Holla Forums i need help

How do I become more assertive an mean, because I'm tired of just letting shit happen due to my idleness an lack of voice. In short how do I stop giving a shit an just say what's on my mind

In what way are the things you want to happen important?

Don't want lose anyone I care about

Maybe you should go into detail about how your question relates to losing those who are important?

He wants to not be a doormat and have more of a voice but apparently people like him for being this. He doesn't want anybody to see him differently for changing who he is.

Listen up, you have to turn your self loathing to anger towards others who take advantage of those who cant speak up for themselves.

In psychology, this is a process of integrating ones shadow into themselves. Google " Yung Shadow" and im sure a bunch of shit will pop up to help you.

In essence, you have to take action… any action because its due to your constant inability to take action… that has led you to your current place.

Also youtube search for "Jordan Peterson" he mostly bashed the PC culture we live in but he has a few valuable gems of information for those who want to assert themselves more…

Sorry for long post/grammer, im on tablet and want to help.

Raise your ego

you're a beta fucking white knight. Go away.

I like the grammar because I'm nearsighted

ouch

too far gone, no saving you. Which sucks to fail so badly while so young. How old are you 15? No 18 yr. old puts a single cig in a bag (?) for someone else.

watch edgy anime and listen to speedmetal all the time.

This. There's also a phenomenon where you start to mimic the personality of your main character in the novels you read. Have you heard of 'Wuxiaworld'? Lots of great translates from Chinese works there, with plenty of attogant and heroic/chivalrous MC's there.

Give it a try

You don't ask someone how to be assertive, you tell them how.

i want to believe

Head over to the ghetto, find a homeless nigger preferably a woman and beat the living shit out of her. That's a good start

Quit being a worthless nigger and start sticking up for yourself. Also, make sure you have the muscles and the balls to back up everything you do, nigger.

This is what I would do in this situation:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

kys

kys!

Probably an advice no professional would ever give you, but try and become a sociopath.
Since you're posting here you're already on the right track, and since it can be caused by trauma, you can provoke it yourself.
But anyway, what's making you scared user?

>>>/fit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/christian/

start using these boards and following their methods. worked for me

Just fucking say and do what you are thinking no matter how much you fear. Just fucking say it and always ask yourself "What's the worst that can happen?" don't think further than that. Just get a one liner answer in your head. Pull the fucking trigger (metaphorically). You don't have to be mean though, but just speak your mind. It will make you as unpopular as fuck and that is a good sign because those that eventually do agree with you will see you as a hero for saying the things they are afraid of. Remember user, most normies fake agreement and are too beta to admit it. Stop hiding your powerlevels and own your life. Accept and be accountable for everything you do in this life. Harden up.

Good man, following a similar method. Just be weary of not falling into the trap of religion as it is simply a D&C, control mechanism. If you are truly interested in the spiritual, I would suggest you read the bible yourself and understand that true Christianity is about a relationship with Jesus Christ rather than a ritual. Check out theword dot net. and Age of Deceit 2: Alchemy and Rise of the beast really kicked things up a notch. It was Corrupting the Image (full) on YT that helped me fully admit who I was as a human being and lead me on a journey. Same boards as yours btw. But honestly, you have to admit that in all our hedonistic and aesthetic splendours… it's great to feel good about ourselves, but it's time to realise that we are never going to be the most popular or the most wanted. But the followers of our lifestyles will be that of such quality that you would never ever wish to seek quantity ever again. Godspeed user.

hurrr durrrr how do i human life?

THE GAY COMMUNITY