How old were you when your prefrontal cortex matured enought to realize atheism was for edgy teens?

how old were you when your prefrontal cortex matured enought to realize atheism was for edgy teens?

Around 16.

I'm an atheist. I don't feel a need to shove it down people's throats, but I don't believe in a sky daddy, or sky congregation that rules my life. And it's been a long time since I was a teenager.

23 or 24 I don't remember.

How old were you when you realized that there was only one true religion and this was it's Prophet?

When I was 19, lost my virginity to a hot redhead. That's when I knew God exists. I stopped being an atheist since then.

16. Any rational human being is an agnostic.

I think you mean Jewish, you filthy goyim.

I agree with you. Agnostics are more mature. Atheists are just douche bags.

what is internal epistemological consistency.
It means you need a physical description for a deity before you can be agnostic about it.

not really. you only need a partial description to doubt or disbelieve: a single characteristic is enough to warrant an opinion, two to declare the proposition false.

16, when I was a slightly less edgy teen.

Sadly people will never grow up enough to stop responding to this stale shitposting.

I was 32, on 23 April 2013, at 12.43 Central Time.

15, i fully (((matured))) about midway 16

Go back to 4chan you fucking atheism poster.
Did you get banned there, or what?

When I found the one true goddess. Pic related

agnostics are still atheists tho

Wrong. Atheism & agnosticism aren't the same.

That's like saying Pizza Hut pizza & Little Caesers pizza taste the same.

I was in my twenties.

I personally believe that God is the best explanation for our existence for my own reasons, but I don't think atheism is exclusively for angsty teens. Although some angsty teens are atheists, there are some highly intelligent atheists too. How smart you are doesn't always have to do with what you believe, some people just come to the wrong conclusions.

Neither faith nor disbelief. That's not how it works. If you don't believe, then by default, you don't believe.

Think about it this way, a person has no conception of a god, so they narurally don't believe in one.

No, you are confusing a position of knowledge as synonymous with belief.
You are just retarded.

try again.

Wrong. "Neither faith nor disbelief" is exactly what agnosticism is, that's how it works. It's in the definition itself. You have to be absolutely retarded to think agnosticism has the same definition as atheism.

This. Lera is the goddess of cunny and the queen of Holla Forums tbh.

No, you are confusing one definition with another that has nothing to do with each other. It's like trying to call a game console a "PC". It's not the same thing.

Everyone needs to acknowledge that our true lords and saviors are Princess Luna and Princess Celestia. I am a ponist. My religion is ponyism. I am the founder and parishioner of the church of the two sisters.

Ew.

Are these threads still a thing on 4chan?

Fucking faggot