HOLLYWOOD BTFO

ya blew it

It's awful, honestly.

TRUMP TIME

lolberg detected

Whose law and order?

Filter this BLM nigger.

Will Europe be purged from non-whites ?

No. Europe doesn't have the military capability to do it and no one is interested in helping them do it.

Tieless Trump

all speeches will be like this now.

It's a new stage in the campaign fam.

i dont like it

Trump should work on the delivery, it does sound roboticand disconnected from the crowd

Will I ever get my life back on track?

Build the wall

Check out this qt3.14

Trump already has our vote. He needs the votes of cucks and normies now.

Welfare check never comes soon enough, right Jamal ?

Going after the nig nog vote

At least he's dropping the redpill that liberals (and by extension Jews) are the ones responsible for unleashing the groid menace.

D&C the jigiboos….noice

Lots of jobs and riches in Liberia…

What makes you think I'm a nigger? If Europe had the capability to stop the flow, they would. They don't.

It's working.

They have the capability. They just don't have the political will…..yet.

literally where

Wrong…..a few bullets flying in the right direction would have turned the shitskins back

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

No, they really don't have the capability. That's why they don't have the political will.

I wonder what his plan is

wew
Trump going all in

You don't know what you're talking about

He doesn't usually wear a tie with his hat.

pretty easy to get 95% when less than 10% of them will actually vote.

Has a torfag ever not been a fag? Go tell somebody who doesn't know that already.

And every single major city in France, England, Sweden, and Germany would have been up in flames.

It's the same reason why the Republican Party and Trump pander to niggers. They have conceded entirely to their presence and that they cannot be dislodged. It's an admission of defeat, regardless of the narrative that gets spun here.

They don't have the will because they've been cucked to death for the last 70 years by de-nazification and communism.

You are justifying genocide.

It's white hat Trump too. On Trump I think that's Trump's best hat.

Do you not know what preaching to the choir means? Read a fucking book.

Were you the TorPedo spamming CP earlier today?

me neither, but the idiotic majority love it, they prefer a canned speech over his from the heart "speeches". seems like he is trying to find a balance between the Telecrap and his own comments "follow the speech-> comment->follow speech-> comment" so that keeps him on track instead of wasting 15 talking about everything and nothing.

And Eastern Europe wasn't?

HILLARY "RACEBAITING" CLINTON BTFO

are you autistic?

Why not just a blanket ban instead of wasting money sorting through sandniggers?

POOR NIGGERS SUFFERING

no, Eastern Europe wasnt occupied by the (((USA)))

NIGGERS FOR TRUMP!

Then halt immigration. It drives wages down.

free watermelon for everybody

You notice how he said he wanted higher wages for niggers, higher wages for spics, and then just said "all americans" instead of even mentioning those dirty racist Whites?

taking candy from the babies

Is it worth betting on trump winning Michigan? It has 7:1 odds

It's great that Trump is giving so much focus to Michigan, but I wish he'd spend more time in PA too. The whole rust belt needs Trump!

it's almost like he has the white vote locked down and doesn't need to pander to them or something.

Eastern Europe was occupied by the communist Soviet Union. So they didn't deal with communism.. is what you're saying?

Anything to basically not admit that the West doesn't have the capability to defend its racial future, right?

He's spending a lot of time there, so he must think it's possible, but will be close.

What do you think user?

This dumbass is just trying to derail the thread with the tired old "wait for hitler goy" routine. Filter and ignore.

It's almost like the US is a hopelessly negrofied ghetto that is resigned to its coffee colored future. Low energy.

Just the (((USSR)))

Nice catch

lad decent meme
but why have you corrupted holy King Arthur with Trumps image?

"We'll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

———————————————————————

"Treason to the White race is Loyalty to Humanity." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

———————————————————————

"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the White race." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

———————————————————————

"The goal of abolishing the White race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed White supremacists." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

———————————————————————

"Abolish the White Race as a social group" - Derrick Bell, Professor

———————————————————————

"There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states." - General Wesley Clark

———————————————————————

"The White race is the cancer of human history." - Susan Sontag

———————————————————————

"Not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country." - Nicholas Sarkozy, President of France

———————————————————————

"We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him," - Jose Angel Gutierrez, Chicano activist and university professor, from a speech reproduced on page 323 of "Occupied America," by Rodolfo Acuna.

———————————————————————

"We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet" - Kamau Kambon, former professor of African-American Studies.

———————————————————————

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." - Senator Ted Kennedy, speaking to the Senate regarding the introduction of the Immigration Act of 1965

———————————————————————

"Before you can take over our city, we will burn it down." - Minister Malik Shabazz, refering to Detriot, Black Panther speaker.

———————————————————————

"White South African women are lower than rats, closer related to plants, just fit enough to be raped in an act of genus preservation." - Nadine Gordimer

———————————————————————

"You're (White people) on the endangered list. And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving. In forty years or so, maybe fewer, there won't be any more white people around." - Tim Wise, "anti-racist activist"

———————————————————————

"Is it the duty of every good revolutionary to kill every newborn White baby?" - A member of the Weather Underground

———————————————————————

"If you sit in your house, live your White life and go to your White job, and allow the country that you live in to murder people and to commit genocide, and you sit there and you don't do anything about it, that's violence" - Naomi Jaffe, member of the Weather Underground, "anti-racist".

