The Ultimate Meme Magic

Mandela Effect: Trump and Pence now referenced in the Bible.

As you know, or don't because kike mods deleting my good threads the Mandela Effect is changing so many things including the bible. Specifically the King James Version.

I've never read the bible in my life but I know something is fucking wrong when the bible starts referencing "policeman," "searjents", and saying "you are born from your Mother's Matrix."

MOTHER'S MATRIX? Matrix has replaced Womb numerous times.

Trump is referenced 2 times.

In 1Corinthians 15:52: In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last Trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

In 1Thessalonians 4:16: For the L'ord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Now Pence is the plural form of penny.
They replaced Denarius(currency) with penny(9 times) and added many new words, Tower, Empire, Castle, Enterprise, Revenue, Money, Estate, Fashion, Company, Country, Countrymen, Riot, Confederacy, Shoot, and Aliens.

One huge verse that has changed that I hear fucks many people up is the the one about the Lion and the Lamb. It has now been replaced with the wolf.

Now I can't verify any of these Mandela Effects since I have never read them until now, but if you are or were a christfag, confirmations would be nice.

From my research, it seems that there are some quantum residue left showing that it used to be Lion and the Lamb. mandela-effect.epizy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=161&ckattempt=1

Funny how the Lion is a representation of god and also the symbol for Trump's Campaign.

He really is the God Emperor.

Year of the Fire Monkey confirmed. archive.is/rlCrT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya
youtube.com/watch?v=SqOnkiQRCUU
youtube.com/watch?v=IsLkP-dq93A
numerology.com/numerology-news/meaning-double-digit-numbers-numerology
biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/11.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/65.htm
pinklotus.org/
8ch.net/x/res/25877.html
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer
cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions
phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html
huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html
zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=dimensions
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=dimension
imdb.com/title/tt2548396/?ref_=cs_ov_tt
imdb.com/title/tt2697688/?ref_=tt_rec_tti
youtube.com/watch?v=anZQOwx7lk8
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY
youtube.com/watch?v=PfSXkfV_mhA
home.cern/topics/birth-web
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/history-internet/
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407539,00.asp
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=81408
whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/11/11/arpanet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
funtrivia.com/askft/Question50007.html
techland.time.com/2012/07/25/how-government-did-and-didnt-invent-the-internet/
cs.ucsb.edu/~almeroth/classes/F04.176A/homework1_good_papers/Alaa-Gharbawi.html
mandelaeffect.com/chartreuse-red-or-green/
biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
share-international.org/
youtu.be/PLAmo2O5deU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_trumpets
youtube.com/watch?v=6f3mPayi53k
web.archive.org/web/20160502163812/http://8ch.net/fringe/res/54577.html
web.archive.org/web/20160502163737/http://8ch.net/fringe/res/63148.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY
tikaboo.com/library/kybalion.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl#Name_origin
books.google.com/books?id=0LY8AAAAYAAJ&pg=PA38
archive.is/tPJV5
books.google.com/books?id=W1wvAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA309
books.google.com/books?id=f-QMAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA63
youtu.be/dEaecUuEqfc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET
reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/2w41bn/ive_always_been_convinced_that_dastardly_and/
sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance
youtube.com/watch?v=yPKlrRwJB8A
youtube.com/watch?v=8yFF2DYAPqc
archive.is/28UxL
archive.is/KcDKm
archive.is/etV5q
conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/10985-the-biggest-conspiracy-of-all-time-in-ct-forums-is-being-spilled-listen-up-tavistock-operations-are-ongoing-updated/?page=1
archive.is/qgrMC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_Eightfold_Path
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha
kxan.com/2016/08/19/woman-kidnapped-and-sexually-assaulted-by-man-in-northeast-austin/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertext_Transfer_Protocol
youtube.com/watch?v=mqmIMvWnIV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s
nytimes.com/1997/09/10/us/hypnosis-may-cause-false-memories.html?_r=0
thezog.info/list-summaries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)
youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s
fringepedia.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OUR HEARTS ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR BODIES

2. Here's some proof of The Lion and the Lamb.

Anyone not willing to take a good hard look at the Mandela Effect is deluding themselves about what the universe is and how it can modify itself/be modified.

I suggest learning about the Planck Constant and the Double Slit Experiment. Tom Campbell is a good place to start.

This isn't /x/ tier shit. This is the "reality" we live in. The sooner you accept that fact, the sooner you can free yourself of Jewish dogma and start saving the white race.

is don and the rest of the family except for one of them going to be killed or something?
is the sole surviving trump going to be "the last trump"?

the double slit experiments is tbh one of the most incredible and possibly the scariest scientific discoveries of modern times at least, if not all of scientific history.
it's so downplayed and so few people ever talk about it though, it reeks of (((suppression of information)))

explain what this mandela effect is in the simplest laymen terms possible and without invoking any youtube shit I wont bother clicking on

Some spoopy shit rigth there.
Imagine if this is what the bible leads up to? Trump loses the elections and Hillary declare persecution of "racists/nationalists" and that will start the countdown to the second coming of christ.

Interesting times.

Basically it's what people think is "time/space glitches".
People (including myself) remember darth vader from star wars saying "Luke, I'm your father" when it's actually "No, I'm your father".

The list goes on but it's one of the easiest exemples

The Lion and the Lamb bit is still a bit iffy for me. The one argument I would make against it is that "the lion and the lamb" is a lyric from the Fiddler on the Roof, so of course popular Jew media would stick in people's minds more than the actual verse.

That forum post about some guy witnessing all his translations allegedly change over the span of a few days is interesting I suppose.

Thousands, if not millions of people around the world have correlating memories that are not consistent with reported history, and evidence that their memories are not incorrect and that history has been changed somehow is plentiful.

Now stop being a nigger and learn about it yourself instead of asking to be spoonfed like an infant.

oh so basically the berensta/ein stuff?

The "phenomenon" got its name after Nelson Mandela died a few years ago and people.could have sworn he died in prison in the 80s instead.

sage

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WORLD CHANGE LOL IT NOT JUST PEOPLE FORGETTING

It’s kike shit.

Life is like a box of chocolates

nope.jpg

FUCK
Something similar happened to me, I remember reading about Stephen Hawking dying somewhere around 2007-2009- only to find out he was alive when I read an article about him

I just say Looney toons…

this level of butthurt just convinces me to think this might be legit

Okay, reported.

Yeah, but it's more than that ofc

what a sad garbage, have another bump

sauce? mother's matrix I remember, matrix in kikespeak is the same thing as womb.
SAUCE??

LARPers go away.

oh and remember that maitreya guy we were talking about a few months back?
you know, the guy who seriously looks like he's the antichrist?
the guy who fits not only the antichrist's decription but also fits the description of the muslim and buddist "messiah"s?
well he's in israel right now performing all sorts of (((miracles))) like "raising the dead" and walking through walls and shit
also he's openly claiming to be Jesus now and is gathering a large following
coming to israel is fucking huge btw
the bible says that once the antichrist makes it to the temple mount, the end of days is only like 3.5 years away or something
theres a wiki article up but it's pretty much about the prophacized figure and not the guy who's actually alive right now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya
you'll probably have more luck googling tbh
spooky shit

Fucking hell, this pretty much confirms it for me

sage

bump

Reported.

bump

I'm getting spooked over here

sage

You're goofy, user.

Wait what?
Who is in Israel performing "miracles"? Is it happening right now?

bump

that would make the holohoax plausible, kill yourself

Look at the shill and laugh.

All you niggers posting about how spooky this is need to look at

sage

Do you want to build a strawman?

sage

You seem like one of those faggots that automatically believe something on the news when it was a false flag even though we were trying to warn you.

Our Universe Changed.

Some people remember the original, some people don't. It is always the parodies and second hand sources(Including memories that remain unchanged.)

Which do you remember? Hitler having brown eyes? JFK having 4 people in his car? Houdini dying early and not living until he was 65? Fucking hell I hope Bruce and Brandon Lee are still alive.

We Are The Champions ending with "Of the World"?

Kidneys not being where the lungs are?

sage

bump

Looney Tunes, the companion show to Merrie Melodies. Which of course was the WB answer to the existing Silly Symphonies as put out by Disney.

"Toon" wasn't popularized as an expression for cartoon until 1988's Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Most people are crossing over their memories of Tiny Toon Adventures, and fail to understand that both Silly Symphonies and Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies where originally used to showcase music that was being produced by Disney or WB.

Literally nothing spooky. Just Mandelafags have piss poor memories, or simply don't know what they are talking about.

Take this

Reported.

The ford and disney ones look like blatant jewish symbolism redesigns to me

bump

w00t

sage

THEY NEVER SAY "MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL" IN THE ENTIRE SNOW WHITE MOVIE.

Stopped reading.

I had read about the Trump and such years ago, was always told it was referring to the Trumpet or Trumpeter, end-times stuff, herald of the apocalypse. Never saw the wolf and lamb verse, though. Weird.

sage

sage

Look at how all the shills come out of the woodwork when this topic is brought up.

sage

bumped, reported and filtered. shill.

sage

Never trust that which is writ by man's hand and claims to speak for God/Elohim/Yaweh/One above ALL.
Tis no more than idolatry, a belief in spirits in the rock.

The Mandela Effect is just retarded. An entire conspiracy theory built around not remember facts correctly.

I've got all afternoon to keep bumping this. When do you get off of work?

youtube.com/watch?v=SqOnkiQRCUU
In this scene she says "life IS like a box of chocolates"

sage

Not the same thing, kike. Reported.

i personally think its related to electric jew brainwashing. i think a large number of people are starting to realize that reality is/was distorted for them.

Reality is running out of narrative/story and has to correct increasingly many 'plot holes'.

I prefer Ezekiel 22:30:
So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it

Trump is the man who will stand in the gap and build the wall.

sage

Yeah right faggots. Kill yourself. youtube.com/watch?v=IsLkP-dq93A

Someone webm this shit. I fucking hate deniers and debunkers.

meme magic is real

sage

I bet you do Mandelafag. Your entire conspiracy theory boils down to "Movie I saw once decades ago as a ten year old isn't how a remember it."

It is a retarded conspiracy theory.

Bump and reported for spam.

Reported for /x/ spam.

>>>/school/

Sage or kill yourself.

Oh boy, looks like we got a bot attack.

Essentially 2 conflicting views in the same universe, as a result of idea crossover

So we look at the first picture. It's a small oversimplified example, but it works. Essentially, each consciousness is its own universe. What we consider the universe is actually a gathering of universes all overlapping each other. This overlap is ideas, math, science, whatever the fuck, each applied to a different conscious. Picture 2 is a chain of a specific idea linking together two conflicting views on the same subject. Essentially, how memes form, it's a daisy chain of people laughing or crying or emoting at a certain thing. For example, some people view Pepe as a smug fuck and roll with the whole avatar of kek. Others still view Pepe as sad inside, and roll with the feels bad man meme

Picture 2 shows this chain. Thanks to how time space fuckery works, the chain actually requires people to believe that it works in the first place. In other words, it's a self-propagating universe.

The mandella effect is another overlap of views or ideas, just given name. That's pic 3.

So which view is correct? The one with the most dominant force backing it up. Correctness is defined by might = right laws. That's how the universe works and will always work. Might = Right.

Mandela shills are mentally defective piles of shit and reality has always followed occam's razor.

Fuck the shills and learn about the nature of what we call reality.

I made a thread about verses of the Bible referring to a trump (meaning warning, in it's proper context, but also could symbolize a trumpet or even a physical being with the name Trump) a couple months ago here on Holla Forums, but it didn't take off.
So I don't think the trump segments are Mandela tier. They've always been there.

But when I found out it was "Wolf with the Lamb" instead of "Lion with the Lamb", I really shat bricks.

sage

sage

Bump

This effect is absolutely real, but bible translations probably aren't the best metric.
The numerous translations make it impossible to determine if a Mandela change has occurred, or if it's just the work of a sloppy scholar.

fug nod my oats :-DDDDD

I can't tell if this is a shill or a triggered sperg.

sage

Wait, wat?
Which verse specifically from which translation specifically?

sage

Trump was chosen.
But not for the purpose you plebs think.
No one will set you free. You have to do it on your own.
Video related. This is how they laugh at you.

Now go back to running in circles fo dat sweet sweet loosh, goy. And be angry as much as you can.

Is this another weird kike cult?

Yes.

sage is not a downboat my slow witted friend

Sperg, definitely

Bump.
I want to know where this wolf with lamb verse is.

sage

This man knows

Visionary dubs confirm

numerology.com/numerology-news/meaning-double-digit-numbers-numerology

biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/11.htm

Sagebot. You'll notice that it replies to every post in the thread.

Thanks user.

Every reply that doesn’t sage this slide thread, you cocksucking faggot.

No problem. Sage, though.

you make up 30% of the replies ITT, most of them are sage posts. What's it like being autistic?

sage

Woops, forgot.

That one is a false alarm, though.
Isaiah 11:6 has always been wolf.

No. it’s still a combination of two verses.
biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/65.htm

65:25 and 11:6.

Are you…. under some sort of oath to do that?

I remember some previous thread about this same stuff, where people who said that they experienced Mandela effect usually have that weird memory where they survived shit that they shouldn't have. Like falling in front of a car and getting up seconds before it zooms past them, a giant crane hook falling next to their head, stuff like that.

The conclusion was that, when you die in one timeline, you awake in another parallel one. And since a lot of people have weird memories like that, and thousands claim that they've experienced the Mandela, and that all those people started claiming that shit around the same time CERN started working, you get the idea what happened.

The world ended around the same time CERN started working. This is the timeline in which it didn't kill us all. John Titor was right.

Who /near death experience in the late 90s/ here?

I went to Columbine HS during the shooting

I remember those threads. They also had a link to the GATE program. Outside of that, the details are hazy.

Nice larping fags tell me how do live knowing your acting like the most pathetic human beans on the planet.
B-B-B-B-But I get payed!
Money gonna be useless in the future when end game is complete

I'm one of the faggots who remembers the ending of Big which apparently never existed.

Also Narwhals (unicorn whales) came out of nowhere, which was strange, since I'd read basically every book about monsters, sea monsters and mythical creatures I could get my hands on.

I saw some UFOs and a ghost/something as a kid (my Mom saw the UFOs with me.) I used to experience street light interference on a regular basis which culminated in me looking at one and thinking it would go out exactly when it did.

I want to believe this shit, but more than that, I want to profit off of it.

Ideas?

Oh, my bad.
I'm not much of a biblical scholar, unfortunately.

Fam…

Where were you during the shooting? Did you hear the shots? Do you have any details to share?

Spotted the jew.

southern part of the school

Nope

Not really, I was one of the first groups to exit the building, I just sort of stood back and watch the chaos ensue.

Not a kike but money is power, if there's some crazy shit floating around that the normies aren't savvy to let's seize it.

I don't appreciate being lied to.

Start doing kundalini yoga

pinklotus.org/

You will thank me

wew, it's easy to spot the shill since he stays just to "sage" people calling him out. Nice way to spend your time shlomo, hope the shekels will make you pass this month :^)

Did you know/ever see the killers? How about the victims? How were you and your friends psychologically affected?

That doesn't sound like some shit we could use to crush our enemies.

Near death experiences, and vivid memories of being able to fly. All anons in those threads had them.

Two from the mid-to-late 90s.

We wont suffer any repercussions because were so clever.
You really think that's gonna protect you from the dankness?

CHECK OUT THE /x/ THREAD

CHECK OUT THE /x/ THREAD

CHECK OUT THE /x/ THREAD

8ch.net/x/res/25877.html

It betters you so you can crush your enemies better

I knew a couple of people who knew Dylan. I hung out with the metalhead crowd back then so we avoided faggots that listened to industrial/rock and similar music. I never met him personally but I probably bumped into him while not even realizing it.

Didn't know or care about any of them

Not at all. Most of us were excited while the whole thing was going down. There was even some shitty death metal band (friends of mine) who made a song about the shooting, and glorified the whole thing. It was pretty lulzy, I wish I had a recording of it.

Should I start panicking?

"Luke, I'm your father" when it's actually "No, I'm your father".

WHAT THE FUCK, just checked youtube, i clearly remembered it sayig Luke, instead of No.

what the hell man

check the fucking /x/ thread it has loads of shit that will blow you away

fight the good fight

Calm down, user! Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.

dont overlook this

GOYS GOYS LOOK WERE SO AUTISTIC TALKING ABOUT MEME MAGIC
GOYS GOYS LOOK AT HOW CCCCCCCRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZYYY
THE CHAN CULTURE.
WE ARGUE ABOUT EVERYTHING
Yet if you do it 4 free we all SIMULTANEOUSLY ignore you
like some professional shill force :^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)
^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)

someone report for spamming.

you sore loser shill

Any dirt on the school? Or was it just a normal high school?

Apparently you missed the thread

no worse than my dream where I "woke up" floating in the living room and something that felt like a tether pulled me back into my bed right before waking up for real.

Reference to how the dead will vote Democrat?

There will never be a half life 3 because We are half life 3.

CERN IS black mesa.

The Large Hardron Collider is the Anti-Mass Spectrometer

Black Mesa created the Resonance Cascade

CERN created the Mandela Effect

It's called HALF-life because HALF of us remember half of life being different via the Mandela Effect Resonance Cascade

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer

cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions

phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

Extremely normal, same social hierarchy as any other HS I suppose. The security after the shooting was pretty ridiculous though but it went away by the time I was a senior, I was a sophomore during the shooting.

now that is interesting, since when I made this in february there was not a single instance of the word "trump" in the OT or the NT and I had to cut it from the word "trumpet"

huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html

zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/

search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=dimensions

search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=black hole

search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=black hole

search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=dimension

I can understand why anons could feel that way, but I posted this because of how I realized how deeply intertwined the events that are taking place are with videogames, specifically with Half-Life, that I know Holla Forums is always talking about and hoping for a sequel (half-life 3) but I came to the realization that We, as in Us in real life, are the sequel. adding to that the direct relation to Steins;gate, this inadvertently yet unavoidably makes videogames and anime real.

