HAPPENING THREAD

Trump is reading Croocked Hillary's emails on live tv. Is anyone else getting comfy?

Jesus christ I love this man.

Is there a source? link?

It's going to be a joke, you simp.

Sage until sauce is posted

Sam hydes show at 12:15 fam

#WheresHillary trending on twatter right now. SOmething to shitpost while waiting for speech sauce.

Sam Hyde and Milo Yiannopoulos, two unfunny faggots trying to suck Trumps teat.

Did anybody win that 2 grand from that unfunny faggot and his stoner groupies?

link or gtfo>>7184833

pics or it didn't happened

SAGE AND REPORT

thats a fancy looking toilet…..

So then that means there is nothing secret in them, and thus the investigation was a farce then. Glad to know that Trump is a liar.

The world is a dangerous place, user.

Yes and? Am I supposed to be packing heat? 'Cause I already have a nice Glock 12 for that. Solves all the problems. Or you meaning Trump is a known knave and liar, except whenever the pigs go after him for being another fat man in a suit?

user, that's not exactly what I mean when I say the world is a dangerous place…

I mean you should collect your shekels and walk away from a life of shilling while you still can.

Will you also have us know that you were top of your class in scout sniper school?

Fuck snipers, bunch of gay ass pansies. You know how much they shag under their ghillie suits?

And I pronounce you a black knight and a ronin. Ah, how personal insults have changed throughout time, from once a measure of a man's loyalty, to the size of his dick, to his orientation, and now to his profession.
How very Indian of you pajeet. Do they have a designated shitting spot for shill of the month over there in Calcutta?

Fuck sam hyde in his unfunny faggot ass and all his degenerate stoner groupies too. If only his jew hags were mildly attractive and didn't look like you average hollywood d-listers who come from Wisconsin to follow their dreams.
HAHAHA

webm caps?

You could have chosen any other profession.