FREE THE SLAVES

FIRST PRESIDENT SINCE LINCOLN TO GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS

BASED TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qYf7uRGruY
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lincoln never gave a shit about the slaves. They there were just coincidentally on his way of a United States.

whats the source?

Listen user, the only thing you need to know is that…

HOLTON IS A PENCE

I hate niggers but trump likes them. I guess I'm a Colonostomy for Hillary now.

CHECK EM HOT HEAD

Niggers are going back to Africa during Trump's second term.

Nah man, trump is going to use them and put them to work building the wall like we put the chinks to work building the railroad

You're joking right?
user please.

Trumps Wisconsin speech

but i can't embed because it already exists elsewhere.

here it is: youtube.com/watch?v=5qYf7uRGruY

He basically said the "Democrats have used the African American Community, have taken their vote for granted and in return granted absolutely nothing."

Are you retarded? Lincoln hated niggers. He wanted to deport every single one of them.

He was a real human bean.

You faggots need to stop posting 4chan tier threads.
I'll let it slid this time.

That was 9000% the correct action to take. Extermination or total and complete sterilization would also have been acceptable actions.

Thats not hatred, that is incredible foresight and compassion. Look at the state of the inner cities today, I'd rather live like a Bushman.

Don't let it slide, because if you let it slip, it'll keep happening more and more.

OP is clearly a newfag from cuckchan, either he fucks off back where he came from or lurks more and actually makes quality posts.

Lot of the normal kiked up media is calling him racist over this like they do every time he breathes. But I'm seeing stuff like this on twitter. If he eats away at the black vote he might just take all 50 states.

Lincoln didn't give a fuck about niggers. I like where this is going.

fucking phone let me post

CHOKE TO DEATH ON YOUR OWN SHIT, KIKE.

Also this.

He only wanted to "free" them to send them the fuck back to Africa, where they belong.

…Where they would still be slaves, but for their old masters again. The same niggers who sold them to the kikes that brought them to America in the fucking first place.

Possibly the only thing worse than being both a slave and a nigger, would be to also be a nigger slave for another nigger.

Lincoln truly hated niggers.

forgot my sage

lincoln didn't give half a fuck about niggers. hell, Jackson did more for the niggers by kicking all the injuns out.
all lincoln cared about was imprisoning and/or killing all his political enemies to end a war, the freed nogs were just a side effect of that.
pick one.

When the going get tough, the tough takes a full hour lunch break.

Lincoln, like most whites thought that the freed blacks would want to be repatriated to Africa. He asked the leading black abolitionist voice, Frederick Douglas, what the USA's policy towards free blacks should be. Douglas convinced Lincoln NOT to send them back to Africa. I'm not sure which of the two is more to blame for the current predicament.

Except the Democrats have granted niggers billions in gibs, ranging from cash to affirmative action jobs. The only truth is they have managed to accomplish jack and shit and will always need mo money fo dem programs.

Yeah, the OP's retarded. This is the video he should've posted for context.

All it does is keep them in the same impoverish state, and you wanna know the funny thing? If the new generation plans to live off welfare they still have to pay back their student loans which you can't go bankrupt on or weasel your way out of. So even if they plan on leeching off the system, if they went to school on a loan (which a lot of them did, my school is at least 30-40% ghetto trash) the loans will kill them.

Also I think even the 80-IQ-average retards are starting to see that having a decent job beats gibs any day of the week.

Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln, Volume 5.
Lincoln, Abraham
Address on Colonization to Deputation of Negroes
August 14, 1862
Having all been seated, the President after a few preliminary observations, informed them that a sum of money had been appropriated by Congress, and placed at his disposition for the purpose of aiding the colonization in some country of the people, or a portion of them, of African descent, thereby making it his duty, as it had for a long time been his inclination, to favor that cause; and why, he asked, should the people of your race be colonized, and where? Why should they leave this country?
“This is, perhaps, the first question for proper consideration. You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffer very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word, we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated. You here are freemen I suppose.”
A Voice: “Yes, sir.”
The President: “Perhaps you have long been free, or all your lives. Your race are suffering, in my judgment, the greatest wrong inflicted on any people. But even when you cease to be slaves, you are yet far removed from being placed on an equality with the white race. You are cut off from many of the advantages which the other race enjoy. The aspiration of men is to enjoy equality with the best when free, but on this broad continent, not a single man of your race is made the equal of a single man of ours. Go where you are treated the best and the ban is still upon you.
I do not propose to discuss this, but to present it as a fact with which we have to deal. I cannot alter it if I would. It is a fact, about which we all think and feel alike, I and you.

We look to our condition, owing to the existence of the two races on this continent I need not recount to you the effects upon white men, growing out of the institution of Slavery. I believe in its general evil effects on the white race. See our present condition–the country engaged in war!–our white men cutting one another’s throats, none knowing how far it will extend; and then consider what we know to be the truth.
But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other. Nevertheless, I repeat, without the institution of Slavery and the colored race as a basis, the war could not have an existence.
It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated.
I know that there are free men among you, who even if they could better their condition are not as much inclined to go out of the country as those, who being slaves could obtain their freedom on this condition. I suppose one of the principal difficulties in the way of colonization is that the free colored man cannot see that his comfort would be advanced by it.
You may believe you can live in Washington or elsewhere in the United States the remainder of your life [as easily], perhaps more so than you can in any foreign country, and hence you may come to the conclusion that you have nothing to do with the idea of going to a foreign country.
This is (I speak in no unkind sense) an extremely selfish view of the case.
But you ought to do something to help those who are not so fortunate as yourselves. There is an unwillingness on the part of our people, harsh as it may be, for you free colored people to remain with us. Now, if you could give a start to white people, you would open a wide door for many to be made free. If we deal with those who are not free at the beginning, and whose intellects are clouded by Slavery, we have very poor materials to start with.
If intelligent colored men, such as are before me, would move in this matter, much might be accomplished. It is exceedingly important that we have men at the beginning capable of thinking as white men, and not those who have been systematically oppressed. There is much to encourage you.
For the sake of your race you should sacrifice something of your present comfort for the purpose of being as grand in that respect as the white people.

It is a cheering thought throughout life that something can be done to ameliorate the condition of those who have been subject to the hard usage of the world. It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels he is worthy of himself, and claims kindred to the great God who made him. In the American Revolutionary war sacrifices were made by men engaged in it; but they were cheered by the future. Gen. Washington himself endured greater physical hardships than if he had remained a British subject.
Yet he was a happy man, because he was engaged in benefiting his race–something for the children of his neighbors, having none of his own.
The colony of Liberia has been in existence a long time.
In a certain sense it is a success. The old President of Liberia, Roberts, has just been with me–the first time I ever saw him. He says they have within the bounds of that colony between 300,000 and 400,000 people, or more than in some of our old States, such as Rhode Island or Delaware, or in some of our newer States, and less than in some of our larger ones.
They are not all American colonists, or their descendants. Something less than 12,000 have been sent thither from this country. Many of the original settlers have died, yet, like people elsewhere, their offspring outnumber those deceased. The question is if the colored people are persuaded to go anywhere, why not there? One reason for an unwillingness to do so is that some of you would rather remain within reach of the country of your nativity. I do not know how much attachment you may have toward our race. It does not strike me that you have the greatest reason to love them. But still you are attached to them at all events.
The place I am thinking about having for a colony is in Central America. It is nearer to us than Liberia–not much more than one-fourth as far as Liberia, and within seven days’ run by steamers. Unlike Liberia it is on a great line of travel–it is a highway. The country is a very excellent one for any people, and with great natural resources and advantages, and especially because of the similarity of climate with your native land–thus being suited to your physical condition.
The particular place I have in view is to be a great highway from the Atlantic or Caribbean Sea to the Pacific Ocean, and this particular place has all the advantages for a colony. On both sides there are harbors among the finest in the world. Again, there is evidence of very rich coal mines. A certain amount of coal is valuable in any country, and there may be more than enough for the wants of the country. Why I attach so much importance to coal is, it will afford an opportunity to the inhabitants for immediate employment till they get ready to settle permanently in their homes.
If you take colonists where there is no good landing, there is a bad show; and so where there is nothing to cultivate, and of which to make a farm. But if something is started so that you can get your daily bread as soon as you reach there, it is a great advantage. Coal land is the best thing I know of with which to commence an enterprise.
To return, you have been talked to upon this subject, and told that a speculation is intended by gentlemen, who have an interest in the country, including the coal mines.
We have been mistaken all our lives if we do not know whites as well as blacks look to their self-interest. Unless among those deficient of intellect everybody you trade with makes something. You meet with these things here as elsewhere. If such persons have what will be an advantage to them, the question is whether it cannot be made of advantage to you.

