White Egypt

I know there have been several discussions on this before and I saved some of the material on them, but can you please drop all your graphics and source about Egypt being White? I am doing some research and writing up on it and would like to use as many sources as possible.

Generally, I use the March of the Titans as well, but as said would like more material if you can help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhidharma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutemwiya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thutmose_IV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lenguas_bereberes.png
uwgb.edu/DutchS/EarthSC202Notes/GLACgeog.HTM
quora.com/What-in-the-world-will-happen-if-the-sea-level-falls-500-meters
youtube.com/watch?v=uKdKj7o-ZjM
doiserbia.nb.rs/ft.aspx?id=0354-46640604225m
youtube.com/user/7phoenician7/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml
goldenageproject.org.uk/survey.php
livescience.com/4180-sahara-desert-lush-populated.html
humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra_Selene_II
assets.pearsonschool.com/asset_mgr/current/201410/west_heritage_Kagan11TE.pdf.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca
jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=185393
academia.edu/2308336/Revisiting_the_harem_conspiracy_and_death_of_Ramesses_III_anthropological_forensic_radiological_and_genetic_study
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100216-king-tut-malaria-bones-inbred-tutankhamun/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuegians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pericúes
sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/05/010515080044.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090923143333.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture
books.google.com/books?id=XSZnAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA130&lpg=PA130&dq=Buddhacarita blond&source=bl&ots=DmZc5-_kSn&sig=Werf0sAN6jb5OPFXRme1cR20qgc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRiOCmqNrOAhXB9R4KHXvfDO4Q6AEILDAC#v=onepage&q=Buddhacarita blond&f=false
archive.is/LTQz1
archive.is/MtKbe
archive.is/ZipnU
archive.is/9MuXk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger–Congo_homeland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where can I find full leaked results?

Weren't they just 'Egyptian'? Which it seems to me is somewhere between white black.
Or is Holla Forums's theory that white men came on little boats or something stupid like that

Depends on which Egyptians you are talking about. There have been many different people that have ruled that region.

Nubians were most certainly of darker skin and they were most likely the ones who cut off the head of the Sphinx and replaced it with the head that you see today.

Certain Pharaos display characteristics of having Red-Hair hence the explanation of the DNA post above.

If you speed the clock forward though, you have Greeks / Macedonians taking over as the ruling family after Alexander the Great conquered that region. Cleopatra for example, had dark hair / eyes as she was Greek / Macedonian.

My dad lived in Egypt for a while and he said that modern Egyptians said that the people with blue or grey eyes were the ones descended from the Ancient Egyptians.

Wish I could go back during those times and obtain DNA samples These faggot politicians in Egypt REFUSE to provide DNA samples of a ton of their pharaos.

bump

The closest the niggers got to We wuz kangs are the Kushites. They lived in modern day Sudan and imitated the Egyptians. They did control Egypt from about 700 BC to 500 BC, but then the Persians raped them to death.

bump

There were semetic peoples, but plenty of Indo-Europeans have migrated there since the inception of their civilization. In Egyptian arts, there is the occasional blonde individual (source: somewhere in March of the Titans). Some of the Pharoahs have confirmed to be of Indo-European heritage. Egyptians today have a small degree of European admixture: 2.5% have haplogroup R1a, and 5-10% have haplogroup R1b, both of which are haplogroups associated with Europeans.

Nubians were also the last dynasty to rule Egypt before being conquered

That's still fairly impressive tbh. I mean, those desert niggers accomplished more than the Irish ever did.

No they didn't, you English nigger. Newgrange in Ireland is older than the pyramids and Stone Henge. Kys, you Paki nigger.

I never heard about that, sounds like there's something they don't want us to know.

Egypt has been around for a very very long time with countless rulers. I wouldn't be surprised if some pharaoh is dug up some day with Chinese dna. Holla Forums has been really slow this month. It needs to be November already.

You are a fucking moron. These structures were way older you fucktard.

Some say "size doesn't matter", but I beg to differ : those kushite pyramids are ridiculously dollhouse-sized.

Knowing that those shitskins went last in Egypt, and that was the trigger of the crumbling of the Egyptian civilization, it shows only one thing : niggers don't create anything, appropriate everything but destroy everything of value in the process.

The Kushit "We waz kangs" bullshit story serves as a warning : exterminate niggers before they destroy your civilization .

if the Irish centres of worship predate the English or Welsh, and also the Pyramids, also the earliest mining sites in Northwestern Europe, then we are all niggers by that standard.

They didn't do it on the backs of nigger slaves in a Mediterranean climate either.

Gobelki Tepe predates that even more (last Ice age).
Also, the now drown city of Dwarka in India, dated between -20k and -10k (again, last Ice age).
This shows Aryan civilization is much older than previously thought.

Native Americans were building shitty Indian mounds for thousands of years too. They're still not impressive. I'm sorry Connor, you aren't human.

The real "native" americans are Solutreans (came from Europe 50k years ago).

Well their mounds of dirt aren't impressive either.

You're forgetting about all the pyramids, Chaim.

You don't know that, remember that the last Ice age wiped out everything in North America, under 3 km of Ice.
Then came the Siberian invasion, and they were likely either exterminated of diluted.

lad
not sure about newgrange but stonehenge was built roughly 12,000 BC and was mostly dismantled and recycled by 8000BC

Of course, Pharaohs were white Western Europeans.
They, along with ancient Indian , Chinese and Olmec civilization were of Atlantean stock.
Ever since their home islands got flooded purpeously and cut off with the triggering of the end of the Ice age they were losing power.
They got absorbed into the societies which they ruled over as proxies. Egypt got flooded with nogs and India got islamraped. The caste system perserved a lot of the knowledge in the Maharabrata. Oh why did the Rothschild Empire ban it ASAP they got into India. Or destroyed the Mamluk Empire with the Donmeh.

The reason why Western Europeans have the same genes is that they are descended from the guys that escaped on boats when it went under.
Egyptians were smart in recording this on their temples in stone, which is the longest lasting media.
Sphinx is 30 000 old according to the weathering and Egyptian inscriptions in the temples, they had 30 000 years worth of rulers.

There's a reason why France and Britain are being flooded with shitskins by the (((plague))). They are the closest descendants of them. Whites are the only smart and disciplined enough to reach Nirvana with the right methods. They need to be purged becouse (((they))) are jelly of it.

Suggestion: Read Hamlets Mill. Watch John Anthony West: Magical Egypt.

The Tut DNA was never officially released, as I remember the results were too controversial. If the leaked results are true, I can see why it would cause a shitstorm but it fucking should be revealed.

egypt is in africa and borders sudan.
there were black, white, and arab people.
its just american niggers are stupid as fuck, even if there were black people in egypt, african americans were taken from the west coast of africa, ghana, liberia, nigeria, etc

black people were painted as complete darkness on egyptian hieroglyphics

occipital bump

Tut was a star kid, gated in his own kingdom.

did you know the guy who invented shaolin king fu was white, had blue eyes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhidharma

Bodhidharma was a Buddhist monk who lived during the 5th or 6th century. He is traditionally credited as the transmitter of Chan Buddhism to China, and regarded as its first Chinese patriarch. According to Chinese legend, he also began the physical training of the monks of Shaolin Monastery that led to the creation of Shaolin Kung Fu. In Japan, he is known as Daruma.

Little contemporary biographical information on Bodhidharma is extant, and subsequent accounts became layered with legend.[1][note 1] The principal Chinese sources vary on their account of Bodhidharma's origins, giving either an origin from India or Central Asia.[4][1][5][note 2] Throughout Buddhist art, Bodhidharma is depicted as an ill-tempered, profusely-bearded, wide-eyed non-Chinese person. He is referred as "The Blue-Eyed Barbarian" (Chinese: 碧眼胡; pinyin: Bìyǎnhú) in Chan texts

no he was just inbred as fuck
Akhenaten married his sister, and two of his daughters and took his own brother as a lover in his later life
Tutankhaten later renamed Tutankhamen was his only surviving son and he had a host of genetic diseases due to successive generations of inbreeding

hell i can list you them from let to right there

The Egyptians weren't Semites

This.

