Rely meks u tink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5RP1CPpFVE).
youtube.com/watch?v=lX_pF03vCSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get fucked Intel!

How's the NetBurst 2.0 fairing? Still getting 80c+ temps with an Noctua cooler?
Don't forget to pay double the jew to get 5 extra frames per second!

AHAHAHAHAHA

Same performance in "real world" for half the price (5960x costs $1k). I guess you won't receive your paycheck this month

The shitposting wars will be great.

As expected, AMD launches sloppy as fuck. The benchmarks seem to be all over the place, so I'm sure there are plenty of issues to deal with.

That's what Intel cocksuckers believes it's all about. Why not demonstrate that their own beliefs are wrong?

amdfags will be quiet for a while
eat that curry ice cream while waiting for vega and more shilling ;^) pajeets

sorry if you're to dumb to read and understand graphs
it's common for amdfags

Everyone in here trying to be smug about some cherry-picked benchmarks should be ashamed. AMD being competitive with intel is good for everyone because it pushes them to actually improve their processors and to drop their completely ridiculous prices. Don't jerk your kike dicks too hard and lets see what happens.

That's just embarrassing, I don't really understand why Holla Forums has such a hardon for intel. Especially when intel is so anti privacy. Then again it could just be a couple shills that patrol the threads.

Not an argument.
The Ryzen 7 1700 is 1GHz slower than the 7700k, performs pretty much the same in games and destroys it with rendering (youtube.com/watch?v=V5RP1CPpFVE). Are you mad?

No worries m8, I'm still with my Phenom II X3 and waiting for the Ryzen 5 series to come up.

:^)

So... literally no different from the posts that's been circulating for months on now how Intel is a failure because Ryzen performed a bit faster in some games, under some specific conditions.

I mean I'm all for flicking Intel on the nose to make them gtfo their comfort zone, but this is literally just Intel-level AMD shilling where people claim AMD to be the new god of everything and then conveniently ignores any evidence contrary to their perceived reality.

Not 4D chess yet, but they are getting smarter about their direction.

Yes.

Gonna stop you right there, no one has said intel is a failure, if they have, they have not chosen their words carefully, because Intel is the standard by which we are pitting Ryzen against and thus that statement makes no sense.

I think it is much more accurate to say that people are excited about AMD actually being competitive in the CPU market for once.

AMD IS FINISHED
Muh gaming!

massacre

No one is saying that Ryzen is a pro god, but everyone was skepictical and Intelfags tought it was gonna be another FX.

Bear in mind that bench tests and Guru3D test for DX12 games, 1800x performed on par with 5960x (which is almost triple the price) or even better.

Also there were tests for i7 on the 300 to 500 dollars range that performed almost the same thing for games.

Guys, let us be honest here, gaming is degenerate. Gaming benchmarks are just for fun. What really matters is video encoding benchmarks. AMD easily beats Intel here. Did you know I can encode twice the amount of interracial dating documentaries in half the time with Ryzen? Louis and I will have so much more free time!

Why would anyone in their right mind use proprietary algorithm for compressing files. This benchmark only applies to normalfags. You should be ashamed for posting this, Stallman will haunt you tonight in your dreams.

lol at all these retards who cant take a picture without showing a terminal on top, and one even has to edit his shit after to remove private data

wew hilarious

This is me

You are right about the private data thing, although I just removed a username. The point the terminal was to show that I wasn't some fuckboi amd shill. It's all about context fam

dito has

You still don't get it do you.
Please tell me how those number are computed ?
It would be intel I would be asking you the same question.
All these grahs for muh cores, muh dual gpus, are pointless, software still doesn't exploit correctly hardware that was made 6+ years ago.
An we can't because we don't have the fucking manuals and control over the firmwares.
When will you pajeet level autistic bitches understand that.
The only reason I buy any x86 cpus is the price thus using amd since it almost the same shit has intel.

D R O P P E D

What?

He's mocking someone who would pay $600 more for a processor that would run an obsolete compressing program (winrar) 10 seconds faster

bruh

Ryzen can't even go past 4.1ghz because it gets too hot.

People still uses winrar?

Why hasn't anyone benchmarked arma 3 on ryzen ??????

its one of the most cpu intensive games out there.

apparently optimization doesn't exist in the lands of Holla Forums

Crit TV's video has arma 3 graphs

No. It's just a game with an engine that is as old as the original Half Life engine that has been added and improved upon for 30 years without actually optimizing the engine for more RAM, cache, CPU speed and threads, etc.

A strong GPU wins Arma 3 in singleplayer. A strong GPU and CPU wins Arma 3 in multiplayer. In the end, the netcode with 120 players will still give you 30 fps with lowest graphic settings.

But can it play a Supreme Commander FAF 4v4 Seton's Clutch game at +10 after 50 minutes?

Get back to studying, Chaim.

what are those numbers anyway? Frames per second? I thought 25 fps is enough for the human eye to see pictures in motion. I think tvs even run at 50/60 Hertz

oh yes and I believe it is only half pictures so basically 25/30 Hertz (or frames per second)

Why you're only posting in 1080p? I have 4k TV and in 2018 the 1080p TV will be so outdated, starting in this year.

AMD is very good, cheap and worked even better in 4k tests, 1440p tests, higher resolutins than the old 1080p and still good in 1080p and cheaper.

But I'm not AMD fanboy, i had Intel too but i sold my old PC gamer to get more money and buy the best 4k HDR TV Samsung KS8500 in december of 2016, now maybe i will buy another PC and i will have AMD and Intel Choices, my target is 1440p and 2160p (4k)

But i don't want to be viewed like arrogant or richfag because I'm not rich, I'm only talking about 1080p starting to become outdated because even consoles are starting to be above 1080p and wanting to be 4k, like Playstation 4 Pro an Xbox One Scorpio

But 1080p could be good because is very cheap for everything now, 1080p TV are cheaper now while the 4k will start become the standard, 1080p GPU for computers are cheaper now and will play the games.

Why won't they show it against the i7-4790k?

AMD is really working better at higher resolutions than 1080p like 1440p or 2160p 4k and is working to fix the 1080p with drivers and updates since everything is new and the tests were made to optimized drivers and updates for Intel instead of AMD

Nope, winrar is more important than all video editing softwares combined.

#Rekt AMD fanbois

/thread

pls lock this thread

If you meant compression in general then I would agree. However there are newer algorithms that are way better (faster,higher compression,open source,etc) such as 7zip, FreeArc and lzip just to name a few. Os anyone using or caring about Winrar (especially in $current year) needs to dance the hang man's gig.

7zip has no recovery record. --> Not suitable for archiving or encrypted storage.

Related: youtube.com/watch?v=lX_pF03vCSU