Are there good jews?

Are there good jews?

This one by pajeet is good.

There are. Specifically the ones that are unaware of their heritage.

Maybe but there are no good Zionist or communist .

well there are lampshades, OP

Jews are great

(checked)

A good jew is a dead jew

Only good kike is a dead one.

Jew detected.

no

only one

No. They must be exterminated like vermin.

How can nobody mention our best Jew?

Seldom

ding ding ding

the only good jews are the ones people hate, since they have the balls to get money.

no

Source: jew

Dead ones.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a zionist

This is darn catchy, isn't it? If they had this in the 1930's, I'm sure the Nazis would have been cool with The Jews.

Sure, about >6 million of them hehe

hi newfag

I agree. Jews need to have a homeland so we have somewhere to deport them to.

i like how considerate the mentally ill are that they tell you from miles away that they're batshit insane

your mother's pretty good in bed if that counts

that's dumb tbh

Visiting genital mutilation on baby boys is enough reason for me to hate them. You pretty much cannot be a jew if circumcised. So yes, there are no good jews… and I say that as someone who eats (mostly) Kosher for health reasons.

Sure, for example I am jewish and I am a pretty swell guy. For every anti-white kike there is ten self-hating whites, but Holla Forums doesnt care about that. It is true that media, banks, etc are kike controlled, but that is normal: intelligent people tend to use their intelligence to manipulate others, this is not a Jewish only trait. If they cared to look, they'd see plenty of cucked jews everywhere, specially Israel and also plenty of prowhite, antiliberal kikes. Oy vey.

Sry I meant:
You pretty much cannot be a jew if NOT circumcised

Nice trips but you are kinda going full retard: pretty sure when someone here says JEW they mean ethnic jew and not believer of Judaism.

True

Wrong

They are called traitors.

mods are fags

What ethnic jew doesn't get cut even if non-religious. Even goy americans are cut due to the influence of jews wanting to avoid being identified the next time goys go 14/88

I call bs.

Hello Imkampfy. You are right, but you are dodging my point: Holla Forums unironically believe all kikes are puppets of some hivemind of pure evil. You will see them rationalize the origins of niggers', shitskins' and feminists' hate/stupidty, but kikes don't have that privilege: they are evil, period. Nevermind many preWWII horrors are mistakenly attributed to kikes, nevermind that nowadays kike is brainwashed as anyone else by the Holohoax, nevermind all contributions of the jew to science and social advancement. Now I understand the reason behind not trusting us: many of us are pretty good with words and we like manipulating people. Just like women, this comes from our circumstances: we are bith physically weak, and both have a gift: they have vaginas and we are good at jewing. They whore themselves out and we jew people up. Its just a mechanism of survival. But to see us as some pure, objective evil is kinda silly.

In Europe it is quite the opposite. My grand grandparents got fucking shoah'd in the Holocaust that didn't happen, neither my dad or his brothers or me got cut at birth. It is a religious and social tradition in fully jewed circles, the few kikes thrown around Europe won't cut their kids unless they are believers.

yep. im jew as well, not cut as my family stopped being religious under communism which persecuted anything religion.

No.
/thread

/thread

samefag

Wrong, jookun.

yeah ok dipshit

samefag