Zuckercuck wants basic universal income

I'm not too sure how I should be feeling about this. I hate zucker(((jew))), wellfare, and commies… But being a neet doesn't sound so bad.

businessinsider.de/mark-zuckerberg-universal-basic-income-alaska-2017-7?r=US&IR=T

Other urls found in this thread:

mostlyodd.com/death-by-utopia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_(satellite_navigation)
forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2016/12/11/amazon-go-and-mcdonalds-kiosks-will-make-minimum-wage-irrelevant/#780cdf495ed9
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/10/why-workers-are-losing-the-war-against-machines/247278/
forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2016/07/16/by-the-time-minimum-wage-reaches-15-there-will-be-no-jobs-for-cashiers/#274dc3f36f97
fortune.com/2017/04/05/jobs-automation-artificial-intelligence-robotics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

slavery

Cuckerberg was much more obvious and overall a better pun. Pretty poor performance OP.

who is gonna pay for this? him? doubtful.

If he raises taxes on the rich, yes him. Who pays for tanks? bombs? aircraft carriers? non-humanitarian foreign aid? Coming up with money to further fuck up the middle east and keep daddy Israel happy is easy. Paying for humanitarian programs isn't.

Because the rich always pay their taxes, right? They don't find every loophole, and every possible way to hide their money and evade taxes.

That's part of the problem, yes.

.why is Holla Forums so afraid of free speech? permab& tor posters

this board is no better. can't start a thread using tor.

hope you all die of cancer

Every time i buy a piece of bread i am paying for welfare, is any single mother on welfare sucking my dick? no, they are shitting in the dick of another welfare recipient and i am just asking for a blowjob.

Do you want social justice? do it the right way.

how about zuckfuckerberg

lol. even if the rich give all their income, you still won't make ends meet. this is a dysfunctional system that creates a lazy, demoralized workforce who are just smart enough to "operate" the machines, and dumb enough to continue living the dream.

hahahahahahah. bill gates was smart enough to know it was better to use your money to bribe your will, but not to become some "leader".

these kikes have so many delusions. how the fuck will they convince us that "communism will work this time, for sure."
what's funny is that if cuckerberg every get's into a debate with any experienced politician he's going to be so asstorn it's going to the most televised thing to date.

his arguments are so full of holes it's disturbing this schizo jew thinks he can get anywhere near politics. not to mention when he is revealed he will stutter and physically shutter as he's done in the past.
>EXPAND MUH SAFETY NET
what if someone ask; what if the safety net fail? how the fuck is he going to answer that question without looking like the snakeoils salesman he is.

Universal basic income will not be an issue anyone will seriously consider until self-driving cars become normal, at the absolute least

Actually, this is inevitable as the automatization of work progresses. He just came with it out first.

Sooner or later most of the jobs will be done by machines. I'm not so sure, how badly it will impact the society, yet, but it's not going to be pretty. I expect a variation on this happening: mostlyodd.com/death-by-utopia/

Only works as a negative income tax. Read a book instead of asking Holla Forums faggot

except you are forgetting the legions of mechanics and operators needed for such devices. you are acting like humans will be nullified.

did the printing press, cotton gin, and countless other machines suddenly make humans unnecessary? you fucking libtards are so short sighted you cannot see the future. not only that how the fuck will you pay people to spend money that you can tax later? that is not profit, that is a massive drain; considering if they even spend it on taxed goods rather than illegal things.
you're living a fantasy that cannot and will not exist.
by your standards. the invention of the steam engine, 19th century machine presses, and electronics to be the dooms-day of all economies.
hahaha. k faggot.

