Choose your migrants

I know a lot of you don't like Québec, and that's ok as long you stay out of it. But why does so many Africans have to come here and use canadian multiculturalism as an excuse to perpetrate their inferior culture from the shit hole they left? They come here while venting the merits of africa Oh africa so great we cut little boys foreskins to prevent aids because condoms are haram, Africa so great when we kill a cat in the streets, people congratulate you, africa so great, africa so great we can beat-up gays if they flirt with us, africa so great when a girl is hot you just have to yell at her from your windows car, africa so great nobody thinks your a pedophile when you give candys to a little girl you don't know from you car windows, africans are so brave we are not afraid to text and drive or get in the backseat whitout seatbelt on. Litteraly everytime someone try to tell me how great africa is. They have to come up with the most under-evolved and barbaric reason why they love it. Don't get me wrong I like Boucar Diouf and Moroccan restaurent's as much as the next guy, but if think africa is so great, why the fuck di you left. Also why is it that when ever they get an income surplus, they spend the ugliest branded items, (yes, the ones whitout any design other than the logo itself)?

Fuck you Pierre-Eliotte Trudeau and your son!

this what african culture look like

A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck that leaf they stole it from us!

running out of guys , i guess the refugees globally are gonna show up , .

Back to Cuckchan.

shut up nigger

This may surprise you, but africans are fucking stupid and under evolved.

They're stupid tribal animals. It's all about tribalism. Crude markings are part of this behavioral instinct. Tagging and tribal gang affairs are their way of surviving. The white man is smart because he had to invent in order to survive winter in europe. Africans are perpetually stuck in a tribal mindset. They do not invent or otherwise strategize. As stated above, they're just dumb tribal animals.

My theory is that there is a lot of stupid people in the western world as well, but the difference is that those people are educated so they might not think properly for them self but they base their thought on the Knowledge given by smarter people. However in Africa those people don't even believe in education for women except for the upper class, so they end up being educated by women (the dads are to busy making babies to 10 other women to take care of the children, if it's not to beat them) who are not only mildly retarded but also ignorant, who keep having children even if they can't afford food for them, so the child end up lacking the proper nutrition for hi brain to fully develop.

*I meant raised by women

I had an African gf who literally told me she didn't like to ponder because she is really religious!

As a slavic who's been locked in jail, it becomes apparent that niggers are different even from white degenerates. And then, also, speaking with black people in real life, even those with whom I had no bad relations (like a weed dealer.) It becomes apparent that you need to shift gears a little bit when dealing with niggers.

I wouldn't say I'm some kind of "expert". But through circumstance I've come into contact with them. They are definitely different from all other races. They do not understand why they should *abstain* from certain behaviors. The concept is foreign to them. They speak loudly in confined spaces where a white person would know to speak in a low voice. It seems ganging up to either rob weaker members or to sell drugs or other illegal shit (black networking) is their modus operandi. I have yet to meet one whom embraces technical schemes over making new "connections".

Typical 4chan user get out you have to go back retard.

Yes, all of you have made good, valid points. But I think you have forgotten one major aspect to all of this:
FUCK OFF, NIGGERS!

I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes.

I have met a bunch of very smart black people, but most of them grew up around white people, others felt like misunderstood social outcast around their peers (oddly enough it dosen't seem to apply to black people who come from upper class family, unless their parents work as entertainer). But I do know exaclty what you are talking about. They arrives 3 hours late at dates and complain you didn't wait for them, speak fucking loudly on their cellphone in the bus or in a public library, interupt the music at the party one was invited to, so he could pray for 15 minutes and than go back to drink (not understanding at all why the host kicked him out). And every fucking time you try to be nice and tell them that that a certain type of behavior isn't appropriate in their new homeland, they come back to well it is in Africa, maybe you guys could learn from us

And they don't understand why read stories to our children.

Do smart ones actually exist?

I've never seen one pick up pieces of information to find a solution to something. Or otherwise ponder in any deep way, or speak in hypotheticals, or anything. The "smartest" I've ever seen don't buy into the tough gangster routine, yet are still very childlike in their thinking.

Anything mixed with white blood is like a 50/50 of traits / characteristics.

Believe me I have seen some genius when it come to mental calculation, but they are very rares.

At least a Nigger didn't cum in your eyes, because then you would have AIDS!

What if i'm a nigger who like to cum in his own eyes, so i can go on snap-chat and pretend I smoke dank weed?

lol

you speak French, you can thank French colonialism for that.
they also caused the current migrant problem from Libya, i guess they just love the brown cock

really makes your neurons fire

Well, this is a pretty solid arguement, if you ask me.

48 second,I'm ded.

I'm sorry op but faggotry is a mental illness.If you think eating da poo poo is some great virtue than maybe I don't fell so bad about your country being flooded with shitskins.

Top kek

Trips of truth, education is a YUGE factor. If you disagree, look into a history book how most of Europe lived 200 years ago.
< having 20 children, with most of them dying by neglect, retardation, or pestilence

Plenty, but many more non-Africans. I spend most of my days reading scientific papers, so maybe my sample is different from normies or poor white trash (what Holla Forums now calls "redpilled")

Knew a guy from Cameroon with a PhD in physics. But he's a very rare occurance tbh.

No. Smart niggers is a liberal meme. Check a rigorous field like software development (and I'm not talking webdev), there are zero niggers. Well maybe one, Derek Smart, but he's a lolcow.

That's what multiculturism is you fucking leaf. Accepting 3rd world shit cultures into your 1st world country. Trudeau is ass raping your already pretty shit country in the name of progress.

I'm not sure where you got the idea the I wasn't blaming multiculturalism for that, but Pierre-Elioth Trudeau was the one who added multiculturalism as an official Canadian value in the Canadian constitution, which was never signed by Québec. Before that, Canada was known as a bicultural country. By doing that, Trudeau pissed off both Anglo Loyalist's who were attached to the monarchy, and the Franco nationalist who wanted Québec to be an independent country. He diluted both those group in order to say, your homeland culture is just one in so many in that same homeland ( which when you think of it is degrading, since the other culture's are already being celebrated in their respective homeland). But also it was a huge scheme to make sure, that none of those things would interfere with his authority.

Fuck all of you nigger!

English, you seak et, niigah?

not your gettoaized version of it niggah

Trumplover!

REFUGEES WELCOME

lewd

"That's so freaking hot" - Ahmed

those finger tips tho

The only good immigrant is a Northern European of good character and values.

Macron spittruthbomb niggah.