MDE WORLD PEACE EP 3 TONIGHT

BE SURE TO GIVE MASS SHOOTER SAM HYDE YOUR VIEWS TONIGHT

And make sure you tune in just as MDE starts, don't give that unfunny kike nigger eric andre any views.

That will be all.

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/cartoon-network-live-stream
youtube.com/c/BigRigNig/live
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwH034Z3MrU
youtu.be/m87c6zGh5jU?t=12525
youtube.com/watch?v=m87c6zGh5jU&feature=youtu.be&t=12694
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soundsystem_(311_album)
youtube.com/watch?v=gX6SZbX_s5A
archive.is/NziXF
youtu.be/VsO87s07riE
8ch.net/tv/res/441175.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v2DcfwOurtI
adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/
treehugger.com/green-food/study-finds-sources-of-estrogen-in-water-more-due-to-agriculture-than-birth-control.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE&feature=youtu.be
adultswim.com/misc/world-peace/
reddit.com/r/adultswim/comments/4y6796/modpost_personal_attacks_and_hateful_language_are/
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/14/man-who-reportedly-claimed-allegiance-to-isis-kills-french-police-chief-wife.html
youtu.be/VsO87s07riE?t=5m52s
uu.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:172405/FULLTEXT01.pdf
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
patreon.com/samhyde
youtube.com/watch?v=iQqjUNmnpLY
youtu.be/-Z4vAud1RUM?t=44m17s
youtu.be/-Z4vAud1RUM?t=46m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38
liveleak.com/view?i=dd2_1374431516&comments=1
adultswim.com/misc/mde-john-hell/
mega.nz/#F!YktByLLD!wxmH1jxE1giCHC_giFYt-Q
adultswim.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4omCU2zuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for a nigger jew suicide.

Found a stream for anyone wanting to shitpost along with the episode.

stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/cartoon-network-live-stream

I had to use the Stream 2 tab for it to work for me.

bump so sam can still drop redpills to the normies

I don't have cable because fuck paying for ads, any streams?

Still amazed that (((Adult Swim))) let Sam have a show.

Thanks user.

Be sure to torrent this unfunny trash if you really have nothing better to do on a Friday night than watch sam hyde and his stoner groupies. Couldn't be bothered to buy any banner ads on Holla Forums but needs niggerfaggots to spam threads like this even though he's rich.
SOMEBODY'S DOING THE JEWING

I dont either.

You trying to sell me a car with a bad carfax?

DONT TURN TO ADULT SWIM UNTIL EXACTLY 12 15 OTHERWISE WE GIVE THE NIGGER JEW ERIC ANDRE RATINGS WHO HAS BEEN TRYING TO TAKE MDE DOWN BEHIND THE SCENES

One of the best things is that a lot of Holla Forums because people like Mr Hyde expose psychopaths like themselves. The other part of Holla Forums, I'd say the majority, likes this because they can appreciate what he's doing.

CORRECTION

One of the best things is that a lot of Holla Forums because people dislike Mr Hyde because he exposes psychopaths like themselves. The other part of Holla Forums, I'd say the majority, likes this because they can appreciate what he's doing.

Isnt there a place we should be watching it so he can get ratings/ views?

What adult swim website?

Reminder to filter all torfags.

Stream here.

youtube.com/c/BigRigNig/live

glad to see I still have some fans here on Holla Forums

thanks niggers

S-Sam?

Just changed the channel to give Eric Andre a miss

No, you keep your homosexuality to yourself, psycho.

Nice. Better than my stream tbh. How do you find streams like this? Are you Sam?

pic related from youtube.com/watch?v=ZwH034Z3MrU

Basically, if you got cable and care to support the show then tuning in is appreciated. Otherwise, they understand if you got to watch the show some other way.

that's not how fucking ratings work at all
there's no way for a broadcaster to know exactly how many people are watching a given show at a given time
Nielsson essentially polls households for television consumption, there's a couple other models used as well

im talking about actually watching on the TV user if you have one

I wish user.

It's a piracy thread…

If you think cable companies aren't using our cable data to spy on us, you're high

They may only sample from among their customers, but cable providers can definitely tell what channels their customers are watching (or not watching) especially if you have a Smart TV.

Thanks

as a peasant who has literally only ever used the cable coming out of the wall directly into my television, I have no idea what you're talking about

how would you read a fucking cable for even the number of consumers?
do you just mean people that have shit like TIVO or something?

Cable boxes have computers in them, so does your remote and some of the TVs out there.

Good man

Does recording it on dvr do anything?

I've listened to some really fucking lewd お姉さん audios that would go really well with that picture…

Yeah, your DVR box. Almost everybody has DVR boxes now, nobody has old-school cable boxes or VCRs any more. You don't need to be a Nielsen family for your cable company to know what you're watching.

Nah, Sam would never have a few drinkies and post on questionable websites while he waited for the 3rd installment of his poorly crafted show to air on a second rate cable channel.

He'd never use rude racist words like "nigger" either. No Sam Hyde would never call anyone a "nigger" or a "dirty money grubbing kike".

Later dudes. Gotta go. My microwave just beeped.

Eric Andre has trouble getting his little dick up

love the show sam

holy shit

You're a big guy Sam

timestamp pics or gtfo

Fuck you.

And fuck you too.

He'll turn to shit if we obsess over him.

Don't you have some records to correct?

toasting epic bread

Meh. People obsessed over Hitler and he stayed on message.

fuck all of you, sam doesn't post here.
he's too busy fucking traps from craigslist to hang out with us

Didn't know Eric posted here.

He prolly does both tbh fam. At the same time. Shit, he'll likely make a skit of it too.

Check.
Check.
Check.

Can't blame Karate Kasich for that one, Portillos is great.

OK time to turn on Adult Swim, show's about to start

TUNE IN CUCKS

Italian name but German dish (Frankfurter)… No, it doesn't work like that.

GO TIME FAGGOTS

I want to meet you guys so bad one day.

t. CIA

WE WUZ KANGS

Right out the fucking gate.

Nigger Sam, dat nose lol

GO GO NUTS

What the fuck am I watching?

Taking it to Big Water and Big government!

I want charls to fuck me in the ass

top kek

You sure he isn't eating an italian sausage? That doesn't look a hotdog bun.

CREAMY PASTE

all those blue pills on the counter

HOLY
FUCK

Holy sheeeeeeeeiiiiit

"Weed is medicinal, thus I'm always sick"

doesnt work;ads everywhere

Well that escalated quickly

FIRST THREE WEEKS: HOLOCAU$T

Whoever's running this goddamn stream, if you're in this thread.

You suck.

This is brilliant

"Three weeks of Holocaust,
Three weeks of Black History Month,
Three weeks later, the big test"

OMFG

Nonsensical out of 10.

FUCKING BRILLIANT

top notch sammy boy

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

That was magical. A shame it isn't longer.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Nice mix of red pills and the type of humor I would've enjoyed as a teen

Fuck is there a stream I can rewind?

The last skit was very good.

On the whole though I feel obligated to find it funny than actually finding it so.

Fucking pleb

As a failed teacher, I can relate.

THE BLACK PILL

also that last skit
its niggers

As usual, it's the last skit of the show that's the best.

I'm a teacher, and that's a respectable thing.

not as good as ep 2, better than ep 1, teacher sketch was best.

oosht

This, didn't catch that. We need to make a list of redpills per episode

What i'm wondering is how the fuck did we get show on the same network that airs Steven fucking Universe?

Holla Forums and Tumblr both have shows on CN. Just what the fuck.

I would if I had one, user.

So, when is the show getting shoah'd?

Holy shit

Much better redpills this ep, not as funny as last week though

Fucking amazing work Sam.

Charls and Nick were redpill dispensers tonight.

Nick driving through that house was the funniest part though.

what was the song that played during the credits?

Someone illegally torrent and bypass the DMCA to get the full episode to Youtube please.

Fuck sake I missed it.

Is there a re-up anywhere?

I was waiting for them to drop a redpill about estrogen, but they just went with birth control pills for some reason.

When someone in Flint Michigan screams "MDE presents World Peace!" before they stab a politician.

They post them all on Adult Swim's website. Watch them on there, it boosts the show's ratings.

Aside from Finances and general executive overreach AS and CN are pretty separated structure wise.

There have been conspiracies about the governments putting birth control in the tap water as a means of population control.

Pretty sure there's estrogen in the birth control pills.

why you do this to me?
they call me pink dress.