You are intelligent, and know that success does not as much depend on external help as on self-reliance. Much, therefore, depends upon yourselves. As to the coal mines, I think I see the means available for your self-reliance. I shall, if I get a sufficient number of you engaged, have provisions made that you shall not be wronged. If you will engage in the enterprise I will spend some of the money intrusted to me. I am not sure you will succeed. The Government may lose the money, but we cannot succeed unless we try; but we think, with care, we can succeed.
The political affairs in Central America are not in quite as satisfactory condition as I wish. There are contending factions in that quarter; but it is true all the factions are agreed alike on the subject of colonization, and want it, and are more generous than we are here. To your colored race they have no objection. Besides, I would endeavor to have you made equals, and have the best assurance that you should be the equals of the best. The practical thing I want to ascertain is whether I can get a number of able-bodied men, with their wives and children, who are willing to go, when I present evidence of encouragement and protection.
Could I get a hundred tolerably intelligent men, with their wives and children, to “cut their own fodder,” so to speak? Can I have fifty? If I could find twenty-five able-bodied men, with a mixture of women and children, good things in the family relation, I think I could make a successful commencement.
I want you to let me know whether this can be done or not. This is the practical part of my wish to see you.
These are subjects of very great importance, worthy of a month’s study, [instead] of a speech delivered in an hour. I ask you then to consider seriously not pertaining to yourselves merely, nor for your race, and ours, for the present time, but as one of the things, if successfully managed, for the good of mankind—not confined to the present generation, but as…

…From age to age descends the lay,
To millions yet to be,
Till far its echoes roll away,
Into eternity.”
The Chairman of the delegation briefly replied that “they would hold a consultation and in a short time give an answer.” The President said: “Take your full time–no hurry at all.” The delegation then withdrew.
An act “releasing certain persons held to labor in the District of Columbia” and providing $100,000 for colonization, became law on April 16, 1862, and an act approved on July 16, freed slaves in the hands of the army and granted $500,000 for colonization. Since October 1861, the Chiriqui Project for colonization had been under cabinet consideration (see: Lincoln to Smith October 23-4, 1861, supra). The appointment of Reverend James Mitchell of Indiana as agent of emigration is not listed in the Official Register, but contemporary records indicate that he operated in the Department of Interior as early as May 28, 1862, when he sent Lincoln his long letter on colonization printed by the Government Printing Office. His activity in July and August brought the matter of colonization to a head with the arrangement for an interview between Lincoln and the committee of Negroes headed by Edward M. Thomas on August 14.
Thomas was president of the Anglo-African Institute for the Encouragement of Industry and Art. The committee’s reception of Lincoln’s views is indicated by a letter from Thomas written on August 16:
“We would respectfully suggest that it is necessary that we should confer with leading colored men in Phila, New York, and Boston upon the movement of emigration to the point recommended in your address. We were entirely hostile to the movement until all the advantages were so ably brought to our view by you and we believe that our friends and collaborers for our race in those cities will when the subject is explained by us to them, join heartily in sustaining such a movement…” (DLC-RTL).
Subsequent developments, however, indicated that Negroes in the District of Columbia received the colonization proposal with hostility. A Negro meeting held at Union Bethel Church was reported in the Baltimore Sun on August 23 as protesting against the plan:
“Such dissatisfaction had been manifested in regard to the course of the committee who lately waited on the president… that they did not attend. It was hinted that they had exceeded their instructions.” Plans were fully matured in August, however, to send Senator Samuel C. Pomeroy with “500 able-bodied negroes as the first colony” to be settled on a site on the Isthmus of Chiriqui to be selected by Pomeroy (New York Tribune, September 15, 1862). A letter of authority from Lincoln to Pomeroy was prepared for Lincoln’s signature, probably by the State Department, under date of September 10, 1862, but remains unsigned in duplicate copies in the Lincoln Papers. The project was abandoned when first Honduras and later Nicaragua and Costa Rica protested the scheme and hinted that force might be used to prevent the settlement.

