Daily reminder that you have no excuse

daily reminder that you have no excuse

But it's ok, because he can read harry potter.

That's bullshit and you know it

duh. it is very cheap however, and you have access to it unlike people in some countries.

Yes, life is much, MUCH easier in the modern day. This is particularly true in The West. But this does not mean we should disregard the problems of the modern day. Modernity, in its current state, has resulted in massive psychological strife resulting from the luxury we have and strive for.

Modern labor is isolating and mind numbing.
Social standards are petty and conformist.
We're all locked in these boxes for 8 hours a day basically sitting in a chair doing nothing. This is followed by a commute of varying timeframe which is then followed by more sitting in a chair doing basically nothing. Staying active is no longer viable for many people given the rise of desk jobs and clipboard wielding. All we have for social interaction is the weekends which is generally taken up by psychoactive chemicals which cause even more harm to our psychological state.

We all have an easy life. What we don't have is a quality life. We have luxury beyond measure but have turned them into a locked cell which hold us in a position of nothingness.

like they weren't in the past?

Your chart makes more sense

t. 90% of college graduates everywhere

biologically speaking, those things don't mean jack shit
we evolved without them
we evolved to survive without them
we evolved to prosper without them
assuming by "you have no excuse" you mean "you have no excuse to be such a degenerate," the fact that literally everything we evolved to live with and be motivated by has been violently torn apart and replaced in the last two centuries proves you wrong

Get some pussy nerd.

>(((coincidentally))) if i try to leave this fake truman show town the cia put me in to have the life i want the cops take me home, threaten me, and ask if i'm on my meds, or i wake up in the hospital having seizures
nice try kike

why are you working for the demiurge for free?

fic your site cunts

kill all normiecons

go outside

Like i'll listen to a god damn normalfag telling me what to do. I've been outside this morning when non of the summerfags are even up. Feels nice taking morning walks.