The "Conservative Pundit" Problem

Gents, I think we have a direct task to take on now. We are at a crucial juncture in the Trump campaign where the people that are supposed to champion him are not. Most of the main stream media have taken every opportunity to dog pile on him and there is no exception when it comes to the conservative media. I think the task at hand is to expose the people who would stab him in the back or try to dissuade the common populace from voting for Trump.

Two people I can think of that can do damage to Trump are Steven Crowder and Ben Shapiro.

Shapiro is obvious. He is a traitorous kike who didn't have his good goy Cruz get the nomination. So he spends every day giving surface level praise to some of Trump's decisions while giving overblown criticism to the rest. The danger with him is that he is young and fairly eloquent and with that he can distract the normie away from Trump's actual message or points. Something stinks with faggot because while he takes some potshots at the carpet muncher Democrat nominee, he spends the majority of his time fucking with Trump. I think we can find links between and the Clinton campaign. There has to be something there.

Crowder is the other asshole. This faggot is the definition of a cuckservative. Beyond that he acts like a fucking SJW when confronted on anything. His tone gets whiny and he has to resort to interrupting the guest or person he is debating to overshadow his point of view. He will talk over a Trump supporter but sucks Shapiro's circumcised cock. While I think he is douche just trying to get in good with the Conservative media machine while trying to save his flagging show, he can prove dangerous in that he puts out anti-Trump propaganda. We can't have this.

These are the two I can think of at the moment but I know there are far more. We need to go about this legitimately. Shit posting or fucking with them is fun but doesn't expose them as the traitors to the Emperor that they are. We need to find as much as we can on them and everyone else like them to spread among the masses.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SjwCentral
youtube.com/channel/UC-jlxuVAVEl2PXTaGno7gSA
youtu.be/2CFT88cMlQo
youtu.be/571H8n9zdAc
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/04/david-sirota-and-ben-shapiro-jews-are-not-part-of-white-america/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2010/01/24/apologize-to-rush-limbaugh-mr-foxman/
f169bbs.com/bbs/news/126658-hitler-on-debating-with-jews
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ben_Shapiro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Medina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any time Benny boy wants to raise his nose above the waters, anime watching fascist wizards will be there to smack that giant airsucker down again. Death by being meme'd into obscurity. Remember how much he was getting pushed a few months ago? Now he's slipping into the ranks of the irrelevant nobodies.

It doesn't matter how eloquent he tries to be when he uses fascist as a derogatory term. Everyone with a lick of sense can smell the Semitic filth oozing from his pores.

Shapiro is too smart to just blindly accept Trump. But you're lying to yourself if you think Shapiro is the reason that Trump might lose normie votes. Trump himself or pressure from the Democratic Party is the reason he would lose votes, not some commentator.

How is making objections to Trump points or turns of speech somehow a bad thing to do?
You really want to just silence people who might disagree with Trump. Even if he is not a Democrat. Even if he will end up voting for Trump.

Ripping on other conservatives/republicans/rightwingers is a bad thing to do especially during this election. Causing party divide is exactly what will destroy the right wing.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

No, thank you.

nypa faggot

Thank you for Confirming the Reality™ that every word you said is a lie.

The kosher right wing should be destroyed, it's no better than the left.

We aren't supporting Trump because he's the republican nominee, but because he's the only candidate in either party that's any good.

And that is the point. The Republican party needs to be destroyed but these faggots need to get in line during the process. Having CTR on this board as well as talking heads like Shapiro running around only create a narrative. That's the problem. A lot of people are susceptible to being controlled by a popular narrative. That narrative has to be destroyed and to do that you have to chop the head off of the snake. This is the reason that these fuckers have to be outed. They have to be shown as traitors that would have our country destroyed.

And go fuck yourself you lazy shit

OMFG your level of kikery is off the chart!

I noticed lately your Hasbara operation to redeem Ben Jewpiro in the eyes of the Goyim you're not fooling anyone though.

twitter.com/SjwCentral
youtube.com/channel/UC-jlxuVAVEl2PXTaGno7gSA

I've sent a full report exposing you people as fraud to our shadow-cabinet.
Nice try.