PRAISE KEK

Did flying involve something (what you'd consider now) absolutely stupid, like kicking your feet wildly in front of you as a blast-off procedure? Because that did it for me.

On a more serious note, does your mom remember the almost car crash? Because a lot of anons had insanely vivid memories of those near death experiences, while people who were with them tend to have forgotten them. Like they didn't happen at all.

imdb.com/title/tt2548396/?ref_=cs_ov_tt

imdb.com/title/tt2697688/?ref_=tt_rec_tti

Steins;Gate predicted the mandela effect. they run around changing things with time travel to make slight differences that result in things about their world being slightly different in new timelines in which only Rintarou Okabe/Hououin Kyouma has any memory of, because Okabe is one of "the unforgotten" who can remember differences in the timeline. CERN/ SERN. Bragg's / Bragg JCpenny / JCpenney fruit loops / froot loops sketchers / skechers coco puffs / cocoa puffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=anZQOwx7lk8 gematria calculator values?

youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY Cern we are happy video (employee holds up mandela sign)

youtube.com/watch?v=PfSXkfV_mhA

notice how in some frames there are only 4 people. residue of the mandela effect.

I think the creepiest thing about that particular experience was that I was seeing myself from a third person view and every time I got too close to the locked third person view it just switched to a new position.

My front right of my brain starts tingling if I try to think about this too much. Fuck this, i'm going to go play video games. I'm spooked.

CERN created the internet.

or at least that's what the facts are in this timeline.

in my timeline CERN never created the internet.

in my timeline the internet was created in the earlier days of the military to create a new secret more secure form of communication, and the project was used by the earlier hackers who basically found and then began to use the internet for their own needs, and the military did nothing to stop it, but rather sat back and watched. they always wanted others to use it, because look at what it became today. today the internet is the largest worldwide surveilance system where people unknowingly or knowingly give their information to the entire world. However, it is beginning to appear more as though CERN may have hijacked the timeline for their own purposes and made themselves the original creators of the internet. in theory, how much money or power would one person hold if they were to go back in time and become the original creator of google, and never sell it?- let alone the entire internet?

here are some links, some are more conflicting than others- perhaps due to timeline residue. not everything gets changed or erased, similarly to how so many people remember things differently.

home.cern/topics/birth-web

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/history-internet/

pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407539,00.asp

message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=81408

whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/11/11/arpanet/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet

funtrivia.com/askft/Question50007.html

techland.time.com/2012/07/25/how-government-did-and-didnt-invent-the-internet/

cs.ucsb.edu/~almeroth/classes/F04.176A/homework1_good_papers/Alaa-Gharbawi.html

I included very few quotes of some other anons and the things that they say they also remember. if those few user's quotes are not accurate, don't whine.

bernstein bears (originally) became berenstein bears, became berenstain bears.

berenstein is what people who can't handle the shock use to say it wasn't berenstain.

it was ALWAYS bernstein bears, ( bern stein )

they are trying to confuse us with a double negative.

mirror mirror on the wall snow white now magic mirror on the wall

luke, I am your father starwars now no, I am your father

mr.rogers says "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood" instead of "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood".

"this" excludes everyone at home, "the" is what he always said and he was including everyone.

Looney Toons now Luney Tunes

Interview with a vampire is now called Interview with the vampire.

sketchers now skechers

mona lisa now smiles

fruit loops is now froot loops

the line "beam me up, scotty" was never uttered in star trek (now)

is now

in the movie "The Wizard of OZ" the scarecrow (who wants to have a brain) NOW HOLDS A GUN.

he never had a gun before.

GOYS! GOYS! WE'RE NOT SHILLING
WE DEFINATLEY NOT PUSHING SOME NARRATIVE! SO WE CAN PUSH THE NEW EPIN LAWS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR FREEEDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMSSSS

CHAN CULTURE WAS ALWAYS LIKE THIS
GOYS! GOYS!

Really now, what will you do when the autistic awakens and does it for free? Get real jobs?
Nah we both know your too fucking worthless to do anything else.

But seriously now

You guys are projecting

astrally

in the scene from the first pirates of the carribean Jack Sparrow is trying to convince Barbosa to work with him in the first movie and starts bribing him with the offer of a hat, "a really big one", and then he adds "with a feather in it" this really hit me hard, I definitely remember this one as well, I haven't re-watched the movie yet but everyone says that that scene doesn't exist anymore.

many people have begun to experience the resurfacing of very strange old memories of drowning when they were little or memories of being swimming deep underwater somewhere or in a pool when they were little but still being able to be breathing somehow.

Fidel castro is alive again

a huge amount of people remember playing a very old PC game from the 1990's that has a scary singing bathtub in one scene called "grandma and me" where you can find a worm that comes out of an apple and sings "bo Bo Bo Bo bO bo" and upon playing that game again the worm is undiscoverable.

many people remember watching Moonraker (Bond) and noticing that the girl Jaws falls in love with had braces on her teeth and that that was the point of the scene because they both have metal on their teeth but now she has no braces.

Is it just me? Does anyone else remember the girl having braces?

shit-tier forced meme.

"if you build it they will come" is now "if you build it he will come"

"Forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us"

is now

"And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors"

Wineskins is now Wine bottles

coco puffs is now cocoa puffs

chic-fil-a is now chick-fil-a

cheez-itz is now cheez-it

bragg's is now bragg

jiffy peanut butter and jif peanut butter both used to exist but now only Jif exists

jfk assassination had 4 people in the car, now its 6 and the wife is there and is wearing this insane pink dress and the video quality is astoundingly better than it has ever been

many people remember the wife putting her body over JFK to protect him but now she appears to go near him and put her hand under his head right before his head gets blown to bits and then crawl all over the back of the car

look at the world map. it has changed.

JCpenny is now JCpenney

Fabreeze is now Febreze

Oscar Meyer is now Oscar Mayer

mamas and papas california dreamin "I began to pray" is now "I pretended to pray"

woman named "sally fields" "you like me, you really like me"

is now called "sally field" and now says "you like me, right now you like me"

"we are the champions….. OF THE WORRRRRLLLLD!!!" cuts off now and doesn't say "of the world" anymore.

the word "dilemna" is now "dilemma"

the board game monopoly "ventura avenue" is now "ventnor avenue"

all locations have changed or shifted in size or location or shape.

many people remember chartreuse being a more red type of color, not green or yellow.

do your own research. don't allow yourself to be misguided or disinformed. the shills are among us.

"totally real people" will take the time and effort to post attempts at highly convincing arguments like:

(notice how they try to admit a little in desperation to placate "the unforgotten" / mandela effect believers)

also know this- I'm jewish, or at least I was. I'm something different now and I want everyone to know the truth.

you have to keep in mind that alot of the jew meme is just spread by some of the more angry Holla Forumsers or Holla Forums jokers, and by some who legitimately believe the jews are at fault for everything- but i discovered a deeper agenda to the whole jew meme. some shills who want that jew meme spread WANT everyone to focus all their attention and frustration for all their problems on a giant generalized group of religious people so that they are distracted and don't give any attention to the true leaders of the global elite cult. the tops of corporations and government.

those leaders also claim to be jewish to further this meme so that everyone looks at them and goes "the jews control my life! fuck them!" but Again, they will do nothing but be upset towards a bunch of random people in the general population. this works for them because Yet still, the global elite cult bosses are left alone. untouched by any responsibility.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

about what fam? You doing what I do 4 FREE
tbh smh famala

when "totally real people" or "TRP's" surface in such numbers… it can only mean we are doing or thinking of something they do not want us to

The only evidence that any of this has, is what currently exists. That which is the conflict that people have with far more people's memories than those who agree with it. I see no reason to disbelieve in the effect and instead cling to some bizarre theory of highly specific mass memory error. There is currently no worthy acceptable explaination for how so many people from so many different places all over the world could possibly remember (exactly) all the same commonly recognizable and well known events, names, locations of continents and other places, and general miscellaneous things all WRONG, in EXACTLY the same ways.

You can not trick us, You can not fool us. You will not make us forget. stop lying to yourself. deny yourself the truth no longer. We are the unforgotten.

I would also like to mention that I hate to be that person who slowly trickles information into my thread. I present all my data up front and straight forward. I know there are those who definitely do jump on this thread and read it start to finish drooling all the way as they go, I know I would If I ever came across a thread like this. I let the information present itself, I let the information draw the reader/ seeker of knowledge in so that by reading it they become more interested. I'm not interested in those who lightly skim and run away in fear and laziness.

that streetlight thing is real fuckin common with me, and I used to get the next day/week's deja vu on a daily basis.

praise kek and pass the mescaline

cern = black mesa

we are half life 3

a sound possible speculation is that significant (or insignificant) events are changed and through the butterfly effect, these create an unstoppable chain of reactions which result in a lot of small changes like the title of your favorite cartoon manifesting into reality as altered. some people'es memories are altered, and others are spared.

It's just nice to see other people freak out when they absolutely know without a doubt that things they have always known in their everyday life, things that they undoubtably and unshakably remember clearly and sharply, are now obviously and unmistakably altered and noticabley and tangibley different. I and many others have seen Bragg's apple cider vinegar (brand name) suddenly appear forever changed as "bragg" in their pantry. we can all pick up that bottle that we bought as "Bragg's" and touch it, and feel it, and know that it is different than the bottle we got from the store "way back".

if you are one of the people who have noticed the difference I reccomend you call the "bragg" company if you are curious enough and ask them if they remember and how many others have called. I encourage you to be polite and not keep them too long however.

Can confirm with passion

absolutely my bro

GOYS GOYS WERE DOING IMPORTANT STUFF HERE YOU BETTER LURK FOR 2 YEARS MINIMUM BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO COMPREHEND OUR SHILLING ::::::::DDDDDDDDDD

really now I don't remember anyone taking themselves this seriously.
EXCEPT FRO ME CAUSE I DO IT 4 FREE

Holla Forums here, sto posting on our board, you are scary and making too much sense.

Shill= cringe worthy larping comments

The fuck you doing, Lain?

Okay I am spooked now.

For you m8: share-international.org/

Looks like bullshit to me rather than something serious.

This thread sure attracted a lot of faggots.

No user, you are interpreting it the wrong way round. Half-Life 3 is an instance of the end story.

someone report this angry shill for spamming. I hope you get permabanned.

Mah nigga.

cry more shill :^)

Mah niggah

You're a dumb nigger.

anti thread slide

A-user.. I..

I remember such a thing. I was hanging with my grandmother untill I decided for some reason to cross the street. I remember screams "The car! THE CAR!" and after that I got hit, but it went like through me. I woke up in the kitchen afterwards.

I asked my parents about it later. I thought it was something that we moved on with. They told me.. it never happened.

You misunderstand I like the content. I'm talking about the avatarfag and sagespamming.

Is vader a foreshadowing of trump and soros/globalists?

You need to make sure they weren't lying, user

Try to question them again, no shame in that.

Gee, it's almost like the (((bible))) is a semitic book that's been rewritten by semites thousands of times. This is either a disinfo thread or some unintelligent cuck that doesn't understand things and is unintentionally muddying the waters of a very real phenomenon.

I was in the street when I was very little and didn't know what the fuck I was doing. this car drove up so fast that it just slammed into me and I went flying and fell on the ground really far away and I was crying, but then I got up and walked away and I didn't get hurt. I thought that was weird.

stop being a noisy spamming cunt

lad the lion and the lamb quote is from twilight, it was never in the bible. I'm ashamed I know that.

JC Penny

JC Penney

Fuck.

You just outed yourself

what a newfag

Holy shit, this definitely happened to me in 2004. I was driving around the rail guards on the train tracks as a train was approaching. It looked far enough away that I could make it. I looked to my right as I was turning around the other mechanical arm and the train was like 10 ft away and bowing the horn super loud, going really fast. Next thing I knew I was driving along the road on the other side in like a blink of an eye. I just remember stopping for a moment, thinking "wtf just happened?" and freaking out, questioning my own sanity that I remembered being scared shitless a moment before, convinced I was about to die then I was driving 15 mph and was fine with the train behind me.
Honestly one of the most horrifying moments of my life, and the next week really strange things started happening to me. My teacher's name in HS changed from Greenstone to just Greene. My mom's story about falling out of a tree and breaking her leg as a kid never happened, she was saved by a fireman instead. I seriously remember seeing a picture of her in a leg-cast with her friends around her and now it didn't happen. I remember the lion laying with the lamb being taught to me in Sunday school, and there was a picture on the wall of the school that depicted that. I also vividly remember buying "JIFFY" peanut butter.

youtu.be/PLAmo2O5deU

When I was a kid, I went to my godfather's wedding with my parents. When we decided to go back, I remember falling down in front of a rushing car and being paralyzed by fear. Somehow I managed to get up and run across the street in mere moments.

Nobody remembers it happening. So yeah, shit like that is apparently pretty common.

Do what said. Ask them again.

…..it works exactly like the Blockchain

now. who is this Satoshi person after all?

holy fucking shit it wasn't like that a couple years ago
shit man, I saw forest gump 4 times in the last couple years, no fucking way

I'm from Europe and the lords' prayer was like this, it never changed for me.

That's always been pence you illiterate nigger. I can tell you've never read the Bible yourself until some jewtube video pointed out that "WOW, TRUMP AND PENCE HAVE COMMON NAMES, DYK THAT ADIM SMITH IS IN THERE TOO??"

KYS

anti thread slide

Well at least your post makes sense now.
Yeah kikes have nothing to do with central banks, hollywood, the music industry, pornography, communism, Marxism, feminism, open borders, cultural relativism, NAACP, the black panthers, I could go on and on, but you get the point goy it's all just a "meme" and the protocols are totally fraudulent btw.
It's an ethnicity, and whether you've renounced the "jewish religion" (its more of an ideology than a religion) or not makes no difference your still a kike.
wew. fucking. lad.

what a blatantly stupid lie.

MFW we better be in the time line where trump wins

Filtered.

I remember my niece when she was a little girl babbling on about the berenstein bears "explaining" them to me on a few occasions now I can't find berenstein anywhere it is always STAIN.

The other thing I noticed when I was young the novel was "A portrait of Dorian Gray" when it was written there was only photography in its infancy so if you wanted an image of yourself you had an artist paint you a portrait. Now it is a picture of dorian gray

This. this this this.

your pastor remembers it the way you do and that's why they just said it by memory. if you tell them about it and they go back and check they might get really scared or pissed off at you that they can't find it.

Okay you totally proved me wrong and nobody that reads my posts will think you are stupid

strange thing is that it was never BERENstain or even BERENstein

it was always BERN. STEIN. bernstein.

I read them, but the parts I highlighted betray you for a shill. Nice response though, pic related.

oh fucking hell
I have a memory like that from back when I was in first grade or so

and here's the best part

no fucking way.

NO FUCKING WAY

I REMEMBER IT CLEARLY AS "LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER"

WTF IS THIS SORCERY

You understand user I did not pay much attention to a 7 year old girl babbling on about a cartoon other than a slight nod and feigning attention. But what I do remember is how she got all 3 syllables out correctly and repeatedly

I always thought it was supposed to be mandala and /x/-types were just retarded. Thanks.

I’m conflicted. Berners-Lee is oft cited with inventing the internet but…. I have a strong recollection of it being used by the military using some form of the internet for at least decade before the Cern “invention”.

The world would have been a much happier place if he had of…..

I have a box of Cheez-itz next to me . I swear when I bought it it said "Cheez-itz". The second Z is gone.

Come off it, scarecrow always had a gun in that scene. I remember it vividly because it always felt stupid, the way it was never used because shooting flying monkeys wouldn't be family friendly.

Yes, the ARPANET. The original internet.

oh god.
i died in my sleep once.
but that is like 20 years ago

well i guess its story time

now, can someone remind me of the significance of Bronze tubes/cylinders ?
ive seen that term a few times, does it have religious meaning ?
i had 0 interest in Hitler at the time.

this dream has stuck with me for all these years, because its so out of place and so fucking weird

I'm spooked now. I've had suspicions of this exact thing over the years and this kind of confirms it.

I also can think of one instanceof this happening to me

That is most unusual, I nearly died 3 times.

The threads are linked.
The memes are converging.

Something like this?

The only thing that springs to mind for bronze/brass cylinders are those giant bells that are used in Buddhism for meditation and prayer.

Usually when calling people to meditate in order to reach ego death.

I can't say too much, but you have to absolve your sins or you'll keep getting looped. Each loops starts pretty good but it gets worse if you don't right the wrongs. 525 should mean something to you and also 'red jumper'

Or more like this?

In my flying dreams I kind of have to build up power and then do a blast off neo from the matrix style, but it kinds of runs out and then i have to land and build it up again

Seems like a good guess

What the fuck? I know I've seen this exact post before, made by a (1) poster that time as well.

it's still this in Ireland

it's been many things in many churches in many eras.

This is what it was in every english-speaking catholic church of my youth

This probably has something to do with that misquote.

Are talking about the DEATH-REINCARNATION-PAST LIFE AMNESIA-BIRTH cycle or something else?

You three are just retarded normies who formed a memory based on the spoken meme.
When I was in kindergarten everyone would always be saying "Luke, I am your father!!", so when I watched the film a year later, I was confused when the line never came.

you're just looping hard, relax and accept your fate. coughing much?

Any reason you think as to why it changed to debtors? c'mon, freak my mind baby!

Oh shit… I just realized that this is why both Muhammad passed the Qur'an down orally and why Muslims were supposed to be able to orally recite the Qur'an.

