Customer doesn't tip illegal

archive.is/wmbBZ

"On Monday, the 18-year-old waitress was working the lunch shift at Jess’ Lunch, in Harrisonburg, Virginia.

At one of her tables was a couple that ordered two gyros and a salad.

Elledge told WHSV reporter Isabel Rosales that she gave them decent service, but when it came time to pay the $26.11 bill, she found a surprise on her receipt.

Instead of a tip, there was a note: “We only tip citizens,” with the signature of one “Adam. Dart.” "

Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/whd/state/tipped.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
redice.tv/news/another-study-finds-that-diversity-lead-to-mistrust-and-lack-of-community-cohesion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lel

BASED

unless the waitress gives me a lap dance I never tip.

how Jewish

Should of tipped in Mexican pesos.

But every Jewish boy begins life by giving a tip.

Unless you give me a shiatsu massage and a blowjob you're getting exactly what the bill says and not a cent more.

Fuck tipping.

Funny how i can get good service in my country despite tipping not being something required but then again waitresses are actually paid a wage they can live on with!

this is why I spit on all the orders

What I want to know is who is Adam Dart, I would love it to be a black or Hispanic Trump Supporter so media gets BTFO once again.

I want to find this big guy.

This is some shit I like to read.

CHECKED AND KEKED

It's illegal to tip an illegal alien.

Make sure to report anyone who tips an illegal.

lol

don't lie to me

are you an illegal bean?

absolutely fuck my anus

Kill all socially and economically inept retards who cant function in such a highly civilized society where you are paid based on the level of service you give rather than a pre-determined wage that doesnt accurately reflect the actual work individuals produce.

As for OP how did the based customers know she was an illegal?

this is newsworthy?

Why the fuck would I tip a meal that cost less than 30 dollars? What's even the point? Oh yeah here's 3 dollars so you can take the bus, what an invaluable service you did bringing me a single dish.

fucking spics man.

Obviously made up story. It isn't the first one this election cycle either.

From the article:

“The way I understand it, the woman who signed the receipt is at the restaurant this very second with the police,” he said Thursday afternoon. “She’s angry and the police are there. Apparently, she just signed the receipt. She didn’t write the comment.”

"watcha doing there pedro?"

The customer claimed to not write that note. That means the waitress just wanted attention.

Lets all for a moment forget its the jews who fucked over the service industry so they cant even get legal wages.

There whole argument was "They make too much untaxable income from tips"

oh i misread that at first. I thought the spic lady called the police because she didn't get a tip.

could you imagine something that retarded happening?

Right-o, where's that story about the nigger who claimed to get a racist joke as a tip and it turned out she wrote the bullshit. Typical subhuman antics.

I feel this was a jew.

if the policy are with an illegal shouldn't her ass be in custody

Give me waiter drones, right this now! Fuck having to deal with sycophant latrinas who spend most of their time on their phones anyway.

what makes you say that

nice try schlomo
it's the jew restaurant owner who pushes off the responsibility of paying for their employees onto the costumer

tipping needs to go

leave

Tipping is absolute cancer, pay your staff properly Burgers.

t.Eurofag

they get payed minimum wage if they don't make it in tips IIRC

Why did the police come?

Why I grow my own food and host get togethers so money doesn't go to businesses facilitating spics being here. Doing my small part. Go home paco.

So up til they make minimum wage the customer is basically tipping management?

tipping intensifies.gif

This is why we don't want you in America.

They're just gonna start adding a tip charge on the bill.

I went on a double date to some family restaurant and they added a 15% gratuity automatically, for '4 or more persons'.

We were gonna tip probably ~20% since the service was good, but after that stunt there wasn't a chance. We paid exactly the bill and forced 15% gratuity and none of us will ever go back there.

What's going to probably start happening is the waitstaff will stop paying attention to the 'forced gratuity' tables as much as the tables of 1-3 people, resulting in shitty deprioritized service.

Mind blown.

no, depending on the restaurant policy they get to keep what they make in tips. The policies differ though so I'm not sure. For example, a Mexican restaurant near me makes all the servers put their tips in a jar to be distributed evenly, which is utter horseshit so I never tip there

Wait staff make WELL over minimum wage with tips if they are worth half a shit.