Conservative pundits are all on the payroll of liberal media outlets, I don't know why anyone takes them seriously.

I'm not apart of any op, sperg. The tweet was posted in another thread so I cross posted it here because it gives Op's subject merit, not to mention this faggots post .

Sharpio is definitely making a move to regain leverage within the right. It's our duty to make sure he gets absolutely none.

What do you think is going to happen exactly? That you can force these people into capitulation? That they're going to stop following their principles or the Conservatives will simply stop being conservative because "muh trump"?

I've been telling you faggots for months, this shit right here, the kind of complete garbage you pulled on cruz for example, The other bullshit you'll swallow, how you twist any horrible, negative story that comes out about trump into somehow being positive, it's exactly why you're making it impossible for me to fucking vote for him. If you would just grow the fuck up and be nice to these people, maybe a few of them would start fucking voting for you, or maybe faggots like you are glad Trump is fucking eating shit in every single poll? You're alienating everyone who could possibly want to vote for him by relentlessly attacking his fucking base. If you faggots weren't such complete and total retards, we could be writing a trump/cruz ticket right now. Instead you act like a gaggle of faggots pretending he somehow move the Overton window when Cruz was talking about building the wall back when Trump was still for fucking amnesty.

I go just about anywhere else, and I find myself defending trump, saying why I'm going to vote for him, and why he's so much better an option than Hillary or Johnson. I popularized the phrase " voting for Trump may be playing roulette, but voting for Hillary is playing Russian roulette" among the local tea party and Republican establishment.

Then I come here, and you bitter, cumswilling faggots talk me right back out of it. You demonstrate that fucking Glenn Beck is 100% right about you.

But yeah, no. Let's not focus on attacking trumps opponents, let's not destroy you Hilary, enrage the Bernie supporters, promote the Green Party or do anything else that might actually help Trump. Let's just destroy the conservative community. Go after Glenn Beck, Brad Thor, Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, Ted Cruz, and the entire fucking social conservative community. Let's just pin all our hopes on the completely useless fucking alt – right who repeatedly get their panties in a twist over some dinky little podcast pointing out what little faggots they are every week (common filth) i'm sure a bleach blonde proud faggot Jew who promotes sucking black dick as the most wonderful thing one can do and refers to Trump as "daddy" all has all our best interests at heart.

Fuck you for getting Hillary elected.

Hi Ben

So what does Holla Forums think of this whole Eric Bolling shitstorm from yesterday? Just more evidence that Fox is not truly on Trump's side?

tl;dr he said polls were fucking stupid and the entire Fox News crew jumped down his throat. He should've brought up the Reuters number fudging. Why don't they ever do that?

Don't call me like that, I don't like it!

Thinking Steven Crowder is a game changer, please lol. Nobody knows him apart from Youtube millennials

. >That you can force these people into capitulation? That they're going to stop following their principles or the Conservatives will simply stop being conservative because "muh trump"?

Their only principles is what is good for Israel, period. Neo-Cohens were neo-Trotskyists liberals they only cared about foreign politics.

Here is a video called: What Is Neoconservatism? Writings on Politics, Economics, Culture, Literature, Education (1995) with Professor Irving Kristol

Also:
Understanding NeoConservatism
youtu.be/2CFT88cMlQo

now go to the >>>/oven/

Hello Benji.

This is like throwing the fishing pole into the water and all the tackle with it

Can we get some sharpiro in pooper edits lads?

gets me every time lol

Sperg.

Fuck you, fucking Jew!

Arguing the World - 1998 (FULL DOC)

Really important documentary on the Jewish filth intellectuals.
A true story of four Jewish intellectuals born in New York and educated at City College during the 1930s, and their divergent paths over the next six decades.
youtu.be/571H8n9zdAc

Those who want respect give respect, user.

Oy Vey!

Ron Paul On Neoconservatism.

True. Much of the Republican machine is working for the Clintons & it's very obvious. The true (((status quo))) is being disrupted for the first time in a long time.

It is unfortunate that the left cannot be used effectively in the destruction of the kosher right. The false status quo that indoctrinated leftist zombies claim to fight is just "the majority" which happens to be white for now. They're just attacking the largest target, the white majority, in a blatant D&C campaign as a result of their conditioning within "education" which is controlled by the true (((status quo))) which they're completely brainwashed to never acknowledge the existence of.

