Blue haired Girls (naked or clothing idc)

Curvy prefered.

kys my fam

all caucasians are shaped like planks
fight me white boi

You have poor taste in the girls with artificial coloured hairs.

All of these women are dead now.

What alpha/pol/ack will marry these Aryan women?

I miss the days when colored hair was a symbol of counter-culture and mental illness.
Now it's a huge red flag denoting SJW tendencies and, well… ok maybe some things haven't changed.

Like, it's not hot for me it's fucking retarded, I'm just looking for a picture of a female curvy, short hair (blue) ((op here)

I'm in a similar situation. I actually think dyed hair is adorable. Blue, purple, red, white. It's cute. But now dyed hair just means "I AM A STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMAN OF COLOR WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN!"

Today mostly women are slutty.

>>7185273 To be fair, men have become less desirable hence the need for multiple partners

This, tbh.
Women are a reflection of the society they find themselves in. They have no free will or individual thought to speak of, they just follow the trends that suit them.

If it were trendy to be a chaste, traditional woman, you'd see a lot more of those. But such behavior is frowned upon in today's society so you see almost none.

Fuck outta here, BLUE IS PURE.

I blame Miley Cyrus. A generation of girls watch her go from a wholesome Disney star to…
I cannot logically describe Miley Cyrus

She is super messed up so that's why you are unable to describe her logically. The jews broke her like a clock.

her daddy must be so proud.

Niggers project their inferiority complex onto whites by making claims of "white supremacy". You can tell this because everytime they want to brag, it always involves "muh dick". They never mention anything about computers, weapons, medicine, chemistry or space travel. Their biggest achievement is something that was given to them by birth. Congrats nigger.

pic related: you're way to the left off the page.

Reggae is pretty cool though. At least the old 60s/70s stuff.

Guns were made by chinese
computers japs started them
Arabs were renowned for their knowledge of medicine in the old world
There were a disproportionate numbers of indian scientist involved in the apollo flights.
face, white boi, all your race is good for is robbing other people's achievements and calling it their own.
Columbus even claimed to discover the new world when there were already a shit tonne of Amerindians living there.

Oops.

Did someone make an accident in their diaper again?

something like that

There are no "penis issue's" user.
Shes a girl,and the only issues are with those of no experiance with femaes that dont appreciate a pudgy pussy.

I never said anything about a penis issue, only about a diaper issue. I am wondering if someone needs a change again.

closet to blue hair I can find at the moment

Still no niggs on your list there. Stay mad muh dick.

Arabs were renowned for their knowledge of mathematics, medicine and alchemy. But that, my dear sir, was before they got fanatic religion. Muslims of that time weren't fanatics.

Not really, no. First of all, plenty of discoveries were made by white people.
Also, what you are calling "robbing other people's achievements" didn't really happen. White people get credited for something, when they improve it significantly.
First known computer was analog, found in, IIRC, aztec ruins. Worked in base 8.
Modern day PC architecture was devised by a Hungarian fellow, A certain John Von Neumann. Although there have been some slight changes, his architecture is still the basic blueprint for how computers are put together today.

… I could go on and on and on, but frankly, you are a racist idiot, therefore it would be a waste of my time.

how about blue eyes?

I have a pair. I like the look.
But I don't mind dark, brown or green eyes either.

I mean… a green eyed redhead is fine too

this guy gets it

I would. Repeatedly. I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god.

someone needs to leak her nudes

indeed. if Paige and Charlotte, why not her as well?

Kek

and you'll notice that none of those groups you listed are niggers.

hey man, I love Becky as much as the next guy, but I'm like 100% sure she's no virgin. she started wrestling at age 15 in an otherwise entirely male scene and apparently did some drugs too. she's clean now though.

Her slight heterochromia is triggering my tism.

It's triggers my semen

Speak English, you fucking nigger

pls shtap

Got some undercuts in there too!!!

FUCK THE #2012CultureShift!!! Tumblr used to be THE BEST before it got invaded by Feminists and SJWs!!!

If she moved her arms in, would doggo die?

Juvia's kinda cute.

Come to think of it that show has a few qts with blue hair.

Should have spoilered that dude, not cool.

OP your taste sucks

I see you Michael Cera

poastmoarbewbs!

BUMP

FUCK YOU! Get out of here you worthless piece of shit! Fucking faggot!

And that's a good thing unless you're gay or emotional.

If you're gonna start nit-picking then the girl in OPs pic has cyan hair, not blue.