind Foster, Jones etc in fact Seth Rich alone would be enough to get out there since literally nobody but Alex Jones is touching it. Where are the Trump people on this?

Don't trouble yourself, faggot. Your girl will probably get elected anyway, likely nobody's going to spread outside of here anyway what with the whole "might get you murdered" thing.

yes.

This kind of sociaty chooce something based on manipulation, brainwashing and what not. This is a zombie sociaty. I stand against it!

Don't take it so personally you butthurt little bitch. Why are you so sensitive?

What is Obama getting in exchange for all these Clinton favors?

And then what is too say you aren't brainwashed just as much to stand against it?

What are your absolute, inviolable, cannot sit and whine about how they can't do that, which lets you have the ability to do so?

Obama hates Clinton and wants her gone. Again, deniability, following the law, etc…
Hillary has few friends and lots of owed favors she hopes she can cash in.
That's why I laughed through the whole email thing, it was outside the point it would have impact, well known during when she could have lost any US security clearance for life.
People simply go Captain Ahab on the white whale of Hillary instead of Japanese scientific research.

Then what about Vince Foster? What about the fact Bubba fired Sessions - the FBI director who would have investigated the murder - one day before the murder? What about Fahmy Malak the coroner who the Clintons had to pull strings to keep in so he could continue ruling train deaths (just like John Jones) and multiple gunshot deaths as "suicide"? FFS even if this all is just the biggest coincidence in the history of the world doesn't this make top shelf "propaganda"?
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/malak_la.html

Take what personally? That the closest thing to contribution ITT is from some dickhead who sages so the poo poo pants thread can go higher? Got it, NYPA and fuck me for trying to point out the obvious. Just go back to pepeposting in larp threads, dumbfuck.

A Michelle Obama candidacy is back up for if Hillary goes down medically or otherwise. Outting her and Bubba as serial killers first though would definitely help put the brakes on that.

Forgot link

can't follow you, what do you mean?

As i said, she has favors. Nobody seems to want to strike when they can invalidate her, not destroy, just neutralize every chance favor she has.

And here is the thing, everyone of these guys keeps going off alone and ends up dead. What is pulling them into these points? I mean take the "robbery" you don't go off mall in DC at night, and definitely not into the neighborhoods if you want to live. So why was this guy out and alone like that?

I mean what, are you going to link a YT about a stupidity gun next? Basically, I want to know why these people all act fishy beforehand, like they have been chosen to be a ritual sacrifice stupid.

And I should add, with so many groups of investigators around the country, police, private, and international, why have none of them actually taken up and decided to actually do the work other people won't?

You're right. It's much more likely anyone who crosses the Clintons simply becomes depressed over the matter and chooses to sacrifice themselves. You're right I'm stupid. Too bad Israel doesn't have a mental gymnastics team, you'd be in Rio right now.

Dunno, maybe because they don't want to be audited and/or wind up on train tracks? Truly a mystery. Good point, Ariel.

you'll see news of a boat with tons of DNC staffers on it sinking if Hillary loses. they won't mention the staffers though.

No I've seen to many rambling YTs, I prefer to have long and winding pdfs that I can easily keep around in hardcopy for this stuff.
They have an autist team already, you should apply, I hear they pay in gold.

Everybody's afraid, except all the people calling her out. So, then how is the message going around and why are they not dead?
My point being, there are a number of RWDS people in these positions, yet they do not ever come forward with something. I mean I could I could do something if you gave me her phone, laptop, or other electronic device, but where are the pathologists, the crime scene evidence techies, and so on speaking up?
Why is it only random people without skill and backgrounds, or exproffesionals never going on official record speaking? Stuff no better than tabloid trash, when these sorts of discrepancies and issues routinely enter the public ledger for a case.

THIS

PIC IS A FAKE
DO NOT USE THIS PIC

use this

I saw the fake one on Zerohedge, kind of funny actually.

Gee, I wonder why?

Shawn Lucas is the wrong pic too.

This has been proven not to be the case, grossly so.

Here you go
onlinepdf.co/arkancide.html
arkancide.com
A breakdown of the last few traintrack accident/execution style murders within the last 6 months would be a good contribution.

Link related in case you're not a shill or summerfag, which I kind of doubt. Here's an example for the peanut gallery if nothing else: go online and right now the best "redpill" on the holohoax is by a guy named Eric Hunt. He is just a "random person" who decided to present on the subject since literally every "professional" who presents on it winds up in jail. user's sublimated, euphemistically worded concensus reality argument is just the first step in a time honored, boilerplate and 100% kosher appeal to apathy.