He resonates too well here, if he keeps coming like this, it's gonna happen.

No, the way the state is districted even if you win every other district its impossible to win the state without Detroit.

Why do you think Trump is in Michigan then?

Will the Democrats ever respond to Trump's calls for political corruption reform?

Michigan is full of angry working class white people.

If Michigan were a lost cause for Trump, as he suggests, then Trump wouldn't be there. At least not as much as he is.

So, is Pennsylvania more likely than Michigan? The (((odds))) reflect this at 4:1 rather than 7:1

No. It would draw too much attention to Shillary's corruption. Hopefully, they're dumb enough to, though.

And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

As an anti-White, do you agree White countries should be permitted to say no to mass immigration and "assimilation" without being call NAZIWHOWANTSTOKILLSIXMILLIONJEWS like all the non-White countries are permitted?

Go away white rabbit you're drunk

PA is more likely. I have family in PA and visit frequently. Outside of Philly and Pittsburgh, PA is EXTREMELY white and traditional.

Of course Iran hates America. I hate America. That's a pretty normal, rational position to hold on this board.

JFC shut up dude

Hell yeah Pennsyltuckey!!!

That was a bit shorter than expected. Still a good speech.

Seriously, who do you think you're talking to? Go spam your mantras on social media where they might actually reach somebody who isn't already aware of the fucking problem.

Pennsyltuckey is comfy af

Eat a bullet, yuropoor

WEW LOOK AT DAT ID! (CHECK'D)

I'm an American. I don't like niggers or jews, so that's why I don't like America.

That you immediately reach to slander your fellow Whites in Europe says a lot about you – and outlines precisely why the US should be hated.

Trips confirm. Yuropoor should kill himself for being a stupid faggot

Did the Germans in the 1920s throw away all sense of nationalism just because it had Jews running it?

Why ape Nazi memes when the US killed them for the jews? You living in some kind of alternate universe where the last 100 years didn't happen?

and here is dubs man in his first movie role ever you may spot him in the crowd yank

Very mature reasoning.

Not really. Much of the anti-American garbage on this board are cucked Euros who are jealous that we have guns and they don't.

You sound like a super edgy summerfag who discovered Holla Forums after school let out.

I work as a delivery driver for a Lowe's, in western Pennsylvania and no one I've Delivered to/talked to has ever supported Hillary. I've had many people talk about politics and have similar complaints and openly support Trump. Plenty of bumper stickers and yard signs around, too.
I like the "Hillary for Prison" signs I see, too.
Sometimes I see traffic signs with 'Audit the Fed' and '911 was an inside job' on them, and I know of two that have been on for months.

America doesn't have nationalism. American "nationalism" is just jewish globalism where they flood the planet with niggers.

Guns are not uncommon in Europe at all.
Or someone whose been here before you Trumpfags got paid to be here.

Hover over that ID:
'This useris posting via the Tor hidden service.'

You don't understand the essence of nationalism, you insufferable faggot.

Is nationalism stuffing up the rest of the planet with spicnigger troops and draining other nations like a parasite?

Is that what nationalism is all about? Or is the US a special case where we just ignore that actual track record and racial makeup of the country and imagine it as we would like it to be to make our arguments on the internet more palatable?

Regardless of the ZOG, nationalism is more far-reaching than that. It's attached to the land and people, and no matter what you say you'll be distinctly American – not European or anything else. You certainly can hate Zionism infesting and overreaching American interests, but to hate the land you're from and trying to distance yourself from who you are is pathetic.

There's nothing anti-nationalistic about being a superpower with an amazing military. It's the fact that our interests are being subverted for zionism and a globalist agenda that makes it anti-nationalistic.

oh?
no offense lad but your military is trash
you've lost every single war you've been in when you werent supported by europeans in some way
and becoming a superpower because you're one of the few nations in the world who didnt have their industrial capacity bombed to shit isn't an achievement when you live thousands of miles away from everyone else separated by two oceans
what did america do to further the white nationalist agenda in the 20th century?
>lead a denazification program in Germany leading to mass cuckening of all the germans you didnt just execute en masse because unlike the British and French the americans and soviets just shot all their Wehrmacht POW's

(cont)
>turn Japan and Germany into economic cashcows subservient to you while turning all your allies into debt slaves after allowing them to borrow billions from you to rebuild their shattered nations with interest added on of course you kikes
tbh thats all i can sound off on the top of my head for the 20th century apart from also the illegal invasion of the phillipines resulting in 2 million dead filipinos, the invasion of Hawaii that ended with american soldiers bayoneting the children of the Hawaiian royal family in their cots and the total massacre of their ruling structure to make it easier for you to colonise them and of course the financial and military aid that was given to the communist nutters of the Khmer Rouge for 4 years while they slaughtered about a million of their own people but that was fine of course because they didnt like Vietnam and you had a bone to pick with them

muhh niggers

Americans need to start killing shitskins again

will trump win?