Dysnomia appreciation thread

Can we put our differences down and have a Dysnomia appreciation thread ?

Dysnomia the slayer of Pedofags and the confiner of Ponycancer.
Not even the plague that was the constant spam could bring Dysnomia down.

Praise the eternal BO

implying (((they))) aren't eagerly sucking little baby boys dicks

I present this meme to Dysnomia as a peace offering.

Dysomnia if you can see this.
You still haven't delivered on my trips asshole.

Fuck Dysomnia. I hope he dies of rectal cancer.

How long until this board is attacked again by one of his enemies? Total liability, remove him from power and put someone with a brain in charge.

how is this an argument ?
if Dysnomia got replaced, then the enemies of that new BO would shit spam Holla Forums

nice

Dysnomia needs to delete and get the faggots in the teen thread b&. It is just as bad as the pony threads were. All that thread amounts to is just cringe inducing circlejerking.

It's a few posters talking about picking up teens,fucking them, and discussing it. It's far less cancerous than anything you would see on 4/b
"XDD KIK ME @ MY DISCORB SERBER AND GIVE ME FREEE333 STEAM GAMES"
Let them be.

Force anonymous first.

And as a matter of factly, they will never actually pick up teens in that thread retard. It is not a pick up teens thread, it's le cancerous tripfag fap together thread (aka circlejerk faggotry).

This thread is brought to you by, dysnomia

such a faggot. I suppose he tries but he's like that guy at work who eveyone hates cus he always fucks up, but the boss wants to fuck him or is related to him so he won't fire him. not his fault i suppose but still, must suck knowing you're a loser.

nice try, dysnomia

I wish I could kidnap dysnomia so he could live in my basement and hear all the fanfics and slash stories about him and my OCs all day long. I'd feed him only hotpockets and give him a computer so he can make /int/ fags butthurt like during the last raid.

IMO it's definitely a circlejerk and it's cancer. But the pony thread/love thread weren't banned just for being circlejerks they were banned for being really cancerous circlejerks full of faggots which the teen thread might or might not rise to the level of.
I find it particularly disgusting just because it shows there are people that post on this board that aren't mgtow yet.

if dysnerdia were a good mod, he'd have snuffed this little thread at birth. it's not as if he hasn't snuffed other meta/modbash threads recently. his narcissistic side shows again tho'.
i'd bet he thinks he is Holla Forums and without him we'd be eaten by pirates.

Let's stop giving diarrhoea such a hard time, OK? Being a Mod is a difficuly and thankless job as it is.

guise I burned my hotpocket

Eat shit faggot cocksucker.

awesome if true

pedos still post here, and he lifted the pony ban over a month ago.
So if that is why you think he is so great, I have some bad news for you.

My own opinion on him is this:
There are stupid people in this world, and we all have to deal with them. That should be expected and done with grace and patience because it is something that happens to us all. Same goes for people who for whatever reason are in situations for which they have little if any competence. The motherfuckers at McDonalds who can't handle pushing the button that says #4 when you tell them you want a #4. We all have to deal with those incompetent people, and we do so with grace and patience because hell…nobody is good at everything, and it may not be that person's fault that they are totally incapable at that job. And then there are assholes, those people who deliberately go out of their way to be a dick just because. We all know those people as well, and althogh we try to avoid them, nobody is exempt from dealing with them. So when I run across someone like that I try to deal with them gracefully as well.
All that said, Dysnomia is one of those rare individuals who is all fucking four of those things. For people like this, I have no tolerance whatsoever, and I don't think anyone should. I believe it is morally wrong to allow someone with those 4 qualities to be anything short of publicly ostracized and shunned like an Amish horsefucker. He is everything wrong with Holla Forums, and is single handedly the cause of this board tanking so badly over the last 6 months.

Travis posting was ruined by Travis poster #1 if you are him go back to the trash can and fuck you

i wish people loved me as much as they love dysnomia

1. stupid
2. incompetent
3. assholes
4. ???

daily reminder that he jerks it to cartoon infants and fellow ladyboy fucking pedo jim tolerates it
sage for hypocrisy

He'll no fuck off op dysnomia is a faggot for not only spamming and trying to kill Holla Forums but is also an sjw cunt both and you op can fuck right off.