Regardless of what you think of Islam based on modern camel fuckers, could Muhammad have know about the Mandela effect?

There's been a lot of smoke from wildfires lately, so yes.

Is it plausible for a barely pubescent teen to kick out the back seat of a car? I remember doing that to escape a locked trunk on a hot summer day and it being anudda shoah in there, but kicking out the backseat of a car seems a bit crazy now that I think back on it.

This is really interesting to me because my mom always, always quoted Corinthians 15:59 ever since Trump started getting popular, for the past year now.

Forgot to mention. Jerimiah changed into Jeremy.

I read on many sources from Holla Forums that 1995 is the birth of a spiritual age. Whether people like it or not, they will be forced to become spiritual. Also my birthday. Also CA. What month and day did you die?

Anyone know which sources mentioned this? Feels like it was David Irving saying it in a video.

depends on the car, I guess
the seats usually do fold forwards

Look under your bed, not sure if on floor or under mattress, but it's there. you lost it and thought it was stolen. strong navy blue detected close by

It's called corrupt Demiurge, user

Look at both of them again, the colored ones are 6's, so both have 666.

I think we all had to land. I needed to take a running start, usually by spreading my arms out, kicking my feet in front of me, and always looking down. Never look up. Always down.

Yeah, you're in a loop.

There are cases of frail old ladies being able to lift up a car to save one. In dire times, feats of strength are possible.

Joke's on you now, the only thing under the bed is the pair of aviators I dropped, and I know I dropped them there while drunk.
LARPer BTFO.

Not that LARPer but consider that there's a skeleton inside you right now

OP here. I'm gonna just say it right now. Research flat earth.

Don't talk to me until you've researched it at least 6 hours.

Inb4 hurr durr i'm gonna call you faggot and post maymay because you just said flat earth and I learned jewish physics all my life so I can't be wrong

Great, now the flat earth firestarter media shills have arrived to shit the place up.

Do you think for a single second that I don't know why you're here?
Do you think for a single second that I don't know that you don't know how this works?
Do you think for a single second that I don't see right through you?

It was lightning, for me.

I dodged a lightning bolt when I was 7. I think so, anyways. Maybe I didn't.

i'm an oldfag, been in a loops for so long now. I remember dying 2wice but also saw and felt me die another terrible crushing death as a the metal of a vehicle collapses and crunches around me., i don't die from the crash but i'm so compacted i cant take enough air into my lungs. I glimpsed an attempt on trumps life, he gets shot at but is fine and hillary disappears swiftly from the public after that leading to a rise of a new america. i'm scared that my next death will be the final one. my head opened on the left side like a flap of skull was missing and there are things out there that can look in, they have no soul. I've already seen Zsa Zsa Gabor's funeral on tv and seen the news reports. Yet i woke up one day and shes alive and never died.. it's all fucked man

bullshit. My childhood was way too religious, and I have never read nor seen twilight. I can remember hearing the "lion and lamb" stuff mentioned many, many times when I was child (way before twilight came out).

There is no Mandela effect.

It was always Wolf and Lamb, people are just stupid and remember things wrong. Your Biblical references to trump/pence are grasping at straws. They are all references to the rapture/doomsday - hardly a good thing if you're unsaved like most of the world is.

Deja vus?

A lot of anons also reported those. You know you've done this shit before. You remember it with such accuracy. You had a dream, ages ago, about doing something absolutely mundane - having coffee with your grandma, solving crossword puzzles, stuff like that.

Then it happens. You're solving crosswords and you remember it's the same crossword you solved in your dreams. The same conversation you had with your grandma. The same pier you went to with your friends.

And then you freeze, because holy fuck. You were here before. You remember this. Deja vus are a fucking bitch.

user pls, learn actual numerology

Same here. The lion and the lamb motif was especially prevalent in discussing the Garden of Eden. I remember hearing about how nature was internally peaceful until we fucked the whole deal up.

Fucking what.

I hate male names that end in y. It's the unofficial diminutive variant in our language.

My name is Jeremy. I'd much prefer Jeremiah and only let a girlfriend or wife call me Jeremy. Also, Jeremiah was basically the prophet of "I WARNED YOU. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN. IT'S HAPPENING", so that's fitting.

I don't know then. I thought it was an important message for you, just somewhere with dark bluenavy cloth where you sleep or relax and dream. There is something there that will prove something to you. So vague I know, but that's all i got bro. Hope i'm just a deluded old idiot.

I don't keep hawaiian shirts under my bed, so no.
BTFO

Jeremy is still just localized semitic. My brothers and I were all named after books/prophets from the Bible.

I get the same thing a lot when flying. I think it's a confidence thing. In my experience (and it seems to be the general consensus among lucid dreamers), dream control is dependent on your ability to stay mentally focused, and to fully believe you can/are doing what you want to do.

When I have the flying problem you describe, what seems to be happening is that when I first leave the ground I have a lot of focus and at least a few moments of solid belief that I will be able to fly (which is why I was able to take off in the first place), but as I get higher, I get more scared of falling, I get less focused on the certain balanced mental state that allowed me to start flying (a sort of taoist non-effort effort thing) / could also be described as falling out of the mental state of just "fully/naturally believing" that I can fly, so I start falling.

You can also use sort of mental tricks to escape the limit if you've had the problem so many times that it's become like a self fulfilling prophecy. One thing to try is to pick up an object in the dream and instead of thinking about flying out of your own power, think that you're being pulled by the object. Another thing that helped me get out of the rut was just starting out so incredibly fast that even if I lost my flying power, I would have so much momentum I would just keep flying anyway. Once you can break the psychological habit of "I know I'm gonna run out of juice some time", it should be easier to continue flying (or manifesting whatever else in your dream) just by staying focused / in the state of true-belief that you can and are doing it.

Happy flying anons.

Slightly more on the topic of this thread and the whole drowning, GATE, spoop thing, I used to have a recurring dream that I would go visit my friend and his house was a dark blue castle (kind of like the color they might use to make a castle look really dark in an 80's cartoon with crappy art) and he would take me up to the top floor. The top floor was a completely dark room (but I could still kind of see around me like how in a lot of video games you are always at least dimly lit right around yourself even though there's no light source) made of the same blue/black castle stone. Only thing in the room is a large rectangular pool of black water (like a swimming pool) in center of the room, taking up most of the room. He pushes me in the pool and then I see images of cages on the edges of the pool, underwater, opening and letting out eels, piranhas, etc., who then come and eat me.

I had this dream several times and at least one time I realized it was happening again, though I guess I was too confused/ dream-drunk (often the way you think in dreams is very retarded) to realize it was a dream and I could just wake up or totally stop it somehow. So I looked around within the context of the dream and what I knew was going to happen, for ways to alter the story so I wouldn't die.

As I was following my friend to the edge of the pool where he would kill me, I saw a golden feather on the floor. I picked up the feather and it unlocked a spiral staircase into the floor. I went down the stairs and at the bottom was a warmly lit room with a fireplace and little furniture and stuff, and in this room was a "grandma frog", a kind looking old frog lady in a dress sitting on a rocking chair knitting, with some frog kiddies sitting with her, a pot of tea on the table, a very cozy domestic scene. I told the grandma frog what was going to happen to me and asked her if she could do anything to help me. She said she couldn't, I was disappointed. I went back up to the pool room and got killed again like always.

Pretty weird tale with tangential connections to other things in this thread but maybe other anons can get something interesting out of it.

Also, I was a GATE user, had a weird near drowning experience, and have had instances of what I can only describe as telepathy (though I'm pretty sure most relatively healthy and intelligent people have these but don't notice them / immediately explain them away after the fact in their internal monologue).

You're a fucking retard, its always been that way.

Ok, do I have anyone else here that 'dark navy blue cloth' means anything to?

no?

what about 'dark navy colour'?

there must be someone here right now for which the colour navy has some significance?

Same. My sister and me had this conversation around 2009 about him dying.

what did you do or see when wearing those shades? anything untoward?

Forgot to say, in my experience, the effectiveness of your manifesting power in the dream state (and maybe in the real world too if you're a new age quantum meme wizard) can be greatly augmented if you're, for lack of a better word, "totally stoked" about what you're trying to manifest. What I mean by this is, if you can get caught up in how cool the the thing you're manifesting is, then you kind of get swept away into just doing it and there's no time for the kind of self-defeating mind games I talked about regarding flying to interrupt your power, and, in addition, the energy generated by your being excited and wrapped up in how cool the thing your doing is, fuels your ability to actually manifest it. It's a kind of feedback loop I guess. The way to harness this is to manifest things in a way that's really aesthetically rich/awesome/beautiful/super-fucking-sweet to you.

In practical terms what this means is, don't just manifest "I'm gonna throw a bomb at these bad guys in the dream and beat them", manifest "I'm transforming into a crystal-flight-mech, shooting lazers and bombs in all directions while flying in an impossibly magnificent graceful arc across the sky like a god". Being pumped about what you manifest will naturally draw all of your focus, and provide you with the energy to actually do it.

Polite sage for off-topic and should have included in first post.

Not an argument

And now you just confirmed to me that my initial thought about this conspiracy theory is true. It's just like the flat earth theory, created to make everyone who's into conspiracy theories look like a complete retard to take away all the credibility from all the government related "conspiracy theories" which are actually legit a lot of the times. Go fucking kill yourself.

I've fallen of a cliff and managed to accidental hang myself before on a ropeswing

Since it may well be related to this effect, to those interested i'd advise looking up Rupert Sheldrake's work on Morphic resonance and Morphogenetic fields, it essentially boiled down to consciousness existing outside the body and existing in a seperate field, could explain how a consciousness could shift or somehow influence events

The Germans transported red mercury and uranium in gold cylinders, because of the radiation and toxicity.

Look for recurring elements.

Ages ago, I had a series of really vivid dreams which felt like, how should I explain this. You know when you're sleeping, you're aware that you're sleeping, and you're dreaming that you're someone else? And you decide to go with it, just to see what life was like from someone else's eyes?

It was a series of those. Freaked me the fuck out. So I did just that, looked for recurring elements that somehow connected the whole thing.

A city in the desert, made from destroyed tanks and planes. A lone tree in the distance, in a sea of salt, planted on a mountain of corpses. The Old Man still maintaining what's left from his garden. A cabal of undying old folk feeding on the children from across the world. Abominations hiding among us, feeding on us. Hands reaching out from the ground, the dead feeding on the living. Everything slowly becoming a desert, with the only green places alive being in the hands of a bunch of rich old fucks.

The Garden of Eden is real. And it's a nuclear wasteland.

fell face first down the sheer face of a 30 foot dirt hill slope and stopped immediately before a boulder. This was about 1994?

nice dubs

OP here again. I must have died around 6 times in my life. Biking against traffic. Biking across a train about to hit me. Playing Pokemon Go while driving. Being in car while drunk friend almost hits wall until I woke him up. Sleepwalk jumping out of car.

Let me talk about that last one.

What if the Trump quote has something to do with us?

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last Trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

I remember one GATE activity where we got into groups and had to determine which civilians would be put into nuclear vaults.

We had to select like 7 people from a list that had a variety of different people with different traits. The goal was to pick the people most likely to keep civilization alive. The individuals ranged from old people with experience, young fertile pregnant teenage girls that might have HIV, and I remember an aggressive cop who had a gun.

I remember the experience being very thrilling and overwhelming. At least for me. Having the feeling of sheer importance.
I also remember throughout my life my favorite number is 6. It is close to the middle number 5, but 1 above so it has an advantage. Whenever I wanted that number in my life I force it, whether it was an elementary school nametag ect.

sorry meant to respond to

Makes sense, in a strange way.

I died at 12 on the operating table for a while, what is the connection you're making? Sorry just got in the thread trying to catch up

plz no bully

on a side note, anyone that may have died.. did you ever go through a short period of time where you could see shadow people? like vague fleeting images of the shadow of a person standing up or moving about. They seemed to move much faster and more jittery than a normal person would. I'm pretty sure I saw them. But don't see them anymore, i thnk they may have been remnants of the time line that could have been but were erased yet there is still some fragment of them left, eventually the time lines split far enough that you can no longer see them or some weird shit like that.

cats, saw what I thought were cats in the corner of my eyes and they'd take off

When you flew, did you glide inches from the ground, almost as if you had no friction acting on you at all?

Tangentially related question: when praying/meditating does anyone else feel a warmth in their chest around near the sternum?

and sometimes an intense clenching/tearing sensation in the same area, getting ever more intense before turning into a warm glow?

well i was going to say shadow creatures as some of them are as small as big rats but some where taller and broader than a big human male, they seemed harmless enough though, don't even think they were aware of my existence. Was creepy to start of with but just wasn't bothered about them after awhile

ID hidden thread saged

I had a dream last night where my grandmother died and my grandfather killed himself the next day

when I said took off, it was like when I became aware of it out of the corner of my eye it would zip out of view like I just couldn't look straight at it

Just listened to multiple versions of Queen's Champions of the World.

News of the World - 1977
Greatest Hits - 1981

Live Killers - 1979
Live Magic - 1986
Live at Wembley '86 - 1992
Queen on Fire - Live at the Bowl - 2004
Queen Rock Montreal - 2007

It's like everyone, the crowd, even they know it is supposed to end with "of the world", but the original song doesn't.

Shadow people? No.

I remember hearing angry dogs growling and barking at me. They would break into my backyard, gather under my window and start growling at me. They knew where I was through the wall. It would happen night after night. Nobody else would hear them. Freaked me the fuck out.

One night, I managed to gather enough courage to look through the window. And there it was, a dog as big as my house, made of pure darkness, looking through the window back at me. Since then, I'm unable to sleep without any light nearby. I'm terrified of being left alone in the dark.

Another encounter with shadowy shit (the most recent one) involved me waking up in the middle of the night (or being half asleep and still lying in bed) and noticing how everything was eerily quiet. Then the buzzing and the static began. And I saw a giant ball of darkness floating in my doorway, consisting of nothing but countless bugs. Where it moved, colors faded into gray. And it was moving towards me, ever bigger, ever louder.

Then I woke up screaming my head off. Shit sucks.

Not that guy, but yes.

Always had pretty vivd dreams, but for the last year every single night I have extremely vivid dreams that include at least several days worth of content. The consistency and amount of content is truly bizarre. And my dream recall has gone through the roof. Without writing them down or anything I have good recall for several days, even of dreams that don't seem interesting.

There are common elements that occur in almost every dream, though they are much less seemingly prophetic or interesting than yours: I'm in physical training of some kind. I'm at a sort of school but I'm between "classes", milling around with the other people there. I'm on vacation at (often on an island, often in an enormous mansion) in a remote location with friends but there are also "high-powered" folks there who are not overtly scary or negative but who I suspect have shady ulterior motives, even if they don't involve me.

More similarly to yours, and more outright prophetic/apocalyptic. A couple years ago, before this weird bout of dreaming I'm currently in, I had a series of dreams for a couple months where I was training for "the machine war", and others that were thousands of years in the future, in a high-tech but medieval/tribal world, seemingly after major developments in the machine war, fighting battles and trying to assassinate alien royals.

Holy shit I remember that too. Fucking heck man.

I already posted in those thread, the amount of anons on a ~3000 user board that have memories of dying one day is at best concerning.

I myself had a big car accident when I was not yet ten (winter '99) on the road of the NYE, and the only thing I remember after that is having some big headache and I vomited like 5-6 times, but everybody was surprised and even my mom that was the driver of the car didn't had clue of why I could be like that.

What concerns me and make me post again is this user

I had the same trouble (but in Frog speak), and I got through 2 years of weekly appointpment with a jewess that used some near hypnothesis stuff to fix it.

Are we dead and the masters of this Universe were trying to brainwash us?

The double slit experiment shows us the duality of light and is well taught in all physics classes. What do you think it implies? Why are you treating it like it's some sooper sekrit existential revelation? I'm not taunting you, I am seriously asking.

While I've not yet any opinion on the existence of this phenomenon, everyone please note

Translations (of anything, not just religious stuff) are intensely political and subjective.

Also do any of you notice ringing in your ears? Like if the sounds of the universe are getting fucking loud and it almost hurts your ears?

does anyone else notice that my OP looks like the american flag? Speaking of america, how many states do we have now?

I actually do remember noticing and playing with people's vivid shadows back when I was a kid.

I think it's because back in the universe before 2006/5 the sun used to be yellow. Now the sun is white as fuck.

Any old pictures or videos show how yellow our sun rays used to be. Embeded Related.

Look at those radiant sun rays. Do you remember this nostalgic light emanating into your room? I do, It felt good to feel during a cold blue morning. It felt like home.

REMINDER TO RESEARCH FLAT EARTH, THE SUN IS NOT 93,MILLION MILES AWAY LIKE THE JEWS TELL YOU IT IS

omg, yes, that's why i said vague and fleeting. They moved so fast and i could only ever get a glimpse for a fraction of a second here and there with my peripheral vision. What the fuck are they?

Ye ol' Mandela effect thread

You know that memories can be manipulated right ?
There are even people that were sent in prison and then innocented who still believed they actually commited the crime they were in prison for.

I feel like those kind of posts are just to make Holla Forums look like a retarded /x/-tier board.
Someone on another board was joking about nazi antartica and time travel threads.

Is this their new tactic ?

Of course, jews would never touch the bible with a ten feet pole.

jesus fuck, if i didn't know before I definitely do now that you're either a wackjob or you're a shill pretending to be one in order to slide something.

The mods were right in removing your thread (if they actually did like you claim) and they should do the same with this one.

It's fucking obvious you're going to resort to that, no point in your projecting now.

There are seven Trumps in the Bible:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_trumpets

If Trump is any of these he would have to be the first Trump, since none of the things described in the Trumps has happened yet.