Nah

You know what else helps? Tweeting Adult Swim and telling them how much you love the show. They use tweets for their bumpers all the damn time, you know someone reads their Twitter.

I kind of wished Nick would pull out a gun at the end, but I suppose AS isn't ready yet.

Government doesn't have to. Excess estrogen gets pissed out, water filtration doesn't get rid of it. Comes back to you (((good as new))).

That last scene about education. Wow. How the fuck is he getting away with this. The teacher dreamed of hanging himself, but was still trapped in this reality. When he said "Three weeks of holocaust" I couldn't believe it. This is real, and we just watched it on network TV.

Well I didn't like it. Lots of conspiracy shit, but nothing really funny. The wall show and sam in the closet has been the only two things that have made me actually laugh.

NOt so much as putting the birth control in the tap water but it being pissed out by all the bitches on it and that getting recycled back into the water supply.

So what was the point of the guys breaking up with the chick? was it to show that she was a whore or was it to make a statement about how breakups usually go or something?

I don't have cable, give me a link, you fucking kikes

Yeah noticed that.

And "first three weeks, holocaust. Second three weeks, black history month."

To me it showed that untermenchsten are just as bad as niggers.

Just wait an hour or two and someone will upload it in higher quality.

What else we got?

Enjoyed it.

God damn it, I didn't notice the 12:15 was Eastern time. Fucking missed it

How will episode 4's redpills top this??

If a faggot was streaming it then a faggot has an mp4, stick that shit on instant.io and let's go.

The tap water sketch was just all red pill.

It gets broadcasted again in 3 hours, but someone will probably upload it on youtube soon.

Well, I put in my cablejew view. Let's see if he hits 1.2 million.

He was streaming adult swims stream from their website.

Also

Holy shit, the tap water scene just hit me.

That's literally what is in our tap

Sam said 3 & 4 will "knock your socks off" so…

There isn't estrogen in your foods or water, just estrogen precursors.

t. Chemical Engineer

well when you put it like that, it actually makes alot of sense

The nigger was all talk after the breakup but really he didn't give a shit, he was just in it for the white pussy

the character charles played is a beta male cucked faggot

Nick played an Ubermensh that didn't take any shit from this woman

written on the blackboard

I can see that. But I also feel its a statement on how womens sexual liberation has consequences on the beta male psyche. I dunno. Im too tired to process my thoughts well on it.

Well you're half right. Birth control is pissed out mostly unmetabolozed and sanitation doesn't concern itself with filtering out pharmaceuticals

I noticed

Still digesting tap water scene. It was openly redpill, with flint and liberal taxes. Someone mentioned the blue pills which I didn't notice at the time.

This episode has some shit in it. It's not like ep 2 that was lulz. This episode was serious, and ended on that note. Someone hanging themself. That's a strong message for network tv. That whole end scene was full of subtext.

That he had to enter his cable provider info into in order to watch else we would have all watched that stream.

What does that have to do with what I was replying to?

Don't forget the part about placating the goyim, and the toothpaste.

No.

Oh fuck user. Fluoride. I didn't even think about that. Like I said I'm still digesting this. We need a webm.

maybe we should stop peeing in the drinking water?

Thank god I have a reverse osmosis water filter system for my drinking water.

Where've you been user?

I agree, Second episode had some small redpilling on whorish behavior of woman, but was mostly Nick just fucking with the one chick that apparently wasn't told in advance what to say

This one was straight redpill the whole way through, every skit had some sort of subtext, I'm honestly surprised they let this air, and I wonder how much they cut to make it even slightly Kosher

Maybe someone should start killing politicians.

de gen er ate

This is one of the ways that I know the cable companies watch your DVR because my DVR managed to link with my internet router and the cable company recognizes my IP so I don't have to sign into anything. Plus my cable provider and my internet provider are different companies. Plus I NEVER SIGNED INTO ANYTHING USING MY CABLE PROVIDER INFO, the first time I went to a site like Adult Swim that would usually want me to sign in, click click click and I was in without a sign-in.

Stick a fucking ethernet cable into your damn DVR and the cable company knows ALL ABOUT YOU. Use a Smart TV and they know EVEN MORE.

wew lad

i have a well. don't tell uncle sam.

In the tap water scene was that everything in tap water?

Woah user, Holla Forums is the imageboard of peace :^)

better scream MDE: World peace when you do

I didn't forget user. That's why I came to the conclusion myself when someone pointed out toothpaste. I just worked for 12 hours and barely made it home in time to find a stream.

Don't be that guy.

The whole wall show was about women riding the negroid cock carousel and expecting a rich white man at 30. Why do you think no one chose swole ass Tinky?

Also, Jews Rock!

Yes or no, I'll give you one guess.

An obviously gross exaggeration for the service of getting the point across, but yes, all of that shit is in our tap water to a degree, even more shit if your local government is full of retards and pulls the water through pipes with lead in them

for

it's okay we love you, newfag

Fuck didn't even notice the blue pill

How could I forget about the Jews Rock scene, regardless I wouldn't even really call that a redpill, since apparently the initial concept was for it to be "Jews Rule!" its a bit watered down with that change, still gets the point across though

Relax m8, just saying that if you didn't catch the fluoride part, it may already be too late…

Get hype fellas.

I have a hard time believing MDE is going to have a second season on AS, but at the same time, I'm not really worried about it. Sam will continue making dank YT videos and getting his AS show cancelled will martyr him. Then everybody will see kikes for who they really are, after researching why he got his show cancelled.

It's pretty much win/win for us at this point. Sam is doing God's work.

youtu.be/m87c6zGh5jU?t=12525

In the jews rock scene there's an inverted peace symbol projected on the back wall, aka nordic life rune. There's also a globe. I wonder what that could mean in relation to jews?

I still can't believe that we're on the same network as this SJW shit.

What's the timestamp on this stream for when the episode started?

The best part of JEWS ROCK! was all the Adult Swim producers sitting there looking like they all smelled a bad fart but nobody wanted to say anything.

look at the comments

Glad someone else remembered this. I laughed.

Fuck off. You have school soon, it's bedtime. I don't dwell on waterfilter alex jones faggotry. I focus my attention on current events and the fourth reich. Get into the fucker showers, kike.

The user above is why I won't relax. You focus on your issues and I focus on mine. You can dwell on the modern human chemical intake if you want. Don't condescend to your volk for having higher priorities.

You know he's got the Peace Symbol upside down on the wall behind him, right?

And a globe

Between about 5 am and 6 pm, all CN plays is children's cartoons like Gumball, Uncle Grandpa, and yes, Steven Universe. Then it switches to Adult Swim all night, starting out with the tamer Family Guy and American Dad stuff until about 8 pm.

I don't think it has so much to do with Tumblr other than kids under 12 AND Tumblr like that show. All they care about is that the kids' shows are highly rated.

I love how the show seems to have been done in one take. Also, this girl a cute.

I just think the look on their faces topped both those things, OK? They looked like there was spoiled lox on their bagels.

here's tonights episode

They had to sit their and film sarcastic scenes of "Jews Rule". These are good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=m87c6zGh5jU&feature=youtu.be&t=12694

Notorious muslim convert, Sayim al Hayid strikes again!

Yah she seemed to be cracking up during Sam's monologue, I wonder if she was in the same boat as the chicks on last week

Sam officially brought back black face.

That was great.

How long before AS pulls the plug?

They are dropping too many redpills.

It's not a conspiracy theory and it's not the government putting it there: our drinking water is full of prescription drug residue, including lots of estrogen from birth control pills, because a lot of pharmaceuticals and hormones pass through the urine relatively unaltered.

I liked it that he didn't actually do blackface. His skin was the same color, but he had curly hair and a big flat nose and used ebonics. He looked like Shaun King LOL

He gave himself an out to say "I didn't do blackface" when the SJWs start squealing about it, because he didn't do blackface, and that makes it extra funny.

He definitely applied some makeup to give himself that coco complection.

Trevor Noah is a quadroon.

We need a screenshot of that character

This one?

Yeah, he doesn't look cocoa colored to me, he looks white.

He's got something stuffed up his nose so his nostrils flare more.

Charls got away with wearing a Trump Beanie with the fold down

Exactly. You are dwelling on it. Are you going to derail the thread into a fight about high fructose corn syrup after toothpaste? You faggots are insufferable, I swear. You hate the jew system so much, yet all you do is try to position your ego against your own allies. No wonder we are relegated to posting on a macedonian seashell-art board.

