twitter.com/GeoffThorne/status/795846453268660224

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EOuDG
twitter.com/KurtBusiek/status/796109594900635648
twitter.com/ZacFinkenstein/status/796110023659290624
archive.fo/ryQEW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh…. who's Steranko?

Wait Frank Miller is voting for Hillary?

agent of shilds artist & Kirbys inspiration for mr miracle you pleb

I don't keep up with Marvel anymore. Much less agents of shield.

Frank Miller has been a huge faggot for a while now.

Fuck's sake, liberals. Not doing a whole lot to play down those rumors about the DNC being a satanic pedo cult.

I thought he had that batshit insane rant against Occupy Wall street. What made him do a 180?

Buddy it's pretty much confirmed.

nigger hes fucking CLASSIC Marvel

archive.is/EOuDG

Wait was Kirby that buff?

Get out

Cancer, most likely

Yeah as said. It ain't pretty, but check the Podesta thread on Holla Forums.

No, he also wasn't a fucking fanatic.

went to hotel comic convention once
steranko was there giving autographs
next day I was checking out of the hotel and saw him in line in front of me
nigga had to check himself out of the hotel
thought they had assistants for that shit

Please kill yourself

Have you ever noticed that in any industry – be it in video games or movies or here in comic books, the loudest, most obnoxious, pushiest, SJW assholes represent the positions that require the least amount of effort?

Like comic book writers such as Busiek here, Waid, and Gaiman.

Take your pills, user.

Yes trips, that and I'm sad cuz I used to admire these people. Never have heroes, they will only let you down.

twitter.com/KurtBusiek/status/796109594900635648
twitter.com/ZacFinkenstein/status/796110023659290624

Hes still chimping

Nah he's right, you don't deserve to live.

As if that fatso would know what Kirby would think, he never even met him. Unlike, you know, Steranko.

I was mostly referring to Waid, Busiek and the like. I loved their works growing up so its sad to see they are a bunch of cunts in real life.

I agree it shit is pretty damn rustling. Generally speaking. i detest people who try to use dead people they've never met as an excuse to shit talk other people. Unless they spent their lives preaching their beliefs to the masses, then you probably I have no idea what they'd say or do in a particular situation.

Even then, you have no idea when or how people are going to do a 180.

Honestly seeing what Busiek said sounds disgusting. That's just fucked up.

Meh, everyone lose their shit for anything nowdays, if there is a black character or a jew someone loses his shit, some author says something remotely sjw, we lose our shit, if some author says something pro Trump some people lose their shit, someone post it here and so on.
Internet is the culture of losing the shit.
The worst part is that people nowdays have so fragil opinions that they can like the work of an artist if said artist has different political opinions than them.

For me its not the opinions that matter. Hell I like Alan Moore's work even if I don't agree with everything he says. The problem is that these comic book writers like Busiek are behaving like jerks. Busiek using a dead man to prop up his own views and threaten the life of another is disgusting behavior that should not be tolerated.

Personally, I don't mind an artist/writer having different views than mine, but it's when they let their views poison their work that I get upset. But I agree that people can get too swept up in worrying about others' political opinions.

Jack Kirby was a liberal democrat, hated Nixon, and was deeply suspicious of politicians of all stripes. Really, there are sources for this:
archive.fo/ryQEW

To say Jack Kirby would be "pro-Clinton", or even "pro-Trump", is doing a disservice to the man and his memory. He wouldn't have liked either candidates, and certainly would've been distrustful of Clinton.

Also, to say Jack "would break (Steranko) in half like a twig and draw seven pages with (his) blood" is incredibly inaccurate. Jack drew with a standard #2 pencil, rarely inked his own work, and the most finished pages he produced in a single day was six.

Not related but on the new TMNT show Rocksteady's real name is Ivan Steranko. Is that a reference to Jim Steranko?

This is now a thread about how Jim Steranko is awesome.

Seeing so many people in the industry like Busiek throw fits is fucking sad. Zircher I'm kind of surprised by since he's a conservative but he's also a #NeverTrump fag.

That Thorne tweet is just so infuriating.

Considering TMNT references Jack Kirby all the time, I'm going to say "yes".

Based Jim Steranko.

Social media's ability to bring out the Id in people continues to be scary yet amusing.

Not everybody wants to pay someone to do shit they can easily do themselves.

He's so chubby yet so adorable.

I liked him better as a human.
Also, karai was ugly.

Jim Steranko has x-ray vision, can see in the dark like a cat, breaths fire, is impervious to pain, is experienced with fisticuffs and the sword, and cannot be held by any trap or snare.

He is, literally, the most interesting man in the world.

Shes literally keeping Nixon's pals from Operation Condor like Kissinger around her

So they will know that Jim was right…

no I mean I saw brusik retweeting them

its over son

Correction son:

JIM WAS ALWAYS RIGHT!

