Trump Confirmed President, Shillary and Obama BTFO

- God Emperor visits flood-ravaged Louisiana
- God Emperor hands out personal donations of food, toys, supplies to flood victims
- God Emperor thanks National Guard for their service
- God Emperor cheered by everyone

Meanwhile:
- Obama cucked by God Emperor into taking time from his vacation to visit flooded region
- Obama forced to visit on Tuesday
- Trump alpha, Obama beta as fuck
- Shillary makes phone call to Louisiana governor, goes back to shitting on herself

Kek is behind this. Kek be praised.

God Emperor confirmed President.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/watch-donald-trump-spend-exactly-49-seconds-helping-out-louisiana-flood-victims/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/766801978085117952.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did Trump had all this planned all along? First create controversy by making fun of Mexicans and Muslims and then some.

Now made a complete 180 change and do presidential things. And he changed the campaign manager twice. Fucking brilliant.

POST YFW TRUMP IS THE EPITOME OF THE NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

Try as you faggots may this you are not in control of any record aside from your record of crimes against the citizens of the United States of America for which you will all be punished.

Trump issued one of his blackhawk jets to drop a nuke in the gulf to cause a tidal wave that flooded Louisiana.

Stay assmad nigger

i will call my daughter the donald (including the "the")

Hail trump

The lugenpresse's rebuttal is "Trump got in the way of relief effort! What a total asshole! Obongo and Hillary are waiting to visit Luisiana so they DON'T get in the way just like smart responsible adults!"

He's seen Tesla's secret notes. He controls the weather.

Don't you mean your wife's daughter you fucking reddit cuck?

Why don't you focus on the content of the OP rather than nitpicking irrelevant shit nobody cares about?

Right because we all know there's simply too many people in Louisiana right now, they just can't fit anymore in there. Damn Trump, he displaced several orphans just by diving into the human pile.

does jidf provide flashcards with scene jargon?

he really is wojak

Fuck you, faggot. I used bullet points. It wasn't a fucking greentext story.

Kill yourself.

btw this isn't final one just a shitty trace job pls don't save lads ;-;

Top of Drudge.

reddit pls

my mom told me that Trump offered to pay for the damages of anyone whose home was damaged but did not have flood insurance.

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

I have a feeling she heard it from some clickbait site from facebook.

Benji is defending Trump? Are cats laying with dogs?

He's a rat fleeing the ship, which just shows how hard Trump is winning now.

Nah. The train left the station a long time ago. Fuck outta here kike.

He's probably realized cuckservatism is career suicide.

It's fine if you're from reddit if you'd at least fucking lurk. You both stink from awhile away.

Hahahaha

Is Benis Shapiro trying to crawl back on the Trump train? That's not going work, you little stereotypical jew holding a bagel.

Mental Gymnastics should be an olympic sport, how can you turn a Trump story about aiding people devastated by floods with food, water, medical supplies, and toys for kids into a hit piece while defending the actual president fucks off and plays golf again

CNN and MSNBC would win gold and silver

actual president who fucks off*

Kek. Go red pill the normies with this example faggots.

You're not fooling anyone.

Stay mad faggot.

rolling for MAGA
PRAISE KEK

Begging for dubs gets you nothing worthwhile.

top kek

That little kike must really be regretting his earlier behavior.

Was it worth it, Shapiro? Destroying your career for the idea of a whiff of some Jewess pussy?

It reminds me about how in the past during catatrophies, the press goes all out telling people not to come and help but instead donate all their shekels to Red Cross. It always stuck out to me even before I was a Holla Forumsak.

STEREOTYPICAL BADGER HOLDING A HAMBURGER
S
T
E
R
E
O
T
Y
P
I
C
A
L

B
A
D
G
E
R

H
O
L
D
I
N
G

A

H
A
M
B
U
R
G
E
R

Sorry Lil Ben, but you're worse than Benedict Arnold now, because Arnold at least had cause to be pissed off at the Continental Congress. You were just a crass and craven merc helping the shitty girl you have a crush on.