If Trump started a new royal family, Donald would be the first Trump, Barron would probably be the second Trump since his mom would be the queen, etc.

The other, probably more likely alternative is that each Trump refers to a year of Trump's reign. There are seven Trumps… one for each year of an 8 year term, minus 1.

Each Trump denotes judgement on the earth for all the wickedness that abides on it.

"Upon the first trumpet sound, hail and fire, mixed with blood, is thrown to the Earth burning up a third of the trees on the planet, and all green grass."

So world war and environmental catastrophe may happen during his reign (not necessarily his fault, maybe the elite trigger this after his election).

In Trump II the oceans are devastated.

InTrump III, a radioactive meteor hits the earth .

In Trump IV, the stars get blotted out by something (possibly a debris cloud as a result of the meteor)

In Trump V, 'locusts' with the faces of men and heavily armored with iron-like breastplates come out of the depths of the earth (hollow earth? D.U.M.B.s?) and torment those who don't have God's seal.

Trump VI: A war involving 200 million troops.

Trump VII: Finally, victory: "Loud voices in heaven proclaim Christ as ruler forever and ever under the "Kingdom of our Lord"."

tbh i do think should all be in /x

Either 4th chakra (Heart chakra) or 3rd chakra (Solar Plexus chakra) opening

most likely a blockage

Again, do kundalini yoga and hatha yoga to "dissolve" blockages

pinklotus.org/

wtf man, I did a project on this movie, I'm more than fucking sure that I had to write this fucking title like 15 times for this school thing.

Kill me now. Trump is the Champion of our time line, and maybe that's thanks to the Cern for fucking up with the continuum.

Shameless self check

ok user ok, you win. please go to sleep now, its you are fucking retarded O'cuck and you are way past your bed scedual

but there are only two and there have always been only two.

bern. stein.

checked, almost like they were preordained. Thats some celestial shiz going on there

unless you meant

you said cheez-itz twice

and he never had a gun

time stamp 01:23. fuck nigger you just blowed my mind

taco beaner here.
I just opened my mother catholic bible.

can confirm is changed to wolf.
see pic related (lobo = wolf).

HOLY FUCK.
WHAT IS GOING ON.
HOLY SHIT
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKK

Every time I dream I seem to be in the future. The dreams happen in sequence too, for the most part. The earliest one I remember, I was at this strange school. I was one of the teachers. The school was several stories tall, maybe 7, and very long. The back side of the school was built into a hill. You could walk from the base of the hill up onto the roof if you wanted. The school was in a very rural area, but something was different about it. The roads were not asphalt, they were some sort of metal. The street lamps adorning the school's walkway didn't touch the ground!
In this first dream, the school was invaded. These troops dressed in dull blue colors stormed the bottom floor and worked their way up. They didn't hurt anyone, and were even friendly, but they were frantically looking for something. Some length of time passed, and this humming sound can be heard. It sounds almost like it's coming from everywhere. One of the kids screams, a boy in what looks like a red tunic, black pants, he has blond hair, almost a reddish color to it. As he screams, these FUCKING THINGS start invading the school. The troops were prepared for them and started firing at them. The soldiers weapons fired sound. The creatures they were firing at looked something like animated salt, as if the salt formed large semi-translucent crystals and animated them like limbs. I started running at the boy and one of the salt things got to him first. I was terrified as all fuck, I made my way to the pre-school type room, on the top floor, and grabbed the only infant in there. The other children and teachers followed suit and started moving children out of the school into the gymnasium. I went to the roof to where the soldiers' aircraft was. It was somewhat reminiscent of the VTOL things from the Fallout series, but it had no propellers or anything of the sort. I managed to get most of the kids out of the school. As I was making my way back down into the school to gather more children, one of those salt things cornered me and stabbed me with its arm. The pain woke me up.

nice try shill

If we're doing recurring elements, I mentioned the bugs in earlier.

Since that time, I've had those same or similar bugs in almost every lucid dream. Either somewhere above my bed, beneath my table, under my sheets. And the moment I see them, I know this is one of those "soon to be deja vu" dreams.

Freaks me the fuck out.

I have been away from church for over 10 years but distinctly remember it being a lion as well. I'm fact, I do not recall ever reading the word "wolf" in the bible at all.

don't worry about this user. it's just fear mongering.

God is the one who controls everything, not people who make shit up.

don't ever be afraid again.

nice

Are you talking about astral projecting?

I hear it is in the same level as a ME

Here is a video that really fucked me up. And now I am stuck with the universe talking to me through synchronicity.

Here are some messages I wrote to a friend.

Fucking hell. When I finished the video I saw light shine through the window and it looked like an eye.
Then I saw a clothing commercial that had the lyrics Mirror Mirror on the Wall, tell me what I do is wrong.
And I searched it up and it was Me, Myself, and I by De La Soul.
Trippy as hell. Then I saw some commercials that repeatedly said time was not on our side.

this movie just said Time waits for no man.
My theory, since everything is connected. What separated us? And why?

Makes me think life is just a game. And it's no fun being one single entity.

Dam the movie House party 2 just said, "If you know whence you came, there is no limit to where you can go"

My synchronicity levels are at an all time extreme right now. youtube.com/watch?v=6f3mPayi53k
This is one of the best redpill channels online, highly rec. I was watching this vid but not really paying too much mind to it since I already researched the topic.
But at one moment the universe spoke. At 6:06 he says "What am I really doing? Am I just an information junkie? Am I just on my phone and sitting in front of a monitor of my computer? Or am I really out there doing something?"
Now that really fucked me up cause that was exactly what I was doing and thinking at that moment he said it.

But then he said something that fucks even harder. "I urge all of you, who are watching this video. If you are not involved.

It's Time.

And it's gonna always be Time. If enough people get involved, we will save this country. And with it, the example of the world again."
There goes that time shit again.

I just experienced some more synchronicity. I was watching some random tonyhawk skater video game MV and the song was Knights of Cydonia by Muse(satanic band) after reverse searching a gif from a dead pol thread.

and the lyrics were if you waste time, time will waste you
and shit like that, universe will always be speaking to me
I tried to watch a mighty no 9 video and the guy literally said I was wasting time so I closed that tab.

The first one has been trump since before Trump.

I remember it as wolf, although I recall hearing Lion at times, probably on the internet though, a worthy addition to Mandela Effect lists, but not spectacular.

when you die you go to heaven. you are saved no matter what. jesus is fake. the devil is fake. hell is fake. this planet is the closest thing to hell that exists. we are living in the matrix. heaven is real reality. there is only God.

the garden of eden is heaven
israel is heaven
israel is not actually on this planet, the three oaths were not met and God is punishing earth israel by never giving them peace, never ending war.

hitler went to heaven too.

everyone goes to heaven and everything is forever good because God is Eternal and the Eternal is one.

God
is
heaven

and heaven is real reality in which time does not exist.

when you go to heaven it's not the after life, its the only life. real life.

The double slit experiment shows that the very act of observation has an effect on the behavior of photons. It IS a huge revelation. To brush such a thing off as trivial is absolutely ridiculous. You either are lying outright, or you do not understand the connotations of photons changing the way they behave based on if they are being actively detected or not.

Disclaimer for those who can't into IDs: I am not OP, nor do I buy into OP's flat earth bullshit.

One of the strangest Mandela Effects I've experienced is seeing a "deleted or never before seen scene" on a DVD that I fully remember watching and have quoted or "predicted" exactly what will happen in the scene.

People that have been around when I watch those for the first time are freaked out because sometimes those are movies I saw with them in the theater. I distinctly remember those scenes and they swear they never saw it like that.

The next night, when I "woke up" in the dream, I was on a hospital bed, but it was VERY high-tech looking. It had these plugs on it that fed directly into various parts of the body, among other bells and whistles. Most of that dream I was just talking to what I perceived were family members and other teachers. The rest was various surgical type things I had to undergo. I got a new heart in the dream, along with a portion of my neck and shoulder. The prosthetics were made of this sort of rigid spongy-feeling material, and were quite warm to the touch.

Some time after that dream I had another one where I was back to being a teacher, but this time I was in a city. The city was in a desert, quite a ways away from the previous school. Due to the vehicles in the dreams, traveling that far didn't take long at all.
Most of the buildings were made of this chrome-like material that shone bright under the sun. Out near the edge of the city was a pretty large artificial oasis. Most of the buildings were rather plain looking towers, generally made with various colors of that chrome material, some of the more squat buildings were pyramidal in structure, and some buildings still didn't even touch the ground. The school I was in was located in the "city hall" tower, a large black tower not quite in the middle of the city. (I only know the layout of the city because of the dream after this one). In this dream, I was awarded some kind of medallion for bravery for my actions at the school in the meadow. I distinctly remember fidgeting in the fancy clothes I had to wear for the session, but not much else about it. After it all, I vaguely recall talking to these three or four old guys in suits.

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME

noice! (and thank you for the reply)

more on this? (I couldn't find mention of the term in the site you linked)

If it's relevant I'm pretty fucked up, been depressed as hell for a while plus a traumatic experience

without Jesus you don't make it to God

Can you say more about the GATE thing?

I'm a french user, and I think I've been through the same kind of shit, kind of teachers + mind professionnal (Speech Therapist mostly), alone more often than in group, but with other near autist higly intelligent kids

Matrix means womb in Latin, and pence has always been the plural form of penny.

This is the final proof. Kek is more powerful than the Jew Egregore.

There should be detailed info here

web.archive.org/web/20160502163812/http://8ch.net/fringe/res/54577.html

bonus

web.archive.org/web/20160502163737/http://8ch.net/fringe/res/63148.html

THEY BUMPLOCKED THIS OR THERE HAS BEEN A HUGE THREAD SLIDE

Also, fuck this user.

I just had a big anxiety crisis, reading you made me think of a dream I had in the week, I had forgotten all about it, but it was but terror linked to childhood, I can't remember much more, it's sound on the floor wood, it's darkness and it's the biggest scream I ever ever heard or did. Now I'm not sure if I woke up screaming or if it was in the dream, but it would explain the sore throat I have since then.

I had some years dream-free due to pretty heavy weed smoking, but since I've stopped 6 months ago, I have a real recollection of my dreams, dreams that are worth days long of content, or dreams that leves me hollow with terror. As far as I know there was nothing this terrifying in my childhood, except one near death by drowing and one big car crash taht left me vomiting for days.

I did a brain scan that revealed nothing, and I stopped vomiting right after that.

I got some speech therapy after that, not related. I didn't ever linked those events before that.

I was engaged in a reflection on how and why I have so few memories of my early life, as late as 15, but I Hope it have nothing to do with this crazy /x/ shit.

I never manage to save anyone in my dreams.

I'm always too late. It's depressing as shit.

It's more than that, nigga. It implies knowledge has a direct impact on the actual observable results. Embedded youtube is good explanation, and also this new research: youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY

That link shows how even having people merely THINK about something, they can affect the results, no matter the distance. It can be through the internet, thousands of miles away. Meditators can affect the result even more strongly, and more consistently, but all thinking affects the results. Watch it and have your mind blown.

Was meant to link your post too

Also

Traumatic events and depressions can attach, cause "holes" in the aura (magnetic field) and subconscious (right side of the brain)

Read The Kybalion if you are feeling down and disappointed by life

tikaboo.com/library/kybalion.pdf

We are all gonna make it, you aren't alone

wait, what?

wasn't the internet made by american military after DARPA or some shit like that?

how is CERN made internet if the ARPANET is older than CERN?

wtf.

Everything looked the same, but slightly darker. Like whoa.

Sounds like a decay anomaly.

That's called "tinnitus".
Fuck off goon shill.

Calm down, don't fall into a loop of "getting spooked about getting spooked"

Very Cheeki of you user.

MP4 is just fine.

It's actually partially from a nightmare I had while at work

anti thread slide

because people quit poaching and started using credit cards lol, joos:^)

Not the spooking itself, the dream and the memory of the scream was enough to send chills down my spine.

Now I feel like I've forgotten something for a very long time.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl#Name_origin
I can't be assed to dig up the rest of the citations but the Chernobyl disaster irradiated a bunch of river sources that add up to about a third of the world's fresh water.

People died from drinking that water because the Russian government tried to cover up the effects of the accident.

There's been a global darkening that has cut out about a third of all light that reaches earth.

pepper ur angus boyo

You mean the Iceland volcano a while back?

Trump V is the ongoing invasion of Europe. Trump VI is the incoming WW3.

Funny, I've been saying for years, everything really went to shit after 2007. You could see the signs before that, sure, but that's when everything kicked into high gear and never slowed down. I'd just assumed it was the financial crash.

I believe in the Mandela Effect but I think some of the pop culture bits not being remembered correctly make sense.

If I wanted to reference Star Wars, and had a character say "No, I am your father" it might not be readily obvious except to big SW fans. But when you add in Luke, now everyone remembers the plucky moisture farmer who destroyed the Death Star, and once it gets said enough it becomes true. Same thing with "Beam me up, Scotty." Adding in the name helps it click more than words alone do.

This scarecrow with a gun thing is scary as fuck though.

Only Al-Qur'an al-Karim is guarded by God from being changed.
It's the only constant as the adversaries change our worlds from time to time, kafir.

So what is the Might in this situation? What is the Force?

how do you add in luke? I don't get it.

Thanks again user. That's a lot to digest but I'll make a point of giving it a shot before anhero

(sage for being off topic)

The idea is that when someone parodies a scene (or homages it) they take some artistic liberties to help the audience get the reference. Star Wars fans might recognize "No, I am your father" because they've seen the movie so many times, but a more casual viewer would be confused. So the meme mutates into "Luke, I am your father" because now the viewer has the name to recognize, and now they remember the scene. Same with Star Trek. "Beam us up" could he anything sci-fi-y, but add the lovable engineer Scott and it triggers memories of Star Trek. Both of these references are incredibly old, after 40 years of people parroting the corrupted meme, it easily becomes taken as truth.

That being said, shit like the Berenstain Bears and "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood" freak the fuck out of me.

I wish I knew how to interpret dreams. I know most of this is obvious, but for the hell of it:

Get outfitted and organized for war. No training, just lined up at a doorway to go in and fight the demons. All of us too dumb to be very worried. Joke and mess around, slight nerves, like a football game. Demons are different sizes, bigger than us, grey-black monsters with hard hide. The worst, biggest, toughest have lumpy skin like rocks, which might be our fault. Scanned the world (not earth) with less care than we should have, radiation or some other damage made them worse.

As we die like the cannon fodder we are, we are brought back. Cloned, resurrected, respawned, not sure. I still remember. Many others do to, but most still line up to be slaughtered. So many still think this fight is worth it. Some new people, children of this world. The fresh souls they throw at the demons have my sympathy, but not those who send them. I get sneakier. Sometimes I leave the assembly line, run naked into the world. Sometimes I have a chance to take armor and weapons with me. Find a place to be a civilian, though I don’t fit in, but always get dragged back to fight. People up here don’t understand the worthlessness of it. Shame is their sometimes weapon. I hate them worst, it works on others who sneak off. Only those who fight can move me to join in. When I fight, I skulk. I rarely even shoot at them, mostly when I see one flanking our people, or if it might save one of us. Usually they mow down so many I just watch, knowing if I shoot I will die or have to run for ages. Sometimes the rage over it all sends me into a fight, no gun just a sword. Nearly hopeless. Our people appreciate the rage, they don’t have that. Even though I don’t fight like them they respect me. Sometimes I attack a lone enemy so I don’t draw them down onto me. Sometimes not, hardly worth taking the chance. Some of us people from broken units or deserters (no stigma anymore really) coalesce into groups where we defend each other. Sometimes monsters leave these groups alone. We stay out of the way, at the lowest levels, looking at the detritus and former glory of this world.

Brought back, living in a pleasant park like place. No passageways of missiles front ranks swept away, no deep caverns, no crisscrossing paths with demons deciding who will die first when they leap. With green all around, trees, relaxed people, and some old soldiers taking the same break from neverending war. A bad idea but the most minor infraction from one of us gets escalated by hateful other humans, ugly . Deadly force in their hands and threatening to call the gov. We’re gonna get dragged back to the war. The green and tan and brown and mediocre little stream wasn’t paradise, but it was all we wanted. Off to the side, I hold my hand up to the evil men, saying I had no part in this. Turn around and slowly walk off. Waiting for the first shot. Will I ever know? Will it be in my back, hard not to tense. Hard to not speed up. Angry at them, and myself. Get to the bike and the gun I should have had on me. Not trying to kill them, but don’t really care. Give the guys who could have been me a chance to scatter. Ride hard.

End up fighting monsters less. Easier to get away. Fewer illusions. Unzip and climb through the low tent-habitat door where civilians pack themselves. Still room on the world, they just naturally stay close. I go in naked, have to clamber past people. Not really self-conscious. People everywhere, touching, not sexual, just like animals. Hard not to think of them as being close to animals though they look healthy and human and the women are pretty. They don’t have any spark. Children everywhere. Lounge around, make minor repairs, play with kids, they explore and find old passages and tech and show me. The women smell good, sometimes we sneak off and sometimes fuck right there. There may be males but no men around. It’s okay there but I want to be free, out in the world, roaming, hunting, not in close quarters. Meeting people with depth and soul and brains. Also don’t want the war but know there is no escaping for long.

(faggotry cont.)

Much later after I go back I find the war over. Millions of years. These people are nothing to me. Too different. I find A, love seeing her again, smelling her. We laugh and run back into the world. Find a library, history of it all, everything we want to know. Look at a few books, we can come back later. We go into the open chamber and we make love. I missed her. The inside of the world is round. I hear a voice, recognize it. Know when I look across at it that it will be me, some sort of other version of me, with completely white eyes. Wonder what is different about it/me/clone/mirror?
Instead, a giant monster, covered in eyes, built from the ones sent to die in the war. Mine are on there somewhere. The people above are allowed because they are nothing. The monsters won.

