Hello Holla Forums

Hello Holla Forums
My dad is being gang stalked, I don't know what to do and he says he's gonna kill himself and that I'm his only reason for living. I made a thread on half chan, but I doubt I'll get any help. What can I do to help my dad and stop the gang stalking.
Any and all input is valued.

This is what's happening.

People speeding up and then slowing down in front of him

Never alone on a road even when it's a very remote road

Has had people call his work and slander his name and pretend him and talk shit on Co workers

A couple drones flying above his house and watching him for 10 or more seconds.

There's been times where he's been at a light and the person in front of him has stopped 25 feet away from the light so the light doesn't change to green.

Most of the cars have out of state licence plates.

Lots of the cars that are messing with him are personal cars to him, basically it means cars that his family members drive.

People yell at him from a distance and then pretend it never happened.

He gets followed around on the road.

They interrupt his sleep with honking, knocking at the door then running.

90'/, of the people he suspects is talking on the phone.

Has written down license plates and the same cars fuck with him.

It's constant.

It's gotten to the point where he's gonna kill himself.

Does he know too much? I knew too much one time and threw myself into a fit of schizophrenia. But it was probably the acid, but it kept happening when I wasn't taking acid so I had to un-learn what I had learned, or at least not acknowledge it as fact.

Maybe your dad has schizophrenia.

Did he do anything to deserve it? Maybe tell him to stop doing meth?

Call the police. It's probably some masonkikes trolling him

Sounds like he might have dementia and/or schizophrenia. Does that run in your family at all?

I know this M-O
He clearly pissed off the Templar Cartel.
They don't just kill they will plan a flawless execution for months if it's in the states.
He's probably supplying drugs in a lucrative area. They are monitoring him to find his suppliers kill them too, then dry out the area and hike up the prices

Here is a relevant video for ye op.

seriously? become the presidemt or something. make him proud. him not commiting seppuku depends on how awesome you are, apparently

Is your dad hot, that's the question that needs answering. I think it may be just a case of people slowing down to check him out - and you are just embarrased / envious about that. Am I right?

You are nuts lmao

I don't want anyone finding out who he is but he pissed off a millionaire.

Nothing to do with drugs and he doesn't do drugs.

I'm going to bet it's mental illness. Everything revolves around cars, and specifically cars that he recognises. He's paranoid that people are following him, spying on him with drones, yelling at him etc.
Can you corroborate that people have been calling his work, or is it just something he's told you has happened? If that's true then I'd go to the police with the license plates and tell them he's being harassed, if not you need to get him psychological help.

just kill them pussy

this

Oh my!

Naw I like my crazy theory better. It's the cartel

man, I used to be "crazy" but many of the reasons I was "crazy" was because of practical, physical realities.

I remember in my first year at my school, there were these people that would gather outside my dorm (I was on like the 6th floor) and talk really loud. Usually 4 at a time, they were seemingly jeering at me and reacting to the things I would do in my room in a condescending way. God damn that was a weird and hard time in my life.

One time, I ran down the stairs absolutely as fast as I could to catch them, and when I got down where they were outside they pretty much adjourned their meeting and dispersed.

What explanation can I possibly have for that type of behavior? Were they being instructed to stand there and do that? Was I being monitored by camera in my room and they could see me?

I remember eventually coming to the conclusion that if there were any surveillance mechanisms happening, it was a technology more advanced than video, and likely these people were not consciously there generating these noises and being paid to do so. I began to simply assign certain phenomena that were clearly intended to be meaningful to me and not possibly coincidental to the spiritual; this was a program for me personally from God. These people were not cognizant of their role in my life, and I didn't need to know the higher purpose for the things that were happening to me and there was nothing that I could do about it besides continue my life generally.

My life is absolutely fucking weird, and anybody who says there isn't a God with the experiences I've had would have to be damn unobservant.

your meds. you're off them

Yeah, definitely this.
Before you waste any more of your time searching for actual, practical solutions to help him, try to establish how much of it is factual.
It may be hard to recognize that your father is insane, if that is the case, but it's better than having him commit suicide (also remember that most people that talk about suicide end up not doing it, so do what you gotta do to help him but don't get too worked up over this question).
To establish how much of it is true research opsec and basic investigation techniques online, so that you have a method to look into his story and discover if something is actually happening or he's delusional.
One tip, to get you started: if you discover one of the things is real, doesn't mean that all of them are. Also, delusional people are very jeaous of their fantasy, so he'll try to protect the world he (maybe) created very strongly. Don't trust him too much for this period, until you know what is happening.

Whether real or not, this is a fucking great story. Should be made into a movie or something of the sort.

