Refugee Propaganda with hidden camera

So I found this while waiting for the bus, it's Syrian refugee propaganda paid for by my tax dollars with a hidden camera above it.

There were no camera's inside the bus-stop, so I know it isn't a security camera for bus rider's safety.

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_on_Shabbat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Might use it just for a video compilation

Everyone who sneers at it will be in a clip for propaganda video

Or maybe they're making a list for who to rape

Yeah that sounds like what art shows of this type have done in the past.

I figured maybe it was for recording vandals, but it's interesting because there were no cameras inside, the poster hanging on the other side was something unrelated. Also the other bus stops that don't have this poster had no camera.

I'm wondering if it's for a video compilation of faces of people who are resisting this fucking refugee brainwashing. legit unnerved tbh.

well, i gave it the finger while wearing a hat with an American flag on it

Technology was a mistake.

Hillary 2016

Sounds like a great Trump ad tbqh.

According to the info I found on this they will show photographs from Mike Appleton's documentary.
They don't specify what documentary it is and I couldn't find any further info, so most likely they'll show still shots from cameras like this one.

Get a group
Dress up as jews
Approach sign one by one and make disgusted faces at it

Orthodox Jews, and spray paint backwards swastikas.

Sauce on comic?

even if it is shopped

Get proactive anons. You wanna be anons, fight the system.

protip: come back few minutes later with covered face, or out of line of sight. Not directly after it recorded you.

How is this legal? I thought it was illegal to use someone's image for promotion without permission from that person, that's why people are blurred out in a lot of live-action shows.

next time you plan on coming to that stop, cover the camera with a piece of really cheap tape. Use the kind that tears up when you try to remove it.

Might as well show some gore or red pilling pictures with your cell phone to the camera, hopefully it affects the person watching the footage.

Make it a hebrew swastika.

In the process of making it they probably get so psychotically mad they just have to fuck it up as an extra snub to Hitler.

I think it them acknowledging that meme magic is real.

I think it's a symptom of their neurosis.

Possibly a covert signal to other jews that it's a hoax.

Definitely could be.

when you zoom in, poster says:

TAKING REFUGE: SYRIA TO NYC WILL ALSO BE ON DISPLAY

so yea, it's just refugee propaganda

they do weird bullshit because they think it protects them from being accused of doing something wrong.

kind of like saying "no homo" before sucking a guy's dick. It's a false sense of protection form insecurity.

look up Jewish light switches to see what i mean.

(checked)
How's the internet at ADX Florence, Ted?

Sneak up to the bus stop and put a piece of duct tape over the camera :^)

But fam technology is on our side.

2016 is 1984.

This one

Says a person posting on a cantonese pig farming forum through a series of interconnected computer networks. Technology is the greatest thing to ever happen to us, just because our enemies use it and you are too fucking low energy and lazy to figure out a way to use it in your favor doesn't mean its a mistake. Luddites are anti-white.

Spray paint it and see if it's removed the next day. If so the you know it's being monitired

Op you fag
do the following

Get some sort of ink/krink designed for grafiti. Using a paint brush/mop, go over the camera with ink. Wear a paper mask, print one out and make it yourself. Dispose of the mask elsewhere. Use gloves.

Yeah, shouldn't this be extremely illegal? Where is this OP? You need to put more info.

If you dress up like a jew and spray paint the swastika they will never release the footage and only report the swastika.

Then they will release footage of every white guy with a shaved haircut who looked at the poster and implicate them.

There is no fundamental honesty among leftists and jews.

Just glue a sticker over it constantly and whenever they take it off put on another one, do a Bernie one preferrably so they can't pretend you are a baby-eating neo-nazi.

There is a lowered expectation of privacy in public. Someone in public can take pictures of almost anything for any reason with a few exceptions. Now if that footage being filmed in public is for profit/a commercial enterprise (ie TV Show) then you need permission to use someone's likeness/image, which is why people are blurred out of live action shows.

you should steal some niggers caprice classic and crash it into the bus stop

Nope, most people are incapable of actually making a swastika, not sure why, but many are unable to draw it.

Wtf

Go there in a mask and destroy it

or tape a swastika over the camera facing the camera lol

Maybe dressed up as jew

Ok ill stop posting jow

thats some kind of plexi/acetate plastic covering that thing, simple graphic ink from a jumbo pilot or marsh 99 will not stain, they design them to be ready to wipe off now

hed have to use etch to actually damage the thing

and no Pollack here knows there way around ink thats more hazardous than a bic, so they definitely shouldnt start fucking with hazardous materials

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_on_Shabbat

My fucking god. That was the most autistic Wikipedia article I have ever read.

These people are our cultural enemies? They seem barely able to survive modern life.

White Traitors. They wouldn't be able to accomplish a third of what they have without the White Traitors Neutral Angels.

Time for a new Dark Ages.

you sure its a camera and not just a light sensor, lots of these boards have lights behind them, and cites are to cheap for a timer, it could be camera it would not surprise me tbh.

my dear goy, you have to get informed about new zion made multicultural mode! this is only to make sure you get the narrative right, we will help you if you don't. durka habeeb.

Bloody hell, jews are indeed a strange bunch.

You should read up on the traditional jewish holocaust. Not the fake camps they go on about, but ancient sacrificial pits of fire where they toss in children and other goyim to appease to their demons. Or their ritualistic kidnapping of children and torturing and bleeding them dry on various periodic dates like "the passing".

Jews are the worst creatures on earth.

rescue bump

rescue bump

Just make or get a roll of small stickers that have the star of david on them.

We should do the same except we use a trump sign or a symbol of a much hated religion (Christianity). And then make our own propaganda with it using select parts of the video. We could place the symbols of Christianity or leftism in a refugee camp for example.

not *this* is what horror movies should be made of. reminds me a little of Rosemary's Baby…the satanic neighbors were Jewish as fuck