PANTS OF SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK IS HILLARY WEARING UNDER HER PANTS?

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/766836520695103488

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-wears-a-catheter/
archive.is/O5Uf2
archive.is/Thx8I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_intercourse
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003981.htm
hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/cheerleader_poops
reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles/comments/2hsfkj/psbattle_terrified_cheerleaders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HILLARY GETS METAL LEGS
WHY CAN'T I GET FUCKING METAL LEGS
you never saw this post

"The final goal of the weeabo is to become Mecha unto himself"

You take Indian bribe money and this happens to you, maybe god does have a sense of humor.

Her colostomy bag slipped.

come on, user..

A SHITBAG WEARING A PISSBAG

This cunt's urethra must be shot to hell.

She's either a cyborg or has a shitbag.

BAGS OF PISS

Zoe Quinn pls go

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

pissbag

when it gets to debate time we can speed the whole thing up to about a minute long and watch as the bump under her pant suit leg gradually grows bigger and bigger.

No, we need to find a way to pop her colostomy bag before we will see shit down her pant leg

what about some kind of blow dart?

Collapsible blowgun?

Holy crap.

Will she even live until November?

Hivemind

Soon, folks.

What the fuck. This is barely even funny anymore (still kind of amusing), it's mostly just weird at this point.

nothing is weird anymore

Or maybe everything is.

(checked)

Ok I'm gonna need some context on that pic user.

Can someone photoshop what it might look like if her colostomy bag popped and shit actually did come down the inside of her thigh?

Indian cheerleader.

That feel when even Jill (((Stein))) would be a fitter candidate than Drainagery.

I kinda like some of her foreign policy ideas.

CLINTON LITERALLY IS SHITTING HER PANTS SO MUCH SHE NEEDS A SHITBAG
HOW DOES ANYONE STILL DOUBT MEME MAGIC?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I love this so much. A weapon to surpass metal gear

fake

i have 100% definitive proof.
will drop it in like 10 min. > it's 100% a catheter

He meant the cheerleader photo

Holla Forums has lots of stem fags right? Can some of you engineers look into the shit bag design to find it's greatest structural weakness? we need to find that exhaust port on the death star

It's a shit bag user.

Cut the tube or puncture the bag.

PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FITS

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Kek'd

Cath bags are for urine not shit.

Her bladder isn't working like it should.

Shit bags are called ostomy bags and usually attached through a hole in the abdominal cavity.

where's the proof faggo

How dry is her snatch?

Did Huma give her sandnigger herpes or something?

dry? there's piss every where

The bags are also usually tied to the hip if l remember right.

Hillary. Literally so full of shit its coming out of her ears. Meme magic is so strong its making ancient sayings real. Ho lee fuk.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I can only guess. Probably like the Grand Canyon, wide and dry, except a small river running though the middle in a larger body of water farther south.

blue pantsuit tim kaine miami.
all there.

Post the footage/link/picture you namefagging nigger.

cernovich just tweeted it. all good.

so link the fucking tweet, faggot

here ya go!

wasted trips tbh, not 100% proof like I was promised

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-wears-a-catheter/

Archive
archive.is/O5Uf2

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

BAG OF PEE
MUH SOGGY KNEE

DON'T WORRY GUIZE, THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DEBUNKED BY SNOPE- I MEAN USNEWS.COM

archive.is/Thx8I

YOU CAN'T DISMISS
THE BAG OF PISS

Really hoping that isn't a crease in the pants for the "tailored look"

Unexpected twist: Hillary is actually a tranny with an incredibly long but skinny cock

if that's her fucking VEIN (it isnt) then her blood thinners arent working. I work in medicine fuckers this is a catheter (cathoder)

I'm not seeing anything mentioning a catheter or otherwise in that link. Just generic health and seizure stuff.

Kill yourself.
You have no right to be here.

Someone get the vocals and overlay it on this song!

I second this namefag. Any two bit physician would have known this would be noticeable even in jeans let alone some frilly fleece material. They would have commented to wrap the leg and then wear stockings over it to make the leg appear round again through clothing.

This. NEVER trust a kike. I'm sure Bernie is looking forward to spending next summer at his new lake home. The green party has as much chance of winning as the libertarians. It's never going to happen. Whatever form of unrest or social upheaval will happen long before that. She's going to make some money and run, just like all the fringe-kikes do. They know they will never have power, so greed and gluttony is the fallback plan.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
BAGS OF PISS
INCONTINENCE

I lend my efforts to this noble cause.

I think its clear to see theres an obvious bulge that's casting a shadow, also something with a flat edge is just above her kneecap

It only can get better from here

Remember back in 2004 when the MSM spent days speculating on the weird box-like shape under Dubya's coat?