I've had enough of this thread. I enjoyed the show, can't wait for episode 4.

You're the fuckin' man, Sam.

HOLY SHIT THOSE ARE ECHOES ON HIS SHIRT

it's weed nugs so the cops don't find it and shoot him when he reaches for his gun

no they aren't

looking too hard tbh

95% of this is going over normies' heads. It's good to see it on the air but I wonder how much is really getting through to the people who need this.

Yes they are nigger.

THIS IS ON ADULT SWIM'S WEBSITE

No context was provided

Its a 311 album:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soundsystem_(311_album)

It's your health not mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=gX6SZbX_s5A

WEW
Eric Andre confirmed small-dicked hack.
As an aside, Eric Andre tried to roast some stuffy-shirted conservatives at the RNC recently. The "comedian" stuttered over his lines and failed to ad-lib anything resembling a joke while the two middle-aged conservatives made fun of him for needing a script and reassured him it would all be ok.

Even if most people don't understand it, the junk information is still affecting them on a subconscious level. Sam Hyde is fighting the jews back with their own techniques. And if ratings are any indication, normalfags are eating it up.

Now I'm not going to claim I have clear read on the entire subtext within the breakup skits, but there is definitely a strong commentary on materialism, car culture and men's attachment issues with women.

looks like a wax figure

Sam Hyde is such a pussy he called off the terrorist attack what a faggot.

I'm gonna watch it again on the West Coast feed in about an hour and 45 minutes

And I'm gonna skip the Eric Andre Show again too

Dear God

Jesus, those comments are cringe

give a heads up when West coast stream is on, I missed the human time zone show

chekd
same, wheres the ripped episode u scrubs?

I just bought a countertop distiller.

Thanks MDE!

Oh yeah, also remembered the jar of "terrorist powder" in the tap water sketch, talking about the government creating terrorists.

Are they saying chemicals in tap water make people gay?

yeah

They're pointing out that the chemicals make us docile.

The founding fathers would've had another revolution by now.

There was also terrorist powder

They're not above making us cringe on purpose either

step up nigga

I'll let you both know. I don't know if they replay it on the East Coast feed or not because I have two CN channels on my cable plan, CNE and CNW, so I can just switch to CNW. I usually watch CNE because they play the good shows earlier.

No one on Holla Forums is gay, with the exception of the kike shills who post traps.

Yea. But don't kill any politicians over it.

After watching the last scene for the 9th or 11th time, I'd have to say it's the best surrealist interpretation of Common Core possible. I really wasn't expecting this tier of social commentary from this show.

Literally not even related to what I just posted. Watch the tap scene again and actually pay attention to when superimposed videos of faggots comes on. Perhaps you missed them due to blood flowing away from your brain and toward your estrogen filled benis.

Ayy so Alex Jone's filter is not snake oil afterall.

I personally prefer his standup or public stunts, not a big fan of the tv skits.

archive.is/NziXF

I saw it. First scene in a box on the upper right of the screen, second scene boxed on the lower left.

can cuckchan leave

Fuck off back to your second tier shit prequal to world peace show Andre.

Anybody have link to replay anywhere? Want to watch again

Is the episode uploaded anywhere? I missed it.

So when do we get ratings? Wednesday?

Here's a link

youtu.be/VsO87s07riE

Pls rek my boispussy Sammi-Samma

I dunno, his filter is still probably low quality crap.

Wait, can someone give me sauce on Eric Andre trying to attack MDE?

How's that metal hand doing?

I didn't diss the show dipshit, how am I andre? Nothing you

Get the fuck out
>>>/reddit/

you can farm precious upvotes and be like the rest of the crowd

thanks the last link i had was jumpy

I love you sam, and trappped, but mostly you

Pretty sure AJ's filters are only meant to remove fluoride, but I've never looked into them and I seriously doubt they work very well.

Reported.

Get the fuck out andre you nigger kike faggot. Go back to getting BTFO by 40 year old conservatives at Trump rallys. Faggot.

The ones he's currently selling are some of the worst reviewed on the market.

8ch.net/tv/res/441175.html

They even censored the life rune. It's more obvious in motion.

Fucking CUCK. Should have locked the door and fucked with her, dude.

I'm still skeptical because OP could be full of shit, but I'll make sure to tune into MDE every week just in case.

I watched tonight. 9/10, laughed pretty hard.

So did every with an older sister jerk off to them growing up? Sick fucks.
Sure, i jerked to a 2nd cousin, but that ain't incest.

More like people with no siblings think thats how it is.

Where do you think we are?

This.

Here's the episode

youtu.be/VsO87s07riE

for more proof about andre look at their video they mention him
youtube.com/watch?v=v2DcfwOurtI
THIS WAS CALLED OFF DONT DO RETARDED SHIT

When I was younger to a possible half sister no DNA tests were done, father assumed she was his but probably wasn't who had a great ass. Well, puberty. What can you do.

I was only 15 my man, I didn't know what I was doing at all. I just said "W-what" and was throwing up everywhere so I just left.

Not on Holla Forums

I did some sex stuff with my cousin when I was like 7, got nekid and locked the bathroom door and rubbed each other.

I was lucky to later find out we weren't related at all, which is good. I did some things with her.

You are very mad. You don't need to be this angsty to blend in with fullchanners; in fact, leave that behind.

when is it time?

Ah good to know. I was suddenly thinking that it was some unspoken thing among young siblings.

That is really bad. I don't see how anyone can defend this. It clearly did not go as it was expected, and then he acts like a retard to save face.

If you read charls' lips he says "vote for trump" in the credits while pointing to the beanie

Birth Control pills can feminize Male wombs from what I understand, and that shit still winds up in our water supply when its urinated out.

In the tap water sketch you can really obviously tell his beanie says Trump on it but it was blurred out

Do you mean male babies in the womb?

No user I jerk off to my younger sister

Is she a qtp2t?

MDE is coming on the East Coast HD feed at 12:45. Bob's Burgers will be on until 12:30, followed by Eric Andre, then MDE. On the West Coast feed, Eric Andre is coming on right now, followed by MDE. Pick your feed but don't watch Eric Andre. I'll let you guys know when Eric Andre is over on each feed. 15 minutes on the West Coast feed.

Will it be on the OP stream?

user… you degenerate

Does Sam do any drugs?
Does Sam engage in fornication?
What is Sams view of Christianity and Christians?
Is he serious about the stuff he says on fags and Jews and other things, or is it just appealing to Holla Forums for easy views?

Redpill me on Sam Hyde.

I'd also like to know.

And does he shower? He always looks smelly.

We Wuz Kangz?

No but Charls and Nick probably smoke weed.
Probably he's had girlfriends.
He doesn't talk about it.
Yes.

Fuck it, found it.

There was a video of him nick and that other fuck breaking into an abandoned nigger house and smoking the weed they found there. He goes on 4chan Holla Forums and used to actively shill his stuff there. I doubt he has a real job so I guess he's on some government welfare shit, so yes he's a degenerate.

No he is straightedge. He was inspired by Trump to quit drinking and smoking

Yes, frequently, mostly with sheboons and kikettes so as not to dilute the pool of virginal aryan waifus.

He is a Christian. Not sure what denomination.

Nobody would do this.

IDK but there's a youtube link in this post where you can watch it. It doesn't help the show stay on the air but it's better than missing it entirely. VVVV

Watching episodes on the Adult Swim site is supposed to help if you don't have cable.

I doubt it, I'm pretty sure his friends do though.

I've seen him with multiple girl friends so probably

I don't know, probably.

He's pretty redpilled, he said his mom jokes around with him about him being jewish because he's always talking about how much he doesn't like them, so it's probably genuine.

Also, during a comedy show, he went into some hipster den and redpilled them on homosexuality. So he seems pretty Holla Forums

OK if you have CNw turn the channel now, show is starting

Any links? I don't have TV.

AFAIK they have the pilot up for anybody but you can't watch this episode unless you have a cable company sign-in

I just watched episode 2 on there and Adult Swim doesn't like my cable provider so.

Thanks bro.

Is episode 3 up? Sometimes they like to withhold stuff for 3 - 4 days.

also heres a link to it

Of course not, everyone knows Holla Forums is just satire.

:^)

what was the third tower? Does he mean WTC #7? Am I being a retard?

Episode 3 is not available at this link.

I think so, since he wrote a #7 on the board too.

Didn't say it was, but you can rewatch the other episodes there to help.