Well the Atlantian part, not the other schizo shit.

Atlantis was white.
Atlantis was destroyed.
Atlantians flooded throughout the ancient world creating wonders and civilizations.

See

I got taught hash-brewing by an Egyptian guy who told me all this alternate history shit, reading this some of it makes sense now.
He said

Ancient America was White.

Not so much about who inhabited Egypt in the past, but definitely relevant.

Probably from the same stock as Uyghurs.

WE WUZ ARABS N NIGGERS N SHIT

Ay we wuz kangz in sheeit nigga we wuz dem egipan pharoah n sheiiit dey dem joos in tryna keep us down naw wat im sayen niggu? Dem egipans were white like look at dem mummies n sheeit you sayen they ain white nigga sheeit mayn muh great great auntie wuz cleopatra with them romans and greek homos n sheeit dayum nigguh

they even had a nigger kings at one point

you iz butthurt n shiiet leftycuck

WE WAS KINGS UND SCHEISSE

Egyptians are the niggers of Arabia

So many shills in this thread lol

What are Hellenics?

Would you mind sharing the book name?

"To the American Indian: Reminiscences of a Yurok Woman"

I appreciate it.

lots of buttmad kikes. deal with it.

We
Wuz
Kangz

1st picture is obviously a religious initiation ceremony.

2nd picture the white dude died of natural causes and the priests are just letting his blood out to the earth again, which is an honor. The 3 on the ground look like they died of Ebola or something similar and that's why the priest is keeping his distance and doing some praying music to help their spirits leave

3rd picture, Just some sports competition, seems to be a race where they have to crawl under something, probably meant to represent a vigina of the earth goddess or something, you know what savages are like. The two priests are just playing music to add a more festive note to the occasion, while the crowd watches on awaiting their turn.

4th picture, you can see it's not blood on his chest, it's fire, it symbolises that he had a burning feeling chest infection and some sort of venereal disease on his penis (probably gonorrhea). Despite the help from priests and holy medics he succumbed to the illness. The leaders decreed the body should be burnt to cleanse the 'evil spirits' (aka illness) in a ritualistic manner so that the gods could see the problem and maybe stop the spread of the disease.

Akhenaton's grandmother apparently came from a group of people where Indo-Aryans were hanging around. That doesn't mean she was white, but there's a distant cultural connection there.

Due to an unhealthy amount of skepticism or the possibility that the goyim might come to know, Kikepedia is trying to shut it down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutemwiya

You would think that it's just a fringe theory going by that because they share the same name, but it's not. The Pharoah in question asked the King of Mitanni seven different times to let him marry one of his daughters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thutmose_IV

I've been reading The Lightning and the Sun by Savitri Devi since coming across the Esoteric Hitlerism thread. A whole section of the book is about Akhenaten. Some of her conclusions like "We wuz sun-worshiping pantheists n shit." are questionable, but the core info about the Egyptians seems to be pretty well-sourced.

There used to be an Indo-European civilization in Central Asia by the name of Tocharians.

"Leaked" results be damned, the skull shape of that picture looks African.

Looks Somali tbh

They were probably something in between white and black

Maybe they were Egyptian?

kek

WE

WE WUZ CHINESE N SHIEET

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICAN

WE WUZ INDIAN

The problem with calling something "Indo-European" in this context as a euphemism for "white" is that in common usage, modern day Indians are Indo-European, so they probably had just as much in common with Pajeet as they did with Western Europeans

The implication of this perverse "we wuz" theory in the current political climate is that, since whites have always created civilizations and always been destroyed, that modern day Europe WILL suffer the same fate.

Very doubtful. Maybe they wuz kangs after all.

Its worth noting that there is a huge R1B cluster in Nigeria and Cameroon

Are Nigerians white?

You're literally denying everything while misusing a meme.

The idea that whites wuz everything is pretty comical. If whites ruled the whole earth, where did all the other races come from and how did they continuously defeat whites

The Atlantis you made is comically oversized and placed, and the world around it shouldn't be in the same state as it is now. The world had ~450 feet lower sea-level. That is, of course, the fact that you're also mis-protraying the argument by strawmanning the argument saying we claimed the entirety of the world was White. You can't make fun of something without understand it.

Poor form.

The remnants of the people who were Egypt's and the rest of Northern Africa's ruling class still remain in small pockets and are still mostly white though of course constantly diluting.

In other words its the same old story; whites build stuff and get zergrushed by muds. Poor white man, when will he ever learn?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but in this thread I've seen the following civilizations claimed as white

The only place not yet claimed as white is sub-Saharan Africa, yet is strong genetic evidence that Nigerians and Cameroonians are white

What? Have you never seen a mummified body? Look at some aryan mummy remains that were put through a similar process. White people that are frozen to death or dried by similar process become blackened.

No you nigger. Here's a map of where Berber languages are spoken. Put two and two together and guess where that R1b in adjacent areas came from.

Link because lol Tor: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lenguas_bereberes.png

I know all the coast lines are not fixed, but it looked like this in 12k BC user.

You don't seem to understand the scale of Africa. Those Berber areas are not adjacent to the West African R1B hearth, in fact they are more than 1000 miles away. The R1B is in North Cameroon which is not Berber, nevermind that North Cameroon/East Nigerian has a much denser population of R1B than any Berber area does. The Berber areas was between 5-15%, the West African hearth has upwards of 60% R1B on par with Western Europe

That still doesn't answer the primary question, which is: Where did the other races come from and how did they conquer all those white lands?

So White Europeans are actually descendants of ancient Egyptians? Fascinating

uwgb.edu/DutchS/EarthSC202Notes/GLACgeog.HTM

quora.com/What-in-the-world-will-happen-if-the-sea-level-falls-500-meters

These sites are just from a quick search, but I've researched this extensively.

Agreed, I didn't answer that question. I felt it necessary to first establish that the world was much more interconnected and diverse than what we see today. There were eight different major hominid species inhabiting earth today.

Africans, are modern Africans. Are mostly derived from Asian people migrating towards the northern coast and interbreeding with the native species some 20k years ago. Those being a much more, ape like, species in appearance. Those Asians that migrated in, were taller than the Africans they hybridized with and formed distinctive language and genetic barriers from the southern Africans who can interbred with eachother, as well as several other minor tribes the had migrated from the north, towards the east/southeast.

Whites, or Aryan whites, I believe originated somewhere in Western Europe OR in the Caucasian, spreading outward. The solutreans who inhabited northern spain, france, and pockets of western europe had existed there some 20k years ago, even before… and were some of the first people to migrate into North America. Who in turn slowly interbred with the Clovis culture that inhabited the Mississippi river basin spreading from south to north from Central America. How those Central Americans had come to inhabit that area around the same time, perhaps before the solutreans is still up for debate, but one thing is for sure. The recent genetic research being done is proving more and more than we did not come out of Africa.

Instead we were pockets of distinctive species that may have had a common ancestor that originated from Asia, or even Atlantis? We may even have not have had a common ancestor but are the result of a interplanetary beings genetically modifying our DNA with their own to create something of use for them.

I've always fought with the idea that we were "Aliums n shit" and it is a bit of a scapegoat answer to just say,

But the best answer I have is that Aryan peoples were either in two places at once, (maybe due to a pre-ice age migration???) or were modified, or buffed to serve a greater purpose.

I'm reeling with the responses to this question, as there are SO MANY possibilities.

I believe that we will never know unless we first unlock the secrets of the obvious ancient global connections. The planet literally is connected by certain monuments, folk tales, and many other things. The division the inhabits of earth is indeed genetic, but at one point, every continent was connected somehow, not physically, but by a technology that is now lost to us.

If you haven't seen this before. I recommend it:

Sorry for the typos,

"different major hominid species inhabiting earth that we know of today.

"Africans, or modern Central/Western Africans

Caucasus

The Noble Class of people distinctive cultures and peoples across the globe were indeed Blond Hair, Blue Eyes. Interesting huh…

Even Cortes remarked how the nobles of the peoples of the new world were of little difference from the whites in Europe.