I didn't remove anything I posted the ONE image I could find on the subject. But nothing to see here since Alex Jones has been the only one mentioning Seth Rich, right? Also on vpn this board makes me capcha every time I post so my ID has changed a couple times, there's that too. I'm obviously a shill here doing dirty work for Trump. You got me.

If it was breaking criminal laws and shown so, she we would be in jail. As I said she has broken many civil laws, things that would not result in jail time and penalties.

Think of it as the same thing you do when driving, of obeying all the laws when the cop is out, but ignoring the parts like turn signals, not lane swapping within 100 feet of an intersection, proximity to the car ahead of you, etc…

Thank you.
The thing is, I rather doubt the whole professional thing, my opinion as one is that a lot of this stuff falls out when you start to actually understand how things play together.
Hence my point of people focussing so much on Hillary and criminal, they miss all these easy thing that break her ankles. Pants of shit is a nice meme, but if you had put me in charge of the email thing? I wouldn't have saved it for an election as a big publicity stunt, I'd simply go to the security officer, explain he violations, and sign the paperwork to have her clearance pulled.
Basically, that's the thing I am looking for, where are people who actually are in positions of understanding, by trade or schooling, actually staking their degrees and standing to speak out on the bullshit? There were lots of people all too happy to speak on the emails, but none of them made that actual, "I can write this in blood with no change" and they were quite wrong and hilariously so.

THough I will admit, I was wrong and in the camp of no classified sent. There was one that met the criteria I had set.

What are you even saying? You clearly removed Victor Thorn and didn't even do a good job of it in .

No he isn't. Maybe just the only person you listen to who is?

Disinfo shills winning is funny?

Seeing based Anderson as one of the victims of the various Clinton assassinations unexpectedly was funny, yes.

Again I didn't make the one I put in OP, genius. I did amend it here though

It leaves out John Jones though, Assange's lawyer who was train suicided in April. Also, no, I haven't been listening to Alex this week since his show was pulled from the Ron Gibson channel Monday. Who else can you recommend who's been covering it?

massive thread slide on all important threads watch out

Bump because slidefags

I'd also point out there's a serious overton window in play here along with (for whatever reason) Trump backpedaling on the ISIS stuff. They're going to hand wave it off along with that as "crazy conspiracy theory" which always works, still someone somewhere who wants Trump in office and has any kind of range should seriously get on this shit.

That third photo is pastor anderson, you dumb nigger. Stop spreading disinfo

Whatever nigger.

get the fuck off Holla Forums

bumping

Shill or retard you're a hoot. Too bad anyone with room temperature IQ will actually read the thread.

Are you retarded? If anything we bring to people's attention like this has flaws or mistakes, then they'll use it as an excuse to disregard the information being brought forward.

Yeah that's kind of the point of the thread Einstein. I'll spell it out for you since your mother evidently huffed too much spraypaint during pregnancy: If your only contribution is pointing out that one of four murder victims killed under extremely suspicious, highly convenient circumstances within 30 days is the wrong picture - when that has already been pointed out and amended multiple times - you're either a Hillary shill or a crackbaby. I would hate to put money on which one.

/r/ing the real identities of the last 4 who got murdered.

anti thread slide

no sliding allowed.

You know, for all the insults you're throwing at people for being retarded, it seems like you might be projecting.

Anyways, here's the right picture of Victor Thorn. Don't stomp your feet like a toddler and scream insults because someone pointed out a mistake, just fix it and move on you cunt.

Appreciate the bump. Reminder Assange hinted heavily that Seth Rich - who was shot multiple times by "robbers" who didn't steal anything - was the source of the DNC leaks.

What the fuck are you on about? I'm telling OP to change the infographic so it's not full of disinfo. I'm betting you're a shill who wants us to spread false information so leftists can dismiss us outright. Kill yourself

Already pointed out and fixed, numbnuts.

HOLY SHIT, is this the guy who was writing the clinton book? NO FUCKING WAY

bump for justice

Here's some OC, maybe we can make something out of it?

Is it likely that Christopher Hitchens was hit by a cancer causing weapon?

Not their style. They only go for suicides, freak accidents or robberies gone wrong.

snopes.com/2016/08/10/4th-mysterious-death-connected-to-the-dnc/

Can anyone point to evidence that any of the statements from the article below are factually incorrect? If they're all true than Hillary would have no real motive to want to kill any of them.