I got it wrong Looks like the quote is actually "I'm Royalty" and not what I said, but it's still close to We Wuz Kangs especially as it was Black Sam saying it

WE WUZ ANGELS

8/8 m8

There are a lot of very faint text graphics on this episode that I didn't notice the first time through. For instance, over the fags in the tap water segment, there was really small, faint print that said "Michigan councilpeople protesting Flint tapwater quality" or something to that efffect.

They could not have laid it out more clearly and you still didn't understand? Dipshit 4cucks out.

While Episode 1 (or 5 or what ever it is) wasn't thatgood episode 2 was pretty good and this is up to a whole new level, I hope the next episode keeps it up

Michigan Community Leaders Protesting Water Toxicity (Two Faggots in Bed)

Read about the chemicals in the water in Canada. Some village of prairie niggers downstream a factory started having massive amounts of miscarriages and children born two and three months early. They traced it back to chemical waste "somehow" leaking into the water system. This was back at the turn of the millennium I think.

pic fucking related user. I fucking love you. Thank you for these laughs

OK Eric Andre Show is on CNe right now, 15 minutes until MDE comes on

Now this is true, so maybe if you're watching Episode 3 on youtube right now you could watch Episodes 1 and 2 on Adult Swim afterwards to give them a publicity boost:

I live under Mountain time, so I missed EST. Waiting anxiously now

I thought MDE already aired

Mother of god, that tap water skit holy shit

Fuck, she was throwing up everywhere not me. lel

It did. Aired 3 hours ago on the East Coast, just finished on the West Coast, and is going to play again in >15 minutes on the East Coast. This is for people who have cable and missed it the first time.

The whole episode was quality and was redpills and banter

Or, you know, anywhere in michigan at any time. Especially Flint 2 years ago.

Nah, it's too fucking late, dude. This is the story. You started spilling spaghetti so hard you vomited.

True enough, but that was the first thing that popped into my head

Fuck it, I was pretty drunk too.

OK, if you have CNe, it's time to change the channel, Eric Andre is over and MDE is about to come on

Finally

It's always been shit here, I've never drank the tap water.

Are you a spic?

Watching now.

Sam with shit stuffed up his nose made me kek. What was with the fags in the water skit?

are you calling charls and trapped fags? get the fuck out

Dude, acting or not, that's what we colloquially call "gay," and I'm asking if there was a point to it

its also from farm run off

treehugger.com/green-food/study-finds-sources-of-estrogen-in-water-more-due-to-agriculture-than-birth-control.html

Poisoned tap water turns people into faggots.

I don't know why I didn't get that. Thanks

No. I was all loose and shit from dancing and everyone liked me so everyone gave me some tequila shots at the bar, then I went back out on the dance floor and dropped my spaghetti with this qt 3.14. Yeah, remembering this now is kinda sad. I dropped my spaghetti twice in one night.

That class room on an incline was a neat effect

Wow, anons were right. He was saying "Vote Trump" at the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE&feature=youtu.be

I feel like half the comedy of this show I don't understand, and the other half I'm laughing at only because it's opening the curtain on the horrible reality we're living in where incompetence and evil runs the show..

Estrogen in tap water from birth control pill and HRT is helping to feminize men (also soy & BPA btw). Also prescription drug residue gets excreted into water and it doesn't get filtered out and that causes problems.

That tap water and classroom skit were pretty good. I'm also really digging the songs they play during the credits.

And people say Liberals are better at comedy, pathetic.

LIberals wouldn't find this funny, though, any more than we find Samantha Bee funny.

That's because they think the Right is just a bunch of Old men talking about Interest Rates, Iraq and Pensions and that's why we and Trump are doing well right now, we've caught them extremly off guard

I hate to say it, but I think you're overestimating Liberals a little too much.

Look at the comment section.

Liberals will like it because they think it's all just LOL RANDOM xDDDD because they're faggots.

Evalion?

Sam Hyde is definitely not just ironic though.
He actually holds genuine traditional views on art and beauty.
His apparent degeneracy is just him swallowing the red pill too late.
He cannot erase the taint of the past and his resentment for knowing the glory of the existence that was denied is what drives him more than any person who never had to experience such a rude awakening.

but he does

He had a career in advertising but selling people lies all the time wasn't doing it for him.
He's been on food stamps at least, but he has a good work ethic for his comedy.

It isn't a successful troll if you didn't piss off your target. Those Breitbart guys kept their cool and had fun with it. Alex Jones pulled a brilliant troll though. Cenk is an easy target, but still.

Yea, I think it's usually five days after.

Well I heard he's a mass shooter

For those delicious 300 views? You'd get more being a BLM supporter.

Sam may not be Ironic but he gets away with it by pretending to be ironic also his stuff even though it is lol so rundumbs it has an insane amount of subtext

You want to talk about subtext? adultswim.com/misc/world-peace/

Instead of playing the premiere episode it scrolls text that is red pilled as fuck and they clarify that none of them are suicidal and that we should suspect CIA/Mossad if they get suicided; that's at the end of the scroll.

I'm just astonished at the modern version of blackface at the beginning and the charicature of a cuck led to destruction by kikery, they even call out kikes and niggers/diversity culture making our kids dumb learning about that bullshit and pointing out 9/11, tower 7 and the threat of other happenings, how mindless acceptance of pop culture made this guy a faggot cuck who can't take responsibility for his participation in society.

Sketch 2 was calling out everybody getting fucked in the ass by government for allowing that shit, it even alludes to a call for political assassination!

We need to support these cunts.

IF Sam does see this just know I'm watching and telling all my friends; you deserve all the shekels those kikes will pay you before they assassinate you, here's hoping you shitlords make it to the revolution.

Definitely "Vote Trump"

This is what AS's main page looks like right now. I'm not quite sure what's going on here exactly. Are they trying to make it inot a contest to see who will get the most clicks?

WP's thumbnail is clearly larger and better presented placed next to eric beaten up and getting fucked in the ass.

What, are we niggers now?

I remember when this first came out, all the comments were redpilled and making fun of Eric Andre, then all the niggers and retards took over.

My comment bringing up that "hurr I'm retarded" "fuck off retard" "jokes on you, I was only pretending" thing got 100+ le upvotes. Don't feel too discouraged about the world.

From my understanding a lot of people in Adult Swim really like MDE, it's just the higher ups that have been fucking with it and calling for its censorship.

I'm not surprised. I haven't seen a whole lot of the EAS, but from what I saw it's just a lot of random Tim and Eric inspired screaming, jump cuts, and weird shit, but without the charm Tim and Eric had. MDE blows both of them the fuck out.

Am I reading too much into this?

of fuck
probably

Considering Sam is using television to cram as many redpills into his shit as possible, I'd say that no, you aren't.

Then you're a blinds nigger. Sam is one of the palest mother fuckers I've ever seen and he's definitely got make up on to look like a light skinned nignog.

you can see the change in skin tone from the jawline to the neck. Also the complexion of the hands. You can't honestly say that Sams face is naturally the color of some creamed coffee.

that is absolutely Sam made up to look like jewnog Eric Andre. Hilarious.

sam cuck

meztiso jew?

this guy is definitely seth rogen but who's the last one could it be sam

charles saying vote trump in the end was the best

I can't even imagine how pissed beyond belief the executives of AS probably are after realizing what they signed up for.

I'd cut off one of my fingers right now for a full torrent with the entire uncensored season.

Yeah, that was my first thought, man, I'd love to see that Creolekike's face when he saw that skit.

I hate AdultSwims advertising for the show.

The magic is that WP is presented as a normal skit show, but with a lot of subtext and meaning hidden within (e.g. contestants on Wall Show sitting in wheelchairs). In a way, it mirrors real life, in which upon further inspection of the goals of (((equality))) and World Peace, one finds the destruction of tradition, social order, the white race, etc, hidden away.

Company opinion is less reliable than people. And people change their opinions all the time.

Don't be surprised if they cut him off

yo good shit on using ovlov where the fuck did that come from

It's when he was talking about the birth control and estrogen in the tap water, implying it might make people gay.

lol adult swim's reddit mods seem a bit buttflustered with their recent influx of right wing immigrants.
reddit.com/r/adultswim/comments/4y6796/modpost_personal_attacks_and_hateful_language_are/

If anyone is wondering why charles' hat was blurred in the tap water scene: It just has the party poker logo on it.

He wore the same hat in the yale lives matter video.

If anyone is wondering why charles' hat was blurred in the tap water scene: It just has the party poker logo on it.

He wore the same hat in the yale lives matter video.

