Habbo hotel raids, for summerfags and cuckchanners

I just made an infographic on the upcoming habbo raid, so that summerfags and cuckchanners know what to do on July 12. Are there any changes I need to make, or is it good?

Also, I'm banned from cuckchan, so I can't post the infographic over there. Pic related.

Habbo Hotel doesn't verify emails so there's no need for it to be a actual email. Just type random shit in.

I didn't forget to include that in my infographic. Thanks for reminding me though.

Looks good user, keep up the good work. We need some more raids here.

Thanks a whole lot. I should probably include the actual raid time too, but I guess that's up for us to decide.
My only wish is that you guys save the infographic and post them for me, since I can't.

Godspeed, space cowboys.

want to do this Saturday?

fuck just read its on the 12th, what about people with jobs? why the 12th?

Or just wait until July 12th as planned… I'm sure we could raid some other shit though.

It's on the 12th because it's the anniversary of the biggest raid on Habbo ever.

I'm always open for a little warm-up raid, the major one doesn't happen 'till 12th though since it's the 11th anniversary.

Warmup raids on habbo don't work out well on 8/b/ because nobody gives a shit.

Question: will dysnomia the volunteer join us in the raid?

God I hope not. He ruins everything. He even ruined Holla Forums.

Well at least somebody would be with us to give us some lip service, knowwhatimsayin?

No one even plays that shit

Not really.

Tons of teenagers still play it.

You'd be very surprised to know that tons of middleschoolers are still playing this shit. In fact, you would be even more surprised to know that tons of teenagers are joining this website daily at a high rate. Most of the community isn't even over a year old.

double lives or not , how about the hackers work with google to cleanup limewire and whatever earlier exists to get the internet functional already , ?

can Holla Forums be asked questions , ?

already asked multiple , .

either cleanup or get sent to south america to die spiritually and fight attack on titan monkey trouble the irl ape that learned to tame monkeys , !

This.

You can clip through characters now, it's dumb and gay. You know what would be good?
The fucking icup!
Holla Forums's icup was a boring shitshow are we never doing it again to do it better maybe?

Bump.

Any anons planning on botting?

I've heard that there's a tool online for that kind of thing, I just never used it.

GNAA probably hands those out for free.

If you are still here, of course