I don't think Trump will expunge the kosher right either. Trump has only chosen a different kosher tribe while another kosher tribe hyperbolically screams like it's 6 millions simultaneous shoahs since the kosher tribe Trump chose will, to an extent, impede their ongoing schemes, schemes that many on Holla Forums would like to see ended. The folly in this is even if old kosher schemes end under Trump, many new kosher schemes will begin. Better than nothing, I suppose. The system is so fucked that for now all you can really hope for is to get jewwed a bit less under a different ZOG.

The only jewish tricks to get mainstream exposure in fucking ages is the Soros shit & that hasn't seemed to redpill the masses on jewish influence. Until the masses awaken to jewish influence it can never be truly purged. So when you speak of the destruction of the kosher right I do not think it is possible presently. At best you'll exchange one tribe for another.

The Danger of Neoconservatism - Ron Paul

Congressman Ron Paul speaks on the dangers of neo-conservatism. A transcript of Paul's famous speech:

I had actually found my way towards Holla Forums boards through all of those cuckservative/fedoratheist jew type people a few months ago. Almost entirely in the order of Sargon/Thunderf00t to Ben Shapiro then Steven Crowder, Milo then to infojews somehow wtf, Then I realized they were all kikes or good goys who wouldn't name the ((((them)))) but would always shit on nazis or Holla Forums whenever they could or lump Holla Forums in with the kike-right movement. I mean I was already firing up the ovens before then but it made me really question alot of things and want to learn more about the truth.

They are forced to put out some real info here and there.

Neoconservatism: The Lesson

I agree with most of your post, but the issue with Shapiro is that his opposition to Trump came to a head over something so retarded: the claim of assault by Michelle Fields.

I've never found him to be that insightful, tbh. He is pretty much a run of the mill conservative.

Who Trump is polling very poorly among, btw.

Crowder's show is surprisingly successful. His old & often cringeworthy Youtube videos had limited impact, but his radio show looks to be gaining momentum.

Die.

Reported

Nope it is not I have been studying this filth for a long time, he was just waiting for an opening.
His two points of contention are
• foreign policies
• immigration, Americanism and the fear of the rise of the WASP establishment who prevent the kikes from entering their clubs

Quote:
"racism exists. But it is not the dominant force in American life. Speaking of which, I do find it odd that Jews are considered members of the white privileged class when less than two generations ago, whites wouldn’t let us into their country clubs."

In this article:
Boston Bombing Aftermath: David Sirota and Ben Shapiro claim Jews are not part of White America

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/04/david-sirota-and-ben-shapiro-jews-are-not-part-of-white-america/

They have this deeply rooted fear it is like to some old Jewish people to her the name of Father Coughlin lol. Gosh I hate them as much as I hate the Muhammadans ;)

Who are the NeoConservatives?
By The John Birch Society

Good for him ;)

Yeah, I recently saw a video of his where he was debating some gun control liberal comedian. The comedian was a little clueless, but didn't seem like a bad guy. Crowder completely alienated him and that audience by acting like a douchebag. Crowder should have been able to slice through his arguments in a nice way, and actually convinced people who are on the fence on these issues.

I read that article years ago, so what? Trump is hardly a critic of Jews.

Are we talking about the actual Donald Trump, or your projection of "Donald Trump, the Secret White Nationalist®"?

You should stop spreading memes thought up by turbocucked feminist betas, Mr Trips.

How many Jews will vote Rep this cycle over Dem? Why are all the cancerous Neocohens kissing and making up with the Hillary machine, who in turn rehabilitates them in the media?

We've already gotten past the "secret white nationalist" point. The overton window is shifted and if (when) Trump becomes president, it'll be ALMOST a coup when he kicks out people who are obviously corrupt.

Where do you think you are, nigger?

no fucking way

Nope I was responding to your post
where you state that you agree with most of

An illogical post made by a Ben Jewpiro supporter; How can someone says at the same time

Not many, but that is more a measure of how extreme Jewish power is. The neocon Zionists are only a fraction of the Jewish population, and they alone hold enormous power in government.