He didn't even get any pussy for it either.

Pure white knight cucking.

S H E E K Y F O R U M S
H
E
E
K
Y

F
O
R
U
M
S

so you're telling me i gotta contribute something?
fuck.

here's some faggots showing a clip and saying that trump dindu shiet to help
comments are full of typical poz
mediaite.com/online/watch-donald-trump-spend-exactly-49-seconds-helping-out-louisiana-flood-victims/

so normies will probably take one look at this and instantly dismiss any cliams of trump actually helping.

how will our heros overcome this one?

So he stopped filming or he left?

source says he went into the fire station, out the back door and then onto his plane again. no video confirmation. normies will still buy it.

of course, if you actually bothered to read it you would have known this.

Its obvious that he was there for longer than 49 seconds just from twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/766801978085117952. At the very least he raised a lot of awareness for the area which will get them more financial support.

so then how do we combat the fact that this shitty source i linked to is the first thing that pops up on google when you type "trump helps Louisiana" ?

7D CHESS

Remember when the left threw a big shitfit over Bush not responding to Hurricane Katrina "fast enough?"

Now Obama is literally golfing while Louisianian niggers are getting unexpected beachfront property, and Trump has physically gone there and used campaign funds to give them supplies - and the leftist kike media is trying to sweep it all under the rug.

The amount of hypocrisy is almost poetic.

It's not that you have to contribute to obtain dubs. Not all dubs are equal. On slow boards, digits can be easily obtained, and so have no meaning, only simple timing involved.
Rolling and rerolling to obtain digits contains nothing but the individual's will to obtain digits.
Digits for digits' sake.
Off-the-cuff remarks can simply be that as well. Digits only highlighting that post.

Sometimes, a post rings with truth, and digits highlight it for all to see. That is what should be sought: to post truth, and let Kek choose what He wills.

He is a Primordial Chaos God, of Darkness and the Light that is born from it. Forcing order means nothing. Just let the dubs happen.

cuteness overflow

I'm seeing people post shit about the Governor telling King Nig not to come.

cucks cannot resist the opportunity to whip out the DR3

get out of my board

So I guess Obama is on a higher (or lower?) rung of the progressive stack than a poo-in-loo?

trump is winning. jews gather around winners in the hope they may be able to subvert power and control it. now that we see the pharisees jumping on board we can understand that it is a trump presidency no doubt. the task becomes now, to be orders of magnitude,more vigilant against the influence and deception of judah to keep them from fucking everything up again.

DEMS R REAL RACISTS

Governor of LA is John Bel Edwards.

I never noticed that Jindal left.

Lousiana is just Texas's moist giblet.

The uppity nigger sent out a memo to Lousiana telling them to make sure their relief effort wasn't racist and they treated blacks right. Understandably this pissed them off when they're trying to deal with a flood and he just sends condescending shit to them instead of help.

God Emperor is playing chess in dimensions previously thought unimaginable.

O SHIT HERE COME DAT PRESIDENT!!

O SHIT WALL UP

Well then, this explains everything. Shillary supporters are saying he was told not to come because it would mess with relief efforts.

he should really have picked scott as his VP, big poppa pump has no sympy for shitskins

They will say anything and everything as long as it makes their opponent look bad.

These people are scum, they have no principles. They lie and spin and do 180s and 360s faster than tony hawk.

The reason we're winning is we have the truth on our side, while they're sitting in their tower of lies.

lmao

At least he calls Trump out Great Fuhrer.

TOP KEK

rolling for truth

Hell is forever!

Problem being the media ain't covering it.

play-doh? thats top quality putty right there !! i wish i would have that
those kids will be playing like the fucking queen of England

bump for the God Emperor

bump again, (((they))) are massively sliding

That is obviously a hen you stupid kike. Compost the rootless cosmopolitans, farm war now!

Nice wizardchan oldfag meme.

Sometimes blessings come from unexpected places.