Coffee grinds

I guess everyone just adding in Luke for no reason and is remembering it wrong because we all are a bunch of idiots thanks bro

exx fucking xactly

sage for so much shit I ought to be doing instead of being a sperg

Gotcha. I'm enough of a nerd that neither makes sense as the meme-version.

They don't seem like it to me. Think of what must have happened with the iliad or sagas.

Maybe this is just my timeline

You Mandela effect believers should learn to use google books, just go to books.google.com and search for something like "lion" and "lamb" and "lie down" (or some other Mandela phrase like "mirror mirror on the wall" in Snow White), then after you get the results click "search tools" and click "any time" to change it to some specific date range, you can see that in most cases these alternate phrasings have been popular for a long time. In the case of the lion lying down with the lamb, searching this way shows people have been using that one for a long time. For example here's one from a 1911 book quoting an essay by the Christian writer G.K. Chesterton: books.google.com/books?id=0LY8AAAAYAAJ&pg=PA38 (archive.is doesn't work for google books snippets, but you can also find this same quote at archive.is/tPJV5 in the last sentence of the paragraph near the end of the page that begins with the line 'So it is also, of course, with the contradictory charges of the anti-Christians'). And at books.google.com/books?id=W1wvAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA309 you can find an earlier one from 1890 which says:

And the book at books.google.com/books?id=f-QMAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA63 mentions there's a place in Chelmsford England that has a sign saying "The Lion and the Lamb" outside (I would guess it's a pub) which has been there since 1786, and then on the next page the author goes on to say that the creators of the sign must have been "a little at fault in their knowledge of Scripture."

Point is, there is no need to believe in jumping between parallel universes when you come across a lot of people remembering a "wrong" phrase like this, it could just be that the phrase got popular at some point in history before it was easy to check things on the internet, and new people just learned it from other people who had previously heard the wrong version and hadn't checked it.

Of course for other Mandela effect examples, like Berenstain Bears vs. Berenstein Bears, you don't even need people to hear the wrong versions from other people, it could be that a lot of people just misremember things in the same way because it makes the memory simpler…"-stein" is a common ending for German and Jewish names while "stain" is rare as a name ending, so it seems pretty natural that a lot of people who weren't paying too close attention to spelling when they were kids would misremember the name as "Berenstein" as adults.

—-here's where it gets weird…. more? i have pics to prove this all hapened but something in my timeline is off, BIG TIME

Let me know if you wanna hear more and why i think it has nothing to do with CERN but it is real.

More plz

tripcoding now so you know its my story
reality is not what it seems.

Holy shit. This is too much.

Too many to count, in all honesty.

This

cool, ok, thanks for reading

(cont)

Here's another angle, this time in fancy cartoon form. You like cartoons, right?

FUCK

?

This is the worst example nigger.

That has been misquoted since that movie was released.

The Bernstain shit is strange though.

Guys, is it me, or does anyone notice that the posts within this thread are a bit fucky?, You've reached the bottom of page, read finished reading the whole thread, then you refresh but there are new posts which suddenly appear within prior content that you've already read??? We are living proof of the Mandela effect, real time.

just leaving this here
we're all stuck here together

I'm from the universe where Watchmen ended with Rorschach's Journal being thrown in the garbage.

I remember reading that in middle school, in the school library. I remember being so demoralized by it, realizing that Rorschach had died for nothing, that the Lie would go unopposed.

Then, years later, I watch the Motion Comic. I nearly shat bricks when the Journal wasn't thrown away, but picked up by the sloppy news intern.

To this day, I think I'm the only one who remembers the original ending.

I can't remember specifically when, but a few years after I was born I have a vivid memory of a ledge in the backyard we had at the time. It was a real steep hill of a yard, and at the bottom is a fairly fast flowing creek/river after an abrupt sudden drop of what felt like 6 or 7 feet in retrospect. I specifically remember losing a ball of some kind over the edge, and looking over to see if it was still down there. This is the part that I remember cloudy, I don't remember exactly how, but I fell off the ledge towards the water and the next thing I remember I'm on a tiny ledge on the edge of the water that I swear for the life of me didn't exist when I was looking down, and the ball is sitting there next to me. I'm completely unharmed.

Something else weird about that day is my mother wasn't home, shopping trip or something. Next door neighbor was babysitting for her. Between the time I dropped the ball and dropped off the ledge, I can't place where she (the sitter) is. It's like she just vanished for that exact frame of time, no explanation that I can remember, nothing even along the lines of "be careful while I'm gone" or anything like that.

I should specify this is all mid 90s and I was maybe 3-5 at the time.

I had a lot of dangerous shit happen to me, no near death experiences in the 90s.

Ask a timeline native anything.

pleb. just will your solar plexus to move upwards

anti-slide bump

Here's my take on The Berenstain Bears.

Our brains our lazy. Or rather, after you learn a certain skill (like reading) the brain refers to past experiences to speed up the processing of information. This is in contrast when you start learning a skill, where the activity is usually very slowly and deliberately because the brain has no prior information regarding such a skill.

That and, our brains have to process a fuckton of information at once, so whatever we are not necessarily concentrating on, the brain will take shortcuts in terms of processing. For something rudimentary like reading, this means not focusing directly on the letters of the words, but the words and phrases at a whole. Add in the fact that "The Berenstain Bears" is written in cursive, it looks less like letters (text) than it is a picture (cursive.) So in this instance I think the brain looks at the cursive word shape, and translates that information as "Berenstein" instead of "Berenstain."

Why? Well for one due to international jewry Stein is a more societally common encountered word. When's the last time you remember someone having -Stain as their last name? Probably never. So due to the influence of our culture, Stein is more common than Stain, brain takes shortcut in processing info, interprets the word as "Stein" instead of "Stain" due to the former word being much more common. Add the fact that other human beings also interpret the information similarly, when that information is exchanged socially, it will probably be verbalized as "Stein" instead of "Stain" further reinforcing our memories and letting our brains associate that mental image of the text as "Berenstein."

TLDR; it's our brains selectively interpreting information due to the volume of information it has to process at once.

you gotta wake up fam

I've had stuff like this, but I've also had more extended instances of Deja vu. In each of these instances, I feel like I lose complete control over my actions, and It feels like everything I do is completely scripted to happen a certain way and I'm helpless to change it. Thankfully in all cases so far, it's been the most mundane stuff, but it always comes with a feeling of intense sense of something not being right anymore. Ive also had times of an intense feeling of not being where I'm supposed to be, like there's something I'm supposed to be doing but I'm not, like I don't belong in my own skin. These moments only last 10 minutes tops, but I'm always filled with a feeling of unfulfillment for a few days after that.

Also most cases of Deja vu have people remembering what's about to happen, but for me I don't remember the dreams until the moment has passed. It's like a kind of selective memory or something, I just suddenly remember where and when I had the dream that this was from. I can tell you all about the day it was dreamt, but only for a short period after the event happens. Then it just fades back into my regular memories - - foggy and indistinct, unlike the complete clarity of memory as when the Deja vu just occurred.

It used to happen a lot when I was younger. Stopped happening so much after I turned around 15, haven't had anything like the deja vu or the feeling of displacement for years.

On an unrelated note, does anyone else feel like they sleep too much but never actually get rested?

Lemme stop you there. Sorry, I believe in some gnarley shit but quantum faggots get BTFO by this computer engineer. Watch, listen -
youtu.be/dEaecUuEqfc

Anyway. Trump is fucking time traveling, his uncle was the MIT dude that got a hold of Teslas papers.

I ran into on coming traffic, the cars all stopped and I crossed the street with out anyone yelling at me when I was near the age of 9.
I almost choked to death alone in my room, I woke one morning to the alarm clock bearing down on me as if it was attacking me with the vary noise it makes to wake me. (I mixed my drugs with cough medicine inducing a "bad trip", never ever well do that again.) But I felt my heart racing and my chest felt as if someone dropped a crate of bricks on me.
Every breath I took felt as if it was going to be my last. It felt so awful as if my heart was going to explode in my chest. I knocked down stuff while I was on the floor dying in hope of alerting someone to me.
I fucking drifted off painfully and woke up later on the floor fine.

Barron is seriously a good looking lad. I bet he's slaying that teen pussy left and right.

I wish my father was Trump and I had his genetics so I could have slayed teen pussy too ;______;

You're spookin' me. My bedsheets are dark navy blue.

A trumpet is a musical instrument you fucking idiot.

very significant

Here's my take on people who think that Berenstein Bears is mass mental faculty fault.

If you did not experience Bearenstein Bears, Luke, I am your father, Life IS like a box of chocolates and Sex IN The City, then you cannot possibly understand what we are talking about, and will naturally rationalise it away as other people's poor memory.

I also vaguely remember Lion lays down with the Lamb rather than Wolf, and I was born in 1994.

How so?

I was being sarcastic. It's not.

Well right now it's the kikes, who fully understand this shit and are desperately trying to stop us from waking up because they know that would mean their certain doom.

Yet, we are waking up regardless. And boy are we mad.

Jew detected, filtered!

The point is the brain is not a fucking polaroid machine. People can believe what they want but a person's memory of something will never be like a picture or video you can capture with your phone.

Since we're talking about weird experiences during sleep, have you guys alsoexperienced having your body shake in real life whenever you slipped or fell during a dream? I also have a weird experience sometimes wherein whenever I almost died, I immediately wake up. Has anyone here also experienced a mini blackout (your vision goes dark for a second and returns to normal) without any actual blackout happening? More weird shit, I always/frequently have nightmares. I usually dream of things going wrong like a zombie invasion, failing school, going to a dark and scary town, etc.

Aye user, all of it. But I think it's due to depression. It's time to start getting mad user.

What's there to be depressed about? I have good grades, a good family, all the vidya I want, being redpilled, not doubting my religion. I don't know what's missing. Proabably because I'm a cancer survivor or a guy with few friends.

This shift was in '06, it had to be. I was riding home on the school bus when it happened. I distinctly remember looking out the window at this old wagon wheel right outside the school, and immediately looking down into my bookbag for my gameboy. I pulled it out of its pocket, and looked back out the window and we were already on the road my house was on, some 15+ miles away! So I put my gameboy right back in the bag without even opening it, and got off the bus about 2 minutes after I had gotten on.

Now for the fringe shit:
You constantly measure using your eyes, skin, ears, nose, and mouth.
If someone has a sense taken away, their mind measures their other senses even more.
By that logic, the human mind will grasp at anything when all senses are removed. Float tanks don't count, because you smell the salt and feel gravity.

I suspect that unique dreams are the result of your brain measuring, or by dEaecUuEqfc's words entangling, a different you interacting with a different world.
Deja vu could be a unique state of human conscious in which multiple you's share exact mental states.

I nearly drowned in a pool, and had a complete out of body experience.
Every once in a while I have a unique, highly detailed dream which leaves a lasting impression on me.
Prior to the recent John Titor thread that got posted here, I had never heard of time traveling bro or his map, yet I had a single unique dream which matched the map months ago.

Anymore on this? Surprised I haven't seen this in a Kek thread or something before.

Anybody else have experience with weird stuff after Electro-Convulsive Therapy (i.e. electroshock: when you're really depressed they drug you then zap the shit out of you like 10-20 times)?

Yeah, god isn't real either. At least not the way you think of it.

If there is a divine being, they don't care about you at all because you're a moron who believes what jews write.

The only logical conclusion is that altruistic Atheists get into heaven. The rest of you brown-nosing plebs are going straight to oblivion.

I have. It would happen when I started trying out lucid dreaming. If you can focus yourself on the vibration itself without getting scared, you can control it. It feels good.

I also remember this concept, where we die in this world and continually are reincarnated until we finally accept eternity with God, there is no special cycle or some crap IIRC, we have separated ourselves from God out of ego, and must remain in this world until we finally let go. It was brought up on Holla Forums 1 time in the context of some brony's NDE where he found himself in some meadow under a tree, with one of his favourite pony characters there to comfort him, telling him that "It's all going to be okay."

I am a Christian who is newly fostering his faith, but ideas like these make sense to me as well.

No, you'd have to be a moron to let doctors do that to you.

My great-grandfather was a moron, and especially after they did that to him. Enjoy your electro-lobotomy

Eventually everyone accepts God. Thing is eventually you'll reject him and be cast down, all to start again.

(((Saul))) was the only kike that wrote in the bible

All of this Mandela Effect, multiverse, blah blah shit is a psyop that discredits alternative discussion outlets. It has taken off though and considering the mods have no problem with it, if not outright promote it, the rest of us are just along for the ride.

Meme magic a shit

No sage because fuck it, I forgot to sage with my last comment. Enjoy your shit religion that ties in with reddit-tier CERN worship

You'd be harder pressed to find a goy who wrote a word in the bible.

Do you see how stupid you sound? Oh wait, no you don't. Is 12 feet of rope enough for you, race traitor?

Well I wasn't exactly thinking straight at the time (pretty much last ditch attempt before suicide).
B-but Dr. Shecklstein told me that now in [current year] they use less electricity (to induce the several-minutes-long grand mal seizure), plus they give you ketamine and muscle relaxants so it's not as horrifying for the doctors to watch.

The mandela effect is pure memetic garbage-data.
It's like gangstalking, a mental illness meme that plays on one's preconcieved notions and delusions that only exists to validate them.
The meme obscures the few cases of reality changing(ie the pole shift that happened thousands of years ago) just like the meme of gangstalking obscures the few real cases of government corruption like that maskfag who got followed and killed by the cops or some shady PIs in Fresno.
It's a hazard of the highest degree that plays on our bad memories of the past, if anything someone is altering electrical currents in the ionosphere that could theoretically fuck your memory up.

Torah a fuck, the kikes killed their messiah and accidentally a golem once too many times to be saved.
Jesus was the only messiah, there are no others. Especially not the king of the dune-coons.

The memes are getting too intense
If any of you have read Simulacra and Simulation, in combination with other Lain-tier literature, you would understand how fucking terrifying this is.
The Empire is falling apart, the Map has replaced it, and the cartographers don't know how to fix it

Fucking hell, it's happening again.
I was in GATE too with near death experiences, if you look in the archives I'm seward user from the first and second threads.

Perhaps this GATE program that many Holla Forums users claim to be a part of are people who had been detected by fine criteria as having arrived from another reality?

The only NDE I can recall was when I was about 18 and my friends and I were all jumped by a whole gang of drugged up aboriginals/white coons (can't remember exactly), and I eventually ended up on the ground being kicked repeatedly in the head over and over again until I started to lose my strength and sink into what seemed to be some oblivion, and then soon after a car had pulled up with the local fish and chips shop ladies yelling at the men involved, which caused them to finally end the attack and get back into their car and drive off (supposedly they crashed into a family of three - including a baby - after they had finished with us)

Strange thing is that, I immediately had the strength to get right back up after they had left the area, simply saying "Well that sucked" afterwards, but I truly feared for my life that night.

sage

no fam, it started with ARPANET in 1977, bother to look around and google next time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET

I fell off of a room when I was like 8-9 and I somehow "spiderman'd" the landing, like literally landing on my arms and legs in a backwards formation to stop me from falling on my fucking head.

This shit truly is trippy.

yes, but CERN did create the WWW

The first hypertext transfer protocol server was located at CERN.
Also, look into Vannevar Bush.

this.

not shadow people, glowing people
I have vivid memories of talking to glowing figures while I was lying in bed
I can't remember exactly when it happened (aside from the fact that I was in my first real bed, not a crib but not a full-size mattress either), but I remember one of them saying it was there to keep me safe

on an unrelated note there was this old french horn that was really important to me as a kid, slept with it every night but it vanished somewhere along the line and nobody remembers throwing it away or anything

I've flew over the city as well, even going as far as to play around and circle the airliners planes that were crossing the sky outgoing or incoming to the airport.

we have IDs, drop trip cuckchanner.

fug, I actually remember this one.
Clearly remember watchmen ending with the news intern reading the journal up to the bit about the comedian, dismissing it as the work of a "right-wing schizophrenic" and discarding it before biting into the sandwich that dripped "blood" on his shirt and made the comedian logo, reminding us all it really happened.
fug.

My language is danish and I'm pretty sure that the into of Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines was "fang den brevdue = Catch The Pigeon" and not "stop den brevdue = Stop the Pigeon"

This change seems to have been detected across different languages.

reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/2w41bn/ive_always_been_convinced_that_dastardly_and/

Huh, I've actually never heard wolf be used at all in relation to lambs before in the Bible. Maybe I'm just a terrible reader?

I found out that I'm most rested when I'm sleeping around 6 to 8 hours. Even if I work for three or four days without sleeping, a short break of six hours is enough to make me feel good.

If I go over 8, I feel like shit the entire next day. So yeah, you're not alone.

I was raised Catholic and I always remember Lion and the Lamb.

If this were the case we would probably have seen more and more examples of this not just in recent times but throughout history, especially within the last few decades yet it seems to be new thing with little to no examples beyond current times. To call it generational does not work either since it spans more than one generation and even more, one would have to explain how this generation differs in such a deep fashion. Your explanation ignores too much to be applicable. I'd be more convinced if this was a recurring thing through the history of the world and not such a more recent phenomenon.

This. Went to catholic school and never heard of the wolf.

How would the righteous get the word of god if the bible has been altered?

Yeah. You're about to make that one misstep, or you lose balance, and you can feel your whole body tense up and jounce.

I usually manage to prevent the fall or slip because of it. If I do fall in sleep, there's nothing - like I was meant to fall down.

exact same thing for me but its gotten extremely intense before, the deja vu specifically lasting for a week for weeks, street lights every where turning off as i approach and back on as i leave like clock work.