Through my research I've come to conclude that the Aryan homeland was north of the Black Sea around the steppes of modern day Ukraine. My professor seemed to agree. That is NOT to suggest that current day Ukrainians are proto-Indo Europeans, as they were many various migrations.

The first migration was Greco-Italic, which took a western route towards the Mediterranean and settled there. These peoples established Greece and Italy, but also left a genetic legacy in Asia minor before reconquering it. North Africans also have some Greco-Italic influence

The second migration was Celtic, which took an eastern route around the black sea, through Asia minor to the Levant, and then traveled through both sides of the Mediterranean to Western Europe (this may explain red haired Egyptians). Egyptians most definitely wuz not blonde haired Germanics, but it is possible that they had SOME red-haired Celtic influence (obviously there were other tribes of people already inhabiting the area). Here's a comparison of ancient Phoenician with Irish gaelic

PHOENICIAN OF PLAUTUS:
Byth lym mo thym nociothii nel ech an ti daisc machon
Ys i do iebrim thyfe lyth chy lya chon temlyph ula.

EARLY IRISH-CELTIC:
Beth liom' mo thime nociaithe, niel ach an ti dairie mae coinne
Is i de leabhraim tafach leith, chi lis con teampluibh ulla.

The third migration was the blonde-haired blue eyed exodus, which also took a direct western route but favored a northerly route as the more favorable Mediterranean areas were already dominated by the Greco-Italic wave.

Modern day Slavs are no more directly descended than any other race, because there were eastern-traveling migrations which doubled back multiple times. Slavs also were conquered by the mongols and turks for a while.

Honestly "white" is an American social construct. There are separate European races with a common genetic origin. The reason its hard to tell is because the certain tribes would just wander around raping and pillaging each other, so France and Britain for example are mongrel nations.

This whole discussion is a little bit stupid though, because we're all of different tribes. Europe has never been a unified race and pan-Europhilia was a precursor to modern globalism

Tut was New Kingdom so naturally that makes sense since European DNA was practically all over the world by that point thanks to all the trade.

The stupid thing is that over 4000 years the egyptians transformed over time from interbreeding. Initially yes they would have been black skinned, but not full blown Nubian. They would be Brownish redish skin if their sculptures and paintings are anything to go by. As time went on though they interbred with their trade partners and migrants to the region due to prosperity. Its hard to actually say what is an "Egyptian" since the whole fucking point of Egypt was that it was two entirely separate lands and thus separate peoples. With the Southern land being more African/Nubian/Ethiopian, and the Northern being closer to Sumerian.

I argue you cannot put Egyptians into either camp. And certainly not brush over 4000 years of genetic diversification through breeding to come to a conclusion "oh they were black" or "oh they were white". Looking over their whole history they were both and more. But Initially if you want to be really technical they were black, as the Northern part of Egypt was uninhabited for a long time and the southern most part would have more or less bred with Nubians, but even still you couldn't call them "Egyptian" as the Mesolithic has proven that no such land was inhabited in that period. It'd be like saying Neanderthal is a race in the modern sense when nearly everyone in Europe has Neanderthal DNA.

As an addition, the modern day struggle for the Ukraine is a battle to control the proto-Indo European hearth. There is a theory that this ancestral land is a geopolitical pivot point, which seems to be supported historically.

Neanderthal was a race, not a separate species. Sociologists/archeologists have their fucking heads up their asses, either all those hominid species were human or there is no such thing as human in the modern sense of the word. There is also a very clear and easy distinction between other apes and human races, but those faggots are so obsessed with finding more "missing links" that they pretty much falsify two thirds of their specimens

First of all stop lying so god damn much. The distance between the blue area and the center of the R1b concentration is about 500 miles.

Secondly, even if it were 1000 miles that is still irrelevant given how far the Berber populations are from the the main Caucasian population centers. A population of white men migrating that distance is nothing.

Well, no shit? The R1b concentration obviously has nothing to do with current population groups. What is represents is a group of negroes whose male decent is primarily Caucasian and which over time has absorbed enough negro females to become totally black. You see the same thing among Laplanders who have primarily Mongolian male decent and European female decent. Despite being dominant the Mongolian characteristics are mostly suppressed by now due to the larger volume of non-mongolian people surrounding them over time being married into them.

As negroid characteristic are more dominant the process of negrification is much quicker than the one described above of white characteristics becoming dominant.

You got it ass backwards. The story is always the same; pale, blue eyed, blonde or red haired tall men come and bring with them civilization and start building great things. They have laws of segregation but in time they become mingled, and the muds breed like rabbits thanks to the abundance of food that can suddenly be cultivated, until the white people can no longer remain masters and the civilization devolves into the typical typical brown culture: Iron age savages living among ruins of absolute wonders.

The nearest blue area is around Niamey the capital of Niger

The center of the R1B concentration is around N'Djamena, capital of Cameroon.

The distance between those two cities along a land route is 1786 km, or 1110 miles.

Nevermind that Niamey is at the southern most tip of the Berber-language area.

Obviously it doesn't, which is why both Nigerians and Frenchmen carry a common y-haplogroup.

Riiight. Okay.

But yea, Nigerians aren't white and neither was King Tut

I would strongly disagree. If they weren't then the word really has no meaning. In a world not choked by Jewish political correctness Europeans, negroes and East Asians would be categorized as different species too to give just a few examples.

WAIT! THATS IT

I fucking called it. Now thats pretty much the whole world. Anybody want to claim Oceania though?

I don't support a separate species classification. All human races qualify as the same species by the text-book definition, the definition used to classify all other species.

1.) intermingle in the wild
2.) produce fertile, viable offspring

We could try for separate species classification for political reasons but it would be a total cluster fuck taxomically. There are no clear distinctions between the races in that there are constant gradations. Obviously a Frenchman and a Nigerian are dissimilar but there is a somewhat constant gradient between the two, and the problem becomes: where do we draw the boundary? It would be artificial.

I advocate a separate sub-species classification, sub-species pretty much being synonymous with race. Making those clear distinctions isn't as important at this level and affords a certain liberty

No, it's around central Niger. ggnore

Yes. This sort of thing happens, except for the "hundreds miles" bit. The resulting half white negroes of the original admixture would obviously be far more intelligent than the surrounding tribes, and as demonstrated by niggers in the US would still retain the aggressiveness and breeding patterns of ordinary negroes, and thus expand outwards. As they did so they took the conquered black women until they had been completely negrified, their IQ dropped to the African average and the expansion stopped.

No, no one did.

OK kewl.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

You are either a troll or fucking retarded. I'm not wasting more time one you.

The ruling class were likely while Europeans - at least some of them, but the majority of the population were brown North Africans

Wolves and dogs do not intermingle in the wild. The wolf's natural habitat and the domestic dogs natural habitat do not overlap unless you like to keep wild wolves in your home, which you don't. Therefore because they are demonstrably different, do not intermingle and thus do not interbreed, they are not the same species.

Do you know jack shit about ecology?

Indo-European is not the same as European. Stop using the two interchangeably

He's correct about the Tocharians though. Some of the other stuff is reaching pretty hard, but the Tocharians had handicrafts very closely related to Scottish tartans(that the surrounding people's had no knowledge of) so it's not unreasonable to see them as a Celtic people who just went East rather than West. You can still see people in that region who look distinctly "white" in ways that Indians just aren't. Also, the whole issue makes the Chinese super, super buttmad which is a good indicator that there really is something there.

Here's a documentary from NOVA, which isn't some tinfoil shit: youtube.com/watch?v=uKdKj7o-ZjM

They interbreed quite possibly literally every day. You obviously live nowhere with Wolves.

Look up "coywolf"

Coywolf doesn't have a species classification. Its a hybrid

If we apply a similar metric to humans, the majority of the world's population is some sort of hybrid and has no species classification. Otherwise we can have dozens of different human species all intermingling and interbreeding constantly.

We can do that if you like but it would be retarded

"White is an American social construct"
Hi kike. How's it going? You wanna stop spreading blatantly untrue bullshit?