It did for the jobs those machines replaced
You're delusional if you think every truck driver is going to become an overseer for one automated truck

holy shit. have you never stepped in a factory before?
yes. because college scribs became professional digital typist when the typewriter was BTFO right? see how fucking stupid you are? you keep pushing your gay ass reddit meme of >muh machines destroy der economy because you cannot grasp how fucking technology impacts economies.

if anything you will see in the future prices of products drop if it isn't necessary to pay some spic his wages and expenses. not only that you see a future of machines without fault. you are living in a dream world.

our powerplants of today are more computerized than ever; yet, there is still a need for basic people to relieve pressures in pipes via valve wheel, do on-site inspections, and call it in to the fag working the homer simpson gig up top in the control room.
you are telling me that we're going to
but all your dumb cuck ass sees is >MUH CARS GON DRIVE ITSELF NO MORE TRUCK DRIVERS XDDDDD FUTURE XDDDDDD

fucking kill yourself and do not return to this discussion. you rely on fucking strawmans and reek of a 20-something year old who thinks the future has started his generation.

A liberal tosses out a machine that already works, falsely believing in a future machine that will be perfect. - somefaggot (paraphrased)

look at zark fuckerberg's interviews. he's pretty good at body language. he does somethings on purpose that must people do subconsciously. i bet he has a psychology background of some sort. anyway, he'll probably make up some bullshit answer/stutter (lawyers-speak), but he won't stay quiet.

user, the fact remains, cars were invented, refined, and popularized within 50 years
You don't see many horses around anymore

If you look at any list of the most popular jobs on the planet, the majority of those tasks are easily automated

And AI driven cars don't need to be perfect, they just need to be better than a human, a surprisingly easy feat

let me preface what im going to say first clearly for you.
DO YOU THINK THIS JEWRAT CAN SURVIVE A POLITICIAN DOWN HIS THROAT?
everyone will see some weirdo who talks like a faggot and autistically says shit no one will follow. look at all great popular politicans. do they use autistic lawyer speak? is he talking to a board of directors that he's already has control of?

will he command any respect to anyone? if you think cuckerberg can be president you are very mistaken. i've seen fucking random nobodies in the house of representatives with better pathos speech UNSCRIPTED than that jew SCRIPTED. he relies on all these lights and scripts to look good. his money he owns is not enough to buy out the competing jews that want their boys in the position of power. he's having a mid life crisis. that's all.

which required an amazing economic boom, technological precision and growth, and a new system of infrastructure created to support a thing (not including the culture as well).
nigger. the move between the horse to the car is something biological to mechanical. the efficiencies between the two are vastly different.
you can go 100 miles with a car without stop, can you do the same with your horse?
can you tell me how long those jobs are infact, held? just because the majority of jobs are in the service industry does not correlate that everyone of those people working are going to work there for life. you are looking abstractly and not at the bigger picture. again, typically with trans-humanist memeing faggot like yourself.
yes. i can't wait for the google approved ai driven car to slay 2 people. fear is a lot more controlling than you think it is. no one will put their fate to some madman who thinks he's hot shit just because he's running off the social media bubble high and mighty.

funny how you cannot say how exactly such a feat is easy. again, transhumanist faggots live in a pipe dream.

And imagine how many more jobs you'd have if instead of those machines and computers, we generated power by having people run in hamster wheels all day.
Yeah, without those wheels you still need people to make the system work, but the number required is far, far less.

you have nothing do you?

Cars flourished into popular use through two massive wars and a similarly massive depression
You mean like the kind we've been having exponentially more of over the past half century?
Meaning there's a precedent for it, that it's been done before when we were far less equipped for such a thing
But you need to sleep, and are more prone to mistakes than an AI box controlling the car
It's just something biological to mechanical, the efficiencies between the two are vastly different :^)
Fair enough
Though you underestimate the craftiness of the (((people))) whose best interest is in having this shit succeed
Cars driven by people are way more fucking dangerous, but we're used to them now, why do you think that is?
As an example, a massive organized campaign was launched to get the term "jaywalker" into common parlance, effectively putting it into people's heads that getting hit by a car was their own damn fault for walking in the street like a retard
The same thing may very well eventually happen to people who still drive their own cars, as any accidents would statistically be 100% their fault

Because we already have them, and despite their limited use cases they're already better than people

Oh I'm sure they're better than people. I like the part where the machine cannot think so it's either going to kill everything like webm related or be robbed by niggers who realized they can just force an AI truck into a complete halt using two or so cars due to overzealous caution.