Shapiro is not a liberal Jew, he's a conservative who has written an article saying that Abe Foxman is soft on liberal anti-Semitism.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2010/01/24/apologize-to-rush-limbaugh-mr-foxman/

You can't make this shit up.

You mean people here no longer believe it?

The only political value that he brings.

No reason to think he would do that. He has already caved to the Zionists, he will probably cave to everyone else who could give him political problems.

Trump is a populist candidate, not an ideological one.

ah yeah I meant like the whole "checkmate" type atheist people using some obvious bit of accurate information to act intellectually superior and beat you up

2nd post ever and I get trips guess I should just kill myself now

NeoConservatives: Changing American Politics

Ben Sapiro is not a person and neither are you. It speaks long of your desperation that you come here, of all places, to shill for such trash.

"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day."

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/126658-hitler-on-debating-with-jews

Yes, that's exactly what I want to do. Including you.

I don't agree with the causing party divide part, so you're correct that is a contradiction, but you'll note that I said "most."

Meanwhile, you didn't respond to what I wrote. You are criticizing Shapiro for being fanatically Jewish-centric, but that has nothing to do with Trump, who is outwardly as pro-Jewish as any candidate in American politics.

Hello Stereotypical Badger Holding a Cheese Burger

My favourite quote!

Like you said but he is the best candidate in this election.

wow that took me a sec after posting that response to what you warned of what the meme was, and what I said was exactly the implied meme trying to correct the record of what I meant while also saying the exact meme and I apologize for using it.

It looked like a Trump/Cruz ticket in the earlier debates, then Cruz started going after Trump, and it escalated from there.

Arguably, it was a similar thing with Rand Paul. Rand went after Trump first, not the other way around.

fake and gay

Attacking somebody that's attacking Trump isn't friendly fire. Anybody campaigning against the Republican nominee is opening themselves up for fire.

These people will be remembered for betraying the party.

t. some sort of stereotypical badger

You know, I hear this a lot but I don't see much evidence of it.

Do you realize that he didn't go to the Wailing Wall as every presidential candidate since JFK has done? That no picture exists of him there with a yarmaluke on his head, sticking a piece of paper in the crumbling remains of Fort Anatolia?

His son in law may be Jewish, but Trump himself isn't doing much more than say the things that he's required to say about Israel and the Jews overall.

Knowing the origin of ideas one choses to spread is important. The neckbearded fedora wearing atheist was a figure of ridicule invented by male feminists offended "misogyny" of the athiest community.

Yes, Shapiro is a "defector" who believes that conservatives make a much better host for Jewish power and interest. Propositional cuckservativism would be the final nail after evangelicals have already been led astray with the Scofiled bible and invented nonsense of "Judeo-Christian values".

i cri everytiem

the meme did always seem unfunny and forced, typical of (((them))) as always the d&c is real.

What was so terrible about that meme is how completely devoid of any content or argument it was, and yet people would post it like it was a genuine counter.

Very well put.

I don't understand how shills unironically think they're changing minds with the terrible job they're doing almost every single time. Only the complete newest of newfags will actually believe them, and then again you can easily change their minds by posting pure unfiltered truth.

Kikes instead play their cards on talking about conclusions that need multiple steps of assumptions beforehand, therefore needing to untangle said assumptions before arriving to directly refute their false conclusions. The truth doesn't need those multiple steps of assumptions, instead it relies on thought steps until you arrive to your own conclusion.

lol

I don't know how legitimate your fear is, but honestly I can't stand the Crowder guy.

Not necessarily, he is a kike, he may need no further prompting.

The bulk of the shill's efforts are not to change your mind. You are dug in and part of the community that they have been directed against. Until an outside force comes along to move you, you will not leave this place of likeminded individuals and will continue to do what you do, which is usually something that the client cannot abide by.

The answer is simple: Make the place undesirable, and the residents will scatter. The dangerous people, otherwise known as the information-gatherers, disseminate information in places like this. They're the coders who write webcrawlers that aggregate information from the major news outlets and more reliable sources.