There are not multiple European races. There is one single European race with many sub-ethnicities. "Social construct" my ass. You sound like a goddam libshit

okay

But it's proof wolves interbreed regularly with dogs. Jesus you're fucking dense and your biological expertise is Wikipedia tier.

I don't care at all about this topic or this thread, just your absolutely insanely dumb talking point

Just one more fucking reply so that other people don't believe your bullshit.

doiserbia.nb.rs/ft.aspx?id=0354-46640604225m

Now where is your paper on how they never intermingle?

Wolves and dogs interbreed as often as niggers and whites, meaning it's freak occurrences unless they are forced together. Our natural instinct however is to segregate from them and create separate habitats, which is why we fucking segregate in cities you retard.

We look like separate species, we naturally segregate like separate species. We are separate species. Get over it.

Apparently professionals agree with me.

Alright then, whats your hypothesis? How should human specific classifications be made?

You are the same person who said:

Who forced those white men to intermingle and interbreed with blacks? How did such a freak occurrence leave such a massive genetic footprint in West Africa? In fact how did such a freak event happen in every single civilization that WUZ white? How did they ALL get mongrelized if interbreeding between humans is so rare?

How did Central Asia happen? What species are they? Are they human? Are Egyptians human? Are South Americans human?

How did the entire continent of South America get overtaken by such a rare freak event as interacial breeding? Whats going on in South East Asia? How about East Africa? The Middle East? How is the whole world overtaken with this incredibly rare phenomenon

It's all over the world like that. The release of King tuts data was a mistake by them. In the US you have injuns and their jewish lawyers forbid to take DNA from "their ancestors" and they "repatriate" destroy them. Same in China with tocharian mummies and it's forbidden to investigate the pyramids there. Apparently there is even a big ass pyramid in bosnia.
And of course jews use their ISIS golem to destroy assyrian and middle eastern history.

hmmm.. really makes ya think..

Why is R1b so prevalent in central africa? Serious question

According to the chinks they sent some old guy to India to study their religion and he brought back Buddhism. Are you saying that guy was white?

Toranon says some white men with jungle fever ventured deep into the heart of darkness for a west African interracial breeding spree

Here OP: youtube.com/user/7phoenician7/videos

Huge collection of videos. Many of which talk about the fact that a lot of the Egyptians were White.

I was shitposting.

The original pic referring is clearly cancer.

They were Celtic, specifically. NOT Germanic

The people in that area quite a Cauacasoid look to them, also, the thing is that they don't have the same subclade of R1B

Never said they were.

Holy shit another fucking Irishman

Are the Irish the true master race?

Everyone memes about blond hair, but:

Is the Irishman the pinnacle of human excellence?

The ancient Germans were called red-haired by the Romans. Well, the only source of this was a second-hand report from a Roman guy.

red hair is related to blonde hair though.

That would suggest aryans.

Where did these blond-haired Swedish imposters come from?

He was wrong about the blond hair meme though. Seems like the true master race is red or brown hair, blue eyes.

There's a pretty big phenotypic difference between pure-blooded Celts and Germanics, aside from just hair. Red hair is found in the former, blond hair in the latter. The Celtic facial structure is more robust

I doubt that.

It just seems more likely one is a lighter colour of the other.
And both DO occur in Germanic areas.

t. germanic (on one side)

You are at least as deluded as he was about this. Then again I never got that info first hand of him, so who knows what he really thought about it.

Red hair is just slightly lighter form of brown hair, which is a darker version of blonde hair.

I have blond hair and if I grow out a beard it'll be red. Nobody in my family has red hair or green eyes.

I have reddish-brown hair, looks brown but it shines red like copper in the sunlight. The red gene itself seems to be independent of brown or blond, really. My beard is reddish also, its pretty neat. Shines like copper

Seems like the red gene is recessive.

Blonds and gingers seem to be natural enemies though. Looks like the blonds got the upper hand and took Germany, the French are actually descended from the red-haired Celts, guess the Franks, which used to live in Germany before moving, were replaced by the Swedish viking cucks. French and Germans are also natural enemies

And of course Britannia is the ultimate battleground between red haired Celts and viking Swede cucks

So pure blooded Celts seem to have black, brown, and red hair

Pure blooded Nords have brown or blond hair

Nords are tall and slender, Celts are medium height with a robust build (but when they get tall, they are fucking huge with a massive build)

Nords have more of a refined, sharp facial structure, whereas Celtic features are more blunt and robust. The nose bridge for example, Nordcucks have high slender nose bridges, whereas Celts have thicker, slightly lower nose bridges

Celts are more prone to unrestrained violence and aggression, whereas the Nordic strength is organization and rigidness. Both are formidable in war. Nordic societies are very nice to live in but more prone to faggoty idealism. Celts love to feel at one with nature and prefer the natural environment to idealism

Breaking news: you're an idiot and have no scientific evidence to boot

Don't talk about things you don't understand.

All your own opinion. I don't get where you get this idea of Nords being cucks. I guess it's just you just trying to stir up trouble.

The simplest explanations is a group of exploring/migrating Caucasians, either starting out mainly male or with only the males surviving the hardship, got stuck there and took the black women of a tribe they conquered. As time went on their higher IQ offspring pushed outward and created a a blotch of R1b negroes in central Africa.

I like to divide Europeans into four subraces

Celts, Nords, Meds, and Slavs.

Nords stand out as the most cucked. They weren't always cucked, but they are PRONE to cucking themselves because of their natural idealism, the idea that they can trasncend nature (led to many technological developments). On the other hand, Celts value romanticism, a romanticized image of nature that they love. I do not know enough about Meds and Slavs seem like just straight up brutal people

the thing to take away from this thread:
green eyes = masterace

Fair enough. Meds, more specifically Greece was originally ruled over by Nords (Hellenics). Some parts of Mesopotamia was also ruled over by the same Hellenic Germanics.

Considering most of the talk here is about blue eyes rather than green eyes I don't get where you get this from.

What an unfortunate ID.

Is there a reason you sound like a saltmine?

Too difficult to intelligently portray your thoughts without subhuman language, like swearing and insults.

It comes down to genetics. Which mathematics formula is the most similar to these other math equations.

Humans are walking and talking blueprints. Some are different than each-other, like a Honda, to a Ford, to a BMW, they are all vehicles… and may have originated from a similar construct. All whites are not the same. What is white? Are Italians white? Are Greeks white? Are Russians white? Are French white? Are Persians white? Are Amerimutts white?

I think you see what I'm driving at.

Really, White, is a base formula, or blueprint at one point that has become a homogenized term for anyone that isn't darker than tan. When in reality, anyone could be considered white as long as their DNA is the genetic majority (I'd argue 60% isn't a proper majority, but more of a hybrid. A real majority being like 80%+ or 90%-100%)

A REAL majority is at least 90% white. 10% shitskin is still a lot of shit. It would take like five generations to breed out the 10% shitskin. That is of course if you breed pure-bloods.

Yes, and No. If you actually did the research. Solutreans had different weapon technology than the Clovis that were living there around the same time. They literally interbred with that culture to find the array of natives that inhabited Northern America.

Check out en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia

Who were the people living there while the Solutreans started to arrive.

This, Clovis culture originated from the south of the Mississippi river basin and moved upward around 50k-30k years ago. It's hard to pinpoint exact dates, but we know that they did indeed interbreed with the Solutreans.

Also, Solutreans were Western European Natives living in northern Spain, France, and possibly other areas of Europe during the Ice Age. Many migrated to North America in search of larger game to support the growing family clans.

These people had sailing technology that we know now by the types of stones they used being found along the North American coastline. Literally rocks from Labrador being found in Virginia and Europe. The same shape and technique being used. Similar DNA as well that we are finding currently from the natives who lived along the eastern seaboard of North America.

They were not the same as germans, celts, etc

It takes 8 generations of breeding into a native populace to become considered pretty much the same as that genetic type.

I agree. 80% is literally barely enough to be considered majority. Being 1/6th or 1/5th of something still can arguably make the 4/5 or 5/6 of your genetic makeup become your majority.