Actually it's an article about a study done by John B. Calhoun. I linked that article, because it's shorter than the study and easy to understand.

Nope, you are just too shortsighted. There are some experiments of letting AI write code. If that is successful, there will be even less people in IT.

Well, you're working on a premise, that legions will actually be needed. Nowadays most datacenters have only a few Admins, compared to what was necessary in the past. Cashiers are replaced by self-service machines and supervised by a count reduced from 10-15 to 2-3.

Is quite correct.

Look at what outsourcing did to jobs in the US. Once the outsourced work can be done by machines, it most probably will return to the US.
You mistake "we're not there yet" for "It's never going to happen" … you are naive.

Galileo ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_(satellite_navigation) ) is a competition for GPS. It's a lot more accurate, btw.

Also, I'm not really liberal. I'm fairly conservative in my views. I'm just not closing my eyes in how the world is moving.

Quite correct.

How can you be so stupid, that you don't realize, that your debunking your own argument:

Machines don't need breaks, are easily replaced, can work 24/7, don't get sick, when designed properly and are easily fixed or replaceable when break down. Knowledge transfer done on a USB stick or via LAN takes minutes compared to weeks or months. AND when they are decommissioned, the owner doesn't have to pay them 3-6 months of wages.

Improbable. Not to forget, AI driven cars can use a thermal camera and actually drive a lot safer in the night, don't actually get bothered by the solar glare, since light can be polarized and filtered. While a human might be uncomfortable with these measures, a machine doesn't mind, doesn't care.

And once more, if they are designed properly, machines don't make mistakes. If a machine makes a mistake, it's the mistake of the person, who designed or built it.

Given the tech we have now and where it's headed in the next couple years I'd say the robbed by niggers situation is more likely

Zuckerberg is going to pay people to not reproduce and only create highly intelligent humans with artificial wombs and gene editing. Overtime, the population will only consist of 130+ IQ people consisting of different races.

Alas, that is improbable. People with higher IQ either tend to not reproduce excessively or are gay.

It's usually people with lower IQ,

why do you have this obsession with communism? and all your "proof" is a bunch of bullshit hastily pulled out of your ass.

if it took you this long to formulate an argument that doesn't counter anything at all but relies on >the future goy and >muh strawman then you really need to rethink your political "beliefs" about economies kid.

you are sounding a lot like a libtard saying "but goy, let in the brown people. you only have a 1/10000 chance of dying in a terrorist attack xdd checkmate whiteman. let in the muslims now or else my jewish masters will cut my funding"
it's over. you have no position. you position is futile.

ok

So, when we have reached the final solution that seeks perfect balance, will intestinal worms no longer exist?

this country is doomed tbh

The Final Solution does imply an erasure of parasites, yes

"Dr. Mark Zuckerberg"
When did this happen?

when he bought a doctorate in Jewish Studies last year

I don't use reddit. I had to go and see my oncologist. Pardon me for not sitting in front of a computer 24/7 for your convenience.

Also… it's not an obsession with communism. Either majority of Earth will die out, or people will get free money, because there are no jobs for them, or they will die of hunger. I can't say, that I like the idea, but it's either or.

Also, I don't strawman. Here you go: A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

That is a straw man fallacy. I did not commit it\

There is literally no reason UBI shouldn't replace welfare. Both a priori it is cheaper and more effective and all experimentation with it shows it is the superior option.

The only reason people prefer welfare to UBI is because UBI would give all white people a reverse tax with no possibility of being fucked over by the bureaucracy which is unacceptable

just a reminder: automation has been happening ever since the first tool was invented, and it has NEVER caused large scale unemployment. the smart bet is that this time is not different.