Pictured here is Jim on his wat to assaulting the super secret Clinton Foundation Compound after the election.

Come on Trump you won, now you need to make Jack Kirby's shit real too mang.

This reminds me of GI Joe for some reason.

Now that the God Emperor has won I suggest we fuck with them. Maybe we can get a hashtag going. If any of you use Twatter, perhaps you could tweet #JimSterankoWasRight at Busiek, Waid and whatever other cucks thought they would dogpile a man whose shoes they aren't fit to polish.

Thanks for the correction sir!

Little cucks just can't handle an artist with THIS MUCH TESTOSTERONE.

mah nigga.

I was actually quite surprised to learn that he didn't actually do that much work in comics. A few books for Marvel, a few books for DC, a few books for some other people and the rest of his art is either concept drawings for stuff like Indiana Jones or else paperback covers

#jimsterankowasright

who the fuck do you think you are leth

He's an idiot, but he's got more courage than most liberals (on Twitter).

dude nobody of those niggers are moving their ass off murrica any time soon

official tumblr news
"boo hoo 3rd party voters are traitors how dare you have your own opinion"

These people invested so much emotional energy into this election that they forgot to check on reality and see if half the shit they are projecting onto Trump is actually true.

The few states where 3rd parties "stole" votes from Clinton didn't even matter. Trump wrapped up the whole thing with enough votes to not even care about Florida anyways.

He may be a jackass for thinking Trump is the worst thing ever, but I have far more respect for someone who says "I'm sticking with my goddamned country no matter what" instead of "OH GOD I'M LITERALLY SHAKING HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE?!"

I love that Peggy Carter quote. She was so inspirational

Frank is trully il now.

Why can't they admit Hillary was a shit candidate?

Fuck these liberal cucks. 3rd party had little to no impact on the votes. Just face it liberals, your candidate was just shitty. And don't give me that oppression garbage most of you fuckers are middle class white women so fuck you.

Because women can't be shitty, you misogynist shitlord. ;^)

Some kind of sunk cost probably. If you say Hillary was the wrong choice then Bernie must have been a better one and a lot of these people have been aggressively signalling against sander's supporters so they don't want to eat crow.

WHY DO THEY BELIEVE A GUY WHO HAS NEVER SAID NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT GAYS, WHO WAS DEFENDING GAYS TO THE ADVOCATE AND PLACES LIKE THAT BACK WHILE CLINTON WAS INSTITUTING DON'T ASK DON'T TELL HATES GAY PEOPLE?!

They're stupid. Try to get them to explain what Hillary's qualifications are and a lot of them won't even be able to tell you the nonsense ones like that she has worked in washington all her life.

How can you be this fucking casual?

Excuse me for not being absolutely enraptured in the history of a failing company.

WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

YOU'RE ON A COMICS AND CARTOONS BOARD AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT COMICS OR CARTOONS.

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

They believe what the media tells them to. Now that the God Emperor is going to be President, he's going to hold them to account.

Please, get the fuck out. If you've never heard of Jim Steranko or his work on Nick Fury: Agent (singular) of SHIELD then get the fuck out. We don't want you here

Because I know things about comics and cartoons while caring about things relating to both but don't know the deep intricate history.

Comics and Cartoons are more than capeshit, ya yutz!

Does this person know that people can elect other canidates in four years?

fuck off.

Has Kate Leth committed suicide yet?

120 million people out of 350 million voted

Its their fucking fault for being smug cunts who used clebs the media to perpetrate this bystander effect

kill yourself

Get over yourselves you pretentious fags.

They'd still hate him anyway if he didn't share his political viewpoints. Here's some pin-up drawings that he did that would piss them off.

Hellcat is now written by Orson Scott Card and drawn by Frank Cho, didn't you get the memo?

I seriously hope this guy is being ironic, but I know he's not.

I like how realistic they are.

That sounds legitimately interesting. Too bad you aren't an executive at Marvel. I'd consider buying a comic like that.

True, true.

Holy shit I wanna see Cheesecake Hellcat and She-Hulk so bad

Eh. I love Cho but Scott Card's kind of a faggot with his Mormonism kvetching.

Of course, anything by the two of them would automatically be better than what they're currently putting out

Did Busiek ever even meet Jack Kirby?
Here's a picture Kirby pencilled and Steranko inked.

He was the better choice. If the Democrats want to win after Trump's Eight Years then they should run a candidate who pushes Sanders' populism.

What about Jim Webb? He has the appeal of the white working class that Trump swept up.

You may be right.
This is the face of a man who gives no fucks.

I doubt it'll happen. If it happens, it'll be a shock to the politicians the same way the election results were. Democrats are just as corrupt as your typical Republican, if not more so. Hillary rigging the primaries proved that.
But you still get all these faggots insisting that if you do anything but vote third party that you're wasting your vote and you're the reason Trump won.