There would be small traits from that 15%-20% but it would be pretty minor in comparison to people being 30%-40% African and saying they are black.

One way I like to explain it to people is this way.

Imagine you have 1 cup of white paint. Then add 1 cup of black paint. You get Grey. Add 1 cup of white paint again, and again, and again, and again. You're not going to get a pure shade of white again until you've pretty much added an entire gallon of white paint until a shade would become extremely negligible.

>until you've pretty much added an entire gallon of white paint and a shade would become extremely negligible.

Man my typos today.

Thanks for the raff user. That's funny stuff. Meme that shit.

Looks like a celt to me, amirite?

What weapon technology are you talking about here? Because that is the main point of the solutrean hypothesis that it looks just like clovis tools.

Egyptians are whiter that Americans i give you that.

Same.

Picts were redheaded as well.

Many Celt tribes had black, brown, blonde, and red hair. Though I'd say that the natives of Europe had black/brown hair and the migration of Aryans into it, may have caused the red and blonde mix into the gene pool.

Phoneticians had brown/blond hair though…

(checked)

see

(checked)

You mean the arrow/spear heads? Well, Solutreans used spears and the people the Mississippi river area used long darts with a different type of style used in their creation. Kind of like an Atlatl. They literally were able to track these Solutreans by the spear heads they used and the type of stones they looked for.

A spear-thrower or atlatl (/ˈɑːt.lɑːtəl/ /ˈæt.lætəl/; Nahuatl: ahtlatl Nahuatl pronunciation: [ˈaʔtɬatɬ]) is a tool that uses leverage to achieve greater velocity in dart-throwing, and includes a bearing surface which allows the user to store energy during the throw.

Sadly we'll probably never find out much about ancient Europe. It is covered in cities and anything that could have possibly had some historical value was probably covered or destroyed.

Possible, but then there is this.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml

Scandis are the fairest people of europe hair and eye color wise.

Though Tocharians were also generally considered a nordic people though and had predominantly R1a I think.

Not that easy to see a clear enough picture.

Yes. Guess I will have to do some reading on it.

Why does everything have to be a black and white interpretation to you guys.(pun not intended) History will always be more complicated than what you see on the surface, also the fact that we will never know the past as it actually happened.

Like I said before, instead of working backwards, I thinks it's more important to observe the things we can still study today. Like DNA, and ancient structures that are beyond our current understanding. These ancient pyramid buildings all line up with each-other. And use the same mathematics, as well as relating to the stars (orions belt = Giza pyramids)

When using Giza as the prime meridian, All these other structures or importance that were before questionable start to make complete sense. Why is this?

Check it out. It's mind blowing once you start looking at the pure mathematics involved.

hi user, I recently watched Carl Munk's the Code, and I find it hard to believe because it implies some extremely supernatural things. How were ancient peoples all over the world using space maths to create coded buildings all over the world? How in the hell? And why?

Is meme magic real?

It's not supernatural, it should be natural. If it was done it can be done again. Read the Hidden secrets of magnetism.

Grandmaster-tier understanding of math and geometry on all levels of society. This was what their whole civ was based and revolved upon. The clockwork of the stars above and how it reflected on the Earth below.
Also active effort towards higher state of consiciousness since birth which could potentionally give them many ways of exploring the galaxy consciousness. Imagine every member of civ being on LSD/DMT 24/7/365.25.
To become Gods. That's why they were punished most severly.

Because science is the white man's magic and its essence is finding the true nature of things, which is the opposite of Jewish "science" which only attempts to cloud the issue and make everything relativism.

This statement is pure Jewish in nature and absolutely anti-science. As an example an archeological dig is often the exact opposite; extremely confusing at first but once you understand what is happening the sequence of events can be extremely straight forward and logical, and the same generally goes for history itself. If something becomes less graspable the more you study it chances are you are listening to the Jewish version.

I'm still cynical. What did their high level maths enable them to do? What new schools of magic have you discovered?

You sound like a child user. Sorry to assume and not trying to be a jerk, but it's how you word your sentences.

It's not supernatural what-so-ever. It's because the history that we believe isn't based on accurate accounts. If you do the research, you'll find a lot of it is assumed due to many old ways of education, along with the Smithsonian hiding/blocking, ignoring, destroying, and spinning things that were discovered post new world colonialism.

The earth was at a slightly different axis previous/during the ice age, but changed thereafter. The lost land of Atlantis was discovered post WWII due to our technology finally able to do readings accurate enough to spot structures below the ocean. Shortly after, we started looking for more and more settlement that were swallowed by the sea.

They are literally all over the globe. Yonaguni, Bahamas, even Alexandria has sunk into the sea, which contained the Great Library, and a Giant Lighthouse.

Atlantis existed near the Azores islands. They did studies and found that fresh water plant life existed there, along with volcanic material that existed above ground, until 10k-12k years ago. I theorize when the ice age started to end, and the shift in the planets axis had occurred. The great flood was real. See my map,

I messed up the location a bit, but honestly I rushed the edit of the map. Seriously, we know for a fact that the ocean level was substantially lower and that this region had previously been ABOVE SEA LEVEL. They apparently found structures as well on google maps but have since been scrubbed from google earth maps. I cannot confirm this.

This isnt bad. goldenageproject.org.uk/survey.php

But I'd look into Graham Hickok if you want some more interesting info. But don't stay too far from Carl and Graham. A few of the guys who get into this, start straying for scientific fact, and evidence based proof, towards the realm of theory or folklore. Which I'm not totally against… it's just that I think it's better to evaluate the hard facts we can prove first, and work from there.

There were many areas in Asia and Europe that contained fresh water lakes and wetlands during this period. Even the Sahara of Africa was a vast jungle.

livescience.com/4180-sahara-desert-lush-populated.html

To be fair it was the kikes and Christians that destroyed the great library. Embed related (not 100% accurate but does a good job at explaining it and the film makes you hate kikes and Christians by the end of it.).

The lighthouse was destroyed by sandniggers to build a fort.

this is made up shit, not to mention the pop science bait in the title, the peoples who claimed that Tut had R1b as his paternal lineage never actually released their results for confirmation

Sorry trips but you're wrong.

Do the research.

humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html

Also, you know that every Egyptian Dynasty was ruled by a white noble class - At least until

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_Kingdom

Which was white, and reigned until Cleopatra's death. Cleopatra herself was the first of her dynasty to speak Latin, Greek, AND Egyptians (most were not fluent in Egyptian at all, as it was a sub-language of the noble class)

posting the same article from another paper doesn't disprove what I've said

Ptolemaic Egypt has nothing to do with King Tut, two completely different eras.

She was Macedonian/Greek, with some Egyptian blood perhaps. It's been theorized that her mother may have been Egyptian, but historians say that wasn't the case at all and she was more than likely reflective of what Macedonians Greek would have looked like (At most due to records, 1/4 Egyptian).

And certainly would have never have been black African what so ever. Many Black Supremacists claim that she was Egyptians/black, but it's pure disinfo. Look at historical records and tests done from her lineage.

Her daughter was white, Cleopatra Selene II (father was a Roman, Mark Antony) - and was Queen of Algeria, then called Mauretania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra_Selene_II

Her mother, Cleopatra is literally considered Greek/white in pretty much every history account, ever recorded.

If you look further, pretty much every pharaoh that has been tested and researched has come back white. The new history being taught has tried to cover these facts up, because of diversity and zog disinfo.. but it's too late Jews. We know that you were pretty much a sub-human slave race, even below Egyptians, Nubians, and other natives.

I could go into a long rant about the Sea Peoples at this time, but I won't. Do the research yourself.

semites aren't neanderthals, you retard

Do some research on the Great Library and what Ptolemy was all about. The people of Egypt have always known white rulers chaim. They came from educated and noble stock. Lived longer and had healthier babies. Even ancient accounts must be racist, because they always praise whites over the other races being superior genes to interbreed with.

This picture was ironic.

Oh, the irony. Subhuman comment detected. Prepare to mine salt.

You didn't even read my posted information as well. Don't act like a subhuman and be incapable of critical thought or investigative reasoning.