Seriously, only kikes and niggers refuse to tip. Never in my life have I seen a white American man make a hassle about tipping.

Niggers never tip, why should we?

In many places the manager and bartender steal half of the tips. The 'forced gratuity' policy is so they can legally do this.

Jesus Christ. If you didn't believe it was creative-arts imperialism trying to push women into tech you'd have to believe it now.

I just realized reservoir dogs would be called a Ring wing propaganda film by journalists over the Anti-ripping scene alone

why the fuck would you base your behavior off of a nigger

Waiter staff should be paid decently to begin with and tips should be reserved for exceptional service. You Americans are doing it wrong. It's like 3rd world scum who haggle about everything while us civilized people have price tags.

Because they refuse to subsidize Schlomo underpaid staff, kike

You're showing your nose

Fuck you auto correct Mac book pro I said Anti-Tipping!

Burgers like tipping so much it's normal for their government to take tips.
:^)

The police should do their fucking job and report this bitch to ICE

Nobody cares whether spics are legal or illegal. Maybe Trump retards do, but the rest of us would send them all back if we could

technically, though the minimum wage for positions with tipping is far below the regular minimum wage. businesses are allowed to pay this lower minimum wage if any employee receives over $30 in tips per month.

dol.gov/whd/state/tipped.htm

tips are also taxed, though servers will usually underreport their tips to lower this, or the restaurant will simply tax their pay based on a flat rate of assumed (lowballed) tip amounts. still, it's not uncommon for a server to get a paycheck for $0 or negative amounts of money due to taxes on tips applied to their $3 hourly wage. as a result, essentially 100% of a server's pay is through tips.

t.worked as a waiter for 2 whole weeks

I misread the article but she's still an illegal as far as I'm concerned, her parents are both foreign, not to mention that all shitskins have to go back

if you did a good job you should be making a lot of money though

why weren't you making good money?

implying we are not the same 20 people shit posting on Holla Forums everyday

I'm not white

not to mention soldering wrong side of the board…

checked and keked

none of my friends have had their kids circumcised because their doctors told them all the "health problems" were fabrications/misinformation

very fucking dedicated then. What race are you?

feels bad

hispanic

you cheeky cunt

not with that shade of skin

That's 20 people with 10 proxies each. Gotta keep up them proxies in order to talk shit about Trump for laughs and bantz because it gets you banned.

Hispanic isn't a race.

you're either a jew or a retard that made poor life decisions.

not bad. do agree with Holla Forums ideas or do you just shitpost

still less than 10 percent of the userbase.

still would explain the downward spiral of post quality of posts over the last few months

it may as well be

If whites would see how disgusting the average restaurant in burgerland is in the back of the house they would never set foot on any restaurant ever again

was just presenting some facts about waiter pay

I wasn't paid anything, since I was still in training when I decided it wasn't for me

elaborate

I'm for a civilized western civilization. I really don't care what color someone is as long as they are not a savage or thug.

These people aren't above making up shit. In fact it's pretty much all they do. It's all about playing people's insecurities to get them to 'convert' to the cultural Marxist ideology. I would be quit surprised if it turns out to be true.

I could go on

Instead of going "a bloo bloo my feelings ;_;" and blaming the Evil White Man, maybe this girl should be pissed at illegals for even creating a situation where presence is questionable.

If illegals actually lived in fear of La Migra, and didn't hop the border seven or eight times and get welfare and driver licenses, there would be no doubt that any hispanic person in the US is there for legitimate reasons. Instead, any dark-skinned Latino who knows Spanish is suspect, and it's safer to assume the person in question is illegal. Because they usually are.

Every one of these message written on receipt stories is a hoax

Served in restaurants for 5 years. Literally the only people that don't tip are non-whites and europoors. You can pull 60k a year if you get good enough.

All the faggots crying about servers making 2.13 an hour were shit at their job, you can make 40-50$ an hour if your IQ is above room temperature and you have a decent work ethic.

I'm sorry beaner, but there will be no compromise:
26. Nature has put a certain antipathy between races and species to preserve the individuality and existence of each. Violation of the territorial imperative necessary to preserve that antipathy leads to either conflict or mongrelization.