…Man, I was really betting on those anti-Trump riots to cause some kind of Arab Spring-esc revolution. I'm not a Marxist but goddamn, I at least wish Americans weren't so much of pussies. That's what went wrong with Occupy. The real protestors got cold and bored and went home, leaving behind the SJWs to latch onto what remained. We should have doubled down when there was a media blackout so cops could get away with beating the shit out of everyone, but there wasn't. And now everyone's forgot about Occupy, and that's why BLM is insisting cops only go after blacks.

Probably because we have been looking forward to DEUS VULT, you fucking cuckold.

But he's nobody.

He was a good Stalker.

i wonder

user why do you want the cia to topple the united states government and have islamists take over

We might see more salt, as more vots were counted and Trump got the poular vote too.

Same here. It's always refreshing to see something other than shitty smiling potatoes.

We've got tapes of Clinton's Super PAC organising and taking credit for violence at Trump's rallies. This is on tape. Is he really still trying to argue that Trump is responsible for the violence there?

Not even in power yet and he's already fixing our shit up, nice

These people are detached from reality on such a level that they've given themselves schizophrenia.

I didn't mean that I wanted Islamists to take over. I mean I wanted people to come out in droves until we can overthrow the system. We don't have the culture of the ME and wouldn't be in such turmoil like they are right now, but we could still kick a few rich bastards in the balls.

Too bad our culture also dictates that we're lazy pieces of shit that don't want to do anything but laze around.

That could only ever happen if shit hits the fan. Personally, I though a Hillary presidency would start that with her fighting up and people rising up against her in a 2nd American Revolution or a Civil War in which the country splits into multiple nations.

I thought you guys could only do a crusade if the pope said so?

Truly a man among men.

I like to think 'haha, no way' but considering how much rural Americans came together to vote for someone most of them didn't even agree with just to ensure another corrupt politician wouldn't get in power, maybe you're right. Rural Americans have much more reason to riot and protest. They're impoverished and can't necessarily just go back to their cushy homes like the typical prissy hipster city kid can.

Shit has hit the fan enough times, and I think that's why we're here. If pro-Hillaries weren't so brainwashed, maybe this would have happened a while ago. They seem pretty content to pit themselves against the average white man even when he's poor and suffering and can feed his family less than they can.
We've got literal proof of Hillary colluding with the media and the DNC, getting donations from places like slave-infested Qatar, being tied to a long list of unusual 'suicides' dating back to the 80s with Travelgate, clearly attempting to cover up her ill health, and allowing the actions of her rapist pedophile husband. But they'll block their ears and go 'NO, THOSE ARE CONSPIRACY THEORIES! THIS IS THE FAULT OF THIRD PARTIES!' as if she hadn't mocked them when they were still Bernie supporters.
She was the most outwardly corrupt candidate we've had in a while, and people were wondering why people picked Trump over her…?

Though I've still got an unsavory taste in my mouth about Trump. He used to be a typical democrat. He donated to the Clinton Foundation. He thought the Clintons were good people. As far as we know, he was a failed attempt at getting the country to rally behind Hillary, but now that it's revealed she's such a piece of shit that she lost to the impossible to lose to, who's to say that he's not just going to be a puppet? Doesn't it seem a little odd that people, including Obama, are warming up to him so fast after all that was said? Maybe I've been drinking the kool-aid a little too much.

I should also add, this is probably from our bad memory as a country. Part of why I loathe BLM as a movement so much is that they like saying blacks are the only ones who deal with police brutality, and everyone has seemed to have forgotten the Occupy protests. We had a literal media blackout so cops could take the city and beat the protesters shitless, regardless of age, gender, or race (iirc there were cases of pregnant women being beaten as well). Everyone forgot. I guess it's just so easy to blame race than look at the big picture of a corrupt system.

I meant fighting Russia.

I remember those protests. The police brutality was so fucked up. Though I thought the media overhyped the movement rather than it being a blackout?

The media overhyped the movement. But then the police issued a blackout to do a complete raid in NY. Wouldn't let the journalists in and wouldn't even let news helicopters fly over the city to see what was happening. I don't recall much talk about what happened then. Maybe they gave gag orders to prevent people from talking and fueling the fires. Things could have gotten very intense.
But they seem all too eager to stoke the flames of the BLM riots where they happen. Citizens who are focused on racism are less likely to give a shit about what's really going on upstairs, I guess.

I wager that any acceptance of Trump is out of practicality, as obstructing the inevitable wouldn't be constructive to anybody's agenda. And after all the electorial shit-flinging, people just want that shit behind them.

BLM got media hype because Soros, among others, backed the movement to force a federalisation of the police force.

