Most technologically advanced nation in the world

WE

WUZ

Whitey is not ready to deal with our technology.

6000D dominoes

Neither is the rest of Africa, apparently.

…and somehow he is a super hero.

I believe that's called nigger rich.

Black Panther would vote Trump.

Nationalism for me, not for thee, eh? If I was a clever little kike, Id use Wakanda as an allegory for Israel and show how awful they are.

KANGZ

Whites should take notes tbh.

WE WUZ JEWZ

dont they have the cure for cancer too but just keep it lol

Can't interfere with the natural order, mane.

globalists pls go
>>>/reddit/

embarrassing

Well, to be fair, the only way you can make people like niggers is by totally lying about them.

My comment wasn't globalist tho

GOOGLES GONNA GOOG

mfw

I haven't seen this forced cuckchan meme in months. I guess the cancer at Holla Forums has reached critical mass.

WE

N SHIET!

AYO HOL UP
*mouth clicks*

stop posting this pic, i can only resist the temptation to fap for so long.

There was a king Tut movie? Was it good?

That's what my aunt called herself when she started drawing social security.

Does anyone even give a shit about Black Panther? The only reason they keep pushing this Gary Stu and his Mary Sue kingdom is because they need a token nigger.

Same shit with Cyborg, the only reason he exists is because they need a "relevant" nigger to fill up the racial quota.

Some feel strongly about the fantasy of technologically advanced negroes, which both Black Panther and Cyborg present. It's wish fullfilment to alleviate the white guilt from their ancestors uplifting these savages.

Weren't both created by kikes though?

Then again, I can understand why a Jew would feel guilty about his ancestors engaging in slavery.

Don't know about Cyborg though I know Black Panther was created by jews.

The creators typically aren't the modern target audience. Superman has targeted to naive goyim for long time, but it started as space moshe wish fullfilment.