Now: crickets.

I think you mean 'mortal'

piss tube is leaking or she pissed herself.

(checked)
it's like she knows it was an instruction manual.

She dropped her milkshake while they were carrying her around, you just can't see the cup because her body is in the way

no we add that.

Fuck. Yes I did. I typed mortal but fucking CERN and their universe changing shit is trying to make me sound pro-Shillary

i fucking chuckled… its getting ridiculous what you can see under her pants with xray filters

underrated

nice quads namefag

It just struck me how desensitized I've become. I really thought Clinton's piss bag might be too much, but I feel nothing but amusement.
Keep in meming you glorious faggots.

Which flavor, user?

Mint chocolate chip.

fucking YUCK user.
Are you a serial killer?

I don't need to justify my tastes to tripfags.

just fucking with you user.

and after

I can't seriously be the only one that sees this

LOW BLOWS

SO MUCH MORE WE COULD BE HITTING HER ON

THERE IS LITERALLY ENDLESS CONTENT TO WORK WITH; THIS WOMAN IS THE MOST CORRUPT CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT

WHY THIS?

its fucking SOROS he's her homunculus!!!

Because none of that matters, since it will never be acted on.

thread compromised

Unfortunately, people don't care about long attention span things like ethics, they care about pants of shit.

Just imagine. All those military engineers, blackmailed into designing the perfect pants to hide shit sliding down her legs. All of them had to sign NDAs. When they go home, they can't look their kids in the eyes because all they feel is shame.

Several of them were working on the F-117, so they know their stuff when it comes to stealth shit.

Read up on persuasion.

STEALTH SHITTING PANTS

FFS - is there video of the shitbag on the shitebag's leg?
Drawing red lines on 2 still images of trouser creases in MS paint is going to give a lot of false fucking positives - like, literally all of them.

How does it feel to have to steal someone else's comment to try and seem witty? Do you know there are no upvotes here?

Stop trying to own memes, fucking faggot. Be happy someone thought it was good enough to repost.

Bill propably shoved his slick willy up there after blasting open her cunt like a barn door
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_intercourse

Umm guys… Did we meme this?

athletes always had this problem, its completely normal when you push your body to extreme limits

Shit lads, I just realised something.
She always wears green because the production hardware is set up for green screens, I.e if she gushes or shafts herself, the green suit provides the best canvas for a real-time graphical coverup…

cackling old hag
colostomy bag

I am fucking calling it now. Once this goes mainstream in the media, they will start to draw comparisons with Hillary and Franklin D Roosevelt's polio. Screencap this for later.

Bugger, you're right, they'll be covering it up in realtime if the Shittening happens.

god never mind the smell, it ust have stinged as hell with that shit drying on the leg

They're bound to be, augmented reality is the only way she can appear at all. Imagine what her pant suit looks like if the overlay is wait he'd off, it would be like "They live!", when hackers break into the TV station mainframe and disable to computer hiding the alien faces, shit and piss stained pant suit rather than a bug eyed alien.

Or, perhaps the pantsuits are twice the size they appear on camera, loaded up with all sorts of life support systems.

is one instance where the software let a small hint slip through.

Another one from Twitter

What a fucking disgusting, diseased, decrepit old bitch. How dare she even run for president when she is unfit to even stand for more than 10 minutes unaided. Fucking bitch.

It must be popped. Absolutely.

Butthole open, dripping meat
She is for designated sheeting streets

or alternatively, "now we can't make fun of pajeet"

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Give this man some internet credits

amazing

mfw Hillary diarrheas all over the debate stage when she gets stumped

since your tripfagging as "realphysicisan" can I see some proof of that or something? Or are you just going to post x-ray filters showing fucking nothing like fag?

Perhaps Hillary has a second being growing on her leg which will replace her when she dies of illness.

aye

All that needs to happen is her tripping and landing just the wrong way.

Thought you could sneak that "demsoc" 1984 shit in there without anyone noticing.

that's legitimate isn't it?

Human blood pack for consumption.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bullshit.

And that would work… in 1930.

Not today.

In terms of health? Yes.

But Jill Stein WILL kill the country. Hillary will continue more of the same which will eventually kill the country, but Steinenberg will take a meat cleaver to the country and brutally murder it.

Jill Stein's policies would lead us to Venezuela.

Don't say that where the nevertrump berniebots can hear it.

Why? Are they going to mobilize to get Stein elected?

This is going around on cuckchan, unsure of voracity but seems to line up.

Glad to see their are just as delusional as every other retard supporting Cunton

No it happens a lot. It's not uncommon in long marathons to see it happen

I really do wish it was as simple as shutting down their signal in order to expose the Jews to the masses.

