If you were a serial killer and had to leave a calling card at the scene of every murder, what would it be?

If you were a serial killer and had to leave a calling card at the scene of every murder, what would it be?

DATAMINE THREAD
if you plan on becoming a serial killer

a picture of your mom

[email protected]/* */

I use [email protected]/* */ for throw-away logins
Hex's email, anyone?

A dead body

Either CP stills for the shock value, or smug anime girls.

… most serial killers do what they do because they have mental issues. What they leave at the crime scenes as a calling card is something tied to given psychosis.

Since I don't have such issues, it's a moot point. But, from a logical standpoint, leaving a calling card links the victims, therefore making it easier for the murderer to be caught.

Hypothetically: If I wanted to send a message, I'd leave something that would make it clear to the interested people, why and that I'm coming for them.

location and exact time of next victim

Insert "Jack the Stripper" jpeg here

I would fill the victims mouth with mayonnaise

a Rorschach plaque

"Moot was here :^)"

Not if you use the card as a ruse.

a freshly coiled hobo turd neatly placed on the victims chest

a rare travis

Something random to throw police off. Stuff chicken feathers in mouth. Make them clutch a barbie doll head. Stupid shit like that. They'll be searching for the oh so deep meaning when there nothing to be seen.

A bowl of boiled eggs with "don't tell me what happend" written on it

Depends on whether killer is organized or disorganized. (Usually a mix of both but are usually polarized towards one or the other)

Disorganized will leave evidence which (as you referenced) will create a pattern. (Defecating/ejaculating near crime scene are usually signs of a killer suffering from an uncontrolable urge. HEAVY emphasis on uncontrolable. Some disorganized offenders report a supernatural entity commanded them to kill.

Organized usually kill for pleasure of inflicting mental and physical pain on others. Like Bundy, these are mentally unstable in other ways that dont affect ones judgement to derail their life to bad. The way organized usually gets caught is combination of careless mistakes and their own pride in trying to "show off" to cops, society, etc.

Sorry for long post.

seamen tbh

this

I would circumcise all my victims.

Why? Are you a kike? Why are americans so anti fapping and normal dicks.

No retard, so people would blame the kikes.

one of my magic: the gathering cards

my dick

Is this some kind of meme?

How will they know if they never find it? :^)

A dead body

A very carefully handled card to leave no finger prints on, and the card just says "Nice try, CIA."

I would leave a #refugees welcome sign to make liberals look more insane. kill & troll shit up at the same time.

Victims of choice
Pedofiles, noone would go looking for them if they go missing or turn up dead & theres an easy to choose from list online

How id kill them
Pretend to be a cop investigating a missing child to gain access to them once inside thier house id use a belt to strangle them

Disposing of the bodies
Make it look like they died from Auto erotic
asphyxiation Or suicide

this board is a playground for 12 year olds. i am in a playground for little kids.

I once read some where that it's pretty common for a legit diagnosed pyromaniac will shit very soon after setting a fire

Little kids? Where are their naked pictures first?

thats the dumbest fucking plan. catfish like chris hanson except when he shows up to shot him. Use bank cards to empty everything he has. The cops will prob think he kidnapped some kid and is on the run

Chris Hanson was Jack the Ripper?!? Well, fuck me!

I don't know why OP is making me do these things. I guess I'll just leave behind my home phone number.

being humane brings nothing but pain

Enjoy getting dicked by Bubba in prison, retard.

Repeat ad infinitum

Or until the police establishes a pattern and catches you.

I would draw swastikas, dicks and other vulgarities on the face of the victims.

calling cards are inherently a pattern. you could say that about any of these.

Good idea that considering it's highly likely the pedo wouldn't be telling anyone about his rondevous and any channels of communication he's used can remain undiscovered for some time, potentially indefinetley.

Dragon dildos and mazonez

goon

Fake news.

"POTUS" on her chest

Fair enough.

rape

thanks, doc!

Anime figurines

I would put googly eyes on there genitals

I wouldn't.
Serial killers get caught because they follow patterns.
The only reason i would use a card is if i had another killer i was killing with, and he didn't know my face or the way i look, and we were to use the same card.

Id cut the womb open and let the baby cry while I jizz on it yeaah mommy zozozo

Oh wow, that's pretty damn edgy for this place. Be careful, user!

I agree! it's uncalled for and totally out of place over the top.

ayyy

I would leave a piece of paper with the newest clickbait "trending" youtube video's title written in the exact asmr font on it.
"I FUCKED MY BARNEY PLUSHIE?!?!?!"

Oops, that should say "same" not "asmr"

Noice