Tranny nigger from Africa going for gold

While it's hard to tell with these animals Caster Smenya is obviously not a female and as much as the lugenpresse dance around it has a clear advantage over real females in anything involving athletics. Tomorrow he goes for gold in the women's 800.

The question is does he have a cock or is it a true freak of nature hermaphrodite

archive.is/rKrEw

That is so obviously not a woman. How is that freak allowed to compete, but the Russian athletes are banned? Fucking kikes run the Olympics or what?

If they're going to let in trannies why not just have mixed competitions and get rid of womens/special Olympics once and for all?
Why can't wee have nice things?

Honestly the Olyimpi's rules regarding Trannies are quite fucked, you can have a penis but as long as you're in the right hormone range you can compete as a female
I know a guy who could win the womans 100M and break the world record just by taking estrogen pills and wearing a wig

Good. Let women feel the sting of sjws and fight amongst each other.

I think she looks quite lovely.

I was sitting with my young nephews watching the olympics when this race came on. I wanted to say something about the obvious tranny but then thought 'fuck it, i don't wanna spoil the world for them already'.

There shouldn't be Olympics for women. If they want to get gold they should compete with men otherwise their women gold is useless and just extra gold for no reason and don't give the really impression of the Olympics. Compete with men or go home.

Wew lad. Didn't even think OP's pic was the 'woman' in question.

Does the Olympics committee recognize this person as a woman physically-wise, or only gender-wise?

no shit, last good ones were russia and germany and now russia ia b& and germany is cucked.
also I think it's a legit freak because
means it was born with balls where the ovaries should be and a defunct uterus.

There is no such thing as 'womens Olympics'. Each sport can decide which categories it has, most decided to have separate categories for men and women. Having separate men and women categories is not requirement and some sports, such as horse riding, have men and women compete in same categories.

Not a tranny.

Semenya

Pretty much how it works.

Super liberal with everything until they feel the sting of it.

Sure!

Absolutely?

Absolutely not! Are you kidding? How could you even… I can't even… wow just wow!

inb4 D&C how's the weather in Tel Aviv, etc. I'm not saying "don't breed, goyim… your 2D waifu will never do that shit, goyim", but you know it's true how this shit goes.

And this is why the Olympics should have stuck with the original events and attire.

That's a man then. A hermaphrodite at best.

Top kek

AYO AYOOO WE WUZ MENTALLY ILL THAT WANT TO CUT OFF THEIR DICKS N SHEEEEEEIIIITT!!!!!!

All these bitter bitches whining about how it's unfair because sHE has different physical abilities then the other competitors. How their hard work is "not paying off".
But when the same women win a competition, they are so proud. That they are the best, that they are overall so virtuous and bladibla.
Women being women demanding handicaps to show how good they are :^)

>Semenya

LOL!

Fit White athletes.

2/10. She looks like a man. Would not bang.

Subhuman freak.

7/10. Lovely. Would bang.

>WE WUZ WIMMINZ N SHIET

This thing should be fucking disqualified.

Not a tranny, just a genetic anomaly

That's very anti-nature. We shouldn't use that.
Animals are a part of the harmony of nature, negroids are not.

Nitpicking here but I feel strongly about this.

A tranny.
It's a man pretending he's a girl.

Not a single terror incident at the (((Olympics)))

*Rubs hands Soros'ly*

It's an "intersex" athelete. He has testicles, but they are inside. The problem is, if they don't ban guys like him from women sport, designated shitting hermaphrodites will be bred for the sole purpose to compete against women. Trannies love to use them as shield, because they are next and want to compete to as women.

Transexual athletes are nothing new.
Many Soviet "women" and the Williams "sisters" for a start.

Sorry user. I agree with you.

It was late last night.

RIDF

Holla Forums

Promoting death of west

Low quality bait
Here's a (you)

Brain develops from 3 years to 14 years of age, after that you can only tweak your neural paths a little bit.
TEACH THEM WHILE THEY'RE YOUNG
But don't say anything, just show them

Kill yourself MGTOW
female =/= male

If you don't spoil them on the world the world will spoil them.

Let them feel the sting of progressiveness in this instance sine the worst thing that will happen is their feelings being hurt and egos bruised. Losing out on medals because of this should also be a nice wake-up call for potentially high profile people in a high profile setting. Kill yourself if you are going to be stupid.

Yeah

Inside his fucking scrotum

It's funny how quiet msm is being about all the trannies. (((They))) know it wouldn't go over well.

Bump because this is an opportunity to turn females (and their beta male worshippers) against trannies.

She most likely has functional female reproductive anatomy. The testicles are basically non functional, except for testosterone.

That's not how intersex works. She was born with no penis, would you call someone like that a boy?