1313 speaks truth.

Off by one..

there's not much into it, apparently sandniggers in Egypt do have some info they are hiding and won't publish, but the one who was tested and published in an actual scientific paper, Ramsses III, turned out to have Y-DNA E1b1a, which is chiefly African in terms of frequency.
Doesn't necessarily mean he was a full blown nigger, but certainly doesn't point towards a Scandinavian origin either.

It's likely that most of ancient Egyptians rulers came out of local Caucasian stock, something perhaps related to neolithic levantine farmers, who have some link with Anatolian farmers i.e the peoples who invaded Europe in the neolithic. Those levantines weren't particularly African in any way, unlike modern locals.

You forget about Iberians. Where do they fall?

I really love threads like these, seriously. I'm extremely interested in ancient civilized history (don't really care for the whole monkey stuff tbh).

I learn history here that I wouldn't learn elsewhere, hidden or obscure knowledge.

I'm taking a history class this semester at Uni, titled Roots of Modern Europe. I'm taking it in the hopes that the professor won't be cucked and purports the whole "Out of Africa" theory and "afrocentrism" nonstop. So far he seems ok, but I'll have to get into a few weeks to make a final determination.

I'm hoping to pick up enough facts here in these types of threads so I can potentially drop a few redpills in class subtly, in the form of a question at least.

I do know that Iberians had mixing with celts in northen spain, creating the celtiberians which became the dominant subrace.

I will expand on it, I am a Spaniard, I live in northern Spain, and while not much, there is a clear Celtic influence around here not seen in the south, the range of the population ranges wildly, from pale looking people with blonde hair/blue eyes, to swarthy skinned people with dark hair/dark eyes, I am in the middle, my mother's side of the family is of pale skin but dark hair and dark eyes, while my father's side is of more swarthy skin, but blue/green eyes, and the occasional blonde/redhead.

I have swarthy skin, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes, all my features are european.

*The features of the population ranges wildly

Sorry for the mistake.

Celts inhabited a vast majority of Iberia until the expansion of Phoenicians (yes Carthaginians are Phoenicians, or Ponitics), even some Greek colonies, and North African conclave groups migrating towards the coastal regions of Iberia.

Then the Romans came in, then the Vandals, Goths, Moors, Arabs, French, Italians, Normans.. and so on…

Really though, it depends on the tribe and the area of Iberia. But it's safe to say they are pretty much a Med base, with a few cups of Celt, and a pinch of Arab or Nord depending on the region. Like 60-30-10 in ratio.

Hibernian (Irish), Ancient Cornish (Dumnonii), and Brittany Celts (Bretons) all traded and interbred with the Iberians. Then Phoenicians, Greeks, and Romans did afterwards and during. Hence why Iberia looks similar yet distictive. Celtiberians were pretty much Celts that lived in the region a long while and became the central natives, while the coastal Celts slowly diversified with the ones they were trading/breeding with.

They were the Yoke in the Egg so to speak.

checked

Cool. Be be wary, I used to teach at a university… a lot of those programs perpetuate false history. Listen to your professor, but be sure to be investigative about everything and don't take a single source for fact. Most of taught NATO approved history, unfortunately is based on theory and heavy biased.

Of course. It's the first thing Holla Forums taught me.

The textbook we're supposed to read from is called The Western Heritage by Kagan.

Never heard of it, have no idea on the credibility/reliability, but given that it's a college textbook, I'm sure it's rife with disinfo/false history.

Very nice! I'd like to add that Anatolians were very Celtic - Greek - or Eastern Influenced Caucasians.

Also, E1b1a is a large group… It literally covers most of Africa. But may just be an ancient Saharan connection. As it's in a majority, a Saharan DNA. Subclass are much more pocketed across Western/Central and South Africa.

Woah… that's a pretty outdated book imo

If you want a peek: assets.pearsonschool.com/asset_mgr/current/201410/west_heritage_Kagan11TE.pdf.

I must say though, that it's not the best, nor the worst by far. Definitely a comprehensive read. A lot of these texts never go into the truth about Locke, Newton, many other post medieval thinkers… They rather idealize them or see their REAL main focused. Like Newton being a huge heretic in the eyes of the church. The guy was literally practicing what was considered, Black Magic back then and Alchemy.

Goodluck!

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth record this God's arrival in the land of Kemet (Egypt) after one of the periodic catastrophes on this planet, the one that purportedly sank Atlantis. There he found the cave-dwellers and taught them the Annuanaki gift of Kundalini. That's what the mystery schools and pharaoh headdress is all about. In the Bible, the aryan Hebrews are also instructed to go forth and erect stone megaliths which they did all the way to England…

The Hurrians (whites) invaded Egypt and ruled it. thats about it

What's the author, m8? Why do anons still only give names of books without the author in a world were there are multiple books with similar fucking names.

Actually the title is Uncovering the missing Secrets of Magnetism and the author is Ken L Wheeler

Thanks user! Saved my day. I'm always looking for good books and from the tittle I wanted to know more already.

Psychedelics unlock a higher consciousness, maan. LSD and DMT open your third eye, maan. The gubbermint just makes them illegal because they don't want everyone to wake up to the reality, maan. Ancient civilizations used to understand so much more about the world and themselves, man, because they were always tripping and seeing reality for what it really is, maan. People today are brainwashed by the government, man, because the government is just playing everyone against eachother, and keeping everyone in a state of mindless control, maan. When you trip on DMT, you realize that there is no difference between the individual and the environment, maan. Because the individual is the product of the environment, and the environment would be nothing without the individual to experience it, maan. Wake up, maan, you're such a tool. Tripping is an enlightening experience that will make you UNDERSTAND THINGS, maan.

If the sole goal of education, provided by the priest class, since birth is nirvana, you don't need to take drugs. Plus you learn more. Drugs are a dangerous shortcut with shaky foundations.
The opposite is done right now by (((them))).

Ancient monks totally understood everything about the universe, maan. It's like they were on psychedelics all the time, maan, but they were tripping on enlightenment, maan.

bump for knowledge.

Nice! Ty for posting sauce,

The druids? I'm sorry… but Stonehenge was constructed around the same time the Great Pyramids were. This is very unlikely.

YES! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca Is a good example of something that may have attributed to some universal understandings but led to shaky foundations

It's also interesting to note that this brew literally would have been impossible to stumble upon. The mixture would have required an advanced chemical understanding of these compounds.

user, I think he was referencing the idea that people were seeing things with a vastly different biased than how to view them today.

I don't subscribe to the idea that people were awakened due to DMT and such, but that it is a natural element here on earth that we as living beings also use. THC is another chemical that can exist naturally in our bodies, and indeed we were made with specific inhibitors for the processing of cannabinoids.

I don't use of any kind, and very rarely consume alcohol. But I can see how some people may find it effective.

Dude,

Don't take any harmful chemical drugs, maan, just use natural stuff, bro. Ancient cultures have used these natural substances for millions of years, maan, Street drugs were imported by the Reagan administration to cause societal instability, duude. The human body has natural cannaboid receptors and seretonin and shit, maan. I totally know what I'm talking about, dude, just trust me, man

There was no conquering. Jut a scavenging. Whites, or the anscestors of whites, had a civilization (or more realistically multiple cooperating or related civilizations) that spanned the globe, but was mostly confined to the coast and some inland areas. I would back this up, but there are actually at least two threads up filled with evidence on that right now.

These civilizations were likely at the technological level of the Romans, with a few very specialized technologies for food preservation, travel, and architecture that our known civilizations just never happened to figure out (sort of like today we have no idea how they made Greek fire or that one form of European stained glass. Seemed simple to them, but we still can't figure it out)

Anyway, the non whites were still stone age barbarians confined to the inland areas. Keep in mind that the climate of the world was much different. This was during an ice age, and be!I've it or not, the coast are much more hospitable during an ice age than inland. There was an impact in the North American glacier that caused massive flooding and extinction in NA, made the sea level rise from the released water and the weight being taken off that section of the crust. (This is where the global flood myth and the Atlantis myth come from)

All that was left were some survivors of this civilization that had to start over from scratch, and the subhuman muds that were remaining in their shitty inland, who now had the opportunity to spread unimpeded.

