Should we bring back slavery?

Should we bring back slavery?
poal.me/20r1po

Yes.

Yes,free the negros was a big mistake.

Enslaving negros was a mistake in the first place, they should have stayed where they belonged. Women on the otherhand deserved to be enslaved

You know,Lincoln had planed to send every African back to Africa,but after Booth blew his head off things went down hill.

But yeah we shouldn't bring slavery back it always ends badly… But we should genocide everyone who isn't white.

But only in white countries,cuz I'm a nice guy.

White is Right
White is Might

Yes.
If not, at least send them back.

No. First off, slaves are completely inefficient workers. Second off, it's better in the long term just to deport or exterminate all the niggers.

no just repatriate them to the native countries

Slaves are patrician.

It would take 1000 niggers to equal the cotton-picking power of a modern combine harvester.

Yes for the white criminals but sterlise and deport the non-white people out of country. We don't need the non-white people because it is a mistake in the first place.

Slavery hasn't left, these days slavery is more subtle than it used to be. We all are slaves to oligarchs and international speculative capital holders. We make money for them while they control media, have luxurious fallout shelters, best medicine, education and security. The divide between ultra rich and general population will only become more pronounced and when automation really kicks in there will be no more use for us and everyone will be as useless as niggers and fit for extermination.

nice ip logger faggot

i remember when i was young and naïve enough to thing people couldn't be that bad

The corporal punishment need to be legalised to increase productivity and efficiency in the businesses.

Only for women.

May you please explain why it is for the women only?

Ever had to work with or deal with women?

You can work with them without enslavement

It was never gone to begin with.

What if the bussinesmen want to punish the men for being lazy?

Yes, They were always trying to chat and get to know me. I had to stop wearing cologne

Wait the cologne actually works?

It's the stench of freedom

do u want to be a slave?

No, but I would willingly pay 10% of all my income to fund the government forcibly if necessary kindly enabling all the poor downtrodden black masses to effectively assert their land rights back in the Dark Continent by providing one-way transport there OP.

Fuck yes it works. As an icebreaker. Give a girl you haven't seen in a while a hug with cologne and you'll probably get a "ooh you smell nice"

Bam, you now have an opening for conversation.

I just read that in my Eastern European Men's school voice.

kek

>have 3 girls at separate times, same night, rub on me telling me I smell soOoOo good
>retain money

If we believe in self-ownership, then being able to sell oneself into slavery should be allowed. Naturally, the master should also be able to sell his slaves without those slaves' consent. The children of slaves, however, should be put up for adoption. No one should be born into slavery.

Honestly, as long as you have decent owners, slavery doesn't sound that bad. We should bring back slavery but also have "slaves rights" to protect slaves from abusive owners and legislate a set of rules and regulations for keeping slaves

So i can finally have buy friends…

Good points.
Also slaves should be given a chance to buy their freedom.
People unable to pay their debts should be enslaved and sold to the highest bidder.

Hollywood trying to push its political agenda has painted slavery in negative light.
In fact, the poor will always be slaves to the rich, either directly or indirectly, why not see things as they really are.
Some people would lead much more fulfilling lives as slaves since many people arent capable to properly think for themselves and without someone to guide them end up as someones useful idiots anyway.

Fun fact: In ancient Rome slaves could own their own slaves which in turn could own their own.

if this poll says yes, does that make slavery llegal?

Slavery is called capitalism and if you aren't rich if you don't have properties to rent or money to play around then you are a part of the working class and you too are a slave to capital holders stop thinking about race that just breaks us down divides us and we are easier to control if we rebel and take everything from the capital holders we will truly be rich all and not slaves of no one.

Seriously, learn to write, commy nigger. And then stop being a commy, nigger.

The wagecuck screeched.

Lets talk when you'll stop living on your mom's neck.

Should the non-white people be allow to sell themselves into slavery? I would rather to have white slaves than non-white slaves. White slavemen would receive the free houses, a week work off every month and food on my land in exchange for their 5 hours for 5 day works at no cost.

We should enslave the jews

Slavery is part of human nature and the British fucked up when they got rid of it. I think that typical slavery can be bad but there are plenty of people out there who would be more than happy to trade freedom for being cared for and there are plenty of people who would be happy to have slaves if not for the stigma placed on it by society. The following can also be applied to any/all pets/livestock. People should have to get a license before being able to own a slave and should have different licences for different kinds of slaves (working slaves, pet slaves and so on) and slaves should be tested for capabilities, inabilities and defects then marketed accordingly.

only at the cathedral of misogyny