The talkers (people who have social media accounts that the normies might eventually encounter on the Internet) cannot be shut down manually, but their flow of information can be interrupted. By disrupting that communication, it effectively kills the organic spread of "bad reputation" that the client wishes to see gone.

Cue the shill and his handlers. The shill writes from the script and follows his directions like a good little worker. Maybe it's shitposting with bad material, like Flat Earth discussion or something similar. Maybe it's going to populated areas, where the normal people hang out, and linking them to the target imageboards and forums so they can see the "Hillary Clinton might be very ill" material alongside the "Aliens are adding flouride to our water" and the /fringe/posting.

Most normal people leave at this point, associating the good with the bad and calling it all tinfoil-hat conspiracy schlock. A percentage of the normal people are confused and begin joining the discussion, trying to figure out what's going on, and that's where the damage is done.

The noise to signal ratio starts growing, and some information-gatherers start leaving. Less good information is posted, and the talkers finding themselves having to sift through a lot of shit to find the occasional remaining gem start leaving, too.

It's not about correcting your record. It's about driving the target community apart, even one as loose as this one.

10/10

He and all other "conservative" pundits shitting on Trump are probably getting paid by the DNC machine through a opague network of PACs, 501(c) orgs and backchannels.

Yes but the meme was effective, wasn't it? The fact how widespread this meme became in imageboard culture despite being originated by SRS and Weird Twitter shows how much crossposting and idea contamination was going on back then.

So essentially once d&c fails they spread a cancer even worse by making things too silly for normies by making horrible shitpost threads, people then see the effort isn't worth it or newfags think Holla Forums is a joke and just naturally cuck themselves away from any kind of truth seeking. sounds like what the kikes want since truth is their enemy

Really good analysis, I've seen forums die like that , I saw 4chon.net die like that too :'(

sadly yes :'(

Nice try!

Just look at the gamergate hating male feminists.

Leo Strauss - The Father of Republican Radicalism

their combined audience doesn't add up to more than 1 million people tbh.

who gives a fuck? i've never watched either and raely hear of them

I'm not sure what your point is elaborate more?

He´ll keep trying to crawl out of the toilet, Mark Levin too, he praised what Trump said about Hillary recently, most of his former supporters knows he is the enemy. Still, they might be able to convince newfags and say that they never really were against Trump, don´t forget what impudent liars (((they))) can be. You right OP, we got to watch out.

Database. What evidences do you have against Ben Sapiro?

encyclopediadramatica.se/Ben_Shapiro

Here is his ED page, can anyone care to contribute?

Makes sense. Low-energy posts full of falsehoods can shit up a thread with replies much better than well-thought out serious discussions, after all.

I see one-liners on 4cuck effortlessly filling 250 replies beneath them, while any form of thought barely gets any leverage.

When most people mention fedoras and neckbeards they invoke pictures of unkempt losers who variously care about Richard Dawkins, childish videogames and who love to rant about women. And "neckbeard" is the euphemism treadmill at work since it has replaced nerd as the term for low-status male who cares about obscure, non-trendy shit.

4chan is trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls, ironic shitposting galore and nearly every board has autists dedicated to shitting up the place with cancer.

I'm repenting of my sin of slightly derailing the thread with some dumb marxist meme

Yes the conservative main stream online ecelebs are all kikes who should be pushed against every step of the way.

Hello Rach! I hope you will be probed by aliens!

This seems off the mark, linking Nazis to Neo-Cons looking to eliminate Arabs… I think time has proven that false. Destabilizing the Middle East was a goal but they never would have believed at that time that the next stage of the plan was to bring in millions of "refugees" into the west. Also, of course no mention of our "Greatest Ally"

Bolling is the most redpilled on FOX besides Napalitano and Herridge.

Williams is a Lefty mud apologist; Gutfeld is a half-Jew, and Perino is a Neocon Establishment snake. Guilfoile sometimes seems okay.

I should have checked the video but the Strauss link is real. What I understood is that they were more fans of the NS style of politics rather than just continuing their program. A bit like Hannah Arendt's love/fascination for Martin Heidegger.

Obviously these are people paying for the polls but I would love to know:
how do they pick up people (methodology)
what is the question asked (phrasing)

Fuck you, you don't know shit!
You suck get out!

