Why is it so easy to piss off Trumpanzees?

I've pissed off a lot of similar sheep minded groups such as SJW's, Bronies, Feminazis & Atheists. But at least they put up somewhat of a fight. Trumpanzees on the other hand, if you say something slightly negative about Trump, they'll ban you. LOL They act like he's God or something.

cool.

because they're literally just a different flavor of SJW

Lmao, Trump has fucked tons of chicks ten times hotter than that shitskinned gutterslut.

Is that catching on yet?

didn't take long for the first one to come whine here

idk i thought Trumptard would be more fitting and easier to say but what the hell do i care tbh

Yup.

True.

Yes. I don't know who invented the term, but it's catchy.

I thought Trumpcuck was easier to say?

Rumor is she has an extremely stinky Vagina.

yeah well either of those two is easier to say than Trumpanzee cause it's got more syllables. maybe Trump's proponents should just be called wiggers.

I don't understand why Trump supporters are mad about that meme maker guy being dox'd? They shit on CNN all day and expect CNN to just take it?

I must admit, I'm enjoying the drama so please carry on.

MUH GOD EMPEROR

I prefer druppy guppy

Great thread guys, wow

True.

I think Trumpcucks expect CNN to shut up because they expect everyone to bow down to Trump or something.

Ah yes, they do refer to them as God Emperor, don't they? That explains a lot. LOL

Alrighty then.

how salty can one person get?
let's find out

He's God Emperor you pleb.

there is nothing wrong with supporting Trump

You need to provide facts and evidence to back up your assertion that he is not god.

what a heap of shit
the collective brainpower of a dying mollusc

Kek

Sounds like you're the salty one here.

If he's "God", than he has a very small penis. Which is probably why faggots like you worship him.

I never said anything about it being "wrong" to support him. What's wrong is that some supporters get too easily triggered.

He is easily butt-hurt or triggered, that's how. God's feel no pain. Trump feels pain.

Mollusc?

wew

What is so scary about Gump is - he has the launch codes.

Anyone who uses "wew" is very dumb.

Yeah, that is scary. He could cause World War 3 as soon as any country pisses him off(probably Mexico).

Be more original, faggot

imagine so annoyed by Trump that you post on 8ch Holla Forums to get a reaction
cuck of ages

Trumpcuck triggered.

I'm not annoyed. I don't think you can grasp the concept that I piss off Trumpcucks for fun.

In the bible/torah/quran god got butthurt all the time for all sorts of reasons.

The Bible/Torah/Quran was written by men. A real god feels no pain.

It could have been a womyn.

Nope.

They identify as an attack helicopter?

Kek.
You get so frustrated when people sage your shitposting threads. Why is that?

That is like asking a stone to move. Someone triggered op ( before I got here and started saging which brings me gratuitous amounts of lulz), and we will not be hearing the end of it for a long time I figure.

Gender Identity didn't exist back then.

What's there to be frustrated about?

Nope.I sure as hell triggered you Trumpcucks though. Do you always lie to yourself or does that come naturally with all Trumpcucks?

Come to think of it, Trumpcucks are often playing 4D chess. A lot of mental gymnastics, unable to accept reality.

I noticed in your original thread about Holla Forums that saging ran you up the fucking wall haha. Sorry fam, when I see your same old (polar opposite of random, the board you are on) post bitching about a politician and his followers that most of the world hates more than you, I check the ole sage box and go to town. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion on trumpanzees, they are all here to watch you whine.

Cuck isn't an insult, shitlord

Back before the universe was created you mean?

The one doing the whining and bitching here is you. Up to the point where you make up stories. See the problem with you Trumpcucks is that you always make up stories. Unable to accept the truth that you're angry at me.

You're a retard if you think that, Trumpcuck.

No. Gender identity didn't exist until 2016/2017.