Thanks for making it clear that free money and a job is unhelpful. I thought poor life choices and acting like niggers is the cause. But you've really opened my eyes.

What percentage of the population even gets affirmative action jobs? Usually that shit goes to Indians anyways, who then go on to run the company into the ground.

I'm convinced this is one of Trump's masterplans. I recently saw a picture about how he met with black leaders etc. to talk. Trump wants to start a "civil war" in their camp, when the discussion heats up, the black leaders he met with will start endorsing him and convincing other blacks to support Trump. He'll take Hillary's core group of supporters

"I'll have those niggers voting Republican for the next 200 years."

What about Kennedy?

If Trump manages to get 25% of the Black vote then he will utterly destroy Clinton.

Does it even matter when they're going to rig it anyways?

Look at what Trump has actually said about the niggers:

Since they already have all of these things, he's promising them nothing.

he's promising to abolish affirmative action.

You're missing the point though. He's very carefully wording what he says in order to not promise blacks anything above and beyond what they already have and not promising them anything not available to each and every American citizen. Both halves of the OP are wrong, neither Trump nor Lincoln cared about blacks.

as long as he frees them back to africa, its fine with me

Bringing back industry from overseas and deporting illegals benefits everyone. Blacks are a subset of everyone.

I have yet to see that Trump actually gives a shit about murica.
All i see so far is a kike worshipping goy pretending to care.
A wall street mogul who knows how to sell promises.

I see a right wing version of Obama 8 years ago.

Trumpfags will be butthurt about my opinion, because they are emotionally invested in him being the savior

So did he get (((assassinated))) for that?

Lincoln didn't gave a shit about niggers.

Reminder:

Abraham Lincoln 'wanted to deport slaves' to new colonies

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

The history of modern Afghanistan begins with Amanullah Khan, who achieved independence from the British. However, he was overthrown by a coup in 1929 by Nadir Shah. His son Zahir Shah and his prime minister Mohammed Daoud Khan played a game of balancing between the two superpowers of the Cold War. Zahir Shah continued it after 1964 when Daoud resigned. In 1973 however Daoud overthrew him in a coup. Just five years later Daoud was overthrown by Afghan communists who made their own coup. But, the Muslim mujahideen warlords rebelled against their secular government. Eventually the communist president Mohammed Najibullah resigned in 1992. Still, the warlords fought among themselves. The warlords all fell in 1996 to the Taliban. The US invaded Afghanistan to bring Hamid Karzai into power in 2001, establishing the modern structure of Afghanistan. Additionally, I found your post to be of such an excessive length I could not read it.

He could get half that and still win.

The Israeli shekel (properly sheqel) replaced the Israeli lira or pound in 1980. Its currency sign was ⟨Old Sheqel sign.svg⟩, although it was more commonly denominated as S or IS. It was subdivided into 100 new agoras or agorot. It suffered from hyperinflation and was quickly replaced.

The new shekel replaced it in 1985. Its currency sign is ⟨ ₪ ⟩, although it is often denominated as S or NS. It is subdivided into 100 agoras or agorot. Both Israeli shekels are purely units of currency and not weight. With the 2014 series of notes, the Bank of Israel abandoned the transcriptions Sheqel and Sheqalim in favor of the standard English forms Shekel and Shekels.