These plus when I came from work at Friday's my boots were filled with sewage and goo when I worked as dishwasher

I only tip White staffers who try to be nice and give good service

Are hipsters getting gas? Also post his real name you pussy.

I think a system of tips-based earnings could work well in a purely huWhite society as a job for young people and go-getters, but it would probably look different from our current system. In a lot of states, the base wage of servers is $2.12/ hr, and technically if [base-wages] + [tips] < [minimum-wage] then the server can request the restaurant compensate the difference, but that's basically asking to be fired.

conflict and cross breeding are already here. What you don't understand is that people can still function in a civilized manner. It's all about ideology and upbringing. Not genetics.

being a racist and painting with a wide brush is retard level thinking user.

I got a lot of stories from when my fiance worked at crapplebees. I will NEVER eat there again. It's where you go if you are too lazy to microwave your dinner, and they get mostly old people who don't tip much so they dgaf

Few people on Holla Forums actually hate someone based only on their ethnic background. except, maybe, for Jews

Exactly, there will be peace only after all non-whites are either deported or killed off. Every race needs its own territory.

TOP KEK! Are you sure you're on the right board m8?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Why are you washing dishes in the sewer?

What is the best punisher comic to read?

I heard they're semi-redpilled or at least not totally pozzed.

Heard that the Chinese are almost as bad as Niggers when it comes to tipping. Even the Chinks I knew that did tip, only tipped a dollar or two max no matter what.

Where did these faggots come from? Was there a new wave of faggots from plebbit recently?

I don't feel like crowd-funding cunts who think they deserve anything for doing their job right. You're basically a hostage of the worker, the tip being the bribe demanding them to do their job right.

Fuck that sense of entitlement. I wouldn't demand a tip from every client either.

Please do.

Ya I get this. Which is why I frequent Holla Forums

maybe you should self deport to sweden or europe where you belong and try deporting the mudslime there.
:^)

I'm a little suspicious of this. The article mentions two customers initially, then says it's only one that was there at all. Same for the receipt. Receipt indicates more than one person. Someone is lying, and I'm betting it's the waittress.

Unfortunately for me, my parents were Catholic. So no foreskin for me either.

There's nothing more beautiful than watching a pregnant woman rekt a jew practice-enabling cunt. Wife even brought up how foreskin is sold to make up companies and used in face cream.

How do they know that she's illegal in a place like Virginia? She probably wrote that note like that lesbian waiter.

I belong where I conquer, shitskin.

Hey Rafaela what ya doin?

The drainer near the washer is very and there's more water coming out of the machine than the water getting sucked in the drain, the filter constantly gets clogged you have to sort of take out the food with your hand , red water leaking on the ceiling ect

are you guys retarded or something? He isn't saying "it's all just pretend" he saying that we can still like minorities if they are cool.

This is rich.

there is a difference between recognizing differences between races and judging an individual based on it
although my first gut reaction will be that

so then what does it mean when your homelands and "conquered" lands gets invaded and conquered by inferior "shitskins"

perhaps you are just a sub species of the white race than is nothing more than parasitic race?
the niggers of your race

Yeah, no. In high school I worked at shitty chain restaurants like TGI Fridays and also at nice local places, and everywhere the waitresses hardly ever shared the tips with the cooks. When they get tipped a lot they assume it can't possibly be because of the actual meal, it HAS to be because of the unique skill of being able to lift and carry a plate. Fuck them.

I think you need to take some time to let the redpill set in, you're not making a whole lot of sense.

I'm a white American and only ever refused to tip once, to a server that just absolutely did not give a fuck. They may as well have not been there, and all I would have been missing further was their shitty attitude. It wasn't even busy.

That said, tipping as an institution is bullshit in its current incarnation. Diners should have the option to give some extra as a thank-you for good and pleasant service, but that servers have to depend on them to even make minimum wage is horseshit. But I'm not gonna leave someone in that position out to dry because their employer is shitty, either. So I tip.

Video on how tipping came to be. It was literally a bribe.

I never tip. They get salaries, what's the deal?

it saved from an earlier thread. sorry m8.

Jesus fucking christ. Get the fuck off my board, you little newfaggot shitskins.

Pol wants no non-whites and pol needs no non-whites.