–Seth Conrad Rich was a DNC staffer who got shot, and 'There is zero evidence behind the conspiracy theory that Rich was gunned down while on his way to meet with the FBI (at 4:00 AM?) to discuss testifying against Hillary Clinton regarding election fraud in the 2016 primaries'

–John Ashe was a U.N. Diplomat, his death was attributed to a weightlifting accident, and 'he was not about to testify against Hillary Clinton or the DNC at the time he died — he was set to begin pre-trial meetings related to corruption charges against himself'

–Victor Thorne died in an apparent suicide, and 'Thorn wasn't anyone who had "exposed the Clintons," however — he was the author of conspiracy-mongering books contending that the Holocaust was a hoax and that Israel was responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. His books on the Clintons were in the same vein: long on sensationalist rumor, speculation, hearsay, conspiracy theory, and "just asking questions"-style insinuation, but short on documentation'.

–Shawn Lucas died for reasons that haven't been disclosed, he 'was just a process server who delivered papers to the DNC notifying them of a lawsuit charging the organization with "fraud" in favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders during the Democratic primary process. Killing a process server after the fact as a means of suppressing a lawsuit makes no sense, especially when all the principal parties involved in the lawsuit remain alive and capable of talking.'

The wording does seem to be misleading. "On his way" should be "scheduled to" and, again, Assange all but came out and admitted he was the one behind the email leaks.

And who might he have implicated in these pre trial meetings to avoid jail time for himself?

Nope, only a holocaust denier would ever believe such ridiculous crazy conspiracy theory.

He wasn't the "lead attorney" but indeed a process server adding another strike to the OP image. He was however the face of a viral video regarding the leak and subsequent filing and even without details on the cause of death considering the timing it does warrant mentioning.

The third man in the first image is pastor Steven Anderson you fuckwit.

back to synagogue, kike

See

Dumbfuck

Back to r/Hillary, torfag shill

This article is on Drudge right now, 3rd column at the top. It's a long article, I can't post it all.

EXCLUSIVE: Missing: FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to the 'suicide' of White House counsel Vince Foster have vanished from the National Archives

archive.is/5loej

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753013/Missing-FBI-files-linking-Hillary-Clinton-suicide-White-House-counsel-Vince-Foster-vanished-National-Archives.html

"FBI agents' reports of interviews documenting that Hillary Clinton's stinging humiliation of her friend and mentor Vince Foster in front of White House aides triggered his suicide a week later are missing from where they should be filed at the National Archives, Daily Mail Online has learned exclusively.

On two separate occasions, this author visited the National Archives and Records Service in College Park, Md., to review the reports generated by FBI agents assigned to investigate the 1993 death of Bill Clinton's deputy White House counsel.

On the first visit, archivist David Paynter provided the box of records that he said contained the FBI reports of interviews conducted by FBI agents on Foster's death.

On a second visit, archivist James Mathis provided what he said were those same documents.

While the box contained dozens of FBI reports concerning Foster's death - including interviews with the medical examiner, U.S. Park Police officers, and White House aides about the contents of Foster's office - the reports on Hillary Clinton's role in his death were absent.
After filing a Freedom of Information request with the National Archives, Martha Murphy, the archives' public liaison, reported that she directed a senior archivist to conduct a more thorough review of the relevant FBI files, including those that had not been previously made public in response to FOIA requests.

'He examined all eight boxes but found no interviews by any investigator that detail either a meeting between Hillary Clinton and Vince Foster or the effects of a meeting between Hillary Clinton and Vince Foster on Vince Foster's state of mind,' Murphy reported in an email.

'We did not limit ourselves to interviews by the two individuals [FBI agents] you mention.'

While Murphy said the archives searched for 'the records that would be responsive to your request' and concluded that they could not be found, when asked for comment, John Valceanu, the archives' director of communications and marketing, said, 'We do not agree with your conclusion that the records you requested are missing from the National Archives simply because we were unable to locate any responsive records in response to your request.'

While confirming that the records could not be located, Valceanu held out the possibility that the FBI interviews were not filed where they should have been and were somewhere else in the more than 3,000 boxes of records amounting to 7.5 million pages generated by the Starr investigation.

This is not the first time documents related to the Clintons have apparently vanished from the National Archive."

(…)

Huh? He was a life long chain smoker. He was just begging to have lung cancer.

Nah, that's too drawn out and unsure, unless it is like that polonium deal, in which case it is obvious.

No, first you archive any of their pages because Snopes.com is a dishonest website.

Don't normally quote kikeapedia but here's from former Clinton NSA Sandy Berger's page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Berger

Never made sense he would have gone to that much trouble taking documents relating to "assessments" of the handling of an unsuccessful non-issue and stuffing them down his pants.

Eat my shit you retarded faggot.

bump

how does this keep getting thread slided

bump

bump

bump

bump to counter the CTR shills. they're bad tonight

From the Assange sticky

bump

These are fucking great.

b
u
m
p

bump.

anti fucking thread slide

Assange could flip the election in a second if he wanted to. Can't decide if this guy is scared or just incredibly based.