Erm… O RLY?

forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2016/12/11/amazon-go-and-mcdonalds-kiosks-will-make-minimum-wage-irrelevant/#780cdf495ed9

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/10/why-workers-are-losing-the-war-against-machines/247278/

forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2016/07/16/by-the-time-minimum-wage-reaches-15-there-will-be-no-jobs-for-cashiers/#274dc3f36f97

fortune.com/2017/04/05/jobs-automation-artificial-intelligence-robotics/

… sing me the ballad of all the jobs that automation will bring. Yes, there will be _some_ jobs. A lot less, than those replaced by the machines. Not to forget, you'll need to have a certain qualification for those jobs.

The aim of automation IS TO HAVE LESS PEOPLE WORK. For fucks sake, the reason I write automated scripts is to make my job easier. When I started my job, there were tedious tasks, which took anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. I ended up writing a bunch of scripts, then I run them and the 2 hour-long tedious work is done perfectly, without anything being forgotten with proper reports in 30 minutes, while I'm enjoying a long coffee break, since my computer is too busy to respond to me.

yes, in the particular tasks that are being automated. that doesn't happen in all sectors uniformly.

like I said, it has never cause large scale unemployment in the past. 90% of farmers lost their farming jobs in the 19th and 20th century, yet there was no large scale unemployment. they found other jobs that would have been unimaginable a decade prior. why would that not be the case now?

I mean, it did. it's just that it was a good thing because it freed those stone carriers to do other things instead.

Dude, just be happy, that most programmers who leave uni are morons who couldn't design their way out of a hole-ridden sack or have necessary knowledge of OSs and Databases.

Oh, and you can also feel grateful, that writing applications the proper way is a lot more expensive, than doing sloppy work, so many software companies just write half-assed products to make more money from updates.

Because otherwise a lot of administrative jobs would be automated. Not to mention a LOT of other jobs.

Also: Currently, all of my work can't be automated, because I'm fixing problems caused by users and by the bunch of failed original developers.

I mean, I personally am too very happy for sloppy coders, because then I can work an easy job of being support instead of going back to being a dev. My current pay is not too bad and I could do my job dead drunk and still do it well, it's that easy for me.

This is a good watch, if you want some arguments for the future.

You are an idiot. You're comparing a situation, where there were A LOT fewer humans living on this planet.
You're talking about a time, when people had to bunch together to SURVIVE. They didn't sit around with a smart-phone, tablet and laptop posting shit on the internet. They HAD to work REALLY HARD to not die of hunger.

Basically you're mixing apples and oranges and saying, that they are the same, because both of them are fruits.

You, sir, are a total fruitcake.

t. people during every time ever

that was a bit lame, wasn't it?

No it doesn't you fucking tard! It's from 2015, there's a timestamp on it, bottom left corner.
It's tech from 2+ years ago, that already invalidates your point.

You also gave no source so everyone is free to assume that's another one of those "russian road rage" videos because it's what it looks like.

The final person hitting by a bus seems like a woman wearing a hijab, just in what third-world shithole is this being filmed?
Assuming it's an actual woman and not a manequin of course because "she" stays fucking motionless until hit by the car.
And none of the pedestrians make a single sound when hit.

This has got to be the most fake video ever and you actually bought into it.

Too simple an answer. The aim of automation is to have people doing better work, work that can't be automated.
Machines are supposed to do simple repetitive tasks that any brain dead moron can do like flipping burgers or parsing a budget.
Humans are meant to be creative and solve problems.
By freeing humans from the shit jobs, we can have more people doing the stuff that actually matters, and anyone that still remains too dumb to do anything that a machine can't do should move out of the gene pool.

(checked)

this is my fetish now

where do i sign up for free money?

It's easy for the superrich to say stuff like this. They are the ones dodging the taxsystem. It's not their money that gets distributed. It will be middle class money. Soon everybody will be lower class. Communism through the backdoor but instead of a polit bureau we'll have corporations and their shareholders holding the reins.

It's not going to go how you think.

In the crumbling ruins of a dying civilization.

WHEN

Alaska

aaa

I'm getting really sick of this bullshit, so I'll just respond with the following:
Prove it.

Fukken wut?