It makes about as much sense as jew soap and lampshades if I fucking hate you and wish to exterminate you I'm surely not gonna rub soap made of you on me or keep a lamp shade around I'd want you so far away from me.

You're forgetting two of Trump's most redpilled supporters: Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham. And Bill O'Reilly, though kind of a prissy, egotistical cuck, does support Trump openly.

I rather like the guy in charge of the new Red Eye, Tom Shillue. I find myself wondering how much control he has though. I often get a sense that he cannot stand some of his lefty or cuckservative guests, and is having to try hard to make nice with them. He does pretty well, but there's this "fml" look in his eyes from time to time. Gutfeld actually went off on some Canadian lefty bitch on his show last week, and though he tried to make it play like a joke, it was pretty clear that there was a lot of tension there. He ended up defending Trump. Very surprising.

Fox is a fucking mess, kek. But it could be worse.

Zionism itself only makes sense in the context of 19th century German politics and the rise of the Völkish movement, which heavily influenced it.

NOPE

this video is so funny. You can see the torture in his eyes. whenever ben
talks about israel his tone changes into something you see nowhere else in his persona. he has this piece playing in his heart 60 minutes a hour 24 hours a day 7 days a week. all for the 6 million. 6 million allies, conservative or liberal, wiped out. Israel is the holy land of the Christians, not the Jews.

A million is quite a bit since those people go out and repeat talking points they hear.

Not everyone watches current year man, yet most here know of Drumpf nonsense he brought up because it gets repeated by the dumb fucks.

Yep.

It's one of the classic tells for "I agree with 99% of liberal orthodoxy but just think it should be carried out differently" types like S.E Cupp and that Gutfeld faggot at Fox. The snarky know-it-all West Wing-tier disposition is always a massive red-flag.

No meaningful disagreement on any of the bread and butter issues and completely content to stand on the sidelines whining and playing devil's advocate while the left cheerleads an invasion by the very religious fanatics they claim to despise.

i hate beardson

glad to see you guys realize weird twitter (goon twitter, really) is where the fedora meme came from. Also "shitlord" and "pissbaby".

None of us anons particularly enjoyed colonizing twitter, but it was worth it to see that crew of Williamsburg, Brooklyn jews deposed as the tastemakers of twitter.

The point being made is not that they are huge obstacle now but rather what they will be getting closer to election. Some shills in the thread have posted that ol' Kosher Ben is just pointing out that Trump has changed position on certain topics. Sure, that can look bad but most of their coverage blows out of proportion what Trump meant. That is the problem. For fuck sake, Shapiro just published an article on trying to take down the head of Breitbart and how to maximize the damage to the Trump campaign. With behavior like this, how can he not be in the pocket of some liberal? He is using the classic tactic of infiltration and subversion from within. That is why we should publicly discredit the fucker.

I agree with your point. Somehow the whiny voiced fuck is gaining traction and booking big guests. That is what disturbs me. He is starting to get a big push from somewhere and I feel he would do well under a Clinton presidency. A lot of what comes out of his mouth is standard fare cuckservative diatribe but he focuses way more Trump than Clinton. Crowder will do the surface level five seconds of Clinton being a terrible leader then dog pile on Trump for five minutes. He also claims not to give credence to "conspiracy theories" while not mentioning the slew of emails that came out. He didn't hammer on her perjuring her self. And whenever confronted he will fall back with "this isn't a political show." That is like those faggots at The Daily Synagogue and Kosher Report who say that they are just comedians even though they mainly deal with politics. Even though the majority of their dwindling fan base got their news from them. Even though they speak at the Correspondents dinners and go to political functions. Crowder is the exact same as them with the same agenda barring a minor twist of being a Kosher Canuck conservative.

I will finish with this point on Crowder. In one of his shows he says that he hates Trump but we have a two party system for a reason. "We can't be like Canada with a minority party winning the general election (but he never spends much time criticizing Trudeau, hmmmm)." Then no less than fifteen minutes later he states how he is considering not voting or voting Libertarian because his "conservative ideals" won't let him vote for Trump. That is the very core of a divide and conquer shill. He did this shit in the same fucking episode just as Shapiro will go soft on Hillary, praise Trump lightly, then hammer on him in the same day.

