THE ATLANTIC IS AT IT AGAIN

Headline, "How badly will Trump loose the 2016 election."

BECAUSE FUCK PEOPLE HAVING THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND SHIT
OY VEY TRUMPS ALREADY LOST, BETTER GIVE UP RACISTS

I'm so sick and tired of this shit. Of course Trump can never win if he's lost months before the election happens.

archive.is/74F20

Also
Every God damn time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zAYb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait, why would him being Jewish matter?

I know right? Surely it must just be a coincidence of some sort

wew lad

Thanks for correcting the record schlomo.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE FIRST REPLY

this tbh, jews rock

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

Agreed, my fellow Aryan

my sides

its as if jews are totally not trying to subvert whites into oblivion

Who cares, really? Shatters voting records… but his campaign is failing? Focus on Hillary… while the media disregards her every transgression? Buy ad space… while the media does all your ad time free of charge? Your losing the cuck vote… while millions of dem are switching sides and Independents are throwing in for Trump?

Fuck these kikes. The Atalantic is a rag anyway. I mean look at this shit.

archive.is/C3vVe#selection-501.0-501.89

And this archive.is/zAYb4

The Atlantic is for snarkly libshits that think their being smug but really are just genuinely bitter people that no one really likes anymore because of how infantile and petty they've become.

Thanks for at least answering me in a non-joking manner.
But as for what you said, that just sounds crazy. Jews aren't trying to kill whites or anything. Why would they even want to?

Please. Lurk moar.

I'm actually from Reddit recently.

But why would you not like the entire Jewish people because of what a few bad apples do?
Even if a handful of Jews really do hate whites and want to kill them, so what?
I give the crazy man shouting about aliens inhabiting our brains no time of my day. Why get upset over Jews who think crazy stuff?

/gaschambers/

sage for severe thread derailment

Ok, now enough. I don't care if you got a beef with Jews for whatever reason, but the Holocaust is not funny or anything to laugh about.

More (((nepotism)))

Its in their fuckin' talmud. Y'know, the guide to their way of life.

pics related

The questions you have can best be answered by lurking and reading jew redpill threads.

There is simply too much info to go over. You can create a thread and ask for redpill material if you like.

JUST A COINCIDENCE

You've got that right, friend.

Perfect.

No joke, you're making me pretty mad now.

:^)

LEARN. READ. UNDERSTAND.

I don't hate jews because of "racism" I hate them when they engage in their tactics that are harmful to our society and our people.

are you a real person

It's not a handful. It's probably 50% at least.

Prepare to only get madder. The ride only gets rougher from here. Babby's first redpill leads to a mountainous pile of them, each just as tough to swallow as the previous one. The end result is that you'll be a better person than you were before you took them, however, so don't be a pussy and take your medicine.

This is bait
sage

It's fucking glorious, Trump is gonna win this shit. Same thing happened with Brexit. Elites are desperately clutching onto their old tactics, they don't understand that their new enemy is counting on that.

Known for coining the term: "axis of evil"

I've been wondering the same thing myself the with all the recent backpedaling and muh niggering.

eh, sorry didn't mean to post that.