Can you be certain that he isn't on meth? I know someone who never said anything about gang stalking or conspiracy theories until she picked up a chicken bone.

isnt that just Donnie Darko

Buy a gun and shoot them. If they go on your property without your permission (and you have warning signs up) you can legally murder them.

Where do you live op.

this

just give them a jab in the stomach or shin

Something like this happened to me when I was on meth for a while. But it wasn't just people doing it to fuck with me it was always escalating and shit was always about to go down. I remember finding one place under a desk in the corner of my room where they couldn't see me from and staying there for days at a time but I was pretty sure they were still right outside my door.
In hindsight I'm pretty sure none of it happened but I still hate living in densely populated areas.

no - u r paranoidal schizophrenia

u have*

at least he's not being gang banged

also, seems like the most probable explanation

Sounds like he is perfect to replace our POTUS - totally delusional.

oh snap! how will Trump ever recover from this burn?

america will elect a circus stripper next.

erect, more like - am i right, or am i right?

Dunno, turned off midway because it was boring as shit.
If it's anything like his story, might give it another go.

kek'd

Make him either pay back the gang (in cash) or encourage him to run away (and have your dad wear sunglasses and a wrap around his face, along with a hoodie and baseball cap to make it hard to identify him) and have him wander the countryside. Also, see if you can get a pistol for him when he runs away so he can defend himself if confronted whilst in the countryside. It might be better for him to leave at midnight and have him walk and hide in shrubs. He could also use a pair of binoculars to spot the drones (if there are any present at midnight). In general, give him a good escape plan, preferably by foot or possibly bike (by foot is better in terms of hiding) because the gang members might be able to recognize his car and license plate.

There is no use in escaping and camouflage.
They will track him with implanted microchip and advanced mind reading techniques. He must be happy, that they are not translate their stuff into his head, which happens all the time with gangstalking.

Did we ever figure out why he was being stalked?

Not as far as I know.

Person either trolled, gave up or is assisting with suicide.

Won't the police do anything?

Perhaps he fucked his dad to death?

Tell him to go to the garuchillaJoe channel on youtube. Whatever he does, do NOT join any "TI" groups. all of them are compromised in one way or another.

Also remember that suicide IS THE GOAL of these people. If there's a reason to live, tell him to live in order to piss them off because they want him to die.

Also read Synchronicity: The Art of Coincidence, Choice, and Unlocking Your Mind by Kirby Surprise
it's relevant in the sense that gangstalkers will start a perpetual motion machine of harassment that they start, but then the victim continues on his own. It will help him take back control of his reality and situation.

Also tell him that these people who are stalking him are wasting their own precious time on earth. Everyone has a limited amount of time. Think about how they're spending it. They're wasting their lives in order to fuck with someone instead of doing something productive.

I can't stress enough that you need to read this book. It will help set him free.

Also, don't pay attention to people who say 'oh he's crazy'. they either don't understand or are perpetrators themselves.

YES. a target does become paranoid after a while. THATS THE POINT. they begin to see connections and coincidences themselves later after a heavy program of sensitization. This is the reason I tell you to read the book, it breaks that programming and will help him take control and begin to avoid those 'coincidences' of people going out of their way to drive slow in front of him, etc.

You don't have "a fit" of schizophrenia. It's a life-long condition. You mean psychosis, but even that's doubtful.

I'm not saying that none of that happened, but is it possible that either he or both of you are schizophrenic? Legit question.

Textbook schizophrenia. You had auditory hallucinations caused by an excess of dopamine in your paretial lobes (the parts of the brain responsible for processing sound). The people you "caught" were just random guys who decided to get away from you when your stormed up the stairs, panting, possibly ranting about their conspiracy.

ok fag, sure. All just coincidences, you're right. All matter is completely apparent, eternal, measurable, and responsible for any possible experiences. Glad I got your input because you know it all! How naive I was!

I challenge you to find things in your life for which you have no rational explanation. Don't forget those dark corners of which you were hardly conscious and the subtle coincidences that are too frequent to be statistically dismissed.

My life is far weirder than you can even imagine, and it's NOT due to psychosis. As a man of science, I assure you that among the stranger effable events in my life I have on occasion changed the weather, I have been in communication with demonic beings and I have had direct though non-verbal communication with what I assume can only be the God of the heavens.

There is a vast repository of mystery behind this veil of material that we live every day. I have no explanation for it and am humbled. I would suggest for your own soul's sake that you assume a similar attitude.

Shitface lay cunt, OP!
Even if it was a total fabrication, this was an interesting thread and story.
The faggot leaves it in the vacuum because he's busy sucking some nigger cock.
Fuck you, bitch who can't even chan properly!