Exactly they are kikes from hell in everything but name.

Atleast humour me on my ramblings since that fedora atheist meme triggered my trigger card.

Crowder really kept rubbing me wrong every time he would mention he is a Christian and I'm not trying to pull a "not a real Christian" but I totally am.

At the very least people should read the bible for literary or philosophical reasons. because you definitely wont get the same story

Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Which definitely doesn't mean get people killed for your filthy jew blood soaked shekels.

For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Also sorry for slightly derailing with a christian post even tho the conservative side had unofficially adopted Christianity as a common factor among them. Also read the bible so me leaving stuff out in quoting wont leave you without full context.

Hannity is an intellectual cretin, but I can stand him and appreciate his Trump support– until he starts the Greatest Ally Israel shilling. His Town Hall with Trump was 30 minutes of Neocon "Islamophobia" and unwatchable, like when he has on some loathsome Imam just so he can shout over him. Ingraham is okay, too, and I even think she is probably secretly redpilled about Jews, but she loves her some Jesus. She is a formidable speaker and gave one of the best convention speeches.

Haven't paid much attention to Shillue yet.

That is pretty scum tier even if they are scum imams just to punch them in the face then say NO NO NO and cut them off halfway into the interview for the "muh ebil muslim boogeyman" emotion jerk on what few viewers they even have anymore.

Crowder fulfills an area where there is a big niche. When he is not trying to be funny and when he has guests that he mostly agrees with, then he is a good host, and he knows enough to get guests like Karen Straughn. He built up his internet fame with several good Youtube videos, like his 2 visits to Detroit and the one on healthcare.

There really aren't a lot of shows like his. Most conservative shows target a much older demographic and are completely out of touch. He is straddling a few different conservative groups without alienating any of them too much.

As you no doubt know, he is an enormous whore for Israel. This video will make you want to vomit.

I think it's more of a situation where the Republicans and Clintons are working for the same kikes.

(Checked)

Shitposters Sans Frontiers

Lol

Go get some sleep, Benji. You're tired and obviously frustrated.

Why would you even want to hear guests that cuck agrees with?

"The Umman-manda are created by the gods and called forth from their homeland on the northeastern frontier of Mesopotamia by the chief god, be it Enlil, Marduk, or Aššur, for some particular work of destruction; since this destruction is divinely ordained, human beings are powerless to stop it, and in fact are enjoined against interfering; when the destruction is completed, the gods themselves will destroy the Umman-manda."

Sounds like after we crash this plane with no survivors we're dead.

I had to re-read this magnificent post!

I don't disagree with your criticism of his Christianity. He really does come across as one in name only and does nothing to show otherwise. He for sure won't name them as the Synagogue of Satan (Revelations 3:9) which is what they are. Crowder tries so hard to be a kosher goy because he knows that is where his unleavened bread is buttered. That is the problem with this guy. If he can't acknowledge that these fuckers aren't real Jews but instead are filthy Talmud reading child rapists, then he is part of the problem.

You have hit the nail on the head as to why this guy is a road block. He has rather fertile ground to work with and in the coming months he will continue to till it. We have to show the conservative community just how useless this fuck is. If that means triggering him, awesome. If that means showing his hypocrisy, awesome. If that means showing that his silent support for Hillary will help lead her to a win, awesome.

The trick with this is nuance. That is really the whole point of this thread is to get together ideas of how to achieve this goal. If we go full "gas the kikes, 14/88 race war now!", most of the sheep will tune us out due to conditioning. We have to prove our intelligence. That is something we can easily do.

I never really got a chance to touch on this gem of a post. How does Glenn Beck help us? By labeling us as neo-nazi's (which is the new doo doo head these days)? By rampantly supporting Israel? By supporting that cuck Ted Cruz and his insane father? By smearing fucking cheetos on his face? By showing terrible business practice by losing a shit ton of money by campaigning for Cruz? By constantly backing GOP losers? By helping divide the GOP instead of standing behind Trump and helping guide with conservative values from within?

