Better than exit polling no way to fake the visual

I just read an article on the upcoming election, and in the comments was this idea. On election day everyone going to the polls should wear red to signify your choice for president. This would in no way be in violation of any campaigning within 100' of the polls situation. I can no way be sure of all the myriad laws in the states regarding this. You might not be able to visibly wear a campaign button or a trump maga hat or t-shirt, this would be a state by state regulation.
BUT NO ONE CAN PREVENT YOU FROM WEARING THE COLOR RED
I have been watching the catalog for days now and have not seen anything relating to this subject, also there is plenty of time to make this known all over the USA.
What does everyone think?

Other urls found in this thread:

blackboxvoting.org
hackingdemocracy.com
votescam.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make you stick out like a sore thumb to get beaten by anti-fa thugs.

Sounds like a great way to get attacked. Gib it most my clothes are red anyway.

Point at the shills and laugh.

I don't care of nogs attack me, I'll get to vote and beat the shit out of degenerate turds on the same day.

Yes goy, don't organize, you will be alienated and possibly attacked. You don't want your friends to think your a bigot do you?

We have secret ballots to prevent voter intimidation. Why so you faggots keep harping about polls?

Yeah because wearing red T-shirt will out you as a Trump supporter, sure

Good thing Americans have the right to bear arms, then.

But there's another problem. Wearing stuff to the polls might be considered a form of political advertisement (which isn't allowed there).

This is what shills actually believe.

Bump and reported.

Sounds like a really good idea op maybe we can have the demo where blue or 'light red' shirts

Some states might disallow wearing of MAGA and other campaign materials, but simply wearing red is perfectly legal. If anybody gives you trouble just call 911 and report a violation of voting rights.

See

If you can wear Trump gear, do it. Not just at the polls. Wear it in your everyday life.

Unfortunately most polling stations don't allow guns either.

OP already discussed that point, shill. Can you read?

Anybody can wear red. There is no law or regulation against that, ever.

Democrats like you can fuck off and wear blue if you want.

The reason I made this thread was not about the current polls. Even trump has been stating that the system is rigged. I read about this years ago FL was a democratic stronghold and the Collier brothers did a big expose and showed how they rigged mechanical voting machines. Here is some supplementary information regarding vote fraud. Bev Harris has also done a lot of work on the subject. I guess all you anons are too young to remember the Bush Gore election as well.

blackboxvoting.org

hackingdemocracy.com

votescam.org

Reported for what nigger? Asking a fucking question? You assholes have spammed no less than 12 poll threads in the past couple days. Always trying to tie in some new angle, yet always circling back to the polls being rigged. What's the fucking point other than shitting up the catalog?

Yes but when people don't even understand how to update their printer drivers, how would you explain to them the susceptibility of black box systems or unencrypted voter turnout? The problem is too complex for the populace to understand enough about it to care, if you can get hard evidence that it happened in the first place which is like capturing a ghost with a fishing net.

reported for being a shill (why are you saging a valid thread?)

There's nothing valid about yet another poll thread, as I explained and you couldn't be bothered to read. Every single thought about polls doesn't deserve independent threads. That kills discussion by splintering all related topics. But it's obvious that you don't care about fostering real conversation and just want the spam to continue as if hammering home the point of "muh polls are rigged" matters. The only shills are you and the other niggerfaggots spamming the catalog.

Implying Antifa are anything to be afraid of where they exist in the US.

Implying they even have a presence outside of a few already cucked cities.

Implying that we should live in fear of leftist faggots.

Get out of here you cowardly slime.

This is brilliant.

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The polls ARE fucking rigged, you dense son of a bitch. Look at the shit between Hillary and Sanders. He obviously got shafted.

Look at the links here

Read em. This isn't tinfoil shit, even Trump himself is getting people to go observe the votes and try and limit shady shit. The two biggest voting machine manufacturers in the US have made large donations to Hillary's campaign. There's just too many "coincidences" to deny.

Either you're a shill, or you need to do some reading.

I will be doing this.

Seems legit. SPREAD IT.

Fuck you globalists.

This is Holla Forums nigger. How do you dense motherfuckers think anybody here trusts polls? You aren't changing minds. It's a given.

No shit faggot, I stayed it's a known fact. You need to take this spam elsewhere. You're the redditfaggots who just discovered "around blacks don't relax" and think nobody else knows.

But great job to both of you for completely ignoring my points in the previous posts. Stay in school!

My red uniform will be the blood of leftists :)

What are you even trying to say dipshit? That spreading the word about corrupt polls is spam?

Fuck off. And you call other people redditors.

Guess I need to buy some red clothes.

Is this a bot????

lel

TOP KIKE

Really great idea, (((THEY))) rely entirely on fabricating a narrative that Trump doesn't have many supporters. That's why they never show the crowds and rig all of their polls.

Those pussies got beat even when they outnumbered 10 to 1. They would never attack a crowd.

Great concern shilling…

bump this great idea

yes satan, i too find that to be full of keks.

This is America. Not eurabia. Antifa has no power here.

Nice D&C chaim. Expecting me to respond with anti american propaganda so we can fully derail the thread ?

Reported again.

If antifa can successfully attack you and not get left a bloody mess than you deserve what ever fucking beating you got.

Hell I'd welcome antifa coming at me armed with melee weapons whilst I am unarmed. I'd win without a fucking scratch.

Great idea.

The nu-right is desperate to identify Holla Forumsacks.
So far they have shilled stickers, "Kek" rings, the daily "far-right fashion" threads about how we should start dressing "fashy" and now they are trying to shame anons into dropping a fundamental protection which has been a part of voting for hundreds of years, the secret ballot.