Imagine that you are a woman but instead of ovaries, you have testicles.

It has a Mangina :DDDDD benis.

One minute:

Next minute:
>This woman is too masculine! She should transition must be a man! I don't care if she's got a vagina! She's got too much testosterone so she should transition to a third gender… which I say doesn't exist!

No dick, and has a vagina. You know, all that matters in the sex check.

It really doesn't matter what kind of hermaphrodite this nigger is. They are a rare occurrence intentionally sought after by governments to shove into the olympics as a grill.

What matters is that normal, biological females can't compete. They don't stand a chance when the competition is all trannies and mutants.

Because there is a big difference between being born with this rare disorder and being made to think you are a woman in a mans body.

So uh, what about all the others in swimming then?
And women's sports?
Do you want men gone because women can't beat men?

I don't really care about women's sports. But I know an opportunity to turn real females against trannies when I see one. :^)

Such low quality bait. If you have Y chromosomes you are a male. Just because your dick didn't grow properly doesn't make you a woman any more than the presence of a vestigial tail doesn't make you a monkey.

And this is a real female with a vagina, not some cut up.

And what of the people with xyx, or yyxx?

"Unless you're mtf or a mutant, don't bother trying out for the Olympics, ladies. You've been robbed of opportunity by men once again."

…or something like that. This should be enough to anger most real women.

Can someone with down syndrome figure compete in the olympics?

That's chromosome 21, not the sex chromosomes. I am discussing additional copies and the results of having an extra x or y. if not several.

I know someone who's testicles produce eggs… as a result their testicles cramp on a monthly basis.

Who cares faggot. The Olympics only exist to distract us from real issues.

Panem et circenses.

There are a few people with a Y chromosome who have functioning ovaries and have borne children. Would you call them men?

I never really understood how normalfags actually enjoy watching others play sports. Never got the let's play bullshit on jewtube/twitch either…

What about them?

That also lead to having a good athlete's body and both sets of genitals. As well, sexual reproduction is now much less of an issue thanks to IVF and the ability to generate germ material from skin. Which is much more interesting as it means no epigentic defects and thus a loss of DNA memory.

You misunderstand his point, people with a genetic makup you discribed have deficiancies that would make it highly unlikely to compete in any event. Klinefelter sydnrom males do not have the physiological condition to take part in top notch sports. And by his definition a klinefelter man would compete with other males not females.

Bingo

Ah okay, I see its a by his defenition, not by where they would actually go.

Me, I go with whatever the brain structure is, since its the one part that is inexorably you, and cannot be changed by someone with a lab or medical facility. Or lead to hilarity like this or chimerism.

They are subhuman and should be killed.

Well hello Neanderkike, been a while. Got the new Keurig machine to brew your latte up yet, or do you still have the old pot in the breakroom?

I think there is a slight misunderstanding here, the topic is the olympics and not the brain structure itself defining gender.

The problem here is that even though they might have a female brain structure they have an unfair advantage over other female competitors. So this leads to the fundamental question of drawing a line. On one hand you have the ethical discussion on who should be allowed in the womens olympia and on the other hand you have to see the pragmatism at hand. There is a reason why the athletes are seperated into two different classes, male and female. If you soften that definition you might as well allow all male competitors in female competition just like you can say a beard is feminine and that person should be allowed to use the womens bathrooms.

Go back to tumbler. Seriously go back to tumbler and stay there.

Subhuman mutant detected.

Well the problem is any sex selector is going to end up relying on something not easy to check on the spot.
Dick versus vagina is an easy check.
Chromosome is not. Brain is not.
So really it just comes down to people wanting binary in a case they can't effectively define, and then ignoring the rather rampant showing they're wrong like any other political fan.

They dont bother me any more or any less than other retards, the people that bother me are the ones that are trying to take things away from me, and that are the people that are really unfortunate.

You can make things very easy, have a y chromosome means you compete in men sports.
In todays age this is also an easy check, similar to steriod usage, you cannot tell who is on juice and who isnt but there are methods to test it and those methods are applied. But they are easy to circumvent, you can juice all year long before competetion or shortly before it with short chained testosterone esters and then have a testosterone level within a tolerance range that is accepted.

So you can very easily define what is allowed and what isnt. So you have to base it on a pragmatic level, let us say internsex and transgender etc. show no realy advantage to regular females based on a wide range of people (average, above average performance ability in general etc.) you can determine what is an unfair advantage and what isnt.
So if being "intersex" means just a slight advantage like backwind within a certain limit you allow those people and if you find out that their athletic ability is above a certain range you do not allow them.

Would be a reasonable affair for the y.
Most athletes are not going to have dreams of getting into the olympics once the rules go into place, its something you start with, not so much fall into.