Explain that one to me. How has he helped at all? I mean he helped write Cruz's "vote your conscious" speech at the RNC. Did that help us? That is the problem with you establishment shits. You don't realize that we have already caught on to you all being in bed with the left. If Cruz, Shapiro, Beck, and Crowder were real conservatives they would have reached out to the Trump campaign to truly help. They could have said, "hey, we don't agree with how you are saying things, left craft your speeches so everyone can more easily swallow it. Let's work together for the betterment of America." But no. They can't be bothered to do that. They have to have sour grapes and they much rather destroy America because they are not getting their way. Fuck them. Fuck you.

True not to mention the fact that he is a total lunatic!

That is it the are hugely disingenuous you even hear them say stuff like "I'm not trying to be disingenuous" which is a clear fucking sign they are. All while herding the sheep down a path they KNOW does not lead to the truth

Like Obama saying to be on the right side of history, If I was on the right side of history I wouldn't have to proclaim in from the roof tops.

Holla Forums IS always right and you must believe it in your hearts not the genocide stuff tho go with god exile

is he trying to look like a stereotypically evil person on purpose or does it just come naturally?

He doesn't. Beck is one of the slimiest individuals to be found among conservatives. He was instrumental in co-opting the Tea Party into a ChristCuck/War for Israel/American Exceptionalism social conservative movement.

Back when Beck was at the height of his influence, he managed to trash the candidacy of Debra Medina who was running for governor of Texas as an open-minded libertarian, and she was killing it in the polls. Beck trashed her as a 9/11 Truther simply because she said there were a lot of important questions to be asked re 9/11 and she didn't have a position on the matter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Medina

In retrospect, Medina might have been the most genuine major political candidate who was sweeping the polls thanks to the Tea Party movement, and Beck managed to ruin her candidacy by dismissing her as a nutjob.

You're not conserving anything worthwhile.

You're conserving the shit soulless and consumerist society of the 20th century built on Jacobin filthy ideals.

At least Trump is a chance to turn back the wheels of society to a time when you didn't need to felatte the same free market that ships all the jobs overseas to be a "conservative"

Bismarck shat all over every single "free market conservative" that's ever existed. So fuck you and your pundits.

Shapiro is shit. Glenn Beck is shit. Levin, Cruz, they're all shit.

And you're damn right we're concerned with them. They're traitors to the right wing. The traitor deserves the worst treatment imaginable.

new meme?

If you do these pics at least make sure his nose is hooked. I hate when people post this inaccurate shit. His nose is not a Jew nose.

Crowder's an idiot but he's legit funny sometimes.

Look at all the hate you worked up posting this, just because you called shapiro smart.

Shapiro is obviously smart and a very good debater. That doesn't mean he's not bad. but this guy is right. you guys are too obsessed with calling people shills or kikes to hear any outside opinions. Fuck this board.

You're right, shapiro isn't some huge monster threat, and I doubt he has any ties to clinton. Would love to be proved wrong though.

Glenn Beck is a big part of why third parties, namely libertarians, who could save this country financially, are so laughed at in america. He helps the two party system stay in place. makes it real easy for the kikes to control things.

Glenn Beck is a useful idiot for the jews

Get out of here, you dumb kike.

Not defending shapiro. I hate ben shapiro. He isn't going to make trump lose though.

When did I say I didn't think they're a collective problem?
Are you getting this from me being upset that any time anyone presents any information of any kind that goes against a persons EXACT preference of political views in ANY way, they are called kikes and shills. This board has gotten so paranoid. (Example, stefan molyneux releases great video on the parallels between the fall of rome and the current decline of western civ, discusses dispelling degeneracy, this vid gets posted here and instantly "stefan molyJEW are you serious get out of here you CTR kike shill how much are they paying you!"

Why not fuck this board? It's become an echo-chamber of bullshit fingerpointing. We're all kikes, we're all shills, we're all CTR. the board has gone down hill, surely you can see it.

just hammer his corruption as he just had to let it out during the michelle fields fiasco
be relentless, never let him get away with it
he showed he's a shekels boy, he ran for the shitty site (daily beast, owned by whatever jew), and kept pushing the BS holocausted-arm narrative
if we keep hammering him with this over a long enough time we can end him
his strat is to let the buzz die
we can keep the fire up