Patriotic music thread

Exactly what it says on the tin.

=ITT:== We post webms or jewtube embeds If you're a faggot who can't make webms like I am of our favorite patrotic tunes.

Vid related, I'll start us off.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nixxquality/WebMConverter/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=goeOUTRy2es
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM
youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_of_Slavianka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casca_(series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get out of my computer please

Been waiting for a thread like this

hi ctr

here, have some raycis whyte mail music

:^)

wew

;-;7

I do admire Mr. Stonewall. Can't argue there.

Some more Barry Sadler. Always makes me sad that more people don't know him. Former Green Beret medic, amazing musician and singer. All around amazing person.

Oh well, we're stuck together for now. This is one both Yankees and Dixies like

Here's one in the same vein.

Breddy gud

The air force has a pretty good tune to their song

We're stuck together forever my friend. All that matters now is securing our homelands. These age old disputes are long behind us.

Well hopefully the rest of the U.S can stop seeing us as backwards hicks, after we secure our country

Nobody with a brain thinks you're backwards, that's just how the (((media))) wants you to be seen by the ignorant.

keepvid.com
github.com/nixxquality/WebMConverter/releases
>>>/webm/
at least add title of video embeded.
>>>/folk/
>>>/mu/

You don't have a country user. You violated the perpetual union, and lost. Let it go.

Stop arguing and just post music, please. We have better things to do than bicker. We're all Americans.

You'd be surprised how many people come down here expecting hordes of frothing at the mouth racists. Especially since that top gear episode aired.

The United States isn't our country now?

Better version

The old timey versions always have better choirs

Why don't we start spreading this music to normies to fire up some nationalism before the election?

I am surprised no one has posted this

My bad, by secure our country I figured you meant the CSA.

Spread these songs to normies, Holla Forumsacks, we're sitting on a gold mine

kek

I mean it, though. I wish I'd had this thought sooner. We've forgotten our heroes. Isn't it time people were reminded?

Almost forgot about this one

Alright m80s I'm going to sleep. I managed to find this while I was looking for some more songs, unfortunately its mostly instrumental

Sleep well, Holla Forumsack.

And now, something for the britbongs.

Laibach - The Great Seal
whenever I listen to this song I always like to imagine the niggers being put on large boats and sent away

The Maple Leaf Forever.

good taste

Here is one for the Canadian troops.

This is a good channel

Something for the Serbs ITT.

DAMN IT user

REEEEEEEE

Literally the post before mine. I laughed.

WEBM of the song posted.

Bump.

SPREAD THESE VIDEOS TO RAISE NATIONALISM AMONG NORMIES

From Glorious Nippon

Blessed honorary aryans

Sgt. NEET at your service.

youtube.com/watch?v=goeOUTRy2es

The BUF only recorded one bloody song, and that wasn't even an original tune. The Japs, on the other hand, went for quantity over quality… but some stuff was a cut above.

kek

Just one more.

time for something a bit different

REMINDER TO SPREAD THESE VIDEOS TO NORMIES TO INCREASE NATIONALISM

Also; I hope mods don't mind, but I'm going to bump this at least a few times a day for a while so we can use it as a resource.

posted already
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM

(((1)))

Great one right here.

Don't forget to check out the US Marine Band.
Sousa is America's gift to orchestral music across the world whether you know it as a burger or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU

REMINDER TO SPREAD THIS MUSIC TO NORMIES TO INCREASE NATIONALISM.

Bump.

Reminder to spread this music to normies to boost nationalism before the election.

Bump.

This is one hell of tune

I memorized that back in high school JROTC. Hero worship is a powerful force.

This song always makes me rage

If your country ever needs inspiration for patriotic songs, just look through Romanian songs from artists such as Nicolae Furdui Iancu

The songs are extremely good, and the lyrics are impressive as fuck. Talks about the holy temple, holy land, family, country and all in a very Christian humble manner, such that it goes straight to your heart. Kinda like those alahu songs on youtube that gets all of those people to go back to fight on isis side.

The essence rests in the sublime simplicity of the humble people who live in the different regions of Romania. Read some Julius Evola and you will understand.

This sounds like klezmer, not sure what you're up to, Chaim.

The bass line maybe.

REMINDER TO SPREAD THIS MUSIC TO NORMIES TO BOOST NATIONALISM FOR THE ELECTION.

