Stand or sit to wipe your ass?

Holla Forums, are you faggots part of the sitting to wipe master race, or or you a degenerate stander?

lol faggot

I squat since my shits are usually big and wet. I like sitting but one time shit was real big and I accidentally erected my penis so my balls and dick got covered with shit

Wasteful fuckers

does your dick and balls erect backwards or is your ass in front of your dick?

I climb up my window curtains and slide down.
It's the only way can I feel clean.

Both.

This tbh

i stand and push my ass back into my hand
im more or less wiping just inside my sphincter on the real hardcore wipes
sitting is for nasty niggers who walk around with dirty butt
standing gives you the positional flexibility you need to get those strong truewipes

DEGENERATE

not shitting in a plastic grocery bag and throwing it in the neighbors tree.

That's actually a good idea.

I love you, Holla Forums! Now I know I am not alone in the universe.

You get to admire your body's work, and it's what I'm used to tbh.

Do you also wipe your bagina like the woman you most likely are?

Pathetic.

I don't like touching the toilet seat with anything other than my ass, so standing up then take a shower.

If it was a clean break I just lean over on my left buttcheek. When it was a bad one I start sitting then finish standing.

This. Anything else is degenerate filth. Walking around like a shit stained ape.

jesus Holla Forums you poor fuckers are so inefficient it's sad

jesus Holla Forums you poor fuckers are so inefficient it's sad

one of each

I sit.
the end

Standing up is way more hygienic.

There's no way you get your asshole clean standing . People that stand are walking around with shitty underwear all day.

I wipe until I see red, that way I know it's clean.

this

There's no way you get your asshole clean sitting down.

Installed a bidet. Now I just dry up after a rinse… Nice.

how is it even possible to wipe while sitting? I just don't undertstand the mechanics of it

i always stand up, it makes it much easier. tbh most people who sit to wipe probably dont wipe thoroughly

What are you, some kind of barbarian?

Standing up and inspecting your shit is, proportinally to the work, the most healthy thing you can do.

I have trained my cat to lick my butthole clean, every time after I land a turd.

True, i've been shitting dark dark stool for years now… sometimes it's diarrhea other times it's sticky AF but it's always almost close to black. Sometimes I actually piss from the arsehole. A hosepipe of unlimited shit. I can shit twice a day, and I can go three days without shitting. Weird. But yes, you have to always inspect it because it's not only interesting, but also brings some self reflection as to where and what you are doing in life. As well as making sure you've wiped properly.

a-am I supposed to touch it?

what a shitty thread

what is this wiping of which you speak?

I sit and wipe.
I lean to one side; lifting one ass cheek off the seat. Then I use the hand on the side with said lifted ass cheek to fetch toilet paper. Then ninja its way between the seat and my ass. My other hand doesn't touch any of my ass or any toilet seats.

fucking normies get out

I was wondering much the same, Leonidus-user.

it's apparent that some people sit

I use the shower head because I'm an intellectual

Poop

I prefer to keep my fecal residue away from my genitals as much as possible.

h-hot

Indeed… this makes my penis turgid

THE GAY COMMUNITY