I think for niggers it's a power fantasy of being the ones in charge; Chinese are just being logical.

Whatever you say, Mr Pink

you ARE retarded then. Only weak minded people are absolute in every aspect. They still have to go back, obviously, but that doesn't mean you have to autistically sperg and get triggered every time you see a shitskin

Jeez, which jew pissing in this guy's drink?

Tipping as a percentage is fucking retarded, the process of serving a plate of spaghetti and serving lobster and champagne involves the same amount of effort. Why should the server get $15-30 at an expensive restaurant for 4 minutes total of small talk and refills?
I tip 4 or 5 bucks every time, regardless of the bill.

This is why i hate tipping. I either leave $2 at a low end place or $5 at a high end place no matter what. idc call me a asshole its jewing at its finest

I didn't say that. Prejudice is, generally speaking, the opinion you have on someone before you know anything about them beyond the fact that they belong to some group (gender, race, age, occupation..). There's nothing wrong with it, it's natural, healthy and useful. But once you learn more about this person, unless you are a fanatic, your opinion will change accordingly.

After years on 4/pol/ and then 8/pol, I'd say most people here are not fanatics in that sense.

I love my mommy.

FOUND THE NIGGER

fuck tipping

after that I stopped tipping all together.

I don't hate other ethnicities and races, I just don't want them around because they're nuisances.

Do I hate an untrained dog because it took a shit on my floor? No. Do I hate the dog after I train it not to shit on the floor and it still does? No. But if it shits all over my house even after I have given it the proper training, then it is it's own fault. Shitting on the floor is in the dogs nature. Do I hate it? No, I pity it. But I don't want the dog any longer; and my pity for it doesn't change that.

I'm on the same page as you. Tipping should be optional for good service. It shouldn't be mandatory for the server to make a decent wage. And if a server doesn't get tipped, managers assume they're a shit server and fire them.

Instead, now every time I go out to eat I have to figure an extra 10-15% built in "gratuity" plus another 15% for the server. And now they're starting to push 20% as the minimum tip. It's fucking ridiculous.

tipping has to be a better slide topic than religion

If you had bothered to take 3 seconds to look at my other post, you would see that I agree with you. I was just pointing out that you're clearly a newfag yourself and aren't really in a position to berate jewish shills for being new.

being around like minded people is not a nuisance no matter the race or ethnicity.

using your analogy replace dog, shit and floor/house with whites, white guilt and community/country.
while you're at it replace the word training with education

Except the difference is that I don't want my genes mixed with inferior ones, for the sake of my bloodline. Would you breed with someone with a large amount of genetic diseases, even if they were super great? No, because you'd be fucking your kids over.

Similarly, I will not and I won't want my children to racemix.

Like minded shitskins wouldn't be in my country as anything other than tourists because they know that their mere presence alone hurts my people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
redice.tv/news/another-study-finds-that-diversity-lead-to-mistrust-and-lack-of-community-cohesion

Kill yourself, nigger-lover.

"cmon Mr Pink why don't you ever tip?"

Obviously the analogy was meant to be read that way. Which is why I put in the part about shitting up the place is simply in the dog's brown people -since you obviously need to spell it out for yourself to understand- nature.

Non-whites do not have the same time preference that whites do. The vast majority don't understand the concept of future repercussions. This can be seen in many non-western civilizations. I remember a screen cap of a green-peace member who went to africa to teach the locals how to make bread. The local africans had no concept of saving or investing, even after they were taught and educated about it. The bread makers eventually went out of business and everything went back to the way it was.

It doesn't matter whether or not those people have my same frame of mind. I do not want them here because ultimately down the line, their offspring will turn against mine. Quite frankly, if they had my frame of mind they would return to their homeland and try to make it a good place.

I imagine because of attitudes like in this thread of people flat refusing to tip whatsoever. Quite a few people see no reason and have no care to tip regardless of effort.

of course nobody wants to mate with genetically diseased people.

Being of a different race does not make a person diseased.