I traveled for a long time, some call me coffee nigger, and i spent a long time reading the bible as i traveled specifically kjv lion with the lamb is one of my favorite passages and its inspired so many movies i.e narnia that they have no context now,

its quite laughable honestly, its gotta be unintended side affects of some thing they are doing.

as rare as people like me are in meatspace it is uncanny how many of us share similarities, also frisson fag are you still out there?

Yup, I've had these vivid dreams. Once I had a nightmare where carnivorous roaches were crawling up to my bed to eat me then I begun to jump back in despair to flee… I was doing the same movement in real life and fell from the bed on the ground off the top of my head.

Also I had a lot of dreams fighting against evil forces to protect my dream qt3,14 underage gf whom I walked hand-to-hand with and always in real life I ended up kicking the wall with violence, my leg got really fucked at one point because I was having these dreams day after day.

What's with those images?

in the end times it is decided all that are saved are all that can be saved,

ya i broke my laptop that way, hit my head once shit pissed me off its like a short circuit what if these are like exact transitions, i broke my laptop march 22nd 2012 exactly at 830… any thing happen around then?

He didn't even exist.

We're not starting a religious DnC thread today, faggot.

That's kinda creepy, when I was lad I rushed out of the grocery store ahead of my parents and into the parking lot right outside of the front doors, I tripped and fell right onto my hands and knees in front of a speeding car, hearing my mom scream behind me.

Next thing I know I was sitting down as if I fell on my ass right -before- I went in front of the car, the car was stopped to the left when it came from my right hand side and my dad was trying to beat the shit out of the nigger who was driving through the car window while my mom was rubbing my back and asking if I was okay, which I was entirely uninjured.

I don't ever remember being pulled out of the way and I distinctly remember the pain of my hands/knees hitting the pavement. It's like I blinked and suddenly I was back, out of the way by a couple feet and in an entirely different position from how I remember landing.

Wtf happened to Holla Forums.
The Mandela effect is definitely interesting, but more than half of this thread looks like it is made up of RPing faggots.

For fuck sake people stick the the facts, control your autism.

In the past couple of days , I felt like I changed realities twice .

The first time , I was on my computer and I went to the kitchen , when I stood up to go I looked at the clock in the monitor and it said 1:55 Am , I went to the kitchen for less than a minute , I returned and saw that it was 1:39 Am .

The second time , I was done eating so I went to place my plate in the kitchen sink , sometime later I went to the kitchen again to check something , I looked in the sink and saw that in addition to my plate . there were other kitchen tools and some cutlery . The thing is , I was alone in my home and if maybe my dad was home than at least I would have heard something from the kitchen , but I didn't .

This is not connected , but I have this memory of watching my grandma holding me when I was really young , I had this memory from a young age , but it is from someone else perspective , someone watching us .

I dont get the last one, help me out?

Physics retard here.

What does it mean and what are the implications of this?

Is this related as well?
sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance

C3PO has a silver leg on the left , whilst the family goy version has both golden legs .

holy shit im getting a really vindicated feeling right now, all these fuckers who all my life shat on the bible, talking about how theres no way it was possibly anything but literal, and that for it to be literal would be impossible.

but here we are, the book is actively changing its context to reveal to us the words of intent, without interference from ignorance nor trickery.

the unconquered son is burning away the layers of filth which have built up upon it over time. Its nature will be shown and brilliance known.

I kind of figured that, but i thought people knew that he had the silver parts.
it was a prop inconsistency which led to toy inconsistency, same with the scarecrow bit, hes never not had that gun, and its always been jarring.

the lion and pyramid shit though…that is strange as fuck.

wait wtf

I have an orthodox study bible Holla Forums.
I am not a christian, but shall I look for any changes.
What books was changed again.
It might take some time, the pages are really thin and fragile.

The doctors literally said that.

what the fuck

But he says it in his other concerts…
youtube.com/watch?v=yPKlrRwJB8A

Spamming conspiratard and bullshit spirituality threads seems to be the latest shill tactic.

Are they going to Kennedy his family?

Keep in mind that the Orthodox and Catholic bibles have several large differences.

For example, Orthodox hell is not fire and brimstone, but absence of God. You're alone, in a dark void, feeling nothing, seeing nothing, unable to move or feel anything, trapped forever inside your head with your regrets being the only thing keeping you company.

It means that reality is based on when we are perceiving it, as if the universe somehow is aware that it's being observed, even cameras change the outcome, though mind you, I'm no physics wiz myself

Yeah even the Maccabees knew about Mandela effect.
Hell, even Homer knew about it!

So the universe itself is responding to outside stimuli and evolves?

The server keeps giving me errors when I try to post this.

So here's a screencap instead.

Maybe Trump really IS playing 4D chess… in different timelines???

Holy hell user that ID of yours has been checked.

Can't I just be a normie and care about drugs

Height of paranoia right here

I can confirm that these were not in the bible prior to this month.

Kind of, its more of a case of "when the cat's away the mice will play", ie the universe breaks its own rules (and reason) subtly when no one is watching.

That's TOR posting. Your ID automatically shifts to 0s if you use TOR.

I can confirm they were, because I have memes on my computer with them in it dating back to when Trump entered the race initially. I also have memes with quotes from ezikial were god searches for someone to build a wall against the nations

The laws of the universe behave differently if you are directly observing it, ergo the scientific method, the double slit experiment results are when the particles were not watched, and instead of acting like solid matter, they instead act as energy waves.

no offence, but your not me. we could be in two separate universes for all I know.

So universe is rusing us?

That's not how the double slit experiment works but w/e…

In the double slit the "particle/wave" acts as both a wave and at the same time, and you can only see it acting in one of these ways if you observe it from that point of view. It's not like the wave changes into a particle when you start looking at it lol

yes

Fairly sure you're getting caught up on semantics m80

be aware user, do not try to get behind the math of nature! You might find a logical mechanic that will fuck up your brain!

>Now
>NOW

You need to stop making these fucking threads. Just because you've never read a fucking book in your life and don't know nearly any of the words in the English language doesn't mean every new word you stumble upon is caused by time travel.

>your face when Doctor Steel was right

You done good user.

what the fuck is going on in this thread?

Memories are not accurate, we tend to make up stuff to fill the gaps. Things get referenced on a large scale incorrectly. Meme magic and most other esoteric Holla Forums shit is kind of interesting, this mandela effect thing is retarded /x/ tier cancer, if you find something like this fascinating you're a retard with no common sense. This is some kike shit to make conspiracy theorists make look dumb.

Bearenstain Universe has also effected Breaking Bad FYI

>(1)

not an argument

Stop talking science when you don't know science.

Please explain to me how I misrepresented what actually happens?

I remember that C3PO was fully golden. Never seen I a silver leg even though I seen plenty Kike Wars myself. I'm fucking confused

Whaaaaaaat

Now this is some bullshit. As a kid I used to listen to Quuens greatest hits whenever I was in the car with my mum and dad. Until I discovered pearl jam.

I distinctly remember the lyrics "Of the world" at the end. I have that shit burned in my brain from 2 hour long round trips to doctors in the city, and multiple hour long car trips to holiday destinations.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yFF2DYAPqc

Do you remember Mike, Gus or Tyrus?

This is real friend, shills try to slide this shit EVERY time.

There's more, like the fact that Pluto-Uranus square that we're currently in (and which ends in 2016) means that every possible war that can happen will happen.

And that Uranus is in Aries from 2011 to 2018. Which means sudden, violent and unexpected surprises. Last time we had this combo, Hitler happened in Europe (1927-1935). So shit's going down.

But every time I try to post it, the server shits itself.

Lion and lamb doesn't even make sense. Wolves hunt lambs, not lions. "Lion and lamb" just caught on because it's more memetic.

Nah, those have always been there. It's great to see people around me get triggered when they read it.

thefuc?

He's paraphrasing his mom. The full sentence "My mom used to say that life was like a box of chocolates" is accurate. People quote the actual saying: "life is like a box of chocolates" (see which of course everyone ignored)

That's the Holy Spirit, user.The clenching/tearing sensation is spiritual pain. I describe it as a dagger that I just can't seem to grasp to pull out, would this be accurate to what you feel?
And now I get to be a heretic and say the other user talking about Chakras isn't too far off

Nah, it's always been sherbet. got corrected as a kid, and i've noticed every time since. unless that's when it changedo.o
they're maybe a little high, but the kidneys have always been just above the middle of your torso (behind the lungs). Looks like optical illusion due to cropping off the shoulders to me.
KitKat never had a hyphen, top is obvious shoop.
That logo's right, but I swear I saw a Jiff at some point with a different logo

Movie got it wrong
Always been no, I am your father though I'm POSITIVE it said No, Luke, I am your father at some point
Wait, what?
Nah, it's Looney Tunes
wat

listened to the song since I was a baby - mid 2000s-ish. It's left me hanging every time.

pay Attention

This is how MemeMagic works!

Consciousness in interweaving of many people in a given radius influences the atoms! Awareness alone of the individual is not able to influence the whole of the concentration. Water taste like water because the broad consciousness of many individuals defined this as a reality. The broad crowd of human beings is under the influence of a preshaped opinion of reality.

If enough Consciousness of individuals start to influence the way of thinking through injecting meme's to the normalfag's who start to adopt the meme, the Consciousness of reality of the broader crowd is influence and start to shape to the atom that this meme is predicting.

Study, read and check out exactly what was posted here

Doc Steel revealing his /xfringepol/ power level took me by surprise, hard.

SIMPLY BASED

Quantum shitposting.

quality thread here OP

Oh u didnt see this one? Man, if the CIA is making this whole show within a show up, they win. I am officially mindfucked.

See pic.

The theories back in GLP days were 10x this level. Now even conspiracy theories have normalized to pleb tier idiocracy.

No. You can't.

Reality is not a toy, it is not a malleable thing you can just shift to your whim.

It is a torture chamber.

New ad running in Ohio today. "Illegal immigrants pouring across border, collecting social security."

Total fucking bullshit. Fucking dog whistle.

FOUR PINOCCHIOS FOR TRUMP

They are directly affecting the funds from social security. The ad worked by getting retards like you thinking about it

It doesn't have to be, user.
You could enjoy life if you wanted to.

You're probably responding to the ALL HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD faggot.

I never could figure out what THE MIDNIGHT LORD was supposed to be.

Again, no they fuckng are not. Stop fucking lying. You idiots are worse than Katrina Pierson, the career liar and thief.

You want your candidate to win on a series of lies? Then what? More lies?

Kill yourself you stupid faggot. Every single immigrant affects all funds directly.

It doesn't take paper trails to observe this. Use your fuckin head and put a bullet through it and get the fuck out of here

I say Now as an terminology to acknowledge objective current reality or a hypothetical proposition you dumb nigglets. Learn context clues.

Say if a car salesman told you. "Now what would you think if we lowered the rate to 4%?" Now and say are interchangeable. Dumbass fluoride zombies these days.

Do hemp and cannabis products. Not smoking, but foods, oils, and extracts. Thank me later.

Ayeee nice, my old thread that the kike mods deleted.
If anyone wants the thread, here ya go. archive.is/28UxL

Does anyone have the link to the tavi stock threads? The one that links all the previous ones and GATE threads together?

I'm having a hard time finding it.
archive.is/KcDKm
archive.is/etV5q
conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/10985-the-biggest-conspiracy-of-all-time-in-ct-forums-is-being-spilled-listen-up-tavistock-operations-are-ongoing-updated/?page=1

FOUND IT AFTER 2 HOURS
archive.is/qgrMC

Link the thread faggot!!!

I wass either Stillborn or hit my head so hard on the ice that I got a severe concussion when I was a child.
Now, my mother said that it never happen, when she previously have told me about it many times.
Spoopy.

Edgy defeatist nonsense.

Can't even shoot myself without having a "near death" experience in some other time line..

Pierson was arrested for shoplifting. Typical nigger.

She dindu nuffin.

Tried to kill myself when I was a child, slit my wrists and took a nap in a hot bath. Woke up in a hospital bed a day later with no scratches, bandages, cuts, scars, nothing on my arms but they told me they pumped my stomach of barbiturates.

I think killing yourself is a sin because you are in actuality killing someone else.

Yeah, everyone try killing yourself

cont fagget

Not what I am saying faggot.

Whatever. You're crazy and everyone who thinks like you is autistic.

There is only one thing in reality. Eternal Misery. Everything else is just another part of the set up.

There is no Mandella Effect; it's just Fate putting you into the place you will suffer most in.

Ashes and Echoes

I have seen some small shadows a few times. However six or something years ago I have seen a shadow man directly, I've been walking through hallway and it appeared before me, I saw it walking quickly towards me and then it disapeared.

There were people around, I asked them if they have also seen the terryfying presence but no one did.

Meh, everybody needs to die anyways.

So hop to it, faggot.

Because you're insane.

Do you need a hug user?

Doesn't matter. Does the reality you're in, suck in any way for anyone?

Then eventually it will come to you. This is all meaningless in the face of Eternal Misery.

No.

Do you have any idea what you're really looking at? Do you?

I don't think you do.

I think you're all full of shit and that the only real thing is suffering.

My dad would always talk about the streetlight crap, but it's confirmation bias. You don't notice the 99% of streetlights that are normal.

Don't be a cunt, Shadow shits are real. Induce sleep paralysis and see if they actually touch you or not. Either way you can meet them easily.

This has been covered.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_Eightfold_Path
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha

You will learn about it soon.

Don't lie.

DO NOT FUCKING LIE TO ME!

There is nothing but Misery. You cannot enjoy things if you want to. It doesn't MATTER WHAT YOU WANT!

The only thing that matters is what IS. Desire does nothing. It only burns. There is nothing but Eternal Misery.

ALL HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

YOU WILL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

I'm right and you know it.

Who is the midnight lord?

Wait, weren't there ties between Tavi and Common Core?

See? Like clockwork.

That's not how the excitement works….

If the detectors are on whether recording data or not the photon becomes a partical because it effects the probability of the wave.

All except the part about re-affirming life and not trying to destroy it all. Buddha was a faggot, he didn't go far enough.

No.

You're insane. There is no such thing. You can't prove it and nobody will ever believe you. You will always be alone. Nobody will ever trust you, because you belong in an institution.

DEAL WITH IT. YOU'RE BROKEN! NEVER TO BE MENDED!

Wouldn't you like to know?

I don't think you do.

Not sure if demoralist shill, or depressed autist.

don't be a pussy

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

Misfired your quote there, user.

A bit of both. A vaccine against nihilism, if anything else.

Or maybe, I'm just as worthless as the rest of you?

Either way. It all ends the same.

Shill, most likely.

Probably the same LARPer who makes those threads where he posts nothing but images of static and numbers.

You're still insane. Nobody believes you.

Hang yourself. You're a burden on the world. Everyone would be better after you're gone.

At least you wouldn't see the scary things anymore if you died…

USE EVERY WEAPON!

I think meme magick is intertwined with quantum physics

It just seem like such an odd topic to shill.
He shows up in the most insane shitposting filled threads.

I don't have the link. Just pic. I'm don't have AIDS either.

This mandela effect bullshit is a psyop just like flat earth.

For all you morons still here after I made my appearance in this thread, here's the way to recognize if a conspiracy/fringe/bullshit is actually true or not.

Does X thing give you more power or present you as being powerless in a sea of chaos?

If: Power to you = true

NO! It's fucking bullshit. You could never have that power, you can't prove it to anyone else and you'll never get anywhere!

If: Power to you = false

It will be even worse than you'd ever imagine.

That's how you tell.

Now do you understand?

(checked)

FFVII

Whatever.

I'm right and you know it.

See:

It's just there to make you think you're full of something when you're just worthless.

The real Happening is in the fact that we have a chance to Remove the Kebab. That's it.

really?

wew lad'

why so triggerd?

Still right and you know it. There is no such thing. No shadowshits. No monsters.

Nothing but the entire universe acting against you, driving you mad. There is nothing but Eternal Misery.

You are in Hell and I am your Jailer.

Street lights are on proximity activated timers you retard.

People can't remember what they had for lunch yesterday and you expect them to remember some obscure fact from years ago. Hell people can't even remember a political candidate fucked them over 4 years before well enough not to vote for them again.

Probably a faggot who thinks that sagebombing a thread is board moderation. And that RPing is fun.

The only on in hell here is you, friend.

So this….is the power of the greenpilled Jew….

And since time is a flat circle, eventually all of you are me.

Thus, I'm right. Again. When will you learn?

There is no greenpilled Jew. There is only Eternal Misery.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. This thread is shit. That's why I'm here.

For your god hated you all so much that he sent me here to piss you off and shitpost on you for eternity!

ALL NIGHT LONG! NIGGAH!

Whatever

I'm

Right

And

You

Know

It.

Nobody believes you.

You're crazy.

No shadowshits. Nothing

OP NEED TO BE MASSACRED

The expansion of the universe causes time to stretch, which keeps restructuring history due to minute changes in the timing of events.

Is your life such a constant in history, user? Could it be that you might one day stop existing, because the conditions to your birth required the perfect timing of two events?

I think i know who you are outside of these Bolivian sand art board

You are an actual nigger who likes it up the ass.

Texan here. Recently an illegal was caught after raping a 68 year old. He is connected to a whole string of kidnapping and rape.
This is the reality of letting these subhumans in. Nicodemo Coria-Gonzalez, 26. My tax dollars will feed and give medical care to this piece of shit.

kxan.com/2016/08/19/woman-kidnapped-and-sexually-assaulted-by-man-in-northeast-austin/

Not really triggered, lad.

Just doing my job. Shitposting in shit threads, driving away the /x/ autists, screaming at shills and as always vaccinating against nihilism by spamming bad arguments and building resentment against certain ideologies by LARPing as annoying people who hold those ideologies.

What's the deal with them?