I'll also refer to seeing as that hits the nail on the head. The problems that niggers face are low wages and unemployment, and his platform has been largely about fighting those two things.

Is it intentional that looks like two hands rubbing together?

Also, looks like the shillbots are malfunctioning. Wrong thread, fgts. Do not reply to them, anons.

That's not true. Kennedy cared about black people.
Nixon and Carter did, too.
As does Obama.

Lincoln did give a shit. He just wanted them to go back to Africa. They resisted.

I don't hate niggers. They've become part of America. And Trump, too, seems to realize that.
But I love the truth.
The truth is, black folks as a whole just ain't as smart as other folks. That's life.
America should be compensating, helping them to improve their lot. That's what good governance does.
But that doesn't mean giving black folks special favors to get into Harvard Medical School, to hobnob with all the Jews.

The truth is, even though we are not all equal, we need to find a way to live together, or else we will burn together.
And the genocidally racist, manipulative Jews… should have no part in determining how the races get along. Zero.

no

You make too much sense to be here.

Get out.

And take your liar's dubs with you.

Incredible speech.

I've said this before and this user got it.

Equal Opportunity != Affirmative Action
THE EMPEROR IS FAIR AND JUST

(checked)
No Lincoln got a bullet in his head before he could steer Reconstruction and send them back

OP is a fag.

THE EMPEROR IS JUST

I'm calling it already – a third presidential term in the WHITE HOUSE!

Cry more, "Johnny". You'll continue to be triggered by discussions about destination Liberia until white Americans no longer have to live among all of the negroes that the ones you defend imported to the United States in the 19th Century and previously.

L.O.L., don't associate with that nonce. He wants to side with people that imported negroes, not the ones who wanted to export them, in the 19th Century and previously.

Don't worry.

Trump's got Tyrone and gang's back. He's going to block Pedro and bring back jobs.

I'm just confused.

Don't worry about too much, then. There are some who get really triggered when Pres Lincoln's name ever comes up and that's about it.

(waisted dubs)

Why is stating a historical truth "crying" Torfag? Especially in response to saying that the negros resisted being repatriated back to their homeland? The negros didn't resist, Lincoln was killed before his form of Reconstruction could be implemented which was far better than what happened
Wait, ah I see, you are just a fucking moron. typical torfag probably a eurocuck too maybe even a Moshe

sage for baiting the torfag

Without government employment, county, state and federal makework, there would be no black middle class. Yeah there might be blacks who do okay financially, but not in any sizable amount.

FUCK OFF REDDITOR.

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS NEED TO HANG

TRUMP IS A CUCK FOR SUCKING NIGGER COCK, AND SO ARE YOU

HE IS ONLY USEFUL FOR MAKING RIGHTWING IDEAS MORE ACCEPTABLE IN THE MAINSTREAM

Kek

I want Redditors to leave

Fucking kill yourself, Redditor. Niggers are no more a part of America than a tractor. Relatively, they have actually contributed far less. Niggers are as foreign to the racial roots of America as any other non-white. They deserve nothing more than a bullet in the back of their heads or deportation back to their godforsaken continent.
No. Niggers need to FUCK OFF and so do you cuckolded nigger-lovers. America is a white nation, founded by whites, for whites, and WILL stay that way. Blacks have no place here whatsoever.
Fuck off. Whites should conquer the world and eradicate our inferiors. Stop spouting globalist drivel
GO BACK TO REDDIT

Get the fuck off Holla Forums

When will you disgusting nigger-loving reddit transplants fuck off back to your multiracial cuckold site?

Kill yourself immediately.

Hi, VPN. Reported.

Dubs confirm.

Nigs not part of America.

b-but muh Holla Forums safespace…

One side imported the negroes, the other side went to war with the intention of removing them in the way that the colonisation societies wanted. I'm not impressed at all with your anti-white mentality, user.