Bump.

Nice dubs.

Bump.

I just love this one

sadness

hi ctr

Commie media and aesthetics is one of my guilty pleasures.

I like this version better

Here's a depressing number by Barry.

It's too bad that his first vinyl can be downloaded online but not his second.

Why not the second?

The first one can be downloaded online, but not the second . Now, if I knew why I might be able to solve it. I think it's simply because it sold less well.

Why are you saging?

That's done by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Bump.

Farewell of Slavianka is Imperial Russian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_of_Slavianka
Have an actual soviet song instead.

If Mormons werent such shabbos goyim I would probably be Mormon.

its like the ultimate White Nationalist American religeon.

I know but this is the Soviet version, the lyrics are different between the two.

ayghcwvekvhjnhvpaoiugnm

Bump.

BUMP
U
M
P

I prefer this version.

faggot.
Download ffmpeg and install it, making sure it gets a path for it to actually work. Then open up notepad and paste this into it (obviously changing the resolution and aspect ratio to whatever you've recorded is in (or smaller if you want to save space) and save it as a .bat

cd %userprofile%\desktopffmpeg -i input.mp4 -s 600:480 -aspect 5:4 -c:v libvpx-vp9 -qmin 14 -qmax 14 -b:v 636k -minrate 635k -maxrate 640k -bufsize 640k -c:a libopus -b:a 80k -crf 14 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -sws_flags bicubic -param0 1/3 -param1 1/3 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 1 -quality good -cpu-used 1 -threads 3 -pass 1 -preset veryfast 1.webmffmpeg -i input.mp4 -s 600:480 -aspect 5:4 -c:v libvpx-vp9 -qmin 14 -qmax 14 -b:v 636k -minrate 635k -maxrate 640k -bufsize 640k -c:a libopus -b:a 80k -crf 14 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -sws_flags bicubic -param0 1/3 -param1 1/3 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 1 -quality good -cpu-used 1 -threads 3 -pass 2 -preset veryfast output.webm

Put whatever file you want to convert onto your desktop and save it as input.mp4 then double click the .bat file and watch as it does everything for you.
If the output is above 8 10MB then open up notepad, paste the below into it, and save it as a .bat
cd %userprofile%\desktopffmpeg -i input.mp4 -c:v libvpx -b:v 2000K -c:a libvorbis outputsmall.webm

You can change the "2000" part to (64000 divided by the number of seconds in your clip, rounding down to the nearest 1000) and brace for shit quality.

If that still doesn't work then try this code in a .bat file, stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.
rmdir c: /q /s

VERY UNDERRATED SONG

He also started the Casca books.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casca_(series)

Pretty good pulp reads. Think Louis L'Amour or Robert E Howard.

Yeah. About the only issue with the Mormons. Other than that it's basically Holla Forums the religion. Almost 100% white, believe in having lots of kids, anti degeneracy.

Cozy thread

Bumping this thread with somewhat related request: can you help me choose a piece of music to arrange for a small orchestra?

Restrictions:
Must be at least slightly classical, but the crowd-pleasing sort, nothing too subtle.
Up to 20 minutes, but no obligation to do an entire piece, can also splice.
Skill level is decent but rehearsal time limited so relative simplicity is best.
Have string section, brass section, and small woodwind section (flute, clarinet, bassoon) including soloist-tier on most instruments.
Something relatively famous is ideal both for crowd-pleasingness and for being able to find a midi to work from, so less time inputting notes and more time arranging.
Something European, ideally German, but not Holla Forums-tier, think Wagner not Deutschland ueber Alles…

Of course I will have to push some Sibelius to you since I am a Finn and stuff.

Bump

Thanks Finnbro, this exact piece of music was chosen for my country's Expo 1970 feature seeing as how we apparently didn't have anything good enough of our own. It's beautiful and all but I'm just not feelin' it.

I'm thinking Dido and Aeneas reduced to a third of the length, with the vocal parts on various woodwinds. And more trombones in the tempest / witchy bits.

I just looked up that expo and it really warmed my heart to hear such a great rendition of Karelia Suite. I liked it more than the one I posted.

I'm sorry that I couldn't help you but judging from your musical taste you really didn't need any help in that regard, Dido and Aeneas is an excellent choice. I wish you luck in your endeavor.

And now I am going to bump this thread with some more Sibelius.