Toast, Bread, Epic, etc.

this guy is pretty funny, but i can't tell if he's actually white nationalist or if he's being ironic about it

both

this meme is so retarded. everybody has to have a first post in a thread, doesn't mean i'm.. whatever you're suggesting.

Watch this.

woops

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

If he is one, he isn't a very well dressed one.

He is like a ghoul meme. The less you try the more you piss off your target.

Well, maybe stop using the word "buttflustered". Yuck.

Please just fuck off you autismo.

He isn't even that annoying to me, more like he is way less annoying than all of the stupid Politically Correct stuff around. He's almost like a Shakesperian fool, or a sooth-sayer. Packaging a degree of wisdom under a lot of showy humour and randomness.

tips

just don't dress like an autist, literally be yourself. It's not a uniform, it's an ideology. .

You went to a lot of effort, didn't you?

Well, I can boast about God, can you? Don't derail the thread, though, "Anonymous".

do you have literal brain damage?

Everyone dresses horribly these days, it's almost not a serious critique anymore. It's almost like I was being facetious…

Petulent child.

so yes?

that's a false premise and, therefore, not an actual argument

great job

He drinks public tap water m8.

Into the filter you go.

L.O.L. I won't deny that…

nice. hope this guy can use "comedy" to repdill more people on a bigger scale

This bit was just him pissing off hipsters as hard as he could but his other standup is actually funny even though(or maybe because) he always goes after the audience aggressively.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

This one sucked me in completely when I first watched it despite me going into it thinking I'd just stay for 10 minutes or so.

>salt

But, hey, at least on the positive side, it's filtered salt.

I loved the last skit with the small musical number, I wonder which band that was, loved that song.

cool shoegazey grunge punk group called ovlov, they're great

the song is "Really Bees"

Read this.

Sam is legit.

Thanks a lot pal.

my god. i watched the video he linked. that guy should be fucking gassed.

You're welcome, faggots

If sam hyde were to rise as the new hitler I'd die for him.

I'm just a bit above the masses in terms of intelligence and can barely stomach looking into the abyss that is our society. I can't imagine what the world looks like from sam's perspective.

No you wouldn't, you fucking autist.

Yeah I would.

i want to believe

BASED

Do you have anything to fight with? Like, anything? Do you have a gun, a weapon, fighting skills?

What are you going to do? Fight and die with your voice? You fucking autist.

not an argument

t. molilu

FUCKING REKT

Fighting and dying for anybody, let alone Sam Hyde is a ridiculous premise considering the state of politics and how we talk to people, and trade beliefs these days. At least in the West. Am I wrong to think this?

Didn't even know about the man's F.B. He looks like a champion, it's a top-drawer rant right there if it is his own.

Is it the video of the homosexual man in the diper rocking back and forth on the bed in front of the camera saying all of the "come to baby" sodomite pick-up lines? What a coincidence if I was at the "Common Filth" only yesterday and saw that he had used the same clip in a montage recently… Revolting video, B.T.W. Really, really sicko…

I think him "rising as the next hitler" is a ridiculous premise but I'm glad that I got called autistic by you.

what a coincidence lmao

I noticed theres a vape in ep2 and 3. The tranny on game show and during the tap water scene

You claimed you'd die for an internet celebrity. And lets be clear, that's exactly what Sam Hyde is right now, albeit a bit obscure. You still want to die for him?

Does Sam smoke weed, love trannies, and perhaps even vape? Because I see these things so much around him that I don't know whether he's joking about it.

Actually maybe nevermind, that video apparently is of an actor who does comedy bits, "Mr Tinfoil".

Incompetent, lazy teachers just being employed to deliver the programming was going on for long, long before CC arrived.

If he rises in a hitler-style fashion and leads a revolution? Sure.

He does not. Just watch his youtube material.

Hey if a struggling artist could do it, why not a comedian?

I love how he inserts this stuff in his videos. Here's another one.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm saying it's in his youtube material and elsewhere so often, that I doubt whether he's joking about it.

He had a lot of weed [rpdict om this vid, do you think he bought it all? I thought he struggled for money as it is.

I just didn't think Sam was the kind to waste money like that.

Big mistake, you get the point.

I doubt Sam would have to pay for weed if he wanted it. Guys like him get weed for free from fans and friends.

That's just avoiding the question, with an assumption.

Sam says he is not smoking weed anymore. His crew might be.

If you want to stop everyone who has ever done drugs in their life from changing their way and becoming part of the right you're gonna have few allies.

Jesus christ you're autistic as fuck.

You're assuming I don't partake in the recreation myself, just because I'm doubting it.

Are you any better than the people we criticize on this board?

No, we're Egyptians like King Tut and his dad.

This is getting too autistic for me.

Who fucking knows if he smokes weed. IF he does, he likely isn't spending money on it. There's your answer, dipshit.

oh boy

and no, what this guy said:

common filth is a non-white spic, who gives a shit what he thinks of our race

what is this from?

You're pretty mad, I think you need to smoke some.

Sometimes I wonder where your optimism and belief that voting makes so much of a difference comes from…

At least Hyde's rant itself was on point. He has another good one where he goes off on Star Wars, on his F.B.

my comment implied that I don't like common filth

That's fucking horrifying man. I'm glued to sites like liveleak and others that showcase the reality of the world we live in, but this one really got to me.

I guess death, witnessing it, feeling it, even in unexpected ways such as this one; at the hands of another even, are just a feature of the human experience.

Paki bastard killing some kuffars for fun in France a few weeks back.

Civilians? In their home?

does it matter? the message is coming out the same

unless two years down the line from now he goes "lololol trolled y'all" in which case it would still be an outstanding kaufman-esque performance. even then, there's enough plausible deniability there that the more rabid right-wing fans would just believe the jews got to him

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/14/man-who-reportedly-claimed-allegiance-to-isis-kills-french-police-chief-wife.html

You sound like a super edgy teenager who's trying to sound "deep".

"I don't spend a shitload of time on gore sites because I'm fucked in the head. Nope. I'm above it all. I'm just viewing reality, maaaaannnnn."

All three episodes have good musics. Comedy and satire aside, the entire world peace production value is really high for a 10 minutes skit show.

This is true of basically all of MDE's work. Sam Hyde takes pride in selecting the right music.

Oh, right, I heard about this. I only heard of the killing of the man himself. No doubt the media coverage was so little, I didn't see it. I only started paying true attention a few months ago, horrendous.

Yeah i was wondering what tank was that.

no of course not

he's pure untainted aryan ubermensch :^)

Anyone ever recover the live stream from facebook?

Thanks ya jabroni

VOTE TRUMP

Liberals are now utterly boring, safe, predictable and conservative.

If you want to be an edgelord or ruffle feathers these days, you had better be alt-right at the very least or full-blown NatSoc or fascist for better results.

Leftists have had things their own way for so long, they have lost most of the skills required to push their ideas. They rely solely on inertia and entrenched power.

Actual edgy comedy in the current year is a young white man with conservative values hinting that it is time to kill your politicians.

Does reverse osmosis get the pharmaceuticals out of water?

Also, who /furious/ they've been guzzling xenoestrogens their entire life?

is that Charls brother?

There were also more Nordic runes in the background of the intermission scene after the tap water skit. A WHOLE MESS OF THEM! I'm surprised no one noticed.
youtu.be/VsO87s07riE?t=5m52s
What a time to be alive.

for the last 15 years I've been drinking nothing but milk and occasionally some soda or juice and now I'm a big 100% heterosexual guy full of testosterone who walks around town with a MAGA hat on every day and all the liberals/berniecucks just cower and look at the ground when they walk by me.

how well does a cow's body filter the bluepills out of water when converting it to milk?

Jesus Christ, this is horrifying. I swear to God, those fucking shitskins are going to pay.

Meh. It was a police chief. French police are traitors and deserve to be killed anyway.

That baby has a huge dick

uu.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:172405/FULLTEXT01.pdf

Adult Swim censored episode 3's description!

user…. I….. I don't think you know shit about Sam Hyde.

Maybe it's a joke by Hyde himself. Maybe that is the legit description.

What the fuck is going on in that image exactly?

maybe

baby feet

What does the weed thing imply on the blackboard? Sorry, I'm not smart.

"thus I'm always sick" I think I might get it but I'm not sure.

Unless by milk you mean breast milk or farm fresh cow milk you yourself squeezed then you're in a load of trouble, m8. The milk you buy at the store comes from cows who are pumped full of estrogen and it leeches into your milk. It may actually be even worse than tap water.