And inferior to who? Your race is being forced out of your countries of origin by "inferiors". You, like the savage nigger, are incapable of adapting in a civilized manner.

non white, comes to Holla Forums because I share like minded ideals
kill yourself, post results

k

How are black genes worse than mine? Take a look. Sure, there are some smart ones, but they are the exception. Halfbreed babies do not fare well genetically.

pic related

why would they return to their homeland when white guilt (((a genetic disease))) of the white race
would just provide for them?

I don't hate the white people if they are racist, think themselves superior to me or simply hate the color of my skin. What I do hate is the fact that white guilt has destroyed western civilization. Not all blame can be put on the nigger when the white man and more importantly, the civilized people of all races don't stand together to put boot to ass.

I don't hate niggers. I just don't tolerate them in my country.
Just as I don't hate knives, I just don't tolerate them inside my body.

isn't it agains the law to publish that receipt containing the customer's signature?

no you fucking shitstain of failure, that's what it means to be a WHITE. NATIONALIST.

It means to be in favor or countries FOR WHITES, AND WHITES ONLY.

Kys.

Catholic too, I wasn't mutilated though

A big part is that I refuse to squander the gift I received from generations of my ancestors struggling to survive. Our bloodlines stretch to the beginning of man and encompass countless great struggles and narrow victories. Out of respect for my ancestors and their achievements, I refuse to waste what they've given me by doing less than my best to further and strengthen the blood.

sage for replying to myself

Kill yourself.

To anyone who isn't a shill or a fucking newfag here: look at this thread. Look at the catalog, for fuck's sake. What has this place become?

A shilling place for Trump supporters.

I meant to say just because his race is inferior, doesn't mean he is, I mean if you took some white trash hillybilly and put him up against Neil deGrasse Tyson he will look like a fucking retard, it's natural to be prejudiced against a person because of their race, but you shouldn't let that initial thing cloud your judgement if you get to know them

If you could read you would see that that I said pretty much the same thing

We're speaking about populations mixing with populations. Averages apply.

If the white population mixed with the black, it would produce a race less intelligent than whites.

coexisting along different races does not mean you have to breed with them. I understand the effects and benefits in keeping bloodlines pure no matter the race.
However you do not control how others chose to breed. Chances are your children or your children's children will eventually breed your purity away. No amount of bigotry can stop that.

You're fired.

why the fuck is she soldiering a motherboard (while getting 3rd degree burns)

Yes. Tipping culture is welfare for small business owners.
If the business was viable while paying a living wage, tips wouldn't be needed. But these small restaurants can't survive paying a full wage, the customer tops up the wages with a "tip" so that the owner can pretend to be a successful capitalist.
Yet these small business types are the first to complain about taxation and welfare for the sick and unemployed. Total hypocrisy.

Stories probably bullshit, everyone knows illegals get put in boh.

Some percentage will be lost that way, sure. But not all.

Where are you from?

Tipping is actually not welfare for the business but welfare for niggers and poor people.

They're not forced to tip but still get to eat out because good ol' whitey is gonna pick up the tab because good goys gonna b good.

satan trips checked

burgerland

and without any solder!

I used to live in a black neighborhood. At the IHOP there, not only was the tip added automatically, but you had to pay the bill before they brought you your food!

Tell me, where is the bigotry in wanting my descendants to have the best shot at success and good lives?

Sorry but you're wrong. When a waiters pay does not cover minimum wage, the difference is from tips. If they don't make enough tips, the business has to pay the difference, by law. Now it really doesn't take a lot of money to cover this gap so the business rarely has to pay out. But it's a flat out lie to pretend like businesses aren't the ones directly benefitting from these gibs. Much like the computer companies benefit from free overtime out of salaried workers who already make way more money than would trigger the overtime law.

Fuck that. I'm not their manager. This bullshit is why I buy all of my own food and refuse to go to or support the restaurant business.

The thing is if you didn't have to tip the prices would simply be higher or non-franchise restaurants would be more rare.

As it stands right now it is both welfare for businesses and for niggers.

What really makes you want to not eat at restuarants is having worked at restaurants.

People are disgusting and lazy.

I think there's a serious problem with the entire restaurant business. Yes, I do feel bad for some of the workers, but their position isn't my fault. It's the fault of the shitty managers and CEOs that created the shitty wages and work and tried to offload their financial responsibilities to the customers as "tipping".