So, I just explained to my wife what the Mandela Effect is.

i don't know how else to feel about this. this is probably the most fucked up i've ever felt ever.

The internet as we know it uses HTTP. HTTP was created by a scientist working at CERN.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertext_Transfer_Protocol

NOBODY CARES

Now this is something worth talking about.

Nope.

UNDOXABLE

Exactly my point :^)

Ashes and echos for all Jews who can't figure out how to break their own cycle.

they want you to be scared. Tell them to kiss your entire asshole use all your energy to laugh at the faggots.

You didn't even check his digits.

(checked)

That's what Tavistock operations do to people. They psyop them into this shit. Watch your relationship go down the drain, your wife cheat on you, turn into a conspiratard coalburner and change her name to Sinead.

You're fucking retarded.

They don't exist.

You're just crazy.

Just like me.

Mental illness is contagious. For the love of your sanity, if you're not infected, leave this thread.

Of course I didn't.

I don't check wasted digits of idiots who don't get the nature of the game.

Why did you assume I ever gave a damn?

lol i already filtered you because you're spazzing out in this fucking thread you nigger sperg

Have fun with your crashing life. Why didn't you just look away? Now you're headed for the whacko basket.

Yeah, all Jews create a self induced coma and leads to them becoming nihilistic. Evola wrote about people like you and it's hilarious to see him being proven right.

How is the weather down in Switzerland?

Whatever.

How does that have any bearing on the subject?

What did Evola write and how does that change the fact that everything is shit?

I'm not a Jew either.

Not in Switzerland. You know that.

UNDOXABLE

If Trump really has the ability or possibility to go back in time and manipulate things like scriptures, he could manipulate the holocaust, how it went down and how it has been written down.

spooky

Considering how the couple I ran into where all eldritch abominations instead of humanoids, I'd say they've done a great job.

That's the thing. That's why I can't believe that anyone has any real power outside of the ability to make someone else suffer slightly more than you are at the time.

Because if anyone had any power, somebody would eventually either make things not suck at all, or just not exist.

Fear is good. Now is the time for fear.

But don't think you actually saw anything. You're insane. Magic is false. There is nothing but suffering.

what if magic power is controlled trough NOFAP(semen sublimation)?
that's why the Jews promote porn and debachery, to stop the Aryan Men from unlocking their magic-based abilities

This is fucking retarded. There is no Mandela/Bernstein effect.

You know what does make sense? That this is a demoralization attempt by shills. A good way to demoralize would be to confuse anons and course doubt of reality itself, wouldn't it!

Kill yourself /x/ FAGS shills

I honestly can't get why you autists even try this shit at this point.

No.

The cardinal rule IS!

You can't have any power. Nope, not any. There is no unlocking shit because you don't fap. The jews push porn because it destroys family oriented minds and promotes promiscuity. Not because fapping decreases your power level.

The rule IS! If you get power from it, it's false. If you become powerless in the face of eldritch horror, it's True.

Fear. That's all there ever was.

This.

The tl;dr is that there's two kinds of people, the ones that ride the tiger and those that don't. The difference here is that his example, an Italian Jewish philosopher, killed himself. A nihilist who can't even end himself, a hilarious paradox.

Oh! Forgot!

TOR = PEDO

Stop being a degenerate you kid touching fuck.

Whatever. The tiger isn't meant to be ridden. You can't ride it. It just mauls you.

End of story. You can act like you're riding it all you want, but I can hear your soul screaming the entire time. And you know it.

It's just how things are. There is nothing else. Even you can't deny that. You just posture like you're riding it out.

I can still hear your screaming.

Ashes and Echoes

tor=pedo
the Navy knows

Like a good Jew you make an irrelevant point to distract btw, I hate pesos with a passion. You been found out like. Back to /x/.

Whatever. I was agreeing with you. Why do you think I'm saging?

I'm just saying that you're a degenerate beacuse you use TOR. Don't act like it's just muhprivacy. If you care about muh privacy, you have something to hide.

Everyone lies. Everyone is guilty. All life is Filth!

Oh, haha. You are on my side. Well, not a pedo. Just extra cautious
Carry on user.

You're becoming more pathetic than Smiley.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. This is a shit thread.

Whatever. You're sick. Kill yourself. You're guilty. Everyone's guilty!

I shitpost in shit threads. What of it. It's been YEARS not just months.

ALL NIGHT LONG NIGGAH!

>youtube.com/watch?v=mqmIMvWnIV8
IT WAS MIRROR MIRROR
Im from Spain and I remember seeing in this spanish, they say "espejito espejito", not "espejito magico"…there's no way I could not remember such a simple verse.

Yeah yeah. I'm not pedo. I'll be happy to see them all hanged. I have my reason for tor. Carry on.

Is the VHS in Spanish? I haven't actually seen the supposed Spanish version.

No you don't. You're using it because you're an edgy faggot, who has something to hide.

You will be found eventually.

Everyone is.

It's disney, you're fucked.

No Hope.

Why are you here shitposting?

It's what happens when you cross a Jew with /fringe/. They short circuit.

Because it's a shit thread that shouldn't ever be posted. It's distracting from the real issues at hand and things that could actually make the board better.

Lies. Falsehood. Fallacy.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. /fringe/ a shit.

Go back there.

You're bad at this.

Holy shit I have a memory of being held down in a swimming pool with hands over my eyes and thinking I was gonna die…

And nobody but you remembers it?

Welcome to the club.

Exactly, nobody but me remembers or saw it happen. I also could never find the person who did it.

"Trump" is short for Trumpet.
The word also appears in Hail Columbia.

John Titor was just a dude in Florida fucking around and bullshitting people. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

I've heard that theory before but it's a bit of a stretch when the more literal meaning (a flaming 'star' [celestial object] falling from the sky) is perfectly plausible. I doubt Chernobyl poisoned a third of the earth's waters.

I'm with you. >>>7184492 is up to usual jewish Marxist subversion.

It is fascinating and flabberghasting how much you can fucking drift into nigh-insanity not understand that your brain can produce faulty memories.

It's like you people are sitting in front of your computer, reading something you are sure was spelled differently, searching for that on the internet, finding independent proof that you might just be misremembering and then declaring "NO WAY, MY BRAIN IS PERFECT, MY MEMORY IS PERFECT, I MUST BE IN A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE IT'S THE ONLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION"
holy fucking shit

Well, that's gratifying. Go pick up any Watchmen, now he doesn't throw it away.

Also, good old >1, try telling anyone irl if they remember the scarecrow having a gun, ((legitimate poster))

bumping

have you ever had a bad experience with water?

As if this thread needed any more derailing. Great, thanks user.

This /x/ level shit isn't helping anything. You guys are turning into Alex Jones level crazies and it's going to be actively detrimental to any efforts you make at anything else. If anyone ever thought you were a threat, this is exactly the sort of stupid bullshit they'd want you to distract yourself with. At least Jones is only pretending to be retarded for money.

We've always had threads like this though, it's not like this is a new thing for us.

This is what I would love to make these guys understand.
You all have this innate skill of skepticism and critical thinking and you turn it up to 11, applying it to so much made up shit.
People like you and me could make a difference with this skillset, if only it wouldn't go to waste on this fantasy shit.

I remember this ending too, but I didn't care at the time and thought it might be an alternative ending, I hadn't read the comics either.

Bumplock soon

Definitely not what I wanted to say.
And I don't actually want to group myself with the crazies. I'm - sadly - just associated with people like you because you're part of humanity that is extra-critical and skeptic and I like that part.
It's unfortunate it produces so much waste in the form of utterly useless information.

Yawn. Try harder. Your spirit is poisoned with despair. Go put yourself out of your misery.

It's not enough that the topics that are ranged on Holla Forums include meme magic, race reality and political corruption caused mainly by Jews and their occultic allies, no no, BEARENSTEIN BEARS is make us look like sad loser tinfoilers!

Get the fuck outta here normie

Whether the new ending is actually better is debatable . As dr Manhattan said, truth may condemn the world to nuclear war . Got any more info on the old ending?

Yeah…theyre unpleasant fuckers. Had sleep paralysis a couple months ago while taking a nap. I 'woke' up but I couldnt move; my room looked as if I was looking through a thin veil. This shadow man was standing at my window, near the foot of my bed. It was rail thin with what looked like hair that had been zapped by electricity; very much like straw. Walked right up to me and looked down; I was startled and tried with all my will to move, and I was able to punch the air in front of me. Of course, there was nothing there.

Fuck them. They are tricksters.

Race reality and political corruption are not only plausible things but in parts completely verifiable.
I would even go so far as to say there might be a huge Jewish influence in media and politics but we do not have conclusive evidence yet.
People switching 'timelines' (not an actual thing (yet), apart from the one timeline), universes (why would a different universe follow almost all the known rules but only change these inconsequential super minor POP CULTURE references?), dimensions (semantics completely thrown out of the window) are all just light-years away from anything coherent. It's baffling.
Not even trying to argue with you because that wouldn't do a single thing other than solidifying your accusations of me being a shill, when in actual reality I'm just some weird dude like you trying to make sense of this world.

Because everyone remembered everything the wrong the exact same way. Oh okay we are retarded.

Shit nigger, I fell into a pond as a kid trying to pet ducks. I vividly remember looking up and seeing the sunlight through the murky water, but I don't remember actually getting out of the water, only walking back home covered in green algae.

Never.

You can't. It doesn't work that way. Even if I did, my soul would remain the same, and this would simply continue.

Go back to Godlikeproductions you fucking retard.

I can't believe this is happening to Holla Forums as well.

HA!

You know I'm right, fucker!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

You should find out how mass hysteria works, especially around the time the first waves of UFO crazes happened.

Another part that is absolutely unsurprising is people misremembering things that are phonetically super similar. It's like a huge game of Chinese Whisper and you guys have chosen to believe the final message instead of the original.

You know it, niggah.

What' the fuck is up? Is ColemanCollins still being a whiny bitch about being homeless that one time?

Which one are you?

It's not shills, its regular anons who don't believe your bullshit. You make us all look like tinfoil. And yes some mental illnesses can be contagious.

There's a belief among Mormons like this, I think (I'm not one).

It boils down to anything not written in metal is subject to change after the fact. All of it. Words, pictures, ideas, thoughts. Even the internet. The only thing you can truly trust is your own memory, and maybe things written down in metal.

(Checked)

And, did anyone ever figure out who the tranny chaser was that Magpie was talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s

thanks for posting this i was about too. When you die your consciousness transfers to another in the multiverse where the event didn't happen.

Forgot to embed, this is why you thing u rmber it as luke

Brains are retarded and have read wright errors sometimes.

People can get false memories so easely. And believe them 100%. You are all just delusional fagots.

nytimes.com/1997/09/10/us/hypnosis-may-cause-false-memories.html?_r=0

Rather than addressing anything anyone has posted in this thread in favour of this topic, and logically putting it to rest (beyond say, you just remembered it wrong, doofus) shills like yourselves have cried PR instead and then continually cycle between these two tactics, which are, if I was not clear enough already, public image concerns and ignoring actual evidence to suggest that there is more going on than simply a mass psy-op or "Chinese Whispers" and I have no doubt you will continue, but please, by all means, continue to post in this thread because you are making it all the more visible to genuine Holla Forumsacks.

You mean, you're a schizoid.

Scarecrow always had a gun. When I was a child I remember that being a joke my friend said in class when we had to watch it. "Why doesn't Scarecrow just shoot the monkeys?"

C3PO's leg was always silver, but in most scenes it reflects a lot of the gold on the rest of his body. Couple this with people spending years watching VHS copies on low def CRT televisions and you don't catch the subtle color change.

People begin to really notice it because they are seeing Blu-ray video that has been remastered in hi definition.

[exploding ass intensifies]

I can only imagine your frustration at the moment.

its funny how dedicated some people are to running around on forums trying to convince people that they are wrong about things, and they always happen to be so controversial

I guess they don't want us to know something

I'm not scared anymore, I want to become something more than a small observer in this wild ride of existence.

Think /fringe/ can help me do that?

i've died quite a lot, actually

the first time, like many people here, was when i was a kid. opened car door out of curiosity when i was a kid. car was on road overlooking a cliff. did it just as it was rounding a sharp turn (road curved around mountain, was u shaped), so momentum pushed me out and i wasn't wearing seatbelt. i remember tumbling down the mountain, hitting rocks on the way, the excruciating pain, all the way down until i hit the ground. next thing i know, i'm back in the car. different road, nowhere near the mountain.

i've died a number of times since with the same formula - my memory follows the path all the way up to the death, where it sharply deviates. it's not a "and then i woke up" situation. the memory just cuts to a different one, often times even overlapping impossibly with the other memory. ie: i died at 4:45pm, only for memory to resume at 3:00pm, not only rewinded but so different now that the death will be impossible (my mom took a different road, or i stayed home that day, or my car had gotten a flat, etc)

it's happened enough times to me now that i've noticed a pattern in increased instances of deja vu before a death, and more recently, family members/friends have told me that they've seen or talked to me at places i've never been. at first, i thought it was some spooky doppelganger thing. now i realize that time is just fucked for me sometimes, and i occasionally exist at the same place at the same time (makes sense, given the time overlap mentioned earlier).

i

This. Repeating the line as "No, I am you father" makes little sense for comedy. You have to reference it in such a way that invokes the original subject matter. So the short hand transforms into "Luke, I am your father" even though it has never appeared in the movie. I should know. I was one of those faggy little kids who spent most of the 80s re-watching those movies because I didn't have many friends.

That would explain all those metal scroll things.

By this point it is just bewildering how much cognitive dissonance has to be put up to keep this pseudoscience going.
I give no fucks about any 'PR', look where the fuck you are, it's an offshoot of a taiwanese sculpturing forum.
And I did try to address some of the misconceptions, but I am just one dude, and I know I'm not the smartest dude around. I sure as hell can't 'logically' disseminate this incoherent babble because it has no logic to begin with.
Which is what all pseudoscience does, it starts with a faulty premise and it is all downhill from there. By the second and third layer of nonsense there is nothing to attack anymore because it's not actually anything coherent.

Genuine Holla Forumsacks is also a hilarious concept that's not a thing. Or at least not a thing anymore, I remember a time where either 4chans Holla Forums and this Holla Forums were mostly free of /x/-tier threads, it slowly crept in and stayed for whatever reason. Probably because we're very impressionable.

I think they meant "mental" because they say you can only trust your mind.

the mandela effect changed so many things like the bible, so why couldn't it change metal anyway?

I mean, the internet runs on machines that are made out of metal besides other things, and loads of things on the internet changed.

this is faggot should be right under the definition of LARPER in the dictionary

Right now, the only thing /fringe/ can do for you is mental alchemy.

thread sliding constantly happening

when they dont want you to know

What misconceptions? What post did you address? I keep scrolling, your posts highlighted, and I can find nothing. What is your other ID?

I'm sure it is a foreign concept to a shill, especially considering you do not even understand what I meant when I said "Genuine" evidently.

checked

I think it is because on halfchan there is a thriving /x/ community. On Holla Forums it is pretty much a ghost town at this point.

Whatever, niggah.

ALL. NIGHT. LONG

Why do you think I bitch about things being eternal?

Did you honestly hope that I'd suicide? Because, that's probably never going to happen. I enjoy tormenting you too much.

They could have meant mental.
Although, I have to at least posit the hypothesis that metals like gold have quite the reputation in mythology, maybe there's a connection here somehow.

So we can still hold out hope then.

Stop getting dubs. You're wasting decent digits on talking to SINEAD

you don't torment anyone kid, you are the living proof that your own shit is all wrong because you are just some sperg on the internet that induces cringe and little more

I don't control the digits.
Take it up with kek.

Reason and rational thought can only propel you so far, and only along the structure of the Solid, the Observed.

Madness, however, sets you adrift in the ocean of possibility. Eventually, you will find yourself upon an alien continent of new Observations, and this new land of new reason will enrich the place you have come from.

I was refencing this post
Maybe 'misconceptions' isn't the most accurate word and I must admit it is only half-assed explanations. I would love to get deeper and make sense to you but I just realized that I'm not actually intellectually capable of that, especially because I would have to argue about nonsense and noone ever won an argument about that.

And you're right, I have no idea what you meant by 'genuine' then. I remember Holla Forums boards actually giving me information about the geo political situation. Oh wait, maybe that was just a different universe.

I agree with everything except the very last part.
The most 'enrichment' you will get out of this might be something reflected in art, there is a lot of madness in that.

Someone should ask Trump in a rally if he's John Titor or not. His reaction would be awesome to see.

That's all that's really necessary at the time, isn't it?

I'm still right. Faggot.

Meh. Doesn't matter. Kek won't help us any more than any other of Them would. All divines are the same.

They hate us. They want us to suffer. They set us up for failure and feed off of our suffering.

Mass hysteria is such a sensational name for

"hey what's that light? Looks like a UFO"
"Oh yeah, that looks like a UFO"

MASS HYSTERIA OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD

Fuck off, people coming to a consensus about what they saw isn't Hysteria.

Fug.

By the way, Donald Trump took part in the Presidential elections already in year 2000. The year John Titor appeared on the forums.

So you did just admit that nothing you've said so far amounted to disproving any of the possible changes in various historical accounts that may have been caused by this Mandela Effect concept that you have so much trouble wrapping your head around because of your own self-confessed intellectual incapability and humility???

Thank you for clearing that one up m88

Nope. You're just insane.

What happened to your red text?

He made a choice.

I have absolutely no trouble wrapping my head around the fact that people would believe such an 'effect' exists.
There are a million other weird effects people have made up over time to explain our imperfect brains and what kind of phenomena they can produce.
The difference between me and you comes down to me accepting that complex entities produce complex phenomena and that that is reality and you believing a convenient theory that has meme-ified itself over the last years. I'm sure in a few years you will find another weird theory you will blindly accept.
I'm not actually against you as a person in any way, not even a thing in my mind, I just want to understand, at least a little thing we have in common.
Have a nice day.