It fits in perfectly with the repeated shaming and coercion attempts by certain segments of the nu-right, who insist that we should stop proven successful tactics on exploiting the new !media of the internet to promote our candidate and defend him from the left (yes, Trump) and to back to 1970s style street marches, skinheads and Dr Marten boots.

This post exemplifies s the style of the shaming :

Who says Reddit is never right?:

["–]camopolyTX 15 points 4 days ago
This is a shill meme to tie the color red, of Soviets/communism/Russia to Trump/Trump supporters"

Interesting analysis of the situation.

This is the first time I've seen this term used. Indulge me this question: Who and what does the nu-right include and what is its purpose in your estimation.

Where's the downside?

I think their bots are broken again.

shill's are sweating profusely
REMEMBER TO WEAR RED GOY
IT'LL BE THE RED ELECTION!

The Red November?

fuck off m8
The Red Baron is THE most Monarchist man of all history.
So will we.

What sort of retarded shilling is this? Red is just a color. It represents the republican party so Trump picked it.

Now the color has become part of our identity. There is a sea of red hats at his rallies.

If you're getting paid by reply then well done shill, well done.

This is Antifa we're talking about, the guy in your pic could probably take 2 of them at a time.

Reddit being retarded as usual.

You don't even know what you're talking about.

WOOOO

SPREAD THIS TO EVERY WEBSITE!!!! TELL EVERYONE WHAT WE ARE DOING

requesting sticky

sounds like good advice

Hello /r/The_Donald.

That you moonman?

Bump.

Has great potential to backfire. At best, only 10% of voters are going to follow through, just like anything else, so now the media has a gift-wrapped narrative all set to help support them stealing the election.
"Trump supporters were indicating they'd wear red to the polls but as you can see, by that metric Trump's turnout here today was pretty paltry. We also talked to this young lady, decked out in all red, as to how she'd be casting her vote today."
"Whooo, Hillary 2016. I'm with herrrr!!!"
"Well, looks like not even the color red is enough to help Trump in his bid for the White House. Back to you in the studio, Ephraim."

How is this supposed to help, though?

Check the digits
Good idea, share it there too

The media will spin it their way no matter what we do so who gives a shit?
If all we do is sit on our thumbs all day and make no move they'll come out on top.

This is better than inaction.

Just do it, faggot.

Would not work so well. (((They))) would just push the assumption that anyone not wearing red was for Clinton. You would seriously have to get the opposition to wear a color as well and even then you got the whole shy Tory phenomenon to deal with.

Well it is an idea i just doubt in practice it will go so well as being proof of voter fraud or the like.

The whole red == communism wont hold any psychological weight for anyone under 50.

Bullshit. Red is very much associated with Communism and Anarchism regardless of age.

Everyone tweet this to Trump

I would give anything to see that happen.

You’re mentally ill.

No but thanks (1).

Most dummies don't even see communism as a bad thing. I've seen some faggot walking down the hall wearing a giant communist logo on a red shirt on exam day when half the college was lined up outside of the exam room.

Nobody said a word about it. Nobody even looked twice. The point is the stigma of communism has been completely erased so wearing red to support Trump wont make any difference.

I know you're a shill I'm just responding to your bait so other people can read it who might get lead astray by your shilling.

tl;dr: wearing red wont negatively effect Trump by the slightest so frig off you shills, you know red belongs to Trump now and its a good idea so you're trying to shut it down.

Let them come, I'd love to crack the skulls of pet niggers and good lil cucks.

If people didn't see red caps as a sign of Communism then I doubt they would see red shirts that way as long as the red shirts are largely with Trump shit on them.

Nigger Lives Matter would just take guns to polling places and 'scare away' people wearing red. Plus, random's wearing red would get killed.

No point is causing NLM to nig out on election day, at that point it's too late.

topwew

Californian here. Should I move to a state where my vote might actually make a difference?

Also are there laws I need to know about?

Every state voting law is unique.

To those in this thread claiming that it is being used as a way to identify you and hence shame you, likely through negative stigmas, e.g. skinheads and such.

Many of the normalfags out there are only gonna give support to the right more openly if they see others doing it, much like Trump has shifted the overton window the people need to as well. Being more open and perhaps identifiable (in public, of course keep your online or more extreme views anonymous) makes such views more normalised or at least more acceptable which then ramps up from there.

I'm not advocating for some secret Holla Forums identifiers or something, that's retarded, removes anonymity and shows extreme beliefs, hence it'd only be used to track people down or label them as part of an extremist group, not beneficial but highly detrimental.
More lightweight and vague (right in general or with lots of support) stuff such as Trump merch or even just some kind of shirt with a right wing message or slogan is good (look at how successful the left have been with che shirts or stalin merch, it allows them to normalise their views, hence we should emulate that success for our own purposes in normalising right wing views to increase support.

Good. The attacks will justify lethal force retaliation and I can kill me some communist faggots.

In the age of voter fraud, mass monitoring and the pc police. It might not.

Why not just wear a Trump Hat?

Checked, but it's not legal to have anything political within a certain distance of the voting area, including text on clothing.

fun fact, the guy on the bottom right looks like Leonard Nimoy

Just checked my state, not only can I wear red, I can also wear my MAGA hat to the polling station as long as I leave right after voting. I live in Iowa btw, check your local laws

It's a great idea!

Spread the word.

I mean really, you shills are several kinds of stupid.

Look at all those hijabs! Irony, no?