There was no defeating. The subhumans had to wait until whites were fucked up by a planet altering natural disaster. And even then, the whites still managed to claw their way back to the top.

Attempt to slide a discussion by a troll. No participation, just elementary mocking like a child. Bye babby.

wew

Interesting perspective, but I'm not sure if I can agree. It was completely different… although I can see where you are attempting to make the comparison.

Nice. Pretty accurate. Sub-races were interbred with in order to create a better caste capable of doing much more. Better health, intelligence, etc.. they needed to expand the labor pool with specialists capable of doing articulate work and innovating more than what they were just taught. Monkey see monkey do is how the world of subhumans really worked until they started breeding with better genetics.

Whites didn't need to claw back to the top. Genetically blueprinted to be a master-race, so it was naturally always going to be that way until the subspecies gained the genetics due to interbreeding within their societies with whites to make it possible.

It was then when mixed breeds established their own power systems (caste, government, etc) were they able to really start vying for power. I.E. Semites who bred with Aryans. Hebrews, Persians, etc..

where is yhe source of this paper?

Tut: jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=185393
Ramsses: academia.edu/2308336/Revisiting_the_harem_conspiracy_and_death_of_Ramesses_III_anthropological_forensic_radiological_and_genetic_study

the research group is the same, they seem to be Egyptians, so I don't think there was fucking around with it, if they wanted to, they would've gone for E1b1b1, which is common among them, not an uncommon one like E1b1a

Anyone who mocks me is just a troll, maan. You're trying to slide our deep, intellectual discussion, maan. Probably a paid shill trying to derail us because we're onto something that THEY don't want us to know, dude. Such a tool, maan. You're, like, so immature, bro.

It's really not that uncommon, as 58% of all men in Africa have this.

10/10 post, keepm coming

This whole thread was low information and /fringe/ attacks

Have to drop these redpills now for the plebs

it's uncommon for Egyptians though, if they wanted to wewuz they'd gone for E1b1b1

So is Europe… in 100yrs

All the we wuz aside, what does the Cambodia/Guatemala image try to prove?

except the egyptians went the opposite, they made themselves progressively more white.

That you're a useless nigger who still hasn't contributed anything to the planet

What prompted that response? Do you think I'm not asking a legitimate question? Do you think I'm making fun of you somehow? Honestly now I'm more confused than before.

Stop interrupting me

M8, I just asked a legitimate question and you suddenly got butt flustered for no apparent reason. A reasonable person would have provided an answer, but you got all mad and now what am I interrupting?

Are you sliding?

The point is that the structures are pretty damn similar, as if of the same origin, yet the places were they were built are an ocean apart. This is further made more interesting when travel across the sea is seen as a later activity in history. The user's just overreacting, imho.

What kind of surprise would it be to find out the pharaohs were white? Egypt is governed by white people today.

Pic related: the blue eyed prime minister of Egypt.

Very good point. Thank you.

Egypt is a population of muds ruled by a terrified overclass of whites fighting to uphold some kind of order (the current government) or to ally with the muds to make revolution and slaughter most of the whites (Muslim Brotherhood).

This is our future in Europe in America.

Christ what a relief the British Empire occupation must have seemed. An invincible, endless source of whites upholding the conservative faction. But times change quickly.

i can back the first one, it seems that we've never really been without the ideal of wanderlust.
whenever we weren't expanding our sight upwards we were spreading our sights to hinterlands.

it isn't so much of conquest but a perpetual hunger for knowledge, be it fantastic or mundane.

5th pic reminds me of the excavated reptilian-like mummies.

This is literally we wuz kangz tier

stop embarrassing yourselves already.

Isn't it pretty great that the aryan version of we wuz actually has merit, cuckold-chan?

Fuck off /fringe/ stop trying to dumb down Holla Forums

Pfff. Here's a (you), because you're smart enough to question the easy things, but dumb enough to never question materialism, skipper.

READ IT — WATCH IT — LEARN IT or you're not redpilled

Reminder:

Cast a spell and make me 10,000,000 dollars. Then I'll believe you

Never implied that's how things work, genius.

That's because it doesn't work. You can't even get a girlfriend

kek. Nice projection. Although I'm always glad to discuss my personal life with anons, you might want to keep it related to the topic at hand.

You're a fucking loser. End of discussion

lol nice!

Jesus kids. Take your penis measurement contest elsewhere, maybe 4chan.

Don't slide the discussion.

whoops, 2nd img is wrong image.

Did a wizard cast a spell of brake anus on you as a kid, or why are you so triggered by /fringe/, you fucking congoloid?

I don't even browse /fringe/, but tip top kek, m8.

Well think above ut. All the niggers had to do in the ice age to get from Africa to Australia was walk..

And thr jungle environment was pretty familiar. Why try something hard?

Tocharians were a Celtic people with R1B, their language also confirms this.

Half-way through this. Pretty interesting. His book is on gen.lib.rus.ec as well. It's pretty short, 41 pages, but might be worth a read.

God damn it plebs. There many versions of R1B. They are not the same

Those niggers are not related. Not all blacks are related. Australians and Asian-blacks are as far apart from niggers as we are.

bump

bump

The Gauls were Celts, so yes.

Solutreans : >30k - 18k
Clovis: 12k - 10k
Not same time.

The first page of google's "european mummy" results all look more like white people than Tut, who definitely looks black as fuck.

Not sure why we would want to claim Tut anyway, who was an inbred weakling who did nothing.

Egypt was never "white" but it was probably a lot like southern Europeans at certain points in its history, especially its higher class.

Nope, ethnic cleansing has always been and will always been practiced. Europe is on the verge of being de-cucked. What will follow then is a gigantic purge of shitskins.

we wuz god kangz and Seth crackuh 👳 wuz white

You're pretty slow, man.

And

King Tut had his DNA tested and was found to have the R1b1a2 gene. See

Now look at [pic].

DNA doesn't lie.

Learn how to shill better you CTR cunts.

Look at Nefertitis features. Totally a nigger, right?

Those afrocentrists are willfully ignorant. Or it might be the 70 IQ average of niggers that make them unable to differ caucasian facial structure from negroid.

I guess that's how they think jews are "white" and think "white elites" run the world and not jews.

If we could redpill the niggers, they would rally against the jews.
But apparently the niggers are too fucking stupid to spot jewish features.

It's an intentional cover up of ancient knowledge.

Might explain his cranial features

This is the mummy of a guy who was severly inbred and deformed
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100216-king-tut-malaria-bones-inbred-tutankhamun/

The Solutrean hypothesis does have evidence to back it. They were not the first onces everywhere in the Americas though, austroloids got there aswell.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/

Austroloids in the americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuegians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pericúes
The picture is fuegian killed by Argentinians for killing their sheep

carthaginians were white " even though niggers have a hard time understanding this" and lived just a short distance to the west.

North africa was white & just a short distance away from Europe. You could take a small boat there and I could see humanity starting in that part of africa. Niggers think their
West African asses was kangz but they were so far away and held back by a giant deadly desert they were kept away from humanity and never got past making huts and itching butts.

When you actually start looking into archeology and taking it in objective measure, a pattern begins to emerge:

Anywhere advance civilizations crop up, whites appear to have been responsible for it. What's more, as archeological techniques advance and we're able to look further back in time, you realize that whites, being the explorers and pioneers we are, have set foot on almost every continent well before the "indigenous" populations there. You end up with strange tales of "Pale, bearded gods" amongst the Mezoamericans and "red haired, tattooed men" in New Zealand before the Maori.

Supposedly, archeologists are able to uncover obscure facts about ancient creatures that lived millions of years ago, yet the archeological record of man and his migrations remains mysterious. Almost like some things are ignored or covered up intentionally. I suspect that anatomically modern man is far older than the (((official record))) states and I also suspect that some ancient white civilization once ruled and spanned the globe. The puzzle pieces are mostly there, they just need to be put together to see the whole picture.