You probably should have waited till Wisdom Graduation before Wandering to the Earth.

Pff, typical 5th density wanderer. "Oh God, It's alll Pointless! It's All Pain! Oh God, Oh God~!"

The only upside is, you've got forever to get this out of your system, so, Enjoy it?

No

There is nothing. You know nothing.

There is no upside. There is no getting anything out of my system. This is all there is, was, has been or ever will be.

Check my digits and Despair!

You're getting great digits, what's there to despair about?

In all fairness, it's a pretty rough place to get stuck.

Everything.

What isn't there? You're fucking retarded. There is no 'stuck' to it. This is just how things are.

There's no fairness about it either. It's just how it is. Everything is shit and you know it.

>I would even go so far as to say there might be a huge Jewish influence in media and politics but we do not have conclusive evidence yet
Dude.

thezog.info/list-summaries/

where the fuck is her braces

user, this state is temporary, even if it feels eternal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)

No.

I don't care. Because even if that's the case, it hasn't ended yet.

That's all I care about, it being OVER. Since that's impossible. I'll just settle for hating all of existence instead.

Not saying there isn't an alarming amount of them absolutely everywhere. I'm inclined to believe that that is a huge influence but I have yet to have encountered direct evidence that made me unquestionably accept that.

You traveled to this place, you can travel out of it.
Anytime you want.

Nope.

You cannot choose anything. There is no choice. I can't do anything other than what I do.

ENDLESS. ETERNAL. ALL CONSUMING.

Did you read what I linked you.

I was born here. I will end here. I will begin here again. This is how things are. It's all I can remember. It's all I can see, think or believe.

There is nothing else. What else is there? What else could there possibly be? No matter what it is, it won't apply to me. And it won't benefit me. And it won't make anything any better.

It's Fate.

Well there you go.
You already understand.

No

You don't get it.

There are no options. There is no peace. There is nothing but Eternal Misery.

The Buddha lied. There is no transcendence. No understanding. Just pain.

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

If true, I suspect most people's first response is an existential crisis or something.

If I cannot be taken down then that's ideal, because it means I have a much better chance of throwing down TPTB. If I'm immortal then I have all the time and chances in the world to slap those kikes into the dirt. And that goes for all of us.

Jeeze I'm stuck in ignorance behind the veil and even I know almost the exact portion of fifth density you came from.

Eventually you'll learn.

Nope. Stop deluding yourself. You don't have powers. You're not special.

You're just crazy. A fool on the Ship of Fools.

One more cobweb in the Attic.

No you don't.

You're making that up. I don't even have any idea of what you're saying.

There is nothing but Pain. You're just larping to yourself about it.

There is no eventually. There is only Eternal Misery.

Honestly A&E, is this fun for you? You've been doing this for as long as I can remember, it's rare to find an attention whore hanging on that long on image boards.

guy can't even figure out pain and pleasure are the same thing, just different ends of the some pole.

Its amusing though.

Trump is a clown and a crooked buisness men he serves a slight purpose in helping us nothing more you crazy son of a bitch

Not really.

It's just how I operate. Too bad you only have memory for two years, because I've been on imageboards for nearly twelve now, and I've only done this for the past four.

It's just how it is. Never going to enjoy it. I can't enjoy anything ever again.

It's all too dark. There's nothing to really look forward to. Trump wins, I'm still fucked. Killary wins, double fucked. There's nothing.

Degenerate. I'm right and you know it. Pleasure is an illusion. There is no pole. You're just a cunt.

Samson Looms

The whole purpose is to get the thread to 750 replies.

Sure there is, want to see?
;-)

Sorry, didn't see your post between all this red text.
I've checked your link and I still stand by what I said.
It looks indeed like a duck and quacks like a duck and I find it as unsettling as you. I'm just not yet convinced to take that last step to.. I don't know.. 'Huge jewish subversion'?
I need more hard direct evidence of conspiracy.

Yes and no. It's the screaming. I can't stop the screaming in my head. And it screams hardest when I encounter certain subjects.

Degenerate

Shill.

Figured this might have been of some interest.

user, you are the one screaming.

Good. Too bad they don't go far enough and put two in Bramha for good measure to make sure nothing is ever created again.

The screaming starts internally, away from me and all around me at the same time. This is just what follows.

But of course, you could never understand that, could you?

I had a similar experience. Driving from Reno, NV back to Elko, NV. I had just passed Lovelock, NV, turned on my iPhone to listen to music on my stereo since no good radio coverage there and I was all of then sudden in Battle Mountain, a 2.5-3 hours drive away from Lovelock. Freaked me the fuck out. No drugs were involved BTW
I've had this type of experience many times but that was the biggest and most notable one I had. I have a very good memory too.

I do understand that, and I'm telling you as plainly as I can that you are the one screaming.

Then I'm still right.

There's no stopping it. Everything has been tried. Everything fails.

There is no stopping it.

ENDLESS. ALL CONSUMING. ETERNAL.

You're schizophrenic. I should know.

updated

I included very few quotes of some other anons and the things that they say they also remember. if those few user's quotes are not accurate, don't whine.

bernstein bears (originally) became berenstein bears, became berenstain bears.
berenstein is what people who can't handle the shock use to say it wasn't berenstain.
it was ALWAYS bernstein bears, ( bern stein )

they are trying to confuse us with a double negative.

mirror mirror on the wall snow white now magic mirror on the wall

Luke, I AM your father is now No, I am your father

mr.rogers says "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood" instead of "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood".
"this" excludes everyone at home, "the" is what he always said and he was including everyone.

Looney Toons now Luney Tunes

Isaiah 11:6

"the Lion shall lie down with the Lamb" is now "The Wolf also shall dwell with the Lamb"

Interview with a vampire is now called Interview with the vampire.

sketchers now skechers

kit-kat is now kitkat

the Ford car logo is different and so is the Volkswagen logo

human anotomy has changed. your stomach and kidneys are now way high up and in your ribcage and your liver is way bigger

mona lisa now smiles

sex in the city is now sex and the city

fruit loops is now froot loops

Johnny Quest is now Jonny Quest

the line "beam me up, scotty" was never uttered in star trek (now)

is now

sherbert icecream is now sherbet

in the movie "The Wizard of OZ" the scarecrow (who wants to have a brain) NOW HOLDS A GUN.
he never had a gun before.

do your own research. don't allow yourself to be misguided or disinformed. the shills are among us.

Have you tried not screaming at yourself?

part 2 of updated

in the scene from the first pirates of the carribean Jack Sparrow is trying to convince Barbosa to work with him in the first movie and starts bribing him with the offer of a hat, "a really big one", and then he adds "with a feather in it" this really hit me hard, I definitely remember this one as well, I haven't re-watched the movie yet but everyone says that that scene doesn't exist anymore.

many people have begun to experience the resurfacing of very strange old memories of drowning when they were little or memories of being swimming deep underwater somewhere or in a pool when they were little but still being able to be breathing somehow.

Fidel castro is alive again

a huge amount of people remember playing a very old PC game from the 1990's that has a scary singing bathtub in one scene called "grandma and me" where you can find a worm that comes out of an apple and sings "bo Bo Bo Bo bO bo" and upon playing that game again the worm is undiscoverable.

many people remember watching Moonraker (Bond) and noticing that the girl Jaws falls in love with had braces on her teeth and that that was the point of the scene because they both have metal on their teeth but now she has no braces.

Is it just me? Does anyone else remember the girl having braces?

part 3 updated and done

"if you build it they will come" is now "if you build it he will come"

"Forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us"
is now
"And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors"

Wineskins is now Wine bottles

coco puffs is now cocoa puffs

chic-fil-a is now chick-fil-a

cheez-itz is now cheez-it

bragg's is now bragg

the word "environment"

jiffy peanut butter and jif peanut butter both used to exist but now only Jif exists

jfk assassination had 4 people in the car, now its 6 and the wife is there and is wearing this insane pink dress and the video quality is astoundingly better than it has ever been
many people remember the wife putting her body over JFK to protect him but now she appears to go near him and put her hand under his head right before his head gets blown to bits and then crawl all over the back of the car

look at the world map. it has changed.

JCpenny is now JCpenney

Fabreeze is now Febreze

Oscar Meyer is now Oscar Mayer

mamas and papas california dreamin "I began to pray" is now "I pretended to pray"

woman named "sally fields" "you like me, you really like me"

is now called "sally field" and now says "you like me, right now you like me"

"we are the champions….. OF THE WORRRRRLLLLD!!!" cuts off now and doesn't say "of the world" anymore.

the word "dilemna" is now "dilemma"

the board game monopoly "ventura avenue" is now "ventnor avenue"

all locations have changed or shifted in size or location or shape.

many people remember chartreuse being a more red type of color, not green or yellow.

There's a belief among Mormons and Muslims that both Muhammad passed the Qur'an down orally and why Muslims were supposed to be able to orally recite the Qur'an.

and as for mormons It boils down to anything not written in mental is subject to change after the fact. All of it. Words, pictures, ideas, thoughts. Even the internet. The only thing you can truly trust is your own memory.

fuck forgot

New zealand, South america, Australia (land down under), Japan, korea, and many other land masses have changed shape or size or position or all of these.

LOOK AT ANY MAP

why are you trying to act crazy? it's not good for the thread, unless that's why you are doing it.

Impossible.

It's not like this is hurting me, user. You're mistaken.

Filter me or not, this is the release valve.

lockedinherewithme.webm

Because you are.

It looks like it hurts you.

What's next? Are you going to tell me that Gibraltar used to be an island or that Puerto Rico was not an island at all? Holy shit Americans are terrible at geography. Gas yourself, nigger.

Since it appears that changes are going in chronological order, in that older Mandela instances are known earlier than more recent apparent changes, all it would take is a more recent memory to be changed for there to be no more discussion on this.

Especially a memory involving something that a large majority of imageboard population knows by heart and not possible to dismiss as faulty memory. If only a such a scene that anons could recite by heart could exist that was changed…

This guy is either a shill or a demon or both.

Demonic possession is real and there is no reason why they could not possess a human being and start spouting filthy lies off on key parts of the internet.

You know you're doing something right when you're pissing the devil off.

youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s
If you can't shut us down with "muh PR" then you'll just claim mass hysteria, but what we are claiming is going on is UNVERIFIABLE

It's a Jewish lad who took the greenpill, not much else to explain or speculate.

It always hurts. That's just how things are.

It's never been any different. Thus, it cannot change.

Whatever.

You're insane. I should know.

Whatever.

What fucking greenpill? What the fuck even is that?

No, it's just how things are. How they have been, and always will be.

You know nothing. Undoxable.

No one is asking for your true name.
No one is drawing a containment circle.

Demons and satan are 100% fake. it's just that some really fucked up people bottle up their stress and are not honest with themselves until they just get cancer or spazz the fuck out and don't even question themselves why there are doing it. sometimes they feel the need to do what they believe is evil because it gives them a small sense of power or control because they lack any sense of control in their life because of the way that our system constantly tries to control each and every one of us. this behavior is a symptom of an oppresive society. some people just can't handle it, or handle it worse than others.

What?

No, nigger. I'm saying that I am undoxable. You can't dox me. Even if you wanted to, you'd just lose your motivation for it because you'd be repulsed.

That's how terrible I am.

Containment circles wouldn't do dick for you anyways.

I have corporeal privilege and I refuse to check it.

Meh. Whatever. You're still full of shit. There is no changing universes.

There is just the slippery form of memory and the symphony of Pain.

The cycle of destruction and rebirth of the universe seems to be what people are getting at with this Mandela Effect talk. Maybe the statue's relevant.

I don't, so why is this an issue?

It's probably best to filter this fucking schizo before you catch something.

Didn't Pakistan used to be on the east side of India and not the west? I swear to god it used to be, and I'm fairly good with geography.

Hopefully it means everything is about to stop existing.

So long as it never starts back up again.

Liar.

But, it doesn't matter. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit, has always been shit and will always be shit. The world and all in it are damned.

The (3) gets it. But I wonder if he can take his own advice?

ALL NIGHT LONG NIGGAH!

when you die you go to heaven. you are saved no matter what. jesus is fake. the devil is fake. hell is fake. this planet is the closest thing to hell that exists. we are living in the matrix. heaven is real reality. there is only God.

people create "big scary red guy with hooves and horns that has a big hole in the ground full of fire" because they can't handle giving God all the credit and responsibility because as human beings they feel the need to rationalize and categorize everything. they can't fathom that God is repsonsible for every baby born and every baby born still, so they assign "bad happenings" to "red bad powerful guy" and in doing so, commit the sin of false idol worship. same thing goes for jesus as both are referred to as the morning star in the bible. christianity/christmas/santa claus s-a-n-t-a/ satan

God is Eternal, infinite and beyond infinite. God gets 100% of all the credit for everything that ever happened, from every happy moment in everyone's lives, to allowing hitler to do what he did.
the garden of eden is heaven
israel is heaven
israel is not actually on this planet, the three oaths were not met and God is punishing earth israel by never giving them peace, never ending war.
everyone goes to heaven.
hitler went to heaven too.

everyone goes to heaven and everything is forever good because God is Eternal and the Eternal is one.

God
is
heaven

and heaven is real reality in which time does not exist.

when you go to heaven it's not the after life, its the only life. real life.

Looney Tunes has always been the same because it was a musically based series that was the WB version of the Disney Silly Symphonies. That was why the color companion series to Looney Tunes was called Merrie Melodies.

People that believe this are confusing Looney Tunes with Tiny Toon Adventures.

updated

New zealand, South america, Australia (land down under), Japan, korea, Italy, Pakistan, Russia, China, Iceland, Greenland and many other land masses have changed shape or size or position or all of these. LOOK AT ANY MAP.

No shill, I mean "m8" we remember it clearly as Toons.

no shill. bad.

How does one determine which maps show the old world and which maps show the new?

my initial response was disbelief. i talked to people about it but they assured me that i had imagined it.

but it happened a few more times. i don't talk to people about it anymore because i know what's happening, kind-of. i know i'm dying and i know that somehow, things are changed so that i don't die. or i move into a different reality or something.

i wouldn't say i'm immortal, though. i definitely don't feel immortal. it's more like i really did die, but for some reason i'm continuing on in a very similar but slightly different world. i think if i died again, i'd definitely leave this world, only i'd continue on in another. this is, i think, my 3rd iteration. that's assuming the close calls i had were really just close calls. and in this 3rd iteration, everything is more chaotic and nonsensical. i think the more i die, the more "errors" appear in the world. i think this is happening to other people too, and they're being moved here too, like i was. but to the natural residents of this world, everything is perfectly normal. that's the feeling i get. i can't talk to most people about any of this, but sometimes i'll find someone who knows what i'm talking about so exactly that it's creepy.

also, this is a long shot, but has anyone else here met some guy that no one else remembered? i remember when i was a kid, my mom came home and a man was with her. they didn't talk to each other, but the guy introduced himself as "a friend". i can't remember anything he talked to me about, though. i remember meeting him a few more times over the course of my life so far, but i've only realized who it was afterward, even though he looked the exact same (always wore a suit, can't remember his face but i remember the familiarity when i'd see him, and remember why after). the first time was with my mom, who insists she doesn't know what who i'm talking about, nor does my sisters or my dad. the second time, he stopped me as i was leaving a restaurant. the third, i stopped alongside the road to help someone with car trouble and he was the driver, but his car started working again after we finished talking. no one remembers the guy. my girlfriend (when i was leaving the restaurant) said we just walked right to the car and no one stopped us. the time when i was a kid, my mom said i just want to my room to play (i stood in the foyer talking to the guy). the time with the car, though, i was alone. maybe i'm just imagining it all, though.

all the maps changed along with the changes that changed and continue to change the world.

your memory is important. don't let anyone change your mind.

There is literally a pedigree. So why is it called "Looney Toons" when it is a musical series? Why is the companion series also referencing music? Why is it the WB version of a Disney series called Silly Symphonies? Why is it that "Toon" doesn't become a popularized word until in the 1980s with the movie 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'?

You have to account for the damned pedigree. This ain't a damn shill thing. This is about me being far more autistic about animation than you.

Isn't Morning Star confused as both Lucifer and Jesus a result of NWO bible versions like NIV, NKJV etc?

I am also aware that the form of the devil is inconsequential, he can appear in ALMOST any shape he'd like to best deceive Man.

I absolutely agree that everything is the work of God, God rains on the righteous man and sinner alike, but to say that hell does not exist and that evil-doers will not be punished does not make sense to me, however I must admit, I was about to type: "Does not sit right with me", but I am not about to believe this seemingly gnostic heresy that you seem to have engaged yourself in today.

If the evil-doers are not defined, then the elect are not defined, the only way to define evil-doers is by those who do not follow God's laws, God sent himself in human form as an example for all to follow and to accept as God and to provide the perfect sacrifice for the sin of Adam. He only asks that you believe that it was Him. Nowhere in the Bible does it state that Man was not responsible for his own fall into sin, Satan is the adversary that was designed to test Man, Satan's name means adversary itself as I'm sure you are aware.

Your mom's a whore. Of course she doesn't want to talk about the guy she was having an affair with.

I see what you mean now.

So I'm not the only one remembering Pakistan to the east of India?
Thought I was going crazy last week when I saw the current map.

It's called schizophrenia and visual hallucinations.
You can actually trigger this in a laboratory setting.

Sage for illogical tinfoil niburu-tier shitposting

Actually read up about contextualization, confirmation bias, false memories, etc.
Note how no one here has said anything substantial
Also see 991930 constantly shitposting.

hi

fringepedia. net/wiki/The_Observer