Is that centralizing the police force in the hands of the government? If so that just seems like a way to control the populace with a false sense of security.

Yes. In the US the police is run by the municipalities and states (regular PD and Highway Patrol) and Soros supported BLM to trigger racial unrest so the FedGov would be justified in taking over everything.

Is it the same in European countries?

De bess

Well they can test that out right now using the last 8 years under Obama.

I'm liking this guy more and more.

All liberals are doing is alienating more people from the democratic party (I know because I'm one of those people they permanently alienated). All those people they've insulted and shat on won't forget this shit when the midterms and election season comes again.

Ask a typical Hillary supporter to name one of her policies and they'd look at you with a blank stare.

Jim Webb would actually be a good choice but dems won't pick him because he doesn't fill-in the checkboxes that they look for. Plus, if these petty anti-Trump riots are any indication, the left are going to radicalize even more as the years go on, alienating moderates and becoming the party of welfare minorities, crazy white people and corporations.

They don't care. The remaining freaks I know are hoping things get bad enough that Left Wing Death Squads will become real so they can kill everyone they don't like in the chaos and take their shit. The people representing them don't give a fuck about riling them up too much as a means to hold on to power because they'll just fly out to some island or Europe if things start fucking up.

I fear the more radical the left gets and riots an actual right wing death squad might show up to stop them.

Possibly.

I think that there are Slightly Un-moderate Liberals (Just Kind, but Misinformed Idiots), and then there are pure brainwashed SJWs.

For SJWs this is a ACTUAL religion. I estimate that there are about 1, Million Social Justice Fundies In America right now.

Those guys are nit going away. They won't grow out of it.

But yeah they really may trigger a right wing totalitarian group eventually.

I'm thinking that there's going to be a point where SJWs go too far and will end up permanently damaging the democratic party beyond repair. At the rate of escalation on their part, I wouldn't be surprised if they become a domestic terrorist group in the future.

So it will be like the 70's with all the left wing terrorist groups?

Like let's think logically: At what point in time does it become Religious?

At what point in time of holy book readings, Messiahs, sermons and demons does it start becoming religious?

Well we are past that point now.

Worse, 70s Indoctrination never even REACHED these levels.

Like there where some Messiahs in the 70s, but it wasn't on this scale.

Do you think the internet has something to do with all the new messiahs?

Partially I think. I think it can at least be blamed for allowing social maladjusted crazies to network together.

Of course, that works for everyone, here included.

Yeah, SJWism is like a more efficient version of a classic cult minus a single leader.

Only catholics obey the pope, m80.

I guess ideology replaced the need for a leader then.

There is a reason I said religion and not CULT. Cults are intense like a Firecracker. They burn wildly and intensely then fizzle away.

Religions can be very stable. Though they have a regional "Church Head" fundamentally it's carried by each individual.

The reason why its more powerful then in the 70s is BECAUSE its more stable. An Insane hippies commune runs out of money and applicants in 6 months. A religion is stable requires less constant appeasement and can sustain itself for a long time.

Partly its coming now also because of the much higher atheism, which allows this Religion to fill in the slot where most have some sort of religion (be it Science, Conservatism, Liberalism, exetera).

I finally got it after Trumps election. I thought that this cult would fizzle out. But its not a cult. Its a religeon.

Now you get why you should not fucking ignore them

They have leaders, there's just a lot of them and there's no central leadership. Think Zoe Quinns, you got glib sociopaths on top, amoral strivers in the middle and oversensitive lonely people on the bottom.

And not that many of them, for that matter.

Jack was kind of a big guy. The character of the Thing from F4 was loosely based on him.

But he would never do something like what Busiek suggested. If he were still around today, he would probably hate SJWs.

I think I'm going to buy this

underrated post

SJWs aren't going to be the ones doing anything in the real world. They are fucking spineless trust fund babies whose entire deal is being coddled and utterly divorced from anything resembling real problems. They will continue their wine-soaked rants on the internet.

More actual minorities are starting to understand why the Second Amendment exists, though.

No their out rioting in the streets encouraging violence supporting gang violence from La raza/antifa/BLM

Yes but any pack of idiots can mob a street and throw some rocks around and whine a lot. Most of the riots are just deadbeat college students who think yelling really loudly always gets them what they want. This time it will get them ass-beatings from the police, thus finally proving that the cops aren't biased against minorities.

they said the same in south america I bet then bam retards bomb hospitals in the name of class struggle & people begin getting tossed out helicopters by the Junta

These people belong to the same ideology don't think their not dangerous cus their fucking idiots

These Idiots are idiots but it doesn't take much effort to whine and moan efficiently and ask for legislation to be passed from the unknowing but well meaning public.

Fair point, but there is a very strong difference between South American dissidents and coddled middle-class white kids.

But idiocy empowers all, that is true.

but…female judges…what?