Nice. But:
- Homo Erectus is Chink tier
- Homo Heidelbergensis is Negro
Correct:
- Homo Sapiens is European (only white)
- Homo Florensis is Negrito
- Homo Neanderthalensis is Semite (jews, arabs)
- Denisova is probably Abo

These are different species, except Abo, who is different genus.

Thave have found flood damage on the pyrmids that they wrote off as rain damage… that much rain damage in one of the dryist parts of the world ..

no, they are niggers

No, you've seen them claimed as Aryan, which does not mean white no matter how easy that would be for you.

All whites are Aryans, but not all Aryans are white.

Personally, instead of the out of Africa theory I'm more inclined to believe in an out of Asia theory.

Off by one.

Indians are half-aryans. The caste system was implemented to illustrate this, that the race mixing had brought irreversable consequences. North and south indians are very, very different racially. The browner and less white they are, the more they tend towards street shitting. You'll be surprised to see the difference in temperament and inclinations too.

Checks out

100 years ago it was common knowledge that Central Asia used to be fully European, post-WW2 changed that.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/05/010515080044.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090923143333.htm

Some quotes from the Indian Rigveda, the oldest Indo-European text. Indra is the chief God of the Aryans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_languages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture

Interestingly, Asgard in the Nordic Prose Edda is placed northeast of the Black Sea and the gods who settled Germany and Scandinavia came from there.

If the northern ones are the good ones, it makes you wonder why the dark skinned southern ones are the ones being imported for IT work.

Dunno if they are white or not, but I'll say that it's really lame when people credit Africa with the achievements of the Egyptians.

Although I agree with what you say in regards the racial history of the mid east and India, what is your source for this claim? I'm looking through the Buddhacarita and don't see this anywhere. I did find a book which makes the claim though, called Grains of Gold: books.google.com/books?id=XSZnAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA130&lpg=PA130&dq=Buddhacarita blond&source=bl&ots=DmZc5-_kSn&sig=Werf0sAN6jb5OPFXRme1cR20qgc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRiOCmqNrOAhXB9R4KHXvfDO4Q6AEILDAC#v=onepage&q=Buddhacarita blond&f=false
But the footnote that it refers to is blocked by Google because it only shows part of the book, so I can't verify it.

Yeah, it would be like crediting the white race for achievements of individual European countries.

Not at all. The Europeans were white. The Egyptians were not black. If they weren't white then they were Arabic.

So you are saying south indians are literally niggers?

completely false equivalent

"Africa," as in, black Africa is sub-Saharan Africa. "Sahara," if you weren't familiar with it, is the desert the size of the continental United States that separates Egypt from most of everything else in Africa. True, sub-Saharan Africans could get to Egypt via boats on the Nile, but in order to get to those boats on the Nile, you need to get through rain forest and more desert.

Who's more likely to have accessed Egypt? South and West Africans, who are thousands of miles away and separated by harsh terrains? Or Indo-Europeans, who just had to hug the coast of the Mediterranean (which they had already been doing)?

For your analogy to work, we would have to credit the Georgians or the Russians who inhabit the Urals with the achievements of Western Europe. Which is silly. The Georgians and Russians had impressive cultural achievements of their own.

Please you forget about the Assyrian empire and King Solomon.

Delusional "white" "nationalists" in action.

You already got shut down twice. Now you're just shitposting.

ITT

All of ancient history is accredited to white people.

It is possible for other races to have civilization guys. They're not all Barbarians.

The Egyptians were either white or Arabic. What's for damn sure is that they weren't black. You can see this in their murals, with Egyptian warriors holding the line against hordes of blacks.

Biological Transcendence is very rare outside of whites. Non-white civilizations are essentially just enough to keep the two generations afloat and comfy.

Video: Red Ice Radio - Frank Raymond - The Caucasian Mind Transcending Biological Needs - Hour 1

By an Indian scholar.

Yes, Out of Asia was the widely accepted theory back then, too. And I can't even find a rebuttal of it anywhere. It literally just stopped being popular because muh racism!

As I understand it, humans originated in Africa, then some migrated to Asia, and then some colonized the rest of the world.

Is there new evidence contradicting that?

archive.is/LTQz1
archive.is/MtKbe
archive.is/ZipnU
archive.is/9MuXk

Your understanding is based solely on a theory that has been heavily shaped by anti-European politics. Seriously, look into the out of Asia theory as it was believed in the 1930s.

I find Atlantis theories hard to swallow, but out of Asia (or Central Asia) makes plenty sense to me.

It also makes more sense to me to think that, if there was one original race, it was a middle complexion from which the rest of the races either became darker or lighter. To just become lighter the further north you go doesn't make much sense to me. But I currently don't have any proof of that, it's simply conjecture.

But to me, any Out Of Nigger theory is completely false and based solely in politics, not science.

we are not kangz.

We were, in fact, kangz. Go be a white-hating kike somewhere else.

I don't see what would be anti-white about humans originating in Africa. It would mean that the Africans have been stagnant since the rest of humanity left and achieved greater things. Arguably Africans are less human since the rest of the races, since everyone else has some Neanderthal DNA and other such mutations that Africans lack.

It's antiwhite if there's very little evidence to support it and mostly just political desire for it to be true.

You are aware that people of that area are were the Niger-Congo ethnicity-cluster originated, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger–Congo_homeland
tl;dr: they were the first niggers to discover something useful and consequently managed to curbstomp all other niggers to extinction all the way to Namibia, I wonder who might be responsible for this….

Yeah. The X-haplogroug just magically appears only in Europe and pre-Columbian Northeast North America for no fucking reason at all, stupid nigger.

Homo heidelbergensis had a higher median cranial capacity than niggers and Neanderthal's had a much larger brain than even mdern Europeans and their cold weather adaptations were better than fucking Eskimos, so it's very unlikely that 1300ccm-brained semites are their descendants.

Also l2 proper capitalization of scientific binomials, you bro-science-tier pleb.

The final redpill is the fact that the rise and fall of any particular civilization can be traced, not by economics, politics, morals etc, of a particular civilization, but rather by the actual racial presence of the people themselves.

If the society which has produced a particular civilization stays intact as a racially homogenous unit, then that civilization remains active. If, however, the society within any particular given area changes its racial makeup - through invasion, immigration, or any decline in numbers - then the civilization will disappear with them, to be replaced by a new civilization reflecting the new inhabitants of that territory.

You complain about bro science and yet you think that brain volume translates into pure intelligence. What if the neanderthal used his brain to better uphold homeostasis? What if his brain was more archaic in structure and did not have as much area as our brains? Area of the brain is more important than volume. Elephants have huge brains in volume, but they don't fly spaceships.

not you kike

This

And it makes the most sense too. There is a weird Judeo-Christian-Muslims belief that everything started in Sumeria, no one ever moved around, and we are all one race.
And even when they claim to be atheists or whatever, they hold to this ideal and call it science/anthropology. But it's myth

there is nothing weird about native americans and some Euros sharing upper paleolithic DNA

Y-DNA R* i.e the basal lineage to all Rxx groups, is an Eurasian lineage that was discovered in a Siberian boy circa 24000 years ago, boy that was part of a population which inhabited much of northern Eurasia, usually called ANE, and was somehow more related to European foragers that it was to the ancestors of East Eurasians i.e the common ancestor with Europeans was closer than the common ancestor with east Asians ancestor

some of these folks eventually crossed the bering strait and helped populate the Americas, some of them stayed in Siberia and mixed with various Eurasian peoples in the west and partly in the east
while all of this happened, the R* paternal lineage began diversifying into R1 and R2 first, then into other subclades
it's perfectly possible I think that R1 became common before said ANE crossed into the Americas

so basically, Europeans(especially north-easterners, but basically everyone has some in west Eurasia), and native Americans partly share some common ancestry far back in upper paleolithic Europe

and shiiiiiiiet?

Here is my humble contribution

The film with Elizabeth Taylor in it

What people in this thread forget is the Ethiopian women have very slender features. They probably have a more common ancestry with Egypt than most Caucasians.

That's wonderful. Maybe you could name one…

Africans