Soda has stem cells from aborted fetuses in it. Welcome to hell.

If weed is medicine, better get sick!

I took it as making fun of people who claim they need "medicinal" weed. Everyone knows that 99% of them just like to get high.

If weed were medicinal, then why are they all chronically sick? You never hear about somebody who takes medicinal weed, gets better, and stops. No, they stay "sick" so they can keep on getting their weed.

If weed were not considered medicinal, they would consider themselves healthy.

Thanks, my dudes.

I genuinely think that people who watch liveleak have a better understanding of what the world and especially the third world looks like than people who don't engage with such media.

I said I'm glued to sites like liveleak. That means I watch it all the time. What is death, if not a part of reality?

All I'm saying is that death is a feature of the human experience, and I didn't think of it like that until watching that video, I thought it was avoidable subconsciously. I'm talking about death by conflict, it's still just as unavoidable as death by old age, we could all be victims of circumstance one day, no matter how smart we think we are. The West could fall before our eyes, a human lifespan is enough to witness it.

it's john maus

i don't see 'em

FOR THOSE THAT MISSED IT

You should watch it on adultswim.com if you have cable. That will help with their ratings.

On the topic of tap water and fluoridation. Am I safe from it? I do live in the UK, Liverpool, which is below 0.5mg/l or effectively 0. I believe any fluoride here is naturally occurring anyway.

I use euthymol also, a fluoride-free toothpaste, don't drink much milk, and make sure my foods including butter and base-cooking materials are from grass fed sources.

Where else could I be getting fluoride from?

I also meant phyto-oestrogens/estrogen in general, in relation to cooking materials.

I won't think to much of it. That's probably the real description.

Birth control pills are full of synthetic female hormones.

Sam doesn't drink.

You guys are fucking retarded.

Yeah he's a bit of a health freak (in a good way). He eats clean as much as possible and does his best to stay away from environmental toxins.

If he made a guide/vlog of how he does this, I'd be endlessly intrigued.

he was literally holding a beer in the music video thing last night you dumbshit

Let me see that

they're being connected by the lines- it's in the background of the transition scene directly after the tap water skit.
Too bad my print screen key is fucked up, have mercy.

Someone could make a Sam Hyde fitness infograph if they took time to go through all his videos. He drops little redpills about diet/lifestyle all throughout his work.

He may be an occasional social drinker but I know for a fact he habitually dodges the stuff as a principle.

Seems very difficult or impossible based on the time it would take/rate at which he releases content these days. That is unless there's someone who's been following him from day one.

I wish someone would do this though.

This is what I like even more than the fact that the women weren't coached. It truly shows that while MDE might come off as drastic and sometimes disgustingly familiar with how the enemy operates they're still truly good goys at heart.

You sound superstitious.

Stop. I don't even have a sister and I'm getting horny. Don't make me do this.

Unlike the average kike who feverishly jumps at the opportunity to teach a six year old how to put a condom on a cucumber.

For those still wondering if Sam Hyde is just being ironic…..look at the stuff he tweets out on his personal Twatter account

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire

Jerry is dead because of you, Sam.

Did you see him drink it?

Sam has said in multiple interviews that he doesn't drink. Ask him about it if you doubt me.

From the videos that I've seen, it feels like he spends more time explaining what not to do.

It's still useful advice.

Didn't he post on cuck or 8/pol/ a few times?

Yeah. He's a legit Holla Forumslack. There's even a chance he's the OP.

Source?

There's a million archived threads, mostly from 4chan but some from here as well. He also used to post on /r9k/ a lot.

Extra Rare Sam incoming

did he have leaukaemia?

There's typically not enough in the water to actually affect you so I'm not too worried about it. But given the poor quality of most water treatment facilities I end up getting filtered water delivered cause fuck tap water.

longweev is long

Thought the episode was less funny compared to 02, but had better satire, subtext and redpills. Really good though. Will watch it again tomorrow.

How do I give Sam and co. shekels if I don't have access to Cable in America?

He did have a kickstarter/patreon type thing at one point.

Some people have chronic illness or pain that does not go away (or would require dangerous and expensive surgery).

But it is pretty much the case that if you just want to get prescribed something it's not hard to find a doctor to do it.

patreon.com/samhyde

I don't know if Charles or Nick have one. But I figured $10 a month is the least I could do. Sam and MDE are the only comedy act that make me laugh, and I've been leeching off their content for a good 2 or 3 years now.

That guy is 6'4

His face looks really gaunt though.

He is not even 18 in that pic, give young sam a break.

Considering all that has changed in the past 80 years the human lifespan seems far too long for my tastes. Or maybe human memory is just too short and malleable.

Rare Sams you say?

In ep.2 didn't the title music sound kind of like the chase music from the first terminator film?

Thanks

He still is, in a way.

All heroes are normies.

Not having crippling social anxiety doesn't automatically make you a normie.

He was a lanklet way back in the day

Banging sluts does though.

He's clearly a cyborg, you get that just by looking at him.

They're heroes precisely because they aren't normal. They're above normal, above the herd. When one has accomplished heroic deeds, they cease to be normalfags.

If you're hero is a normalfag then that's just degenerating what a hero is.

Sam explains in one his videos that he was a super awkward kid who learned to use comedy to cover up his insecurity. Sam isn't a normie and has never been a normie. He just has a gigantic set of balls.

Supernormal.

I think he is the most alpha of the betas. Not a normalfag, but the ultimate robot, the one we should all aspire to be.

He was also a fucking giant among 16 year-olds.

He did not though.

He was a weirdo in high school and albeit having more than one ex now he is emotionally just as damaged as the rest of us.

One of his exes was a slightly older girl and broke into his home after they broke up to fabricate a rape claim against him.

He is far from being a normie and far from having proper relationships.

Also if you really dig into his very old videos or his posts on his subreddit you'll realize that he has a really weird and almost hostile relationship with his mom.

I'm sorry you're a virgin but fuckign someone doesn't magically turn you into a normie.

did you see that episode from KSTV where he watches and talks about one of his ex-gfs Kickstarters? I thought he was joking at first but apparently it really was his ex. He lays into her so much. The hate he has for her is incredible.

He has a gf. That automatically puts him in normie territory.

It goes like this:

Infrahuman (jews) Normalfags Suprahuman (Aryans)

this meme again, go back to cuckchan

He and his mother share a bond that you could not possibly understand.

3:25 in

youtube.com/watch?v=iQqjUNmnpLY

t

Then why does Charls look as dark or even darker when he's in the same lighting, playing a white guy?

Light levels are low in the scene, there's not enough light to reflect off Sam's skin like it usually does to get that glowing white effect. The jawline is simple shadow. Look at the area on the right side beneath Sam's nose, it's as white as snow in that screenshot because direct light is hitting there. All of it is lighting and suggestion, which actually makes it even MORE brilliant than simple blackface. He pulled it off with costume and mannerism instead of with paint.

There's no such meme. It's just truth.

Elaborate

>>>/r9k/
>>>/suicide/

Damn they're good

That's shadow, not skin tone, you stupid fuck.

What? Which episode? Do you remember?

I bought KSTV last week and watched all of them except for the ones with shitty audio. I went in and out of sleep while doing so though because I had a pretty bad feever at the time.

Simply being in a relationship automatically means that you will be spending at least 50% of your spare time with that person. In most cases that time will be spent doing the boring normie stuff that girls like to do.

Unless she will 100% most positively be bearing and raising your child that is absolutely not worth going through.

Yeah and so is Sam's "blackness", you stupid fuck who can't read

This is the only frame in the entire skit in which Sam is facing to the right, where the light is coming from. He's very careful during the entire skit to make sure he's facing left, keeping his face shadowed to make it look darker.

I resent the fact that I browse the same image board as someone as fucking stupid as you.

literally look at any mde video or picture of sam. He is one pale ass motherfucker. Kill yourself.

He stuffed his nostril you dumb nigger. Its not out of the question that he also applied a bit of makeup. Jesus fucking christ, I dont know how anyone could look at that pic, knowing that Sam is pale as fuck, and say that is his natural tone.

You're just a fucking retard. And heres a better pic of the light coming from the left, hand included to show contrast.

Maybe Sam is too white. What if he's not one of us?

How fucking autistic are you? They have a professional makeup team on set. What makes you think he would have to fucking hide his face in the shadows to look like a darkie when they can literally just smear a little pic related on his face?

