Livin' on the Edge!

Hello Holla Forums. I'm wearing a pentagram and am an atheist. Does that make me enough of an edgy teen?

"edgy teen" starter pack :

- MAGA hat
- Pepe or any other meme shirt
- be "race realist"
- have "kekistan" or a NAZI flag at home.
- try to "red pill" the "normies" about "white genocide"
- look like a dork

i wonder who can be behind this post

"faggot nigger" starter pack:
- you

I don't live in the US. I don't feel like wearing a MAGA hat.
But as long as Trump can bring US jobs back to US, I will support him, because it means, that my wages will go up, since I don't work a minimal wage job.

I am very much a race realist. I view races from a biology standpoint and acknowledge the biologic differences, e.g.: different muscle types between black [ all the subtypes ] and caucasians [ all the subtypes ] or all the types of asians. On the other hand, I don't feel like holding a biology lecture.

Why should I have a nazi flag at home? Nazis invaded my country.

I don't feel like red-pilling anyone. Shit is in the air, and once it hits the fan, there will be more conflict. Me flapping my fingers over a keyboard won't change a thing. On the other hand, caucasians are a minority, globally. That is a fact.

I don't do pepe. I prefer Azureus, as far as frogs go.

But I do look like a dork with my crooked glasses and ponytail.

Another fullhouse, Chad. Damn.

you're not a baguette are you?
wew, we're actually the majority.

Slavs are white. Arabs aren't. Indians are _Asians_ . And most of them don't have a light skin. They didn't move there just recently, they have been in Asia for thousands of years.

Non, je ne suis pas Francais. Pur qui?

Asians are the global majority. Sorry to break your bubble.

If you need me to be more specific, East Asians are the Majority, South Asians are in the 2nd place, then there are Whites, tightly behind Whites are Black people. If you compare absolute numbers, the number of Whites and Blacks are actually almost equal.

you said said Caucasian.
white isn't a race, sorry to break that for you.

because?
so are Slav you stupid fuck, beside thats geography.

Slavs are pretty much a mixed bunch. And are Caucasians.

But that's beside the points. Slaves aren't of importance >.> I'd know, lived in Slavic countries. But they have some very pretty girls.

Also, if you wish to have a discourse, kindly don't misuse situations, when I mix up words as counterargument. It's bad form.

You know what's real edge? Being a perfect normie not trying to stand out at all.

I haven't been a NORP for well over a decade, dear child.

Who could be behind this post?

No! Most people think it does, but they are missing the one or two absolutely critical things that make the difference between an edgelord and a poser. Number one, you MUST know the difference between a fedora and a trilby, and you must wear the trilby and always call it a fedora anyway, just because it pisses people off. Second, you must post exclusively on reddit, and nowhere else. Do these things in addition to what you are already doing and even the most advanced edge-dwellers will know you are legit.

if you're wearing a pentagram you are indeed, not an atheist.

you must go back to 4chan

that's a pentacle, not a pentagram.

i'm more edgey than you.

Yes, now just be emo.

Indeed, additionally it doesn't make any sense to wear either a pentagram or pentacle as an atheist. Symbolically they are usually used to represent the four elements on the bottom four points, with the top point representing the divine. They're actually representing a belief in a ruling divine power over the world. An inverted pentagram or pentacle, commonly associated with Satanism, represents the inversion of this belief and the placing of divine beneath the world. It would be more accurate to choose an inverted one to show that you are very edgy.