I guess your beaner brain just can't comprehend simple logic, if your shitskin brethren conquer it, then its yours. But at the moment, its not.

22. In the final analysis, a race or species is not judged superior or inferior by its accomplishments, but by its will and ability to survive.

the bigotry comes in when your descendants give no fucks to you or your ideals and love nigger cock, turn homo, genderswap or any other degenerate activity.
Using the dog analogy from before, training your dog/children and they end up shitting/crossbreeding on the floor, are you going to not want that dog/child? That would be bigotry.

by that measure whites are inferior to practically every other species on the planet

How much does a Rabbi charge for a circumcision?
Nothing. He just keeps the tips!

Well-behaved nonwhites should be treated as a nice neighbor. Just you and your neighbor are nice to each other, and you have him over for dinner or a porch beer from time to time, doesn't mean you give him the keys to the house and you let him fuck your wife.

kek

your inferior to any race brain can't comprehend that you are being conquered globally. There is no place left for you to conquer unless you actually believe in moon nazi shit.

*just because

This is no measure, it's the law of nature. At the moment, a lot of my people are being brainwashed to hate themselves and have no will to survive, so yeah that makes them inferior. Do you get it now?
Races will never coexist peacefully in the same country without getting mixed into oblivion. It's either deportation or genocide of non-whites or destruction of whites.

There is a difference between getting a black eye because you let a child punch you in the face for the laughs while drunk at a party and getting actually beaten in a fight.

Even if whites were to not "wake up" shitskins would just start dying the second there are not enough of us anymore to hold up the system enabling their rabid breeding.

SOON

so what your saying is getting caught conquered is part of your plan.

Oh I understand the situation quite well, I don't think if you do though, without shekels from European countries a fuck load of your brethren will die off a miserable death of starvation, so I'm convinced the tables will turn fairly quickly, they already are turning.

I think my analogy is fairly decent. Even if you were dumb enough to let yourself get killed by the child the child would still be fucked without you.

I honestly think critical mass of diversity will simply lead to balkan 2.0 electric bogaloo. This time without ZOG forces stopping the total eradication of subhumans.

Quebec, same thing here. its the reason i never eat at restaurant. i refuse to be charged almost 50% tip.

true story
that was in a shitty pizza place too, not a nice fancy one. after that i stopped eating out, it was my first time.

I'm not racist so much as a eugenicist. Race is much less important than removing low IQ (and also ugly) people from the gene pool.

It' just so happens most of that can be done by exterminating niggers and semites.

where did the car keys go?

Don't try to reason with the shitskin, you see, he is jealous and angry because he's just another brown colored faggot who will lose no matter the outcome. If our race prevails, he gets deported to whatever shithole he's from, if we get genocided, he'll be living in the same tier shithole.

Where we differ, because I also believe the tide is turning, is that while you think your going to save the white race in some kind of race war. I believe It will be civilized people of all races that will save civilization in general. I doubt there will be any room for people of your simple mentality.

don't know about extermination lol most deserve it

Civilized people can reason. You are a lost cause.

You're implying that all races have a big enough density of "civilized" people to be reasoned with.

Negroes are obviously not among them. They can only be contained. Pure natives are also too dumb as are all the mulattos in south america.

You're simply delusional. It might just be deportation and walls instead of guns and gas but there will be no point at which white people will be able to reason with the brown hordes. They might not be malicious but they're certainly not smart enough to ever stop the gibs train themselves.

Pick one and only one.

Save what civilisation? European civilisation? How can you save civilisation that's not yours? Because where we really differ is that I don't care about you or your mongrel race, I will never hold hands with you and sing kumbaya, all I care is the survival of my race and my culture.
It's pretty pointless to discuss this any further, all I'm saying is that I'm fighting for the interests exclusive to my people.

I live in Australia and we already do it here, unfortunately .
It's called "Goods and Service tax" and it's an extra 10%
Some stores still have the nerve to think they get an extra tip.

the hell do I care about eurofags? If these superior whites don't care about their own lands, why should I?
If you cared so much for your race and your culture you would self deport back to europe and handle your own sand nigger problem.

I'm an American. This is my country of origin. If your unwilling to fight for your own culture in your own land than you are useless here in the US or where ever you claim to have conquered.