I wager the bigger issue with it all is less the beloved degeneracy, and much more that with the Internet, the bearded lady has gone from a circus thing to realizing there are 20 in her local area, a biker group, and an annual meeting.

Sort of like the apparent spike in autism being the loss of the problem child room in homes, no more spaces to just shove them away from society, so it seems like a sudden epidemic, and not just finally getting somewhat accurate numbers.

This is fine. Western women have really asked for this, and I have little problem with biological males pushing them out of their competitions. Eventually the trannies and hemaphrodites need to be gassed, of course. Women shouldn't be out competing publicly anyway. They should be homemaking and having more kids.

If they want to have community women's athletics clubs, that's ideal. But no more of this shit where they have professional careers of any kind.

What the fuck are you talking about?
We are talking about people that make up less than a percentage of the population.
The people that attend the olymipcs are the best of the best, even rare than this condition. Now you wager in on maths this means extraordinary people multiplied by 0,005%. That means even less people of that caliber.

Intersex and all that bullshit doesnt mean jackshit if we arent talking about top notch training and general condition and genetics.
The last place woman in the olympics can probably run faster than me. Even though i got very good genetics for building muscle, and even if i would be going to a gym and be at my best they would still beat me. So what is your point? We are not talking about the average couch potato doing a regular sprint training and then attend the olympics, what you miss here is the point that these people are already extremely talented. And then 2-3% advantage by intersex "priviledge" means a huge difference.

Of course not, goy. What are you? Some kind of conspiracy nut?

They can go to the paralympics

Only the US has the money to chase after the true top people like they're the Hulk. Everybody else does some talent scouting and goes with whatever their dragnet gets, missing most of the cream because they can't find them.

That is, the intersex issue is overplayed as you say. Its some shitty diversity D&C bit that further ignores the fact of how many chems people go on. Hell, blood doping is the simplest, there is a maximum vlaue your lungs can oxygenate, and thus a ceiling to everyone, you can have more and proper muscles than me for a long time, until tendons tear and bones snap, but we will bot equal out when it comes to oxygenation and thus the ability to use all that tissue.
Its the little missed things people ignore that actually matter in this field of doping.

Reasonable, I am good with this answer.

Again different subjects. The DDR and others used many intersex swimmers as far as i can recall. And finding out about such athletic potential isnt that hard, every kid runs the 100m, not hard to figure out who is good at it.
Also doping is a whole different subject. Female and male athletes using alike, and everyone is doing it. But the distinction remains arbitrary so to speak. You could also say that we let women and men compete vs eachother but then you will only see men compete as an end result. So to make a usefull distinction you can only allow what has a minor impact. That means if you for example take 100 untrained females and 100 untrained intersex people and let them work out for lets say year and then you compare the before and after results and you find latter group is significally stronger than the other than you cannot allow them.
Or on a more accurate level, if the internsex people respond to testosterone better due to their testosterone receptors and general bonestructure, doping improves them even more.

What I was reading was that while many people compete in say college and high school equivalents, the talent scouts are a bit arbitary in taking them in, coming down to time and placement.
Whereas in the US and China, they can hold national leagues where the sport itself separates the chaff and grinds the grain.
So much of the work is only done on a few hundred that come to the talent scouts, whereas for say Croatia, they have to go with with whoever they see and can grab on that circle.

I mean I get why they would be going with intersex as you point, its the same as Russia doing it in the 70s and 80s. You get all the perks of the man, in the women's category.
Much like the new trans boxer who couldn't cut it in the mens, so cut the dick and is suddenly top sport.
Given he had his dick turned inside out instead of getting leg flesh, a more intensive surgery as the dick flesh takes a long time to be stretched, He was very much doing it for the competitive edge as opposed to some longstanding thing ala Chelsa manning.

Cock and balls - OK
Steroids - absolutely not, we have the integrity of the games to look out for

how long until women's movements start to regret what they've caused with all their social justice madness?

Regret implies self-awareness. Women will just blame men

Oh the majority already do, just as they did the first time, the second time, and the 4th time.
3rd time I'm told was a lot more fun as it gave them power and control opportunities by my mom.

Nothing good has ever come from large groups of women.

except for harems

I doubt that's even a nigger. A stronk nigger woman would respect her natural hair.

(checked)
lol thanks for the chuckle

Why tho? So when they never win a medal they complain and complain and complain until the very rules of the competition are changed to meet their demands for "equality" just like how they did in the military

No. Let's just let them have their own competitions that no body watches so we can justify paying them peanuts for the privilege of even having an avenue to compete. I'm looking at you WNBA.

WNBA team vs High school mens team

who wins?