Filtered for maximum autism and inability to just admit that you're wrong.

Please stop coming to this board. You're an embarrassment.

Owen Wilson.

Q&A where Sam says he doesn't drink:
youtu.be/-Z4vAud1RUM?t=44m17s

Shaun King: "He totally looks white!!"
Sam Hyde: "He's doing blackface, he totally looks like a nigger!!"

Get bent. Obviously you've never seen women do their makeup, otherwise you'd think nearly every white girl is doing blackface.

No one is buying your shit faggot.

I like this part where he talks about weed since it mirrors my experience with it.

youtu.be/-Z4vAud1RUM?t=46m4s

I genuinely don't know anyone who smokes casually except for the people who never buy themsevles and only partake at social events.

It kills all your desire to achieve anything and you can enter a viscious cycle of underachieven because of weed, getting sober and feeling anxious because you know you fucked up and then desiring to smoke again because you know it will make you stop caring once more. Since you build up a tolerance so quickly you'll also be throwing more and more money at it without even really getting high anymore.

Maybe the rule should just be to never smoke alone but I know that even smoking in social settings will turn into me buying some for myself eventually. Others might have better self-control when it comes to substances.

So where can I watch it other than adultswim(somewhere that doesn't require logging into a service provider)?

There are youtube links right in this thread. Put a little effort into it and you'll find them.

Thanks.

My brother is addicted to it, its the worst

Does anyone have the source for the song at the end of the second aired episode? The one with the 3 women near 30, ending with the office guy throwing his keys.

Even the word "addiction" is a crutch. You should tell your brother to get a different hobby, user.

I agree with this. I was "addicted" for almost 2 years and smoked heavily but I also had absolutely NOTHING going on in my life. I was filling a void with consumption.

As soon as I got my life going just a little I knew that I had to ditch weed right at that moment for good to keep the momentum and not get sucked right back into it.

I feel a great sense of regret about that wasted time.

Meh it was alright, surprised he was able to get so many pills past the sniffers.

You think i never did that? I even broke his nose for it

You clearly never had relationship yourself, /r9k/ misses you

Was that the pilot episode or what? That living room scene was the only tasteful material this lamestream show has come out with.

Have you hit any walls recently?

Being in a modern relationship automatically means that you will be spending at least 50% of your spare time with that person. Do you think half the people on this board are capable of getting a relationship that isn't cucked?

The world is cucked, you will be spending 50% of your time with that person if you don't want to get cucked/dropped. Unless they're special/redpilled

Sam smokes though, he smokes pipes and cigars.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38

You've clearly never been in a healthy relationship before.

it's true. Weed is pretty shitty. I have a friend who is slowly destroying himself with weed and booze. It's hard to watch.

Yeah, that seems to be a new thing that he's picked up sometime within the past year or so.

Healthy relationships are hard to come by is my exact point.

And it's easy to give up and stop trying to find one when you get nothing back from the lack of healthy relationships that exist.

Can you not agree with that?

Repeating it doesnt make it true

What exactly is not true about that?

Bother to read what I said after that, I repeated it once, not numerous times.

fair enough. I agree.

How about you tell me what exactly is true about it so I can autistically nitpick a small aspect of your argument and maintain my superiority because this isn't about having an actual discussion anyways.

Kill yourself.

sam hyde is actually anti-drugs even going so far as to state that everyone he's known who has abused marijuana has made shitty life choices

You can tell from his older videos that he smoked weed himself before and that it probably hindered his advancement in life.

I think he is so negative about it from having experience the bad side of it himself. Namely the destruction of drive and productiveness.

God help her if my wife learns this phrase.

As someone who is fairly high-ranking in the cannabis industry…. I agree with Sam's view on it. Don't consume any of it myself (anymore), and feel incredibly driven to accomplish whatever I want. I used to have optimism for the consumer, but the only ones I don't dislike at this point are either accomplished individuals (who, if self made, usually know how to limit their consumption) or children who have conditions that are best helped with cannabis extract.

dude weed lmao

So how did the ratings do the last episode?

Just started the 3rd ep (not on Aus TV)

How does he get away with this shit?

Hey sam.

Attack radicalization next.

That terms spreading like cancerous groupthink.

How niggers aren't going ape about this show is beyond me.

Flint has a notorious water supply problem.
But you'll see problems pop up everywhere as people become more content with their government.

Also, how can your tax go to fixing that shit when Israel needs the shekels.

That's not even funny.

It's painful to watch how much he sucks at being funny.

That's the only humor, how bad he is at being funny.

you have to have a cable router internet subscription, the router senses the loading of the tuned frequency band (channel) and reports it back over broadband.

No they make people docile.

Becoming gay is side-effect.

I seethe with rage when I see this shit.

I bet they do that on purpose.

They know it's provocative and want to make it seem like it's pushed the boundaries.

Adult swim know their shit tbh.

Where is your proof of his ethnicity, user.?

Yet my race is not a race of back-sliders, but a better group. Don't imply something that isn't so. Interested if you have anything more than slander regarding "spic".

But, my convenient salt-purveyor, I already have you filtered. Do you even discuss anything to do with the O.P. or are you above that, maybe?

Sam vapes you numbskull

Fuck man this show is some of the darkest shit I have ever seen. Black comedy.

No he doesn't

there is no legitimately NO proof that Sam has ever posted on any chan. However, there is proof that he browses chans. He's referenced Holla Forums, /fa/, /o/ etc.on many occasions. If you reply to me with a screencap of some guy claiming to be sam with no timestamp or anything to prove that its really him ill be smdh fam.

This. He has also previously denied ever posting on the chans, so if he's here, he's not here in any official capacity.

Who doesn't?

KSTV - s01e17 - The New Downhill Legend

If I could, right now, I'd strap down the piece of rectal discharge who made that girl scream like that and I'd slowly skin him in a way that would make even Ramsey Fucking Bolton cry.

I'm not even angry, anymore. My rage has ascended to a higher plane of existence where it has become a pure, blinding light that encompasses the entire universe that inhabits that level.

1. What the fuck happened beyond the obvious rape and beatings?
2. Is the little girl okay aside from the unbearable horror of endlessly reliving seeing that happen to her mother?
3. Did they get the fuckfaced piece of shit that did this?

Aside from the language, she sounds almost exactly like my daughter, and I've never felt such a calm unholy fury in all my fucking life.

righteous & enthusiastic my neeg

Or even better, tell us a quip from the next episode and see if it really is Sam

Nice ID. Could I have the Star Wars rant?

REMINDER THAT SAM HYDE IS THE REINCARNATION OF MOZART

its nice to see you again old pal.

sorry for the rude awakening, there wasnt anyone to extract your prodigy from a young age this time around, but its really you, youre back.

meditate on your genetic memory Samadeus Hyde, bring us another masterpiece once again.

but dont get too full of yourself this time!

and try not to die at such an early age please.

just dont eat the processed jew and youll be fine.

kek

Does anyone have that webm of Sam Hyde talking about killing a dude with a hammer for making Minecraft music?

you can see she has hard time staying serious.

When two full years had passed, Pharaoh had a dream: He was standing by the Nile, 2 when out of the river there came up seven cows, sleek and fat, and they grazed among the reeds. 3 After them, seven other cows, ugly and gaunt, came up out of the Nile and stood beside those on the riverbank. 4 And the cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek, fat cows. Then Pharaoh woke up.

5 He fell asleep again and had a second dream: Seven heads of grain, healthy and good, were growing on a single stalk. 6 After them, seven other heads of grain sprouted—thin and scorched by the east wind. 7 The thin heads of grain swallowed up the seven healthy, full heads. Then Pharaoh woke up; it had been a dream.

8 In the morning his mind was troubled, so he sent for all the magicians and wise men of Egypt. Pharaoh told them his dreams, but no one could interpret them for him.

9 Then the chief cupbearer said to Pharaoh, “Today I am reminded of my shortcomings. 10 Pharaoh was once angry with his servants, and he imprisoned me and the chief baker in the house of the captain of the guard. 11 Each of us had a dream the same night, and each dream had a meaning of its own. 12 Now a young Hebrew was there with us, a servant of the captain of the guard. We told him our dreams, and he interpreted them for us, giving each man the interpretation of his dream. 13 And things turned out exactly as he interpreted them to us: I was restored to my position, and the other man was impaled.”

14 So Pharaoh sent for Joseph, and he was quickly brought from the dungeon. When he had shaved and changed his clothes, he came before Pharaoh.

