Where are the parent?

6-year-old boy on dirt bike killed on highway

nypost.com/2017/07/05/6-year-old-boy-on-dirt-bike-killed-on-highway/

He was riding his motorized dirt bike in his grandmother’s backyard when he misjudged a hill on her property and drove onto Interstate 83 in Fairview Township, where he was struck and killed by a truck

liveleak?

Sometimes accidents just happen

One of the highway cams probably caught it

linkit

Zoom Zoom

I never had a dirt bike. I did have an ATV

I hope the owner of the pickup sues the family for damages to his vehicle.

That should be covered by insurance

Is the bike repairable tho?

Doubtful. Its probably smashed up beyond repair

Just like that kid

Kek

Merry Christmas

Kid needs a new bike

Nigger.

Thousands of children are killed each year from playing sports, and we say "shit happens". But, what we really need is more antipedo laws lol.

Yikes

Guess papa didn't teach him to lock up the brakes or jump off when in imminent danger. A simple, "STAY OVER HERE" or, a wire fence could of prevented this. Accidents happen. Even if he had full gear, poor kid didn't have a chance.
Just hope this isn't used as fuel for more anti-dirt bike laws from the left.

The parents said they wanted a fence but the state didnt build one.

He was a little too young to be on that kind of bike

Well, it's evolution. If kids die because of their parents' stupidity … I'm sorry for being harsh, but at least we know, that they won't grow up repeating the mistakes of their parents.

And since the parents didn't want to learn their lesson previously, I do hope, they will learn from this.

Its more of an accident than evolution. Plus I put most of the blame on the parents.

I didnt know these types of bikes had training wheels

Evolution means, that only the fittest survive. If people die because of their parents' stupidity, it's still evolution, although it's cynical. Facts are still facts, however cruel they may be.

Honestly, how the fuck were the parents supposed to anticipate that the kid would drive on to the highway? Most parents are helicopters moms who don't let their kids do anything, it's good for kids if they get some autonomy. Accidents are gonna happen regardless.

True. Kids need to be able to explore and do things independently. They also need to be supervised and taught to be as safe as possible. Some kids will get hurt but most of these accidents could be avoided

My mom's brother was 13 when he was hit by a car while riding his dirtbike. He died

Im sure he will be missed

Not by the truck he wont.

Kek

=GAME OVER=

You did not make it past: Hectic Highway.

Your soul can either TRY AGAIN on planet earth.

OR

You can DRIFT THROUGH the cosmos of contemplation, and try your luck somewhere else!

======================

*YOUR HIGH SCORE*: 000000000000000342 pts

*HIGHEST SCORE*:

0045690827903381489 pts

He should be resurrected so he can get a good spanking.

*could have, nigger

Not being a helicopter parent isn't stupidity.

Spankings dont really help or do anything

You didn't get them as a child/teen?

R

I was the only kid in my family to get beaten and I'm the only one not in massive debt.

and nothing of value was lost

Is that because you were a naughty boy or because you were the oldest and your parents slackened off with later children?

naughty boy?

FUCKING NORMALFAG SCUM KILLING CHILDREN RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!.

Is this even Darwin material?

I don't see why not. The kid was stupid enough to drive onto a freeway, and his parents were stupid enough to let a little kid drive a motorbike unsupervised.

The kid should not have been on the bike. The parents are the stupid ones

yeah, and their kid dies because of that stupidity, ensuring their stupid genes don't continue