Why is America so damn fat?

What can be done about it?
Or should we just ignore the issue because people have the right to be obese?

They're fat because most of them are dumb. They don't understand what they're eating.

Educate the current generations. Most of the fatties are boomers or were raised by boomers.
Well…

They have the right to be obese, but they don't have a right to take more than their fair share.

Make them pay more for healthcare … a lot more. Eventually they'll have to choose between hoovering up fried chicken or dying.

I fucking hate his fat ass

we promote veganism and ban the meat industry

lol, nice try cult shill

because they drink soda instead of water

many natsocs and white nationlists are vegan

come to australia
everyone is decently fat, but we don't have too many starving 'chigacoans' to balance out the hyper whales

W O K E

Because hedonism is what society has been taught to engage in. You can thank a slow erosion of american values by the current of marxism. Americans (Im an american) are fat because they have no self control, they have no idea of personal accountability and no concept of consequences for your actions. Most americans are indoctrinated to love corporate mascots from birth and have acquired a permanent taste for garbage at a young age. Another way they get kids is through media. Ive seen many bags of chips and cookies with characters from frozen on them, its sick. Were living in a cage with no walls and all there is to do is eat, drink and escape. Its sad we've been reduced to a race of people so bored with existence that all we do is escape it. Another thing I've noticed about my fellow americans is that everyone is afraid of being alone. Nobody is comfortable being with themselves. Its sad. Were no longer dreamers, we think its all been done and everything is discovered. Americans don't look at life with wonder and optimism, they just exist until they die and try to stay as euphoric as possible the whole time. Then they shit in fear on their death bed because we've been spiritually isolated so everyone thinks that death is a big negative instead of part of the experience.

it does if you eat more than you need, just like everything else

>implying (((The New Wave))) fought class struggles instead of cementing investors over bankers over employers over employees
>implying (((60's counterculture))) fought against fordism and consumerism rather than embracing and accelerating it into an oil shock
Oh bother, my marxism and your marxism must be different ideas. If Marx were alive to watch the hedonists who support 'healthy at any size', hopefully he would shit enough bricks to build a wall across the border. then again Marx was fat himself so I guess you might still be right, he couldn't even follow his own theory

fucking hell

Each generational wave was controlled opposition to the "establishment". Political correctness started with cultural marxism. The hippies led to the hedonism of the 70's which led to the IDGAF of the 80's which led to the shell shocked generation of feelers and emotionals that pushed PC culture in the 90's to the braindead consumer trash that is millenials.

Weird to thing that our core values are someone else's core values taught to us through our indoctrinated parents who got it from theirs.

The point is that it wouldn't matter, not even real marxism could save americans from their own stomachs.
What other solutions are there?

how do we start anew?

At the end of the day no matter what vehicle was used, american values are gone and replaced and it was a result of multi generational brainwashing. Each generation get push a bit more to the left until decades down the line you have SJW's.

I don't think there's a problem. just remove all subsidies from everything and let things sort themselves out.

Burger reporting in:
Make fat shaming trendy again.
Too many people are proud to be fat here. In fact, they get offended if you even SUGGEST that losing weight is even possible. You have no idea how many times i hear the "muh genetics" argument thrown around here.

Fat people are disgusting.
Fat people are deserving of shame.
Fat people should not be allowed to walk the streets without someone commenting on their weight.
If a couple mentally ill twats starve themselves to death because they think they're fat when they are skin and bones, so be it.

Sugar. We put fucking sugar in everything. Sugar in barbecue sauce, sugar in bread, sugar in bottled water. Sugar, sugar, sugar. That, and the average American is encouraged to consume far more calories than they need to operate which, along with a general dismissal of regular physical activity, facilitates obesity.
Nothing, Americans value civil liberty more than they value their own well being, and so personal health must succumb to the whims of any given individual's personal lifestyle. Therefore, you're only ever as fat as your pleasures will allow you to be. This sort of answers the next question; generally, humans have the right to be obese. However, if you care that much, then general education is the best thing you can do. Fuck propagandizing, fuck your agenda, just tell people the truth about nutrition, no matter the case, and then "let the chips fall where they may".

SJWs are socially libertarian/anarchist to the extent of purging 'priveleged cis "white" males', which in my books isn't very left at all. Neither is it that far off from a monarchic position, with all the hullaballooh around 'countercultural leaders' e.g. b. hooks and Chomsky. I'd avoid putting them on the left even if their ancestors belong in that context. They're nowhere near as free as the French were.

I'd remove the propaganda first, but that could work. Obesity is hard to come by in a famine.
Remove Maize, You Are Worst Cereal

how's that government kool-aid?

I don't think you just start over, it took decades to get in so it'll take decades to get out. Our generation is already indoctrinated and multiculturalism, destruction of borders, global citizens etc is already established as core belief. Unfortunately our generation has also embraced the smoke screen that is partisan politics. I don't have the answers I can just see the problem.

Ive been talking about similar things with my brother and cousin. Weve decided that we don't have the platform or tools to change the world so were going a different route. Were all going to have as many children as possible and make a tight family with traditions and respect for the clan. The best I can do is to create more like minded people who embrace family values and good will towards people who return it. All we can do is build a giant family. Maybe by the time I'm an old man ill be sitting at the top of multiple generations, all doing different things in the world but all connected by the same values and traditions. Here in the US we've been culturally and spiritually isolated and the only way to break it is by populating the country with people who can break it.

The best you can do to change the world is to have a big family and teach them right. That will ripple in time and have long lasting effects. Don't throw your life away to kill a politician or destroy something. It/ they will just be replaced. Spread your seed, thats the top priority. Have children and populate the world with sensible people.

Family is everything

Actions have consequences. Let them die and we should stop using our tax dollars to extend their miserable existence. The whole excuse that they didn't know stuffing your face with shitty food is unacceptable. Maybe when people start dying en mass americans will start to clean up their shit like with cigarettes.

nice try G.I. Joe

Here's where you're wrong. Humans are more neuroplastic than you think.
Wanna find 'em with me?

Actually, even though it violates liberties extremely, it seems to work to some extent.

that's not what I said

sorry Joe
Still, I don't think America has enough logistics to feed itself properly, let alone after removal of corn subsidies.
Sage as apology

I gave up looking for answers and I'm ready to start making them instead.

"reality" in the human world is dictated by consensus. I know the reality which I want to see so ill work towards it by building a giant family and instilling my beliefs in them.

carbs & sugar

ignorance

'Cause of the amount of food that comes from America.

Stop eat shit.

I don't think it's that bad anymore. I want to my towns fireworks & people where fit as Fuck.