Darren Sharper Sentenced

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17337413/ex-nfl-star-darren-sharper-gets-18-years-drugging-raping-women

HE

=DINDU=

Only 18 years? Give him life. Or even better just blow his fucking brains out.

any chance of a chimpout over this?

Its simple; we kill the niggers

I wonder how much more dinduism would be out there if blacks didn't occupy themselves with sports.
The moment he stopped exerting himself on handegg and got to work as an analyst, he started drugging and analizing women.

Probably not. Rape is kind of a hard sell, even for groids.

BUT U HAFTA UNASTAN HE WUZ FRAMED CUZ WITEY HATES US N SHEIT HE DINDU NUFFIN

Nigs gotta nog.
Film at 11.

That's just a little over a year for each violent rape

He should have gotten 5 years for each one

Kek bless my dubs

I hope he gets shanked in lockup by some pissed off skinhead

I just overheard on my TV that he got 15 months less than the max sentence. Pretty crazy that the maximum sentence for all that is still less than 20 years.

Really?
I rather hope he gets drugged and raped at least 16 times.

there are few things in this world that make me laugh more than seeing one of these niggers getting paid millions piss it away because they can't stop acting like niggers.

sigh summer, please.

NO ONE WOULD FUCK THE NIGGER SO HE HAD TO DRUG AND RAPE THEM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

muh dik

I guess that's why if a nigger rapes your wife or daughter, you should just kill them for it. No point in going to the police, they'll just give them a slap on the wrist. Sickening.

Used to cheer for him. What a nig

AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX

I don't think it's a lack of being able to get pussy, I think it's more of a control and power thing.

screencap > archive > subject:full headline > greentext > link

AY HE DINDU HE DINDU!!

Seriously. OJ Simpson was picking up (degenerate) blondes left and right, without drugs, AFTER the whole country saw the trial and knew he brutally killed two people.

Then again, he also had a movie career on the side.

AYO HOL UP MAYN OJ DINDU NUFFIN YOU A RAYCISS MUHFUCKA SHEEEEEIT

People actually think that having a degree makes you a better person than everyone else. Its a very dangerous belief.

All he did was throw a ball and get a free degree off of it. College niggerball players get so much shit handed to them and people letting shit slide so they can play for the college, it's not funny.