Legal to shit publicly in Denver, USA

Denver Colorado is about to smell worse than piss-soaked shit-stained San Francisco. The city voted to essentially decriminalize public urination and defecation and the reason is as liberal as it gets. The city is now becoming a giant toilet to help protect illegal aliens from deportation. Denver is not only a sanctuary city for criminal immigrant scumbags but also now a sanctuary for human waste. 9 News reports that the Denver City Council voted to lessen the penalties for certain crimes including pissing, shitting, and whoring in public. Under the old law, these offenses were punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1000 fine. Under the new law, these disgusting acts will carry no fine whatsoever.

Here’s a fun list of things Denver will no longer consider to be a serious crime:

I am angry at the failed format.

Sounds good to me!

One step closer to libertarian utopia

Is this the new Mayor of Denver?

I guess it means all Indians living in America will move to Denver Colorado

Making it illegal to sleep/piss/shit outside kind of just makes being homeless cyclical. If that stuff is illegal then you're inevitably going to have a criminal background because you're homeless, and if you have a criminal background then you probably can't get a job.
IMO you should make it legal (in a practical sense) to be homeless or do something about it, even if that just means culling homeless people. The way things are now is just inconsistent.

This is going to cost a lot of tac money to clean the shits up so denverors are not going to be happy.

They can go to the public toilet or shop toilets.

Fixed that for you

Laugh now. India is set to overtake China as the world's #2 superpower in the next decade.

DISHEARTENING NEWS

Thank you.

>(((Mark Silverstein)))
wew

(((Mark Silverstein)))

Travis poster #1 ruined Travis posting and if you are him you should be bathing in the trash can with your ponyfucker friends.

oh boy nobody mentioned the jews yet, better shoehorn it in by with my lame may-may from 2005

I don't know about Denver but on the east coast you really can't take a shit anywhere unless you buy something. Some fast food places you can get away with it if you have a cup from there.

I'm sorry that you feel triggered, xir. Perhaps you'd like to relax in a designated safe space for mentally challenged.

>>>Holla Forums

Nice pic commie fag. Is it for ants?

Guess who's number 1 on my shitlist?

Lel they like to joke about the shits.

City of Chicago has made it illegal for a business owner to deny use of the bathroom. Even if they are not a customer nor plan on to. You can literally walk in and demand to use the bathroom

(((The Jews Now Own Denver)))

Is it that hard to construct a few public bathrooms. What the fuck are they smoking?

legal marijuana

I don't see the problem with that. If you can't afford the few cents to flush a toilet and run a sink, man, cut your losses now and get out before your incompetent ass runs your business into the ground. And in the case of food places, when people come in and just ask for a cup of water, now you can hand them a cup and direct them to the bathroom instead of using the soda machine in the back because the one in the front doesn't dispense water.

The objection is more to do with the undesirability of some clientele, I believe.

Cannabis oil and cannabis distillate.

Bums, crackheads, herion users, all those undesirable can now enter your private business and can demand a free service.

back to choking down cocks

Remember that third worlders will turn every country they enter into something resembling their home toilet; if they are enabled to do so. Lowering of standards for sanitation, business practices, higher crime and corruption, nepotism and inferior race tastes.

That's what is so GREAT about the USA, tho!

And yet some of them are too lazy to go public toilet room.