I lold.

and you are from?

And this is why people like me are replacing people like you with robots.

Robots don't spit on my food, they don't fuck up my order, they don't waste my time, they don't protest for higher wages, and most importantly they know what I most likely want based on my order history.

Hahaha, you are just another shitskin who lives in a country that was founded and built by Europeans. You go fight for your multikulti "America", I'll fight for real America, a European America.
Honestly, I'm baffled how you're still not getting it. What exactly is forcing me to fight for what you want? I don't care what you want. I'm done responding to your dumb posts, because you probably still won't get it.

I'm saging because this thread is already getting bumped enough and you piece of shit are not replying to arguments anyways.

You're a low-iq moron like the rest of your bunch and the idea that someone "civilized" could stroll along and have anything to say but "gibsmedat" is hilarious.

I'm sorry you got identity issues and identify more with nazis on the net than with your own people but your shitty genetics are not my fault.

Just become a drug dealer and embrace your inner pedro.

I'm not trying to force anyone of anything. I'm also not trying to change your mind. You don't offend me. I just pity you.

What I find funny is how easy you lose the will to fight. it's in your genes i guess but go on have yourself a good day.

I've replied to every post. I have never even said anything close to gibsmedats. And I never said I identified with the nazis lol
you should take a nap

Im a bartender, if you're getting comped drinks at my bar you'd better fucking tip a dollar a drink if you want attentive service. May not seem like much but 4 dollars from 100 people adds up.

You mean "my parents were idiots", my Dad is a fucking catholic too and his dad and his dad before him and so on and we've always been against circumcision because its immoral to remove non-interfering parts of a childs body.

you should take a nap

Says the guy again just repeating to a tiny bit while ignoring the rest.

Giving somone a (You) is not the same as engaging with his actual words.

Well, I'm outta here. Please leave the country, thanks.

underbuttered toast

well rather than the usual you have to go back line what is it you wanted me to answer?

if I want attentive service? So if i'm not paying out the ass for drinks you give me a shitty time? I'd just go drink at another bar.

ah well stay cucked my ignorant white friend.

If you think a buck a drink is paying out the ass I don't want your fucking business kike. Yes I will intentionally pass you up for another customer who isn't a greedy fucking kike.

the norm at places with food and drinks is to tip after the person is done eating and/or drinking and the tip they give is decided based on how they feel things went

This is what people don't understand. While they're waiting 20 minutes for a drink in a busy bar, all I have to do is crook my finger for a refill, and I get comped drinks on a regular basis.

They reserve a table at 8:00 and it's busy? Maybe they'll get seated by 9:00. I reserve a table at 8:00 and it's busy? I get a table at 8:15 at the latest, and if the maitre d has to hover-rush someone out of the table to get it open for me he does it—AND apologizes for the extra 15 minutes wait.

THAT is what tipping buys you—superlative service.

And the norm for drunks is to walk away without a goodbye as soon as you get fucking bored or too drunk, now you tell me if I've seen people stumble away from my bar only to stumble back "OH silly me I forgot to tip for your 8 comped drinks!"

I figured people would still tip, I typically leave tips around 22% percent

If I knew I would be too drunk to remember I'd tip after each drink but it would have to be majorly scaled down to be proportionate for the individual drinks instead of the whole thing like it normally is

So if I get a 3 buck drink and you bring it to me filled to the brim and as fast as you can thats 66 cents

22% tip

God damn it.

Don't see any white workers unfortunately.

rape rape rape rape rape rape rape

that's what I think of your gay thread

k

This needs to be extended to the restaurant that hired her. This should also be extended to any landscaper or construction companies etc that employ illegal mestizos.

Trump should promote this boycott after he's sworn in as POTUS.

I wouldn't do it now, might make small business owner-cuckservatives ass-blasted beyond belief. They can't lose out on the 100 bucks they save on payroll a month…

He needs these cheap, traitorous fucks vote this Autumn…

Basically
The fuckers have to EARN their fucking tip
If the bitch does a good job, takes my order correctly and isnt a total shitty attitude looking cunt, I tip her a few bucks.
I tip what I feel like tipping, if you do a shit job, you dont get a goddamn thing

This isn't your board,faggot.