COUGHING SHITS
PANTS DONT FIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
I WILL NOT MISS
THIS BAG OF PISS

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

COUGHING SHITS
PANTS DONT FIT
I WILL NOT MISS
THIS BAG OF PISS

all our years of x-raying whores must now be put to the test

"Veracity", you dope.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

COUGHING SHITS
PANTS DONT FIT
I WILL NOT MISS
THIS BAG OF PISS
HER BOWELS WILL EXPLODE WITH BROWN
AND COVER WITH SHIT THE WHOLE TOWN

(((Meyers)))

I argued with a mentally hill lad… he told me that if FDR had polio, Hillary could also be fit for presidency… Kept trying to tell him why he's even more full of shit than hilldog's undergarments.

A.Wyatt mode off: Trying to argue with him on why hillary would be inelligible for presidency with all these health issues was like talking to a wall.

TRUMP WINS

FLAWLESS VICTORY

FECALITY!

ROFLMAO

Imagine what a terrible feeling that must be.

you support LGBTQ+-BPAR too and believe in racial justice for the dindus?

How else would we know he's a doctor?

nice

Is she forced to do it?

In other news trump is up 2 points in the LA Times/USC tracking poll.

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Mini bump. We should keep at least one thread alive until there's an update.

POO POO?
PEE PEE?!

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

FRUMPY DUMPY SAT IN HER CHAIR
FRUMPY DUMPY’S CAMPAIGN WENT NOWHERE
ALL SOROS'S MONEY, AND ALL OF HIS MEN,
COULDN’T STOP TRUMP FROM MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
FRUMPY DUMPY CANT HANDLE THE BANTZ
FRUMPY DUMPY DROPPED A LOAD IN HER PANTS
ALL THE KIKE'S MONEY, BETTER OFF IN A DUMP
COULDN'T RIG THE RACE AGAINST DONALD TRUMP

FRUMPY DUMPY GAVE A COUGH AND A SHIT
HER DIAPER EXPLODED AND HER HEART BLEW TO BITS
HER TWITCHING CARCASS LEFT A MESS ON THE FLOOR
IT TOOK A WINCH TO HOIST HER ASS OUT THE DOOR

I like how she's already dressed in orange, prison jumpsuit is a good look for her.

Also checked

The mods haven't been on in 11 hours.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Who the fuck is "Toolshed" though?

Not only that I see this as well

If she kicks the bucket before the election, do you think it will help the dems or hurt them? On the one hand a complete shift from one candidate to another would fuck up everything, but on the other hand It's going to be 10 times easier to sell Kaine to normies than crooked hillary.

this, holy shit that's perfect

b-but I don't want to…

The fight is only going to get bloodier from her (and her pants shittier)

My guess is that she's incontinent and that she'd rather have a catheter than risk pissing herself in public.

Holy shit Holla Forums. If her health gets bad enough, she might actually shit her pants live. Or rather, they'll delay the broadcast by 30 seconds and cut the feed before people can see.

How does she expect to make it through even one term.
Is she shitting us

Maybe that's the plan. Use the "SHE'S A WOMAN" shit to get her elected when it's Kaine they want for president.

Don't need to justify those doubles. I like mint chocolate chip too

If she's already president and she dies then Kaine becomes the next president but what happens if she dies in the middle of the election? Would it be automatically Tim Kaine or could Joe Biden become the presidential candidate?

Is that a colostomy bag ?

I really hope anons like you pay attention when I say that a colostomy bag is the shit one, and those don't attach to the leg. She has a piss bag (whatever thats called)

Catheter

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003981.htm

Sorry for off too, but I see this almost everyday and today I finally got triggered for real. Why do you misyake their and there so god damn often ??

Well I'm a faggot too

We had like 6 million dubs confirming shitting on the stage. It's totally happening

Brainstorm lads

How do we make the bag pop

Bump for CTR asshurt

page 18 already. a little bump

I feel like hillary is hoping Trump will point it out or shes going to let it "accidentally" fall out. Then she'll spin it to garner sympathy votes from other people who use these.

THIS

Outworld confirmed.

Donny Cage will save us and Make Earthrealm Great again. We're going to build a Mortal Kombat tournament and make the Netherealm pay for it!

This.

kek

Directional microwave antenna; make it boil.

that's Ahriman

Hi Zoe :) this is for you!

I suspect a global mod.

It's a shoop.
hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/cheerleader_poops
reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles/comments/2hsfkj/psbattle_terrified_cheerleaders/
Since it's a matter of time that the whole world discovers that Hillary Clinton is using diapers, I'm sure the MSM will start normalizing diaperfags and scat.

shill

b u m p