Wrestling games in school

any of you guys ever wrestle? ever play mat hockey? king of the mat? rescue the princess?

ever do any of that crazy stuff?

grinder would be way more efficient you cocksucker

what's that? explain the game to me

in return, more tits.

we wrestled all the time in elementary school, until the teachers banned it after one kid got a concussion or something

i want to open a martial arts gym, i don't know, i want to do wrestling games, and group police sim scenarios,

there isn't one martial arts school in the country that does anything like what i want.

what's stopping you?

FUCK

aww shit man, i just don't know if it would work,

i want to make martial arts training fun, FUN, but i just don't know if there really is a market for wrestling games, and group scenarios.

Played king of the mat in high school at least once a year. As well as being a wrestler in high school.

If you're wondering if girls will like it, they won't. They will bitch the whole time.

nah nah,

but will dudes like it? could you imaging going to a joint for $150 a month, and wanting to play?

i would, i would pay out the nose, but no one offers it. nobody.

stop posting obese cunts. Only niggers are into these mud sharks. I bet you go around saying "THICC" like a fucking wigger faggot.

I don't know anyone who would pay that for king of the mat. Especially considering a wrestling club at a gym is much cheaper.

who's your favorite wrestler? mine is AJ Styles

no meme-o

i can't find one, not a single business in the entire country that will let you play king of the mat,

and i don't know about any wrestling clubs, all i ever see is martial arts joints.

i don't watch wrestling,

i do watch police take down videos.

PHAT
H
A
T

Is wrestling how babbies are formed?

I

isss gewd ya.

NOW WILL MY BUSINESS IDEA WORK?

what business idea?

fuk my nigger ass, the martial arts thing?

Wrestled for 3 months in hs but quit because it felt gay and one of my teammates was actually gay and we were partnered up together a lot

the gay community?

If you live in a city you can get a grind in like 3 mins