15 Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I had a dream, and no one can interpret it. But I have heard it said of you that when you hear a dream you can interpret it.”

16 “I cannot do it,” Joseph replied to Pharaoh, “but God will give Pharaoh the answer he desires.”

17 Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “In my dream I was standing on the bank of the Nile, 18 when out of the river there came up seven cows, fat and sleek, and they grazed among the reeds. 19 After them, seven other cows came up—scrawny and very ugly and lean. I had never seen such ugly cows in all the land of Egypt. 20 The lean, ugly cows ate up the seven fat cows that came up first. 21 But even after they ate them, no one could tell that they had done so; they looked just as ugly as before. Then I woke up.

22 “In my dream I saw seven heads of grain, full and good, growing on a single stalk. 23 After them, seven other heads sprouted—withered and thin and scorched by the east wind. 24 The thin heads of grain swallowed up the seven good heads. I told this to the magicians, but none of them could explain it to me.”

25 Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, “The dreams of Pharaoh are one and the same. God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do. 26 The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good heads of grain are seven years; it is one and the same dream. 27 The seven lean, ugly cows that came up afterward are seven years, and so are the seven worthless heads of grain scorched by the east wind: They are seven years of famine.

28 “It is just as I said to Pharaoh: God has shown Pharaoh what he is about to do. 29 Seven years of great abundance are coming throughout the land of Egypt, 30 but seven years of famine will follow them. Then all the abundance in Egypt will be forgotten, and the famine will ravage the land. 31 The abundance in the land will not be remembered, because the famine that follows it will be so severe. 32 The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon.

33 “And now let Pharaoh look for a discerning and wise man and put him in charge of the land of Egypt. 34 Let Pharaoh appoint commissioners over the land to take a fifth of the harvest of Egypt during the seven years of abundance. 35 They should collect all the food of these good years that are coming and store up the grain under the authority of Pharaoh, to be kept in the cities for food. 36 This food should be held in reserve for the country, to be used during the seven years of famine that will come upon Egypt, so that the country may not be ruined by the famine.”

37. And lo, the Pharaoh did now say, "Fuck that noise, bring me Sam Hyde and a battery of wenches." 38. And it was then that once the wenches were brought before Sam Hyde, a great moistening occurred, and a swelling of fluids came forth. And there were 14 years of abundance, and God beheld what had gone down, and yea, it was dank to him.

Didn't notice that first time through

Yeah, at one point he covers up her laughing with his hand.

goddamn i know that shirt isn't echoes

But it really seems like it is echoes.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's a crosshair, he loves putting people's faces in crosshairs.

he put nordic symbols in the Jew skit

1-877-Kars-4-Kids

Natural fluoride is fine in small doses, the chemical shit they put in our water in the USA is bad at any level.

He's right. Pot is a lot more dangerous than most people think. I was a very heavy smoker for a solid three years and it fucked my head up something fierce. Haven't touched the stuff since 2006 and don't miss it one bit.

Noted

Screenshotted

Does your last name perchance end it stein or berg?

This is a pretty common facial structure tbqh fam.
Even looks like eminem a bit and some actor I've seen but don't know the name.

Im not defending muslims, but that child in webm is screaming in spanish (Probably mexican.). Also, this is a pretty old video, it has nothing to do with mudslimes, know your shit.

I just noticed.

The depressed professor from the third episode? He shows up in the last skit of the second episode for a moment, during the party.

No it's not.

John Maus is cool though

quads.

holy shit this reminded me of the dell dude

No, I'm Sam.

nice filename retard, stop spreading misinfo

liveleak.com/view?i=dd2_1374431516&comments=1

That's can't be Sam. Sam spent high school in a psychiatric ward because of the murders.

It's an upside-down peace symbol meaning it's the opposite.

Does it mean that those girls are crippled from finding a good man/reproducing?

Looks like Cory from Trailer Park Boys. Definitely some makeup.

Fuck off haji

L.O.L. this.

Perhaps they're not crippled from reproducing, but they have a disadvantage. The show is called The Wall.

Jews rule!

adultswim.com/misc/mde-john-hell/

(click one of the bottles)

lol

Clever

That's Nick Rochefort

What's up with this? Your own site threatening to holocaust you? Not cool, bro…

Don't listen to these posers.

Excited

I am so glad for you americans for getting this
Too bad it won't have any impact on Europe

Well water? Don't worry the fracking will get to you eventually, that's a nice little side effect for the globalists.

Are there any redpilled entertainers where you live or is it all leftist cuckery?

(Checked)
I live in Sweden m8, there's one jewtube guy who goes to protests and triggers lefties but that's about it.

There's not much more humour left in the redpilled people in Sweden, which is why I am glad I get to watch MDE

i'm too chicken to watch it

gee, could that have been your problem?

but it is though, also nice quads

No fucking shit. It became heavy because I needed more and more to get high then it got to the point where I wasn't even really enjoying it anymore but smoked anyway because I craved the THC.

Spics are much worse than Muslims tbh.

Cory cigarettes now

Not deliberately though.

Seeing the guys laugh at their own skits has always been part of the fun. It would've been weird if sam weren't smirking half the time.

I've lived around both. Muslims are far worse than spics.

This show's depressing, and not in a funny way. In an inducing deep feelings of dispair about the state of the modern world way. The thought of it utterly destroying some Adult Swim watching stoner's buzz is very amusing to me.

lol yeah i know im just sensationalizing in jest

It's funny in a depressing way.

HOW DO I SUPPORT MDE IF I DONT PAY FOR CABLE????

just get yourself a fluoride filter.

you can get fluoride from proccesed foam chicken because of the bones in it.

you can get fluoride from soft drinks, certain beers, from plants and animals which hydrated their whole life on fluoride water.

fluoride just kills all your imaginations and reduces your ability to think on higher dimensions (trouble imagining 3d objects and complex machines functioning is symptom of fluoride intoxication).

it also fucks up your teeth instead of fixing them like how its advertised to do.

fluorosis, even i suffer from it because my normie parents werent informed throughout my childhood so now i have permanent white spots all over the teeth which indicates mild fluorosis.

Frodo?

buy wp on amazon or itunes or see:

Go to adult swim's website and watch all the videos

If you can meme it you can dream it. Money is temporary, memes are forever.

He should be a motivational speaker.

printed and stuffed into a time capsule, will open on friday

This show has some pretty great music, honestly.

I read that you can eliminate it by taking in iodine, since they are both halides and iodine will replace it. Just can't take too much iodine or it will fuck you up.

what are you talking about? AS starts at 10 pm

All MDE stuff except KSTV and WP, includes deleted content, pics etc. mega.nz/#F!YktByLLD!wxmH1jxE1giCHC_giFYt-Q

No, no silly goy. You have it all wrong. you are brainwashed.

This isn't even a joke: the original creator of the symbol (designed originally for the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament) Gerard Holtom has publicly admitted that it was supposed to represent dispair, like two arms hanging low. This isn't very different from the original interpretation of an inverted Algiz or ᛦ.

In other words, ☮ means death and ᛉ means life.

Nigger do you even math? I spend 33% (8hours) of my time sleeping. No couple could ever spend 50% of their time together unless they were joined to the hip.

I love Sam and MDE but I honestly don't like this show. Or more I can't understand its sense of humour.

I don't feel much drive and I've barely smoked. Even before I had at all, it was the same. Actually I barely feel anything except self loathing anymore.

That's portuguese you dumb nigger.
t. Spaniard.

MDE always has great music. Even the early videos

It's Spanish.

t. Alberto Barbosa

adultswim.com

Does this mean Sam won?

kek

Yeah no actually.

He has admitted that Nick, 1/3 of MDE, is a total stoner. He says, and this is a close paraphrase, "Nick is one of the few people who can smoke weed and not be a total fuck up."

WEW

Oh and I'm a huge MDE fan who smokes weed and pays tha billz.

It's fake, or at least deliberate. Disable js and the index doesn't load. Check the page source.

Why would they do this?

As we've already established multiple times in this very thread, it is a marketing campaign.

link me nigger it's 700+ posts

According to what I read, it's actually based off of the plane flag symbol things that those people on runways use. The "N" creates the straight line (you hold each flag above and below you) whereas the "D" creates the two lower branches, hence "ND" - "Nuclear Disarmament".

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4omCU2zuck

Guy in wheel chair is totally a Chris-Chan and hotwheelz combo parody.

Herman Goering was